Book Store Visit Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught in the moment…No mercy!
2.7k words
4.45
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCityCD
SinCityCD
32 Followers

All my stories are true accounts from growing up in Las Vegas, also known as Sin City.

At times my need to crossdress would be uncontrollable, impossible to resist causing me to do unimaginable things putting myself in situations that at the time I couldn't resist, especially if I was high on speed which made me insatiable, a complete crossdressing whore.

I would spend hours watching porn, the whole time teasing myself while I cleaned up and prepared my ass for a night of fun.

Calling a local chat line to listen to people online and place a new free ad saying I was dressing up in black lingerie and looking to suck a dick no strings attached to feed my need.

This actually worked out very well for years, even created a black book of phone numbers to call if the time was right.

One man that I had met from the chat line lived close in the next neighborhood to my housing development.

He was a middle aged man who was married to this tiny Asian lady who did not like anal sex because of his over nine inch dick, so when we met for the first time I made sure to satisfy him completely, knowing what he had told me over the phone.

I was so ready for him, waiting for him to call once he was close by so I could unlock my door and be ready as we planned.

My rule was for them to call me when they were getting close to my house so that I could be ready for them, telling them that cleanliness was a must, that I would be all dressed up in sexy black lingerie with high heels, watching a porn movie waiting on my knees and that they were to come in, close and lock the door, pull their dick out, that I would be waiting on my knees to suck them while they watched the movie, then when they were ready to cum they needed to stand up shooting their cum all over my face then pull their pants back up and leave.

If the guy had a big dick I would often offer them my ass, if they had a really big dick I'd ask them to fuck me, if it was hugh I'd beg them to fuck my ass, turning around on my knees putting my head and shoulders to the floor with my shinny lubed asshole covered in sexy black lingerie with garter straps pulling my cheeks open tugging at my stockings, totally irresistible to a hard dick but either way I wanted them to shoot on my face when the time came and to then leave.

Of all the men I've been with only a few times have I been on my back, I don't like them looking into my soul while fucking me, I'm only interested in their dick and getting them off, plus I love the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of me.

I guess it's from my first time with a man. I just want them to see the woman I am from behind when I'm all dressed in the clothes giving my ass hole to them for their pleasure.

Feeling the sexy clothes against my skin, on my hands and knees with some guys dick slamming in and out of me making my role play as a woman more fulfilling.

When I'm dressed in sexy black lingerie with stockings, garters, spiked high heels and stuff, looking porn star ready on the floor with my head resting on a pillow, my ass in the air, legs together keeping my dick out of site, my lubed up tight ready asshole looking up at them waiting to be fucked its game on.

Seeing me like that they know I'm serious, wanting them to enjoy my ass which will get me off as well which brings me to no mercy.

I've met some guys that have had no mercy on me, in a good way, when they see what I'm offering.

I was at the Adult book store one night on Paradise road and flamingo, having some fun inside one of my favorite video arcade booths sucking dicks through a glory hole.

I'd wear some lingerie underneath my 80's warmup then once inside the booth I'd take off the warmup so guys could see me through the hole sitting on the bench wearing black sexy lingerie with fishnet stockings and garters with my hard cock in my hand watching some extreme porn action while I teased my dick waiting.

Seeing me sitting there like that kept the cocks coming for me to service taking a bump of coke or speed every now and then to keep me going sometimes causing me to make stupid decisions.

I was enjoying myself when thru the hole came this big thick white dick and I could see a black leather cock ring snapped around his shaft and balls.

I had already sucked well over a dozen dicks that night and this one was by far the biggest only semi hard.

I had been sucking on it, licking my tongue around it trying to prove to the owner of this nice dick that I was worthy, then I offered my ass to him if he wanted to meet me outside. He agreed telling me that he would meet me in the parking lot.

I figured that we could just pull around back like I'd done many times before for a quickie but he offered to continue at his place that was close where it would be safer and I agreed to follow him.

When we got to his house which was a bit farther than I had expected, I told him that I would be right in because I wanted to put on my heels and stuff first to leave the door open I'd be right in.

Standing right there he whipped out his big dick giving it a tug telling me he'd be waiting... I wanted that dick in my ass bad, real bad.

I quickly got ready putting my heels on along with a sheer black gown that tied at my waist before taking another courage bump to head inside to be fucked.

I was parked on the street next to his driveway, so I got out of my car walking up his driveway looking perfect with my long leg's in black thigh high stockings, garters, with sexy black lingerie showing thru my sheer robe, the sound of my 5" heels on the walkway as I went into his house closing the door behind me.

He was sitting in a chair naked slowly stroking his cock watching some gay porn playing on his tv. I'm not into gay porn but rather like watching women being ass fucked or gangbanged but I wasn't going to be watching it.

He was looking me up and down, wagging his fat cock at me as I walked closer to him getting down on my knees to take his beautiful cock in my mouth.

He removed his hand allowing me full access which I took advantage of swallowing as much of his dick in my mouth as possible, applying super suction as I went to work moving my lips up and down while I tease my tongue under his hardening mushroom head. As I moved my head up an down I could see how his leather cockring gripped the base of his shaft clasping around his well shaven balls, the veins in shaft thickening as I sucked drawing the blood past the thick leather band restricting the flow.

His dick getting bigger and harder from my expert mouth made it more difficult to take more than half the length in my mouth. Dicks bigger than six or seven inches long I just cant deep throat, my gag reflexes won't allow me which is what my ass is for.

He was watching his movie enjoying my blow job doing poppers and drinking his beer when he asked me to straddle his dick which is not a preferred position for me but I wanted his cock inside me so I did.

I stood up as he reclined his chair some making his hard dick look even bigger and more inviting so I lifted my gown and straddled him putting a knee on each side of him as he guided his hard dick into me as I sat down on it once I unsnapped the clasp joining my lingerie together.

It felt amazing, spreading my hole open as I slid down onto it, it made its way inside me as I took his thick dick in about half way, moving my body around on top of it as I slid down and he pushed up into me. It's just what I needed feeling the cock slide inside as he moved his hands to my ass pulling my cheeks apart allowing a few more inches to slip in.

I was deep in the moment feeling that hard hot dick move in and out of my ass making me open up for him, the feeling taking control of me as he moved his cock inside me, stretching me open as I relaxed my hole to accept more of him. I had my eyes closed focusing on the pleasure of the moment, the feeling of this massive dick entering deep into me.

It felt amazing now that I was opened up, custom fitted to his cock as I moved up and down on his cock listening to the sounds of men fucking on the tv, eyes closed focused on milking his dick, squeezing my ass tightly on his cock as I lifted up not letting it escape my hole before releasing my grip on it to quickly slide down deeper onto his dick when I hear a voice say, "I couldn't wait any longer!" as I tried to jump up but the man held me down onto him tightly while pushing more of his dick into me.

I was freaking out, no longer in a big dick daze but now with fear of the unknown.

"It's ok... he's my roommate." the guy tells me as he holds me down tight to his chest still pumping his dick in and out of my hungry asshole.

I look to see this guy wearing some black leather mask, black strap top, hairy chest with nothing else but a ragging hardon curved up towards his stomach with a black leather cockring only his had a electrical wire hanging from it with remote controls in his hand which I could then see the vibrating eggs attached to his cockring as he walked closer to me putting his hard cock to my face as I automatically opened my mouth.

"Good catch!" the man in the mask says as I take his turkey neck dick into my mouth puckering my lips tight around the small cut head.

This dick was like a turkey neck, small at the tip but increasingly getting thicker down the curved shaft.

"Dressing up like a woman is your thing..... this is ours!" the guy tells me as he's pumping his dick deeper in my ass.

I couldn't talk with his friends dick in my mouth as they both seemed to get into rhythm working my holes.

"We're not gonna hurt ya man.... we're all just gonna cum!" one says.

"You like having your ass fucked... and we like Fucking!!!" said the other.

Suddenly the chair fully reclined, the man underneath me dropping down more onto his back pulling me down with him causing his friends cock to pull from my mouth.

"I'm going to enjoy this...." the man in the mask says.

"We all will..." says the guy underneath me holding me tight to his chest stuffing his cock deeper up into my ass.

The man in the mask moved around behind me pushing me in the middle of my back changing the angle of the fat dick in my ass stretching me open, my black g-string soaked in my cum pushing against the man below me.

My ass was full of cock, now feeling the pointy head of the masked mans dick pushing at my asshole trying to squeeze inside me next to his friend.

I was pleading with them to stop, that I couldn't take them together but that they could both fuck me when the masked man finally pushed his way inside me, stretching my ass wide open as he went in deep causing me to scream in pain.

Feeling ripped open I grasp for air as he pushed his hard turkey dick in next to his friends hard fat cock, they both pushed together until they had both impaled me.

I felt split in two, my ass on fire, then the vibration started, the pain softened as I became more relaxed.

I had used many different vibrators in my ass before this but nothing felt like this. With both cocks deep inside me I was stretched to the max but when they moved in rhythm, with one sliding out while the other slid in felt amazing with the vibration, I was cuming like crazy.

My spasms while cuming causing my ass to squeeze, pulsating in heat caused the masked man to pull from my ass shooting his cum all over my back, then stuffing it right back inside me bringing back the pain as he pushed back inside next to his friend, again the feeling of the vibration took the pain away.

"Look how your cuming Sissy..... we both knew you would." said. the man underneath me still pumping his fat cock up into my hole as my cum kept him well lubricated.

"Ya.... I just knew you would like this.... the way you sucked me off in the book store.... over a dozen times I fed you my dick thru the hole." said the masked man leaning over my back as he pumped his curved stone hard dick into me.

"You give the best gloryhole!" he tells me as he begins pumping his cock from one side of his friend's fat cock to the other side of it, as he pumped causing the fat cock to start thrusting, twitching inside and getting very warm when suddenly he yelped....

"Now....let me out... I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm CUMING!!! he yelled as the turkey dick pulled along with the swollen fat cock gaping me open as a thick blast of cum shot the target..... my gaping wide open hole that was just pulsing in my own orgasm.

My throbbing ass hole now dripping cum, gaping open, pulsing trying to close as the rock hard turkey dick slammed hard and deep into me, lighting my ass on fire, spreading my wet tired hole open again for one last "No Mercy" pounding.

The masked man was like a rabbit, slamming the curved full length of his dick in and out of me, finally for the first time he had my hole for himself. He rapidly fucked my ass for a bit while his friend held me down.

After some time he began to pull completely out of my hole then slam it back into me deep and hard until on his last slam he thrust so hard, so deep, holding it there while he began to fill me with his hot cum. I could feel it....squirt...squirt....squirt..... another thrust then squirt....squirt.

"Damn good bitch!" he said as he pulled out of me.

Soon as his cock was out of me, that fat dick replaced it, going right inside me with no trouble, pushing that huge load of cum deeper into me, using it as lube while he pushed his entire fat cock deeper than ever, before feeling him shoot another load into my midsection.

"Fuck....your amazing!" he tells me as they let go of me and the masked man stepped away pulling me up to my feet.

"Now.... get the fuck outta here whore!" he tells me.

"Lucky for you bitch..... we're letting you walk outta here."

"We could keep fucking that ass.... till we broke it! the other said.

"We did break it....!" he said laughing as they pushed me out the door.

SinCityCD
SinCityCD
32 Followers