Border Station Five Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have met the twins?" the Quartermaster asked.

"Yeah, I did," John replied. "I also got to see what two naked female Vipers looked like. Funnily enough, it wasn't part of my training," he admitted.

"I did offer to speak to the Captain," Mizta said as she walked over to where Milsi was standing.

"It's okay," John replied, looking at the Doctor, "as you said, Vipers don't have any issues with being naked around others," he said. Mizta smiled at John as she looked at Milsi.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"About what?" Milsi wasn't sure what the Doctor meant.

"John. He needs to share quarters with a crew member," Mizta said.

"Him? A male? With me?" she asked, and Mitza nodded, "but I'm just a Quartermaster and the Captain," she was shocked at the suggestion of having a male at her age.

"What about the Captain?" Mizta asked, "John is not a member of the Matriarchy, and the Captain has already been assigned a Steward," she finished and then looked back at John, "I have already told John what our society is like, and despite some misgivings, he has decided to give it a go," Mizta smiled at him as she finished.

"He said yes?" she asked.

"Not exactly," Mizta replied, "the reason for calling you in," she said while turning her head to look at Milsi, "was a note attached to your file," Mizta pressed down on her pad, and then a hologram appeared in front of the Quartermaster.

"This is my military record," she said while looking at the projection, "..I have found Milsi to be an exemplary student and I wish her luck at her next posting as Quartermaster," Milsi said out loud as she read what was displayed on the pad, "..to whom it may concern, if Milsi ever has problems, just give her a cuddle. I found our cuddles to be most relaxing..". It took the Quartermaster a few moments to realise the note was from a friend at the Academy. She looked over to where Mizta was and saw her smiling.

"We were going through the crew, trying to find someone John would get on with when we let him out of Medical," Mizta said as she put her hand out for her pad, "when we came across your file," she then looked at John.

"I like cuddles," he said, trying not to get too embarrassed.

*****

Matriarch Theka came for the fourth time shortly after Uszu's twin cocks had bulged inside of her. She loved it when they had sex. Thanks to Viper males having two cocks, she could enjoy anal sex at the same time her pussy was fucked. Theka looked down at her Steward's panting form as he breathed heavily into her breasts.

"I'll need some time to recover," Uszu said through her ample cleavage. Theka adjusted her weight forward, and a popping sound appeared from behind. Her Steward's cocks, which had been plugging the viscous liquid his Matriarch had released when she orgasmed, popped out of her, and it covered his cocks and groin.

"I'm not sure who I feel sorry for the most," the Matriarch said as she rolled off Uszu and lay next to him. She waited for his reply, but he was still panting. "You or the poor female that has to clean our nest each day," Theka finished and laughed as Uszu tried to sit up. She leaned over and kissed his blunt nose, "you need to regain your strength," Theka said as she pulled off the bright green prophylactics covering his two cocks. Her tail picked up a nearby towel, and with her left hand, she cleaned him.

As the towel brushed the end of his cocks he moaned as his body twitched. A fresh jet of cum fired out of both, which splashed against the nearby wall. "Thank the Matriarchy for installing an air filtration system in here. Otherwise, this room would just stink of cum," she said with a smile and then leaned over the lower half of his body. Her emerald tongue snaked its way around the base of his twin cocks as she lowered her head and engulfed them both into the warm embrace of her mouth. The two light blue cocks momentarily reflected the green light from the bioluminescence of her mouth shortly before she began to bob her head up and down.

"Wait, Theka!" Uszu cried as he stifled a moan. She ignored him as his body twitched and his cocks erupted again, her mouth filling with the sweet taste of his cum. Theka loved how it felt when her Steward's cum splashed against the back of her throat. Uszu let out another moan as the muscles of her mouth and throat massaged his cocks as she swallowed, and then the punishing blowjob continued. After three more orgasms, Theka finally allowed poor Uszu to rest.

Rolling out of the raised nest, she picked up the discarded bundles of joy, as she often called them, and dropped them into a nearby bin. Glancing over to where her Steward lay, she saw that he had finally stopped panting. Her tail picked up the box they had been using and fished out the last two inside. Walking over to the nest, she lowered herself to her knees. Uszu's cocks were still fully erect, and he was watching her.

"How about we change positions?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" her Steward replied as she ripped open one of the packets.

"I was just thinking," Theka said, "would you like to be in charge this time?" she inquired. Carefully she placed it over his top cock and then ripped open the second packet. "Perhaps, you'd like to fuck me from behind?" Theka suggested. She smiled as Uszu's face appeared to light up at the suggestion.

Once both cocks were safely covered, Theka climbed into the nest on all fours and stuck her backside out, facing the middle of the room. With her knees sinking into the softness of the nest, her back arched as she pressed her enormous breasts and torso into the nest, her pussy and ass were perfectly at the right height. Rolling out of the nest with surprising speed and eagerness, Theka watched as Uszu enthusiastically took hold of his Matriarch's ample butt, found both openings, and, with renewed vigour, began to fuck Theka with what remained of his stamina.

*****

"John," Mizta called out, "you will be glad to know the computer has finally finished analysing your genome," she stood up from her desk and approached the quarantine shield. It had been an hour since Milsi had left Medical, and Mizta was pleased to see John was missing her. He paused the recording before him and looked up as she approached.

"I can finally leave?" he asked, smiling at her when they made eye contact.

"Once I have done all of the required treatments, yes," Mizta smiled as she finished.

"Finally," John said with a huge sigh of relief, "I thought spending twenty-odd years alone in space was hard, but this," he said and gestured to the area inside the quarantine shield, "is unbearable," John rolled his shoulders back as he looked up at Mizta again.

"The Captain will want to see you when I am finished, and then we can go get you some food," Mizta said, and for the first time since he woke up, John's stomach grumbled.

"Come to think of it, I haven't been hungry since I woke up," he said, confused with the current situation.

"The liquid you drank when you first woke up was food," Mizta answered as she turned around and headed to a nearby door. She placed her hand on a palm reader, and the door opened after the device beeped a couple of times. Stepping to one side, Mizta watched as a large, white piece of machinery appeared.

"What's that?" John asked.

"Its name does not translate into your language," Mizta replied, "however, once it has finished its assigned tasks, I will be ready to start your treatments," as she finished, Mizta started to use a keyboard.

The machine powered up, and once it finished its assigned task, Mizta retrieved something inside a hidden compartment and pressed a button. With another hiss, the white machine retracted back into the wall, and the doors closed behind it. John watched as she walked over to where he was standing.

"You will need to be naked for this, so deactivate your Nanosuit and then lie down on the bed," Mizta ordered and then watched as John pressed the button on his collar. The collar's reservoir emitted a bright neon blue light, and then the Nanos retreated, travelling up his body and into the collar. Climbing up onto the bed, John looked over to where Mizta was standing.

"What now?" he asked. John watched as Mizta pressed a button on her collar, and her face lit up as Nanos swarmed over her head. When the neon blue light stopped, it looked like nothing had happened to John. She noted a confused expression on his face.

"I activated the sterile environment setting on my collar," she said, tapping her face with a claw. John had not realised that the Nanos had created a transparent, airtight layer around her head. Mizta turned her head to the right, and he saw that a cylinder or something similar was attached just above her collar, at the back of her head. "This will let me breathe while I work inside the quarantine shield," she said, smiling at John.

"I have a funny feeling that I'll be spending most of my time aboard this ship going over all of the advanced technology you have," he said as John watched Mizta walk up to the shield and then place her right hand against it.

What appeared to be a palm scanner formed around her hand, which then scanned her palm. The scanner emitted a series of beeps, and then a Mitza-sized airlock formed inside the quarantine shield. Stepping through the quarantine shield and into the airlock, it sealed itself behind her. John watched as the green gas from before filled the airlock, and then once it had dissipated, Mizta opened it.

"When the work is completed, you will finally be able to leave," Mizta said with a smile. She could see that John was unsure about having her so close. "There is no need to worry, John," she said and smiled again, making sure to keep eye contact, "I will put you to sleep, and when you awake, you will be laying on one of the normal medical beds," Mizta held his right hand.

"Let's get this done," John replied as he squeezed Mizta's hand.