Booty Call

Story Info
Anita and Karl have a booty call.
2k words
4.15
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come over,' his message read.

Anita sighed and dropped the phone on her bed, drumming her fingers on her chin. Anita and Karl had been dating for a few months and Karl was clearly drunk right now. They'd already had sex before, but this was the first time he was crossing the line into booty call. That was her dilemma--did she stay the prim and proper girl that refused to be taken advantage of, or did she feel a little slutty and want to fuck?

Anita wanted to fuck, but she didn't want Karl to know that. No, Anita wanted Karl to work for it.

'I don't know...' Anita texted back.

Karl's message pinged back immediately, 'Come on, babe, I'll make it worth your time.'

'It's a long drive,' Anita responded. Little did Karl know she was already getting ready. She hit send on the text and jumped in the shower.

'Not that long,' Karl added a sleazy winky face.

Jeez, Anita thought, good thing I'm already into him cause that is just not convincing.

'Hmm, it's 20 minutes according to GPS,' Anita messaged as she began rubbing lotion into her legs. The moisturiser was vanilla scented and made her smell like ice cream on a hot day.

'You'd be here by now if you'd left already.'

Anita laughed, Karl was getting impatient. She grabbed her keys and bag before texting, 'Maybe... I'd have to leave early though, I have work tomorrow.'

Karl didn't hesitate with his quick response, 'Yeah, no problem, don't worry.'

Anita did a quick outfit check while she waited for the minutes to pass. She wore a short black skirt, and a tight black baby tee without a bra. She knew the clothes were coming off as soon as she walked through the door anyway, so she had to walk the fine line between sexy but casual.

She checked her phone and saw it had been 4 minutes since Karl's message. Finally she messaged back, 'Alright, fine. GPS says I'll be there in 25 minutes.'

~

Karl was waiting for her on the front steps of his apartment building as she parked. Anita turned the car off and slid out of the car as nonchalantly as she could.

She could see his eyes ravenously rove her body as she approached. Anita pretended not to notice and walked with a slight sway to her hips that was a touch too intentional. She licked her lips and stepped right up to Karl, toe to toe.

'Hi,' she smiled sultrily.

He murmured his greeting as he swooped low and captured her mouth in a searing kiss. It was hot and insistent, strong and powerful, taking control and ownership of her in this one moment. His arms looped around her and drew her in close, drawing her flush with his body. One arm held strong around her waist, and the other travelled low to grip her arse in a firm handful. Her small frame was held tight to his larger firmer frame, muscles defining his every movement.

Karl drew his mouth back, nipping at her bottom lip as he did so. Anita gazed up at him through her lashes, hazy with want and giggled, 'that was a nice hello.'

'How was your drive?' Karl asked gently as he released his arms around her, dropping one hand down Anita's arm to grasp her hand, then leading her into the building.

They made small talk on the way to his apartment, talking about her day. Karl was surprisingly coherent even though Anita could tell he was still drunk.

Anita was midway through a story about a co-worker when she stepped through his front door, 'and she doesn't even know what a pivot table is--like seriously come on. And why--'

Anita cut off as she glanced around the small studio apartment.

There were candles around the room. Not many, not a fire hazard. But three or four around the small room, flickering in the darkness, bathing the room in a romantic, golden glow.

Karl stepped around her to stand in the middle of the room, which was also next to the bed. Honestly, it's a studio apartment, everything was next to the bed.

Anita was a little surprised. This was an adorable, sweet, romantic gesture for what she thought was a dirty little booty call. He had taken the 25 minutes since she told him she was coming to clean up and make it romantic for her, then go wait outside. She felt her heart stirring with emotion and a smile lit up her face.

Anita looked at Karl. Karl sheepishly smiled at Anita.

'You lit candles?' Anita was so happy, she felt it radiating from within her. 'That's so sweet, I love... this.'

Karl didn't say anything at her last minute change of phrase.

Anita dropped her bag at her feet, took off her shoes and walked to Karl.

He picked up right where he left off on his front steps, leaning down in a visceral kiss, hot and sure and demanding. He leaned further down and swooped up her thighs, and the next thing Anita knew, she was clutching Karl's neck as he wrapped her legs around his waist.

With one, two steps he had her against the wall, grinding his hard length into her. The short length of Anita's skirt meant that angle and position granted easy access to her panties. Her panties were so thin that all it took was a minute of kissing and grinding before they were soaked through.

Anita was moaning through the kisses as Karl held her against the wall, and then he started nibbling his way down to her jawline then her neck, then the top of her chest.

Anita dropped her head back enjoying his ministrations when suddenly she lost the balance of the wall at her back and she was swung through the air.

'Karl!' She shrieked and found herself being swung onto the bed, landing on her back, in the middle of the bed with a bounce.

Karl had a hungry look in his eyes as he stood over her, and then he pounced.

Anita giggled with joy as Karl landed on top of her, trapping her hips beneath his and he resumed kissing his way down her neck, her chest, drawing aside her top so a dark nipple appeared. He began licking and sucking, the sensations pulling a thread from Anita's nipples to her toes.

She distractedly started grappling with his back, pulling his t-shirt up, gathering it in her fist and tugging.

Karl released her nipple for a moment to tug the shirt free of his body and threw it across the room before diving back in.

Anita loved Karl's body. It wasn't a rock hard muscle fest, it was better. It was functional strength with a softness she adored. She knew he could lift her suitcase if he needed to, and her, without a moments hesitation, but he didn't insist on boiled chicken and counting calories for dinner. A body with a purpose, and with a softness for life. He was large and fantastic.

Anita moaned in frustration as Karl released her nipple, but sighed in pleasure as she felt him slowly kiss his way down her body.

One kiss in the centre of her chest, between her breasts.

One kiss on her ribcage.

One kiss slightly to the right of her bellybutton.

One kiss on the little crease between her thigh and pelvis.

One kiss on her inner thigh.

One kiss... next to her knee?

'Baby, wrong direction,' Anita gently directed.

'No, I'll get there when I get there. You will wait,' Karl said firmly. The dominance in his voice sent a shiver through her.

One kiss on her calf.

One kiss on her ankle.

Anita lay back, closed her eyes and let herself be worshipped.

Karl slowly kissed his way back up the other leg.

Anita's breathing hitched as he slowly approached her inner thigh again.

A long, languishing lick up her centre triggered a shiver rolling through Anita's body.

Karl settled in between her legs, licking and stroking, eating like this was a fine dining course, tasting everything with pleasure. His tongue dipped in and out of her channel, before starting to make soft, slow circles around her clit.

Anita moaned, her hands shifting around the bedsheets, looking for purchase to grip onto something. Karl reached one hand up, Anita grabbed it with her left and placed it on her breast. Karl held on firmly, kneading, and Anita gripped his shoulder, holding him in place.

Her other hand came to rest on the back of Karl's head, tightening and loosening as the pleasure came.

Anita closed her eyes and felt the pleasure hum through her. This felt like home, she could do this forever--well, she could have this done to her forever.

It started in her toes, the tightening, the energy. It travelled up her legs, to her thighs, to her abdomen and core muscles, it tightened and tightened. Her legs drew up on either side of Karl's head, curling and clenching.

'Yes, there, Karl!' Anita whispered, barely able to speak louder as her orgasm crept closer and closer.

By the time it reached her thighs Anita was shaking uncontrollably, her hand tightening to a firm lock on the back of Karl's head. She shouted and bucked, all the while holding Karl close. The orgasm crashed over Anita with a violent force that felt heart-stoppingly good.

Karl didn't stop, continuously curling his tongue and keeping the rhythm she so desperately needed.

As the final wave of orgasm rolled over her, now so intense that it ached, she released Karl and flopped backwards into a starfish of loose jelly-like muscles.

Anita could do nothing but grin at Karl as he rose up on all fours and watched her with a cat-got-the-cream grin, 'whatever you want baby.'

He had deserved it.

In a rush, Karl ditched his trousers and underwear, climbed on top of her, rolled a condom on and glided into her slippery pussy, wet from his own making.

Anita sighed in contentment as Karl slid home, his length the perfect fit.

Karl grabbed Anita's thighs one by one and swung them onto his shoulders, the angle bringing him deeper. Anita gasped and arched her back at the sensation of being so deeply filled.

He started with slow thrusts in a steady rhythm, but quickly lost patience with that. His thrusts continued heavy and faster. They were no longer the motions of gentle lovemaking and it was now fucking.

Not that Anita minded.

She looped her arms around his neck and held on. Anita tried to meet his motions, but the angle and position Karl had her in meant she could do very little. She was at his mercy as he pounded into her and used her for his pleasure.

As he pounded at this angle, Anita's body was curled like a prawn and he was hitting her clit, and the sensitivity was already high from her recent orgasm. All it took was a minute of regular rhythm at this angle when another, albeit smaller, orgasm rolled through her. It was fast like a bullet train, whipping through her with barely a moments notice.

Anita gasped and rolled back from the orgasm, clawing at Karl's back and arms.

'Did you just come again?' he asked.

'Yeah,' Anita leaned up and started sucking on his earlobe.

Karl groaned and started pounding harder. He fucking loved when she did that.

Karl's abruptly lost his rhythm and started wildly bucking into Anita, frenetic energy slamming into her with every thrust. With a roar he leaned over her spilled himself into his condom. Karl finished with slowed, languid thrusts to end.

Anita smiled and stroked Karl's face before as he rolled off her, removing the condom. She curled into his side for an afterglow cuddle, their bodies sticky with sweat and other fluids.

'You don't seem that drunk,' she murmured into his neck.

'I'm hammered,' he joked.

'Not too hammered for a booty call apparently,' Anita yawned.

'Nah, this wasn't a booty call, babe,' Karl kissed the top of her head. 'This is a date.'

Anita smiled into his arm as she tucked herself into him. I love you, she thought. But she wasn't going to tell him yet. Later.