Book Store Ch. 05

Story Info
Chris arranges a sexy surprise for Jane.
2k words
4.5
3.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

Jane was admiring some pictures of herself that she'd taken. Not for Chris, not really, but maybe she'd show them to him soon. Or just tease him with them - let him look, but not send them to him. She liked teasing him. It felt good to feel wanted, to know that someone was lusting after you, was jerking off thinking about her when they weren't working together, or after they'd chat via text. She liked getting him all hot and bothered, partly because she knew he'd take it out on her when they'd work together. The touching, the flirting.

The getting fucked in the basement.

Jane thumbed through a few pictures - her laying on her bed on her stomach, naked, her bare ass visible in the background. Laying on her back, looking down her body, the camera between her breasts. A close-up of her pussy. Another with her finger inside. Another with her dildo inside. Just a close-up of her face, eyes closed, biting her lower lip. She knew what she was doing in that picture - she was just about to orgasm. She bit her lip. Another of her with her dildo in her mouth. She could taste herself. She wished it was Chris's cock. Maybe she'd get him to take some pictures next time they have fun. Or maybe she'd just tease him with it.

She wasn't working with him tonight, though, sadly. She was in with James. James was fine. Not as fun as Chris. They certainly didn't have the same rapport. He was cute, though, a little goofy. He was a writer, officially, and a bookseller second. Did she want to fuck him? She wasn't sure.

She had to put her phone away, someone had just come into the store.

"Hey Jane," it was Chris, "is James hiding somewhere?"

Chris, Jane thought, was being coy. She hated that.

"Yeah he's in the basement I think. Bundling boxes I think."

"Cool, cool, we were going to grab a drink after work. I just popped by to kill time until then."

He was being so coy.

He strolled to the back and down the stairs to the basement, leaving her upstairs alone.

Time moved by slowly. Chris and James were still in the basement. The shift was coming up on the end and she had to bring all the stuff in. Just then, Chris appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Let me help you with the closing - James is just finishing up the bundling downstairs." Chris brought the bins full of bargain book and table covered in books no one wanted to read that had been reduced in price and weather-damaged so much Jane wondered why they even bothered trying to sell them, while Jane did the slips. There were no customers in the store at this hour. Jane kept stealing glances at Chris. He was making a point, it seemed, of ignoring her.

"You ok?" She finally asked as they were turning off the lights.

"Everything is perfect." He smiled.

"Okaaaay..." She wasn't sure if she believed him. Something was definitely up.

They did the end of day after locking up. Jane grabbed the cash drawer and went downstairs and into the office. She heard Chris coming down the stairs after her. Which was weird because he was going to be hanging out with James. Or so she thought.

She just finished locking the safe when she felt Chris's hands around her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. She could feel his cock pressing against her back through his jeans. His right hand found the waist of her jeans and snuck down the front. Still over her panties, he ran his fingers over her pussy. His left hand went under her shirt to her breast and gave it a squeeze.

"Fuck, Chris!" She gasped, then through clenched teeth, "James is going to catch us!"

"Shhhhh," Chris whispered in her ear, "Don't worry about it."

She squirmed a little under his touch, but felt her body giving into it, her pussy responding to his caresses, her nipples getting hard at her rubbed her. She grabbed the office desk to steady herself. He kissed her neck and she melted a little. He pressed on her pussy through her panties a little harder and she was already wet.

"Mmm, Jane I want to fuck you so badly," He turned her around and kissed her on the lips, deep and hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, and then jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. She loved how much bigger and stronger than her he was. He could hold her effortlessly, it made her feel safe. He grabbed her ass and walked out of the office with her wrapped around him. He sat on the break table with her still wrapped around him.

Jane slid off of him and undid his fly, then his belt and pulled his pants down. She loved seeing him hard. She loved that he was turned on by her, that he wanted to fuck her brains out every day. She took his cock in her hands and stroked it, feeling how fucking rigid he was. She wanted to taste him again.

Jane knelt in front of Chris and took his cock in her mouth. She didn't want to waste time with foreplay - she wanted it deep, hitting the back of her throat. She wanted him nice and lubed up so he could push his hard cock as deep into her wet pussy as it could go. She loved the head of his cock in her mouth, it filled it up so perfectly, she loved the velvety feel of the skin and just how soft and hard it was at the same time. She loved the taste. She loved that Chris sent her pictures of it. Hard, with his hand around the shaft. With cum running down shaft, down his balls. He told her he was cumming to her, that he had been thinking about her and couldn't help himself.

Chris had his hands in her hair, pulling it to the side so he could watch her mouth taking his cock in. He moaned. She knew she needed to let up before he shot his cum in her mouth. She pulled back and smiled up on him. Her eyes were watering.

"Come take a seat, baby," he said. He helped her with her jeans, he loved pulling them down over her hips. He pulled her panties down and she turned around and spread her ass for him, just a little. He put his hands on her hips and lifted her up onto his lap. She guided his cock into her pussy and rocked back and forth. Chris's hands were all over her, rubbing her clit, and pinching her nipples. Hard. The way she liked it.

Jane ground her hips against Chris, she could feel every inch of Chris's cock in her - and there were a lot of inches. Her hand joined Chris's, guiding his fingers on her pussy, making her even wetter. Making her want to cum.

A noise startled her. Chris held onto her tightly.

"James!!" Jane shouted. She covered her breasts as well as she could, but Chris's cock was still deep in her.

James was naked. He looked nervous, but was, obviously, aroused if his cock was any indication.

"I knew you had a little crush on James, Jane, and he's had one on you... He told me and I told him about... well, this and... well..."

Jane looked at James - he was cute, she had to admit. She was into him, she just never knew if he was into her. She had fantasized about him lots of times and always wondered why he'd never made a move. With Chris's cock buried in her pussy, was she really unsure about what she wanted right now? She felt hot. She felt Chris pushing her legs apart. Her pussy was spread wide open for James to see. He fell to his knees in front of her and his tongue found her clit.

Jane nearly screamed. Chris, as though sensing it, put his hand over her mouth. Jane couldn't get over the feeling of James' tongue on her clit with Chris's cock in her. Jane felt an orgasm coming - it was coming hard, she was cumming hard was what was happening. She felt her muscles tighten and she screamed. It was muffled by Chris, but it felt good. She felt so dirty letting two guys have their way with her. Chris put his hands under her thighs and lifted her legs up a little, spreading them apart. James stood up, his face was soaked from eating her pussy. He kissed her on the mouth, and she tasted herself on him. She saw him stroking his cock with his hand, and then press it against her pussy.

Jane gasped - Chris's cock was still in there. Was he -?

James' cock pushed against her pussy. His cock rubbed against Chris's. She felt her pussy stretch and.... She felt James' cock slide into her wet cunt. Her mouth, she realized, was just hanging open.

"Oh my God," she breathed, feeling both their cocks filling her up. She could feel them both sliding inside her, moving arhythmically, out of synch. She was squeezing them tight.

Chris felt James' cock push into Jane's dripping wet pussy. He'd never felt another man's cock before - he'd sometimes thought about what it would be like to have one in his mouth, but he wasn't inclined that way. He'd dreamed about it, sometimes, and sometimes he'd dreamed about sucking his own cock. Still, this was a new experience for him. Jane's pussy felt so tight, and, he had to admit, James' cock in there with his felt kind of incredible. Chris propped Jane's legs up on James' shoulders and he put one of his fingers in Jane's hungry mouth. She took it, sucking on it. He lost himself for a moment - he felt like he was fucking Jane and getting a bj at the same time. James' cock felt great against his, he wasn't going to be able to keep from cumming.

James' thumb was on Jane's clit, rubbing it in little circles. The way Jane's eyes rolled in her head he imagined she liked it. He had been wanting to do this - not this specifically but he wasn't against it - for a long, long time. He felt his balls tighten as an orgasm got closer. He wasn't sure if he wanted to cum in Jane with Chris's cock in there, but he realized he didn't have long to think about it. He pushed his cock in, as far as he could go. He was 99% of the way there, and Chris' hard cock thrusting in and out gave him that extra 1%. He came.

Chris felt James' cock throb inside Jane's pussy. He felt his own cock harden in response, and then he felt James start to cum. His semen was hot inside her, Chris couldn't hold on any longer, either. He felt his cock pulse, his cock head swell, and shoot hot, thick cum deep into her pussy, mixing with James'.

Jane felt the boys cum in her, she felt them thrusting frantically, trying to get every last drop of semen into her. She felt so full, so satisfied. Their cum was already starting to ooze out of her, running down Chris's cock. When James pulled out, she suddenly felt so empty. She lowered herself off of Chris's cock and collapsed to her knees on the floor. Both boys stood in front of her, their cocks wet and glistening with each other's cum. Jane took each cock in her mouth in turn, tasting them, tasting herself, relishing the salty, musky taste of cum on their cock, the familiar feel of Chris' hard member, and the unfamiliar shape of James'.

Though, she felt, she wouldn't be a stranger to it for long.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers