Book Store Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane invites Chris over for some fun.
1k words
3.92
3.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

Jane heard her phone chime and gave it a quick glance.

It was Chris. Again.

He had a couple of days off and from the looks of it, he missed her. He'd been sending sexy pics non-stop. First he was in the shower, then out of the shower. His cock, hard, in his hand. Stroking it. To her, Jane knew. She felt her pussy tingle just a little knowing he was hard for her, knowing he was masturbating to her. Cumming for her.

She texted him back - "looking good. I <3 your hard cock."

Her fingers ran up and down her wet cunt, she stroked herself, she played with her clit, she came. She looked at more of his pictures. She loved his cock, she really did, but she wasn't feeling it. Well, she was feeling it - she was enjoying masturbating to the pics Chris sent her, but she wasn't able to fully enjoy herself. She rubbed her pussy with his fingers, felt her wetness, squeezed her nipple and felt a surge of pleasure. Chris sent her a text asking her to tell him what she was doing - was she touching herself? Was she fucking herself silly remembering his touch, remembering his hard cock between her legs? She was, but she couldn't muster the answer - she couldn't tell him what she was doing. She was feeling too shy.

Chris sent another text, "Please, Jane, I want to cum to you. Show me your tits. I want to see you playing with your pussy."

Jane was annoyed. She sent him a message back, "If you want to see me, you'll have to come over."

She wasn't expecting him to call her on it - but he did.

"See you in a little bit."

Jane sat on her bed. Her parents were out for a few hours. She didn't want to get caught, and the thought of Chris coming over and fucking her was... well, she was excited. She knew, though, she was going to have to disappoint him. She started her period the day before, and she wasn't going to let him stick his cock inside her.

Before long, she heard her doorbell ring. Sure enough, Chris was standing there. He looked excited.

She opened the door and he pushed his way in, taking her in his arms, grabbing her, kissing her. She was so excited that he was excited. He picked her up in his strong arms and squeezed her, pushing her against a wall. She wrapped her legs around him, felt his cock through their clothes pushing against her pussy. She wanted him, she could feel herself becoming wet, so wet, for him. She felt his cock throb against her. She bit his lip, hard; he moaned and grabbed her plump little ass. She loved it, she loved how bad he made her feel.

Chris held her against a wall and lowered her to the ground. He fumbled around his the button and fly to her jeans and she stopped him saying, "wait... I can't. Not right now."

Chris pushed his cock, still in his pants, against her. Even through his clothes she could feel how hard he was.

"I want to fuck you, Jane... I want to fill you up with my... with my cum.." He was whispering in her ear. It drove her crazy, but not enough.

"I can't, Chris... not right now. But you..." She started to undo his jeans... first the button, slowly, then the fly. She bit her lip, and dropped to her knees.

She pulled his underwear down, just enough so the head of his cock peeked out. He was hard, for her, obviously, and she took the head of his cock in her mouth. She pulled back, kissing the tip, licking the precum off the head, swallowing it a little deeper, and withdrawing again. Her tongue teased his frenulum, and she took him deeper. Before long, she had taken the entire length of his cock into her. Fuck! He loved way it looked - watching his cock disappear down her little mouth, and the sound! Her gagging on his cock made him hard, so hard he didn't think he would last.

He took her face in his hands and said he wanted to fuck her, badly. Jane smiled and said he couldn't... but she had an idea. She stripped off her jeans and pulled her panties down. Chris stared at her pussy- the triangle of hair at the top always made him lose his mind. She kicked her panties off and handed them to Chris.

"Use these," She said, "I want you to think about what you'd do to me if you could."

Chris didn't need to be told twice. He took her panties, still warm, still damp, and wrapped them around his cock. He began stroking his dick, up and down. Jane watched, entranced, her own hand drifting to her pussy. She imagined his cock inside her, filling her pussy up with his hot cum.

He reached over and squeezed her breast while she rubbed her pussy. He loved the feeling of her panties on his cock - the texture, knowing that they'd been right up against her not moments ago. Chris squeezed his balls, hoping to milk every last drop fo cum out of himself.

It didn't take long. The combination of Jane's panties and... well, Chris' stroking, he came in a big wad in his hands. Cum ran down his cock, covering the panties he'd been jerking off with. Jane smiled, and rubbed her pussy a little longer. She took the panties back, and slid them on. She loved the feeling of hot cum against her body, she loved Chris' cum. She relished it against her body.

"Mmm, you can go now," Jane murmured to Chris as he cleaned himself up.

Chris left, sad he wasn't able to do more. Just then his phone buzzed in his pocket. He got a picture from Jane, his first one. She was wearing her panties (and nothing else) and he could see the hot, white cum he'd shot in to them, a conspicuous wet spot. He knew he was going to have to jerk off again when he got home after looking at this. She drove him crazy.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers