Book Club Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's..." I grunted, keeping a steady pace. "Yeah, that's a pretty good bet, actually... though you think you could get away with teaching class like that?"

"I've done it before," Valerie replied, confidently.

"I fucking knew it! There's been a rumor you've been naked under your lab coat, but nobody ever had any proof... and I fucking have it! Naughty little slut..." I laughed, bending over and pulling her up so she was now just on her knees. I held onto her tits tightly, squeezing and massaging them as I leaned over her shoulder to kiss her. Valerie took to this deep, passionate kiss well, moaning and whining into my mouth as I continued fucking up into her hard.

"Yeah, you do have proof, and I can be a naughty little slut... and if it means I'll get this cock more, I'll do it just for you, on a low impact day where we don't have any dangerous experiments to do, of course," she moaned, professional even as she dropped her hands between her legs to play with her clit.

"Of course," I agreed, squeezing her tits and eagerly kissing her again. It was difficult to really fuck her when we were both vertical on our knees like this, but the way she was moaning and shivering against me, I barely minded. I could feel her tensing around me, and by the way she quickened her pace with her fingers, I knew her next orgasm wasn't far off.

"You gonna cum for me?" I whispered into her ear, slowing my pace just enough to let her catch her breath.

Valerie nodded. "Please keep going..."

"Cum for me..." I whispered again, more urgently as I picked up my pace. "Come on, cum for me... do it, Valerie, cum on my cock... cum nice and hard for me, you can do it... fuck... be a good, tight little slut and cum for me... you can do it..."

Her whining only increasing, Valerie soon cried out, "Almost, almost, almost, I'm... oh fuck, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!! FUCK!!!"

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, holding her up as she had another wet, hard orgasm. I could feel her juices splashing against my balls and thighs, and even if her pussy threatened to squeeze me until I popped, I continued fucking into her. A little more slowly now, so I wouldn't overwhelm her with pleasure, but still fucking her.

Soon, her body went limp, and Valerie began giggling again, looking over her shoulder and kissing me passionately.

"That was amazing... fuck... so fucking good... but it's my turn to do the hard work," she moaned, climbing off of me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, confident and horny.

"Yeah," Valerie giggled, pushing me onto my back on the bed.

I looked up at this cum-drunk monster I'd created, this beautiful, naked, tiny and ultra-horny Asian goddess. Smiling broadly, she leaned over and kissed my cock, briefly taking half of it into her mouth as she suckled at me, before letting it go with a pop. Then, without another word, she swung her leg over my hips, lined my cock up with her pussy, and sat down on me until our hips met again.

"Oh, wow..." I groaned, shivering and running my hands up her legs and sides before cupping her breasts. "Valerie... you're fucking awesome."

Smirking, she began to ride me slowly. "When I'm on top like this, it's Dr. Chan, Ryan... I'm in charge now, and you'd better respect that..."

"Really?" I asked, a little hazy and confused, and maybe wanting to play with this dynamic a little, too.

"Must I repeat myself, Ryan?" Valerie teased, giggling down at me as she slowed her pace.

"I'm sorry... Dr. Chan... please keep fucking me... I need to cum, and you feel so fucking amazing..." I groaned.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she proposed, laughing and riding me harder. "Fuck that's a big cock... I'm so fucking full... now, tell me, Ryan, where do you want to cum? You want to cum all over my face and tits, I know you porn-obsessed boys like that... or maybe on my ass? I used to enjoy getting cum on my ass quite a bit... or... wait, I think I know... you want it deep inside of me, don't you?"

I groaned, pinching her nipples slightly. "How'd you... fuck... guess?"

"I did my research, and lucky for you, I fucking love a good, thick creampie... I haven't gotten one for so long, ah, this is going to be a nice fucking treat for me, and probably even better for you..." Valerie mused.

Imagining filling her up with my cum, I could feel my cock swelling. "Please, Dr. Chan, fuck me harder... fuck me harder, please, I need it, I need you, I'm so close to cumming, please, keep fucking me, keep fucking me, harder, harder, please!"

"So greedy..." she replied, before fucking me harder. "All of you teen boys are always so greedy, so fucking horny, wanting to sneak peeks at your teachers, hiding boners... but you've made me cum really fucking hard, Ryan, I'll gladly return the favor."

With that, she began bouncing up and down on my cock like a seasoned pro, her ass jiggling hypnotically as she pounded down onto me violently. She was back to her high yelps and moans, her face a gorgeous mask of pure lust as she brought me to exceedingly impressive heights of pleasure. At the rate she was bouncing, I could barely hold onto her tits anymore, so at this point I simply grabbed onto her and pulled her down for a deep, messy kiss. This didn't stop the rapid rocking of her hips, trying to coax an orgasm out of me as she rode me harder, and harder, and harder...

Until I couldn't take it anymore.

My cry of exquisite pleasure was stifled by her mouth, but I think she got the point as her pussy muscles milked a long, powerful orgasm out of me. It felt like I was unleashing a fire hydrant within her, there was so much cum, as my body was overcome by overwhelming pleasure that threatened to knock me out.

I held on, only barely, because Valerie was there on top of me, coaxing me, riding me more slowly, keeping me present as she softly spoke such sweet filth into my ear before shoving her tits in my face. Not knowing what else to do, I simply collapsed there, suckling at her tits as she slowed, then stopped, running her fingers through my hair.

"All better?" she asked me, smiling serenely down at me.

Without taking my mouth off of her nipple, I nodded, then reached up and squeezed her ass.

"I'm glad to hear it," Valerie groaned, pulling her nipple from my mouth with the greatest difficulty before she climbed off of me. She let out a harsh exhalation of air as my cock fell from her, and a flood of our juices poured from inside of her.

"Holy shit..." she laughed, looking down at her pussy. "That's a lot of cum... I don't think you destroyed me, but you sure as shit filled me up!"

"I aim... to please..." I laughed back, feeling positively perfect when she curled up next to me on the bed.

Valerie kissed the side of my neck, then reached down to lightly coax my still very sensitive cock. "Still mostly hard."

"Yeah," I replied.

"Younger guys. Great stamina. I haven't tested that out in a while, but, I think I will this weekend. You will be good to go again soon, right?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Just gonna need a little bit to recharge the batteries, but if there's anything you can do to speed it along, go for it."

"There's a lot I can do," Valerie answered quickly, rolling onto her side to show herself off. "What would you like?"

I thought about this. "Why don't you... tell me what it was like, the first time that you went to one of the book club meetings."

"Huh," she replied, rocking her head from side to side. "Not exactly what I expected, I thought you might want more of my mouth... but I can swing it if you think it'll work for you. It's not the steamiest story, but, I guess it does get kind of steamy eventually..."

Valerie thought about this for a moment, her breathing steadying slightly before she said, "It was Ana who talked me into going first."

"Mrs. Lopez?" I asked, thinking about my tiny, but big-breasted, Spanish class teacher.

She nodded. "It was a few years back... I was still sort of new in town, but was starting to make friends on the faculty at school. My husband was working all the time and barely had time for me, and between school and our kids, I barely had any free time of my own. I was stressed all the time, and I could barely breathe... I think I might have been on the verge of a breakdown, honestly."

"Fuck, I'm sorry," I said.

Valerie shrugged. "It's not your fault I had a hard time figuring out work-life balance. Tell anyone who says adulting's easy that their fucking full of it... but, anyway... Ana and me, we were fast friends, and she must have seen me on a day when I was more tired than usual and suggested I should try out this book club she was a part of. I told her that I barely had time to eat, let alone read these days, but then she laughed and told me it wasn't really about reading, that it was more about a bunch of us ladies getting together for some good times and... well, I accepted that at face value. I still got a copy of the book we were allegedly reading before the first meeting, and I even managed to read a good bit of it too... I thought I knew everything that I was in for, and at Ana's suggestion I even went out early to one meeting to meet with the head of the group just to make sure I was a good fit."

I laughed, imagining Valerie going in to meet Viola for the first time without the faintest idea what was going on. "I'm sure Viola made one hell of a good first impression."

Blushing, Valerie leaned in to kiss me quickly and chuckled. "You have no idea. Actually, you have every idea, you've met Viola, you know the kind of power she has. Forget I said that. But, yeah, when I first met her, it was... well, something special. I'd never met anyone so completely and utterly confident and sure of herself, and when she showed me the array of toys that she had been sharing and selling to the other ladies of the group, well, I was kind of hesitant. But it was that power, you see... that way she has of just talking that mesmerizes you... I'd never been with a woman before then. Never even thought of it, really. One minute I think I'm happily married and completely satisfied and thinking I'm completely straight, the next thing I know, Viola's making a pass at me, we're making out, and soon I'm between her legs eating my first ever pussy. It was wild, and something I never mean to turn back from."

My cock responded well to her story, something that neither of us could ignore.

"Ah, there we go," I said, pleased with my current state.

"It really doesn't stay down long, does it?" Valerie asked.

"Not really," I replied, pushing her onto her back.

I climbed atop Valerie, kissing her, then working my way down to her neck, before my mouth reached her tits. I spent a few moments there, licking and suckling at her nipples, making her moan and taking every possible advantage of this dominant position.

Valerie, for her part, looked quite pleased with how this went.

"Mmmm... so that story really did do it for you, didn't it?" she purred, looking up at me as I lined my cock back up with her quivering pussy.

"It was a good start," I grunted, sliding back into her and savoring our mutual moan. I didn't linger long, though, and began thrusting in and out of her at a slow, steady pace.

"But you want more?" Valerie replied, moaning softly. "Fuck that's a big cock..."

"Thanks... and yeah, the story was just getting good..." I grunted.

"Well... the first day was pretty much that," Valerie admitted. "But a few weeks later, at one of our later meetings, things got fucking hot."

"Yeah?" I asked, fucking into her a little harder.

"Uh huh," she replied, grinning up at me like the cat that ate the canary. "When I'm with a man, maybe I can get a little dominant sometimes just because that's fun, and not something I get to indulge in often in this world... but surround me with a bunch of beautiful women with sweet lips, big boobs and nice, round asses, and apparently, I'm this submissive little fucktoy."

The images this inspired had me fucking into her even faster. It might have made telling the story more difficult, especially with how she was fighting through her moans, but I was too geared up to be able to stop at this point.

"What happened at *that* gathering?" I asked, briefly claiming her mouth with my own before parting.

I really did want to hear the story, after all.

"It wasn't like this was planned or anything," she grunted through gritted teeth as I continued to fuck her. "I just decided to take off my clothes and let the others do whatever they wanted to me... and it turned out they wanted to do a *lot*. They tortured me for hours with vibrators, made me cum so many times I probably passed out a few times, and then they kept bringing me back from the brink... everyone took their turns fingering me, making me finger them, making me eat their pussies, and this was before they busted out the strap-ons and I had Brenda, Ana and Viola fucking all three of my holes at once. It was amazing..."

Fuck, my cock was getting even harder at her description. "Maybe we can arrange a repeat while we're here."

"Awww, you wanna watch your poor, innocent science teacher getting gang-banged by her friends?" Valerie teased, giggling and moaning before adding, "Sure, I think we could do that... on one condition..."

"Oh?" I asked.

"When I'm completely cummed out after they've utterly used me, just, a complete mess who doesn't even remember what words are anymore, covered in all their juices... I want you to cum all over me, just make me a total fucking sloppy mess... you think you could do that for your poor, defenseless and so fucking slutty science teacher?" Valerie asked me.

I laughed as I fucked her harder, getting a really good stride as I brought us each closer to our release. "I don't know, you make it sound like it might be a challenge... but I'll do my damnedest."

"Good..." she groaned, bucking her hips against me. "Harder... deeper... fuck, keep going..."

"Doing my best..." I grunted.

"I'm not as flexible as all those cheerleaders, I know... but you can still fold me in half... get it nice and real fucking deep..." Valerie said, her eyes looking deeply into mine as she made this filthy request.

It was agony slowing down, but for such a unique pleasure, I couldn't say no. Without taking myself out of her, I stopped fucking her, helping her hoist her legs up onto my shoulders, then leant back down and continued fucking her. This simple act seemed to not only tighten her pussy around me exponentially, but by the sounds of her moans and the way her eyes bugged out, it only seemed to make Valerie even more sensitive.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she squealed giddily, laughing and moaning and only urging me on further. "God, it's so fucking deep! Keep going, Ryan, keep fucking me, harder, harder, god, it feels so fucking good, your cock fills me up so much, keep going, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder, Ryan!!! You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard on your cock! Do it, fuck your teacher's tight cunt, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee!!!"

When she came, it all happened at once, the deep, guttural sound of raw pleasure escaping her core, her eyes rolling back, her body shaking as she wrapped her arms around me and held me close, pulling me in for one of the deepest, lustiest kisses of my life. Her pussy gushed an impressive amount, clamping down on me and making it so I had no other choice but to cum deep inside of her once again.

As my world faded away, I was surrounded by complete and utter bliss. I knew no exhaustion, no stress or strain, just the pure, unrestrained ecstasy of having fucked a gorgeous woman into oblivion.

Consciousness came back to me almost as quickly, and was drawn into sharp relief as I looked into her serene, lust-filled eyes as we both came down from our orgasms. No longer thrusting, I let her legs down, and clung tightly to her while we both caught her breath.

"That was... wow..." I panted. "That was absolutely amazing."

Valerie giggled. "I'm glad you think so... but I hope you don't think I'm done with you yet..."

Though in my post-cum haze I couldn't imagine how this would be possible, looking down at her, all I could do was laugh and say, "Honestly, Dr. Chan, I wouldn't have dreamed of it..."

***

I stumbled naked toward the dark porch by the hot tub, thoroughly exhausted and reeking of sex. Valerie Chan... she was a wild one, and though I could more than keep up with her, the siren's call of a warm bed and passing out was calling to me. It felt like I had run a marathon, and in many ways I sort of had, but I needed to breathe, find my stuff, rest, rehydrate... okay, maybe just get some sleep. I'd had a long day at school, and a long afternoon and evening with the ladies of Viola's book club, and I needed to recharge before my first full day of fun tomorrow.

I found my swim trunks right where I'd left them on the deck and picked them up. They were still wet, but after wringing them out and hanging them up somewhere to dry, they'd probably be right as rain for the next day.

My trunks found, I made my way inside through the door to the kitchen, hoping to steal another cold bottle of water and sneak my way off towards bed.

Sneaking, however, would prove impossible, as I found I wasn't the only one in the kitchen.

"Hey, Ryan," Viola said, taking a sip off of her beer bottle and leaning against a kitchen island. Wearing only a strap-on with a firm, impressively large blue dildo, her naked form was actually enough to bring a little life back to my cock, but not enough to actually be of any use. Still, that didn't stop my eyes from scanning her long legs, toned body, and heart-stoppingly beautiful face.

"Hey," I replied, tired and pointing toward the fridge. "Can I?"

"Sure," she replied, taking another sip. "We brought it all for everyone, here."

"Thanks," I replied, opening up the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water, swigging almost half of it in one go. I sighed, contentedly, and closed the fridge.

"I see you and Valerie had some fun," Viola said, sizing me up and smirking.

"Yeah. A *lot* of fun," I replied, laughing pleasantly and leaning against the same island next to Viola. "And you?"

"Cassandra," she said, pointing down to the dildo. "That woman knows how to fuck."

I laughed again. "I wouldn't be surprised. Valerie... well, you know."

"I know," Viola replied, smiling warmly. "If it weren't for what I could hear you two getting up to, I'd ask if you wanted to have a little more fun before bed, but..."

In my state, I couldn't tell if she meant taking me away to her room, or bending me over right here and having her way with her strap-on... but as it was, I was pretty sure imagination was as far as I was capable of getting in this state.

"Rain check?" I asked. "I'm pretty beat."

"I can tell," she said, stepping closer to me and kissing me quickly. "Go on, get some sleep... it's only gonna get more nuts from here, and you're going to want to keep your strength."

"Yeah, I'm starting to understand that," I said, pushing off the island and preparing to walk away. Before I could, though, I was overcome by a need to press her against the island and kiss her deeply, running my hands over her breasts in one last hungry moment of the evening.

Parting the kiss, Viola chuckled softly. Rather than her usually sultry tone, in her best mom voice she continued, "Go. Get some sleep before you start something that I have to finish, and I just keep you from sleep even more."

Stepping away with a goofy grin on my face, I replied, "You got it... and Viola?"

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Thank you for inviting me over this weekend. It's been a lot of fun," I said.

"So far," Viola replied, grinning. "Now get the hell out of here. Remember what I said about starting something?"