All Comments on 'Bored Fran Ch. 02'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
These are a good start

but this is going to be until Christmas at this rate. To short and more info about hubby and why her life was boring would help. Hubby comes off as a wimp at first, I think that he is a man that just got tired of asking and being turned down all the time. No one wants to really rape his wife unless it agreed upon ahead of time that this is a good practice.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Great chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue it soon ;)

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Certainly holding my interest.

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
I feel for Fran

Now she is hot and very horny. How will she sleep?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All emotions and no intellect.

Your female character begs to be dominated. But in the process of maintaining a marriage and raising two children, successfully, her true personality never came out? Just not realistic. And he just accepts her new behavior without any scrutiny or questioning? Unreal, or these two people are too stupid to be married, at least to anyone else.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

rso13rso13over 8 years ago
Good story overall

At times things just suddenly stop when there could be more detail. The beauty of this site is that you don’t have to have a Phd in literature to write. This is a fantasy and I am enjoying filling in some of the blanks. At the moment a short read suits me just fine. When I am after a longer, more detailed read I will go to another author.

Thanks for having the guts to contribute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous