Book Store Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane upholds her end of the deal...
940 words
4.15
3.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
30 Followers

Chris woke up with a start.

He'd been dreaming about Jane again, the promise she'd made to him about giving him a blowjob. He could picture her soft, pouty lips parting to accept his cock in her mouth. He could feel her tongue rolling around his shaft, teasing his head, taking his balls in her mouth one at a time while her hand stroked his cock up and down until finally he explodes.

But it still hadn't happened. Jane had swapped out her shift this week because of a friend being in town, so Chris was going to have to wait a little longer anyhow. His shift tonight was going to be with Mark, who was a nice enough guy, pretty ok to talk to, but not even remotely what he was hoping for. He looked at himself in the mirror, and took a look at his cock, still hard from the dream. He looked down and pictured Jane kneeling in front of him, smiling up at him as she pulled his pants down.

He needed a cold shower.

**

Chris' shift was going by well enough. The day was busy, not crazy busy, but busy enough to keep him at the back desk unpacking books at a moderate pace while Mark handled the front. It was getting towards Chris' dinner break and he was getting a little hungry.

"Hi Mark," a familiar voice said.

"Oh hey. I thought you were off tonight?"

"I am - I just came by to pick up some books from my hold shelf."

Jane breezed by, barely stealing a glance at Chris before disappearing down the stairs.

Chris yelled across the store to Mark, "I'm going on my break now!" and practically ran down the stairs.

He saw Jane in the staff holds aisle, looking at her stack of books. She looked over casually at Chris and smiled.

Chris was smitten. She wasn't dressed up or anything - if anything, she was more covered up than usual, wearing a longish coat that was done up. He could see her boots peeking out the bottom.

"Miss me?" She said with a wry grin.

"I wasn't expecting to see you today," he said. He could feel his cock getting hard just looking at her.

"Well I wasn't planning on coming by, but my friend is running late and I was in the area so I thought I could come down here and suck you cock."

She unbuttoned the front of her jacket and opened it. She was just wearing her bra and panties underneath it.

"My clothes are in my bag, I thought you might like this." She walked over to Chris and knelt in front of him. "Are you happy to see me?"

Chris nodded, and Jane undid his belt, then his fly, and pulled his pants down.

"What about Mark?" Chris asked.

"I'm not sucking his cock," Jane said, and pressed her soft lips to the tip of Chris' cock. She opened her mouth slightly, taking the head in, just a little, licking it with her tongue. She felt his cock jerk in her hand, and she stroked his shaft gently.

Chris moaned and ran his hand through her hair. He wanted to touch her all over, to taste her breasts and her pussy again, but they didn't have a lot of time, and Jane clearly knew what she was doing. She took his cock deeper in her mouth, she loved how hard he was, how hard he was for her. She withdrew, and plunged further down, taking his cock deeper in her mouth, still stroking his shaft while her other hand played gently with her pussy.

"I'm getting so wet for you, Chris," she purred, kissing her way down the length of his cock, licking the underside of it, teasing his balls with her tongue. "I want to taste your cum."

She looked up at him and smiled, then took his cock in her mouth again. Chris loved the way her lips parted just enough to let his cock slide in. She took it deeper, and Chris had to brace himself against the shelf to keep from falling over.

Jane grabbed Chris' hips and pulled him into her. She slapped his ass hard enough that he was sure that Mark upstairs would have heard, but she didn't let up.

He felt weak in his knees, and he grabbed Jane by the hair and pulled her head towards him - he could feel his cock go down her throat; if Jane had stuck her tongue out she could have licked his balls no problem. He felt his testicles contract as his orgasm shook his body, spilling hot white cum into Jane's mouth and down her throat. He felt Jane swallow, and then swallow again and he ejaculated in her mouth. He looked down at her and she smiled up at him, her lips glistening and slick with cum. She stood up and gave Chris a long kiss.

"I've got to get ready to see my friend but it was very nice seeing you," she said, ducking into the bathroom. "And your break is pretty much over, just thought you'd like to know."

"That was like, 10 minutes!" Chris argued.

"I'm just fucking with you. Have a good break. If you need to jerk off, think of me." She winked and ducked into the staff bathroom to get dressed.

Chris pulled his pants back up - he was still hungry, but satisfied in another way.

Jane, fully dressed, ran out the door a few minutes later. Mark said something, but Chris really wasn't paying attention.

Booksin
Booksin
30 Followers