Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started soaping her neck. Working down her body I spent a lot of time lathering her boobs. Her body jerked and she purred. Moving down I spent extra time on her bush area, probing my fingers in her slit got her body to tighten. She liked me probing her butt crack, jerking a bit. I finished up with her legs and feet. She spun around the shower to rinse off. Now it was my turn.

I handed Margie the bar of soap. She began at my neck and worked her way down. I began washing my hair and arched my back which got my cock to stick out. She slowed down at my cock. She thoroughly washed my cock and gonads. That got my cock to firm up, but I kept from ejaculating. She finished my legs and feet in quick order.

While we were drying ourselves, Margie said. "Do you like omelets?"

"I do."

"Good, I make great omelets."

She did. My omelet was stuffed with sausage, cheddar cheese, mushrooms and onions.

After helping her clean up I headed out looking for a hardware store and an adult toy store. She was going to run errands. Margie handed me a garage door opener. Prior to leaving her garage she checked to see that no neighbors were outside.

It did not take me long to find an Ace Hardware Store. I bought 100 feet of ¼" diameter soft cotton rope and a box cutter for cutting the rope into useable lengths.

Regarding an adult toy store, I looked for one on the internet. One place advertised itself as a mega store. I headed for it. It certainly qualified as a megastore for that type of business. It must have been 20,000 square feet. I checked out the anal sex equipment. Everything looked too big for Margie's poop chute, so I took a pass.

I returned to Margie's house. No neighbors were outside so I opened garage door, entered my car and closed the garage door. Margie was still running errands. I went inside her house to the master bedroom with my rope and box cutter.

I proceeded to cut 5 10' lengths, 2 25' lengths for today's bondage and Sunday's hogtie session. I put the rope on a chair near the bed. Her bed was perfect for bondage. It was a dark brown wood 4 poster bed. Similar to Brenda's that we used years ago. Shortly after I finished cutting the rope Margie arrived. She had a grocery sack from Bashas'.

After helping her empty the grocery sack and put away the groceries I said. "Let's go to your favorite lunch spot."

"Great idea."

We got in her car. She drove. I bent down in the passenger's seat to hide from neighbors. About a mile away we pulled into strip mall with an Italian restaurant.

The restaurant was a nice little place featuring posters of famous Italian buildings on the walls. Margie ordered Chicken Alfredo. I ordered spaghetti with red meat sauce. The sauce was just the way I like it, a bit sweet. She had 2 glasses of white zinfandel. I had iced tea. We chatted about whatever, enjoying each other's company. Margie looked great. Her outfit went well with her early summer tan. She was wearing a white lacy sleeveless blouse, medium red shorts accented by a thin black belt and brown slip-on sandals.

After an hour we headed back to Margie's house. On the way there I said. "I've got the rope for our session. Do you have scarves and a sleep mask?"

"Yes, I have both." Oh, boy.

We returned to her house.

"Before we begin our session, do you need to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes, I do."

Margie disappeared into the master bathroom.

She emerged from the bathroom naked. I got hard. Margie strolled to the night stand on her side of the bed, closest to the master bathroom. She opened the night stand drawer and pulled a handful of scarves, a black sleep mask and her dildo. Margie dropped them at the foot of the bed. She walked over to me.

Margie broke the silence. "First, don't gag me. There are delicious things I want to do to you with my mouth."

"Agreed." I responded.

She threw her arms around my neck and started French kissing. I French kissed in return and massaged her butt cheeks with my hands.

A few second later my hands moved up her torso and began massaging her side boobs. She responded by stepping back and pulling my polo shirt over my head. My hands began massaging all over her boobs.

Before I knew it Margie was unzipping my shorts and pulling them and my underwear to the floor. I stepped out of my garments and topsiders.

We resumed French kissing. I side stepped us to her side of the bed, near the foot. Breaking off the kissing I grabbed the sleep mask and put it on her head. I spun Margie around 2 times. The French kissing resumed.

My hands resumed massaging her boobs. Seconds later my right hand probed her slit. She was sopping wet.

I grabbed her left hand by my right hand and helped her onto the middle of the bed.

"Form your body into an X. If you want me to stop, say 'Red'. If you are gagged and want me to stop or take off the ropes hum 'The Happy Birthday Song.'"

"Like we did at Brenda's years ago?"

"Precisely."

I got 4 10' lengths of rope from the chair. Taking her right hand, I looped a lark's head knot around her wrist and tied it to the upper left poster bed post. I did the same with her left hand to the upper right poster bed post. Laying to her right side I French kissed her and slowly stoked her slit with my right hand. She was so wet my cock would have no trouble pumping her love box.

After 10 seconds I broke off the kissing and grabbed the remaining 2 10" lengths of rope. I tied a lark's head know around her right ankle and attached it to the lower left poster bed post. I did the same with the left ankle.

Now I assumed the 69 position. My tongue tickled her clit, Margie sucked my cock. Her slit was so ready for a love making session.

I rolled off the bed to the left side, went to the foot of the bed, grabbed the dildo, stuck it in her mouth and said "Be right back."

Margie replied "Mmmph."

I walked to the kitchen, found a tea cup and filled it with ice.

Returning to the bed I placed the tea cup on my night stand. I took an ice cube, leaned over and held it above her boobs. I solitary drop landed on her sternum between her boobs. She was shocked. Margie tugged hard on all four ropes, spit out the dildo and said "What the hell was that?"

"A drop of water from an ice cube."

"You surprised the hell out of me. It feels so intense."

I moved the ice cube so the next drop fell on her right boob. She did not react as much, but react she did. I crawled up on the bed and did the same to her left boob. Margie had goose bumps all over her boobs and upper torso.

Next, I circled the ice cube on her right areola. She jerked all over the place and moaned. I did the same to her left areola. Margie responded in kind. I put the ice cube on her sternum and moved it down her torso. At her bush I moved the ice cube above her right knee cap and ran it on her inner thigh a couple of inches below her slit. Her leg quivered. I did the same to her left leg. Same result.

That ice cube was spent. I threw it on the floor. Grabbing another ice cube, I ran it clockwise around her slit. She squirmed and jerked. I dabbed her clit with the ice cube. Margie tightened her abs and groaned. After a few more seconds on her clit and slit she could take it no more. Between labored breaths she said. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I tossed the ice cube on the floor. Being on Margie's right side I wheeled around and placed my knees between her legs.

Next, I slid my cock in her slit. Instead of pumping her my right index finger teased her clit. She squirmed and tugged at the ropes. My right index finger picked up the pace. Margie squirmed and tugged more. I removed my right index finger and began thrusting my cock in her vagina.

I felt sweat on my forehead. Margie had sweat beading on her forehead. I came three times. I was firm enough to keep at it with her until she came four times. I rolled off to her left.

She said. "Untie me." I untied her ankles first, followed by her wrists and blindfold.

"Come here you." I crawled to her side left side. Margie wrapped her arms around me as tight as a boa constrictor. "That was great. I've waited for this for so long. Thanks so much." She gave me a peck on the cheek.

We laid there taking in the moment.

Margie broke the silence. "Let's hang around the pool. It's day time. We'll have to wear swimsuits."

Her swimsuit looked great. It was dark blue with a V neck cut accenting her ample bosoms.

We hung around the pool, listening to music, talking, dozing and swimming around the pool. It was relaxing.

At 5:30 Margie was dozing. I went in the house to take a shower, got dressed and headed to my grad school roommate's home.

Before to leaving I kissed her on the forehead and put a Post-It Note on the sliding glass door "See you Sunday at 11:00 AM".

Within 20 minutes I was at my grad school roommate's house. I knew his family, but we had not seen each other for several years. I hung out like I was a family member. It was a good time. All the while I was anxious to get back to Margie.

After saying my goodbyes, I headed for Margie's.

Five minutes away from her place I texted such information. Her reply text was "Let me know when you are two minutes away."

Three minutes later I texted "See you in two minutes." Margie's reply was "Great. I have a surprise for you. Knock on the garage door to the house and invite yourself in."

That sounded interesting. There were no neighbors outside so I opened the garage door with the opener and entered. After closing the garage door, I grabbed my travel bag, knocked on the door twice and entered her home.

She had a surprise for me. Margie was standing in the kitchen naked with a ball gag in her mouth, wearing the eye mask and her hands cuffed behind her back with pink fluffy handcuffs. Keys were on the kitchen table. My cock got hard. She looked incredible sexy. I wanted to nail her on the spot. I dropped my travel bag. I rushed over to her. She started to hum "The Happy Birthday Song".

I took the ball gag out of the mouth.

"Do you like my surprise?"

"I love it." I replied.

"As we planned, I want to have sex in a hogtie. But no gag. I want to be kissed during the adventure."

"Works for me. Shall we begin?"

"Let's!"

I grabbed her left arm and led her down the hall to the master bedroom.

Already laid out in straight lines at the foot of the bed was my rope and her dildo.

We began French kissing. Our tongues were dancing and probing. My hands firmly grasped her butt cheeks.

After a few seconds I moved my hands to her side boobs followed by me stepping back a few inches so my hands could massage her boobs. She purred.

I spin her around 180 degrees and my fingers danced all over her boobs. Margie arched her back and went "Ummm". My right index finger checked her slit. She was wet. Time to begin the hogtie.

I grabbed a 25' length of rope and tied it around her torso above and below her boobs. I tied off the rope between her shoulder blades.

Spinning her around another 180 degrees. I helped lower her to her knees on the floor. Her mouth movement told me she knew my cock was near so I removed my clothes and stock my cock in her mouth.

After giving her a couple of thrusts, I pulled out.

Next, I lowered her torso to the floor. Grabbing a 10 length of rope I crossed her ankles, tied the rope around her ankles and cinched the rope.

Now came the hog tie. I took another 10 length of rope and ran it between the back of the chest harness and her ankle tie. Her legs were at a 90-degree angle. She moved her legs a few times to where her heels touched the harness.

She rolled on her back. "Let's do it!"

Unfortunately, all I could do was squat down and awkwardly stick my cock in her love box once or twice.

"Margie, I regret to inform you I cannot contort myself to make passionate love with you in a hogtie. However, I can insert the dildo."

"Try that." Responded Margie.

I eased the dildo into her love box. I pumped it up and down. Margie was getting some satisfaction, but said "I'd rather have you inside me."

"I'd rather be inside you too. Let us try something on the bed."

I untied the rope between the chest harness and bound ankles. Then I untied her ankles. Helping her up I led her to the bed. I piled 4 pillows in the middle of the bed. Leading Margie onto the bed and helping mount the pillows we were ready. Fortunately, the pillows propped up her butt enough that my cock entered her slit with no difficulty. It did not take long for me to come four times. My cock was hard enough to stay in her slit until she came shortly thereafter.

"How was it screwing with your hands cuffed behind your back?"

"Screwing with you is always good, but hand cuffs make it a bit difficult for all the movement I want."

"I have an idea for passionate love making tomorrow morning when my batteries are recharged."

"Is it a secret?"

"Yes, it is" I responded.

"I love your love making secrets."

I uncuffed her without asking.

"Let's go to the pool." I said.

We donned our swimsuits and headed to the pool.

We hung around the pool like on we did on Friday.

6ish I asked "Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am."

"What's your favorite restaurant?"

"Flo's on Thompson Peak Parkway."

"Let's go."

We got dressed and headed out for dinner.

She had orange chicken. I had cashew chicken. I introduced her to plum wine, which she had never had and enjoyed.

When we got to Margie's place, we watched two reruns of Downton Abbey while enjoying a bottle of white Riesling. Like Thursday night we slept next to each other naked in the spooning position. My right arm laid over stomach. Her hands grasp my arm like she was holding on for dear life.

The next thing I knew I woke up seeing morning light coming though the window shades and my cock was being sucked. I looked down and Margie was working her mouth and right hand up and down on my cock.

I said. "Good morning. What got you up so early?" The digital clock on the night stand read 5:45.

"You said you had a love making secret, so I woke up early."

"Get up here."

She got to my left, facing me. I started kissing her and massaging her left boob with my right hand. After a few seconds I ran my high hand to her love slit. It was damp. She was ready.

"Ready?"

"Yes!"

"Get on all fours."

"Nothing anal, right?"

"Right." I replied.

Margie got on all fours in the middle of the bed. I got on my knees behind her. Leaning over her back, my cock was against her slit, I gently massaged her boobs.

Gradually I moved my right hand to her slit. My index finger played with her clit. She groaned.

I made my move. I slid my cock in her love box. My index finger continued to play with her clit. She groaned a lot more.

Once Margie's body began to quiver, I removed my finger from her clit and began thrusting my cock in and out of slit. Slowly at first, picking up frequency as time went by.

After about 30 seconds Margie said. "I can't stay in this position." She lowered her upper torso down supported by her elbows with her butt in the air. That position made penetrating deeper into her slit easier. Harder and harder we went. My mid-section slapped against her butt.

"Ooooohhh!" she groaned.

We came simultaneously. Myself two times. She four times.

Margie's body moved forward collapsing prone on the bed. I fell on her and rolled off to her right.

"That was fantastic! My ex and I never did anything like that!"

'It was great." I added.

We laid there for a couple of minutes catching our breaths.

"What time is your flight?"

"Noonish. I have to leave for the airport around 9:30."

"Let's just lounge around in bed, snuggle, doze off, chat."

"Great idea." I added. I set my cell phone alarm for 9:00 AM.

We enjoyed each other's company laying in bed doing whatever.

Margie was dozing when my phone alarm went off. I got up, showered and dressed.

She woke up as I prepared to leave the bedroom.

"Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?"

"Of course."

"Thanks so much for a wonderful weekend. It was the best."

We gave each other a long kiss goodbye.

"There will be other weekends."

"See ya." Said Margie as I left the bedroom. She was beaming.

12