Bored Housewife

Story Info
And, then appears Chad, who takes care of Dana-s fantasies.
2.8k words
3.84
12.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikLok
NikLok
5 Followers

Description

Dana is married to very wealthy Marcus, who is a business man and is the owner of a large company. They have been together since high school. Marcus is love of her life. She never cheated on him. Sex was also great for a long time, but lately his "business trips" are getting more frequent. A lot of times Dana is home alone, and of course bored! So, now she starts to think about her fantasies, which were never realized! In the other hand, Marcus enjoys life in every possible way. His secretary, Kit, makes his "business trips" more enjoyable. And, then appears Chad, who takes care of Dana-s fantasies.

Bored Housewife

Dana and Marcus (Marcus is watching on his phone while lying on their bed. Dana is coming to bed, wearing a red silk chemise along with red thong.)

Marcus -- wow, it's been a long time since you were wearing those.

Dana -- I thought tonight you seemed fresh and horny!

Marcus -- oh baby, I'm sorry I really have to get up early tomorrow... (Dana reaches to Marcus and starts to kiss him on the neck and take his phone from the hand)

Dana -- let me take care of you (Dana starts kissing Marcus on his lips and jumps over him. They make out for a while and then she starts to blow him. While sucking his dick, she slips of her red silk chemise and now is only on her thong. Marcus is enjoying the blowjob for a while, then stands up and lies Dana on her back and removing her thong to side)

Marcus -- let me fuck you baby (Dana speaks to herself -- great, another time without eating my pussy.)

Dana -- yes baby, put it in (and starts moaning) (Marcus holds one leg of Dana and is fucking her.)

Marcus after a while -- let me fuck you from behind baby (Dana is turning her back to Marcus and also removing her thong)

Dana -- yes baby, do me from behind (Dana speaks to herself -- this is getting really boring, I hope he cums soon!)

Marcus -- yes baby, I love you, oh yes I'm going to cum, oh yesss... (and he cums over her ass).

Dana (speaking to herself -- thank god!) -- oh baby, you made a mess here, lets go shower together!? (She hopes he will go with him in the shower, so she can continue to please herself).

Marcus -- oh I'm so tired, I'm just gonna sleep now, I'll take a shower in the morning

Dana making an angry face and speaking to herself -- I knew it, I just hoped you will make me cum once!!! - Then she leaves for bathroom taking her thong and her red silk chemise with herself.

Marcus and Kit (Kit is wearing a body con knee-length dress, showing clearly her body figures, and walking towards Marcus with an "fuck me" smile. As soon as Marcus sees her, he starts to smile back with his eyes processing every inch of her).

Kit -- hi boss, how are you today?

Marcus -- hi Kit, fine thank you. Can you check the file of Mr. Jones from there (pointing the desk in front of him, just to see her ass)

Kit -- sure (smiling, she turns her back and bends over the desk, showing her ass completely to Marcus) (Marcus as soon as he sees her ass, he opens his mouth in disbelief of what he sees. Kit then picks up the file and turning to Marcus, smiling and saying: Here you go boss.) Marcus -- Thank you, Kit (and sees her in the eyes). Also I forgot to tell you that tomorrow we are flying for New York, we have a meeting there with Mr. Jones for 3 days.

Kit -- oh wow, that's amazing. I mean, of course boss, I'll be ready for the flight.

Marcus (smiles) -- thank you, you can go now.

Kit (smiles back) -- thank you to boss (and leaves waving her ass side to side)

Dana and Chad - Dana is getting ready to go to the grocery store to buy something, while getting ready she looks herself in the mirror (black knee-length summer dress in black high heel sandals) and says: hot stuff for useless people, such a shame -- and then she leaves the house and gets in the car. As she enters the grocery store, she immediately goes to vegetables place. There she starts to pick up some veggies. Chad was also in the market, and he is just looking to lose some time in there. As soon as he arrives to the vegetables place, his jaw was dropped when he saw Dana. He couldn't belief how hot this woman was. He started to bite his lip as he was checking her out. When Dana noticed what Chad was doing, she started smiling, raising one eyebrow. Chad smiled back and just passed by, of course checking her ass. he sat a few feet away from her fantasizing what he could do to her. Then Dana saw Chad, and they started to smile again! Chad then left the market and was waiting for Dana in the parking lot. As soon as Dana arrives at her car, Chad aproaches, and they speak)

Chad -- Hi, sorry I don't mean to interrupt you, I just wanted to introduce myself!

Dana -- Hi there, Im Dana (looking surprised how good-looking from near this man was) Chad -- I'm Chad, is my pleasure meeting you. I saw you in the market and I said to myself, I need to know this woman! (smiling).

Dana -- wow, that is very kind of you, but sadly (pointing to her ring) I'm married!

Chad -- oh man, can't I just get your number or something?

Dana -- No, I'm sorry I just can't... (and she starts to leave the place)

Chad -- it was really a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you around again here.

Dana turns her head and smiles to him, and leaves with her car (and speaking to herself: - OMG why just why didn't I give him my number, he was so cute... OMG I can't believe what I'm doing. I'm bored as fuck and I still let my chance slip out of my hands!!!)

Dana, Marcus and Chad (Dana is so angry at herself because she clearly saw a chance at Chad. Marcus is home from work late at night. Dana is looking on her phone while Marcus arrives at their room)

Marcus -- hey sweety, how was your day?

Dana (speaking to herself: - great, a very young hot guy hit on me, and I just said no thank you, I'm married) -- good honey, thank you. What about you?

Marcus -- Great. I'm flying tomorrow for New York!

Dana -- What? Again?

Marcus -- sorry baby, it is a very serious business and I can't let it slip from my hand.

Dana (speaking to herself: - there you go woman, he is fucking his secretary every week, meanwhile you stay here at home, bored, and keep young boys away from you!!). (Dana is sleeping and in her dreams she is with Chad, and he is eating her pussy, and she is moaning... then she opens her eyes and sees where she is and says: only in your dreams Dana). The next day, Dana accompanies her husband from home, and then hurrying up returns home and wears a pair of skinny jeans that highlight her legs, a V shaped t-shirt showing her boobs off, and a pair of wedge sandals. Looks herself in the mirror and says: I'm coming Chad, I'm coming. Parks her car in market, and in she goes. She is looking for Chad everywhere, but sadly she couldn't find him. Now she is very disappointed in herself, and starts leaving the market. As soon as she approaches her car, she sees Chad. A very big smile appears in Dana's face.

Chad - looking for someone (smiling)?

Dana - ha-ha (smiling back and very pleasured because she finally met him) I just did my homework, buy some veggies.

Chad (raising his eyebrow) - funny I see no veggies with you!

Dana - AH OK you got me. Look I'm very sorry for behaving like that yesterday, I just haven't done something like this ever! I hope you understand me...

Chad - don't worry, I just want your number and I swear, I won't make you any problem! Dana (looks at him) - ok write it down.

Dana and Chad - Dana is lying at her bed and waiting for Chad to write her! Then a message appears on her phone!

-Hey, Chad is here. I just wanted to check how are you tonight?

Dana writes back - Well let me check! Alone in my bed, while my husband is fucking his secretary in New York... I think Im good...

Chad -- wow I don't think a wife like you should be cheated! I think you should be satisfied in every way.

Dana -- Well Chad, sadly I'm not so satisfied.

Chad -- tell me baby I'm here for you.

Dana -- you don't know how it is to be married for so many years, I mean, everything is OK, but there are some things that don't pleasure anymore!

Chad -- I want to fulfill every fantasy you have Dana. From the minute I saw you I wanted to fuck your brains out!

Dana -- oh Chad, I'm getting very horny now...

Chad -- If I was with you now, you would be on your knees now sucking my dick

Dana -- Stop Chad. Don't tell me. Tomorrow night I will be home alone again. So everything you want to text me now, save it for tomorrow night! Here is my address_______. I'll be waiting for you.

Chad -- Make sure you wear that black dress and those sandals that you were wearing that day in the mall!

Dana -- Totally. (throws her phone and starts playing with her pussy... after some playing, she yells: - STOP -- save it for tomorrow!)

Marcus and Kit - After the meeting is over Marcus tells Kit that he is going to his room for some good rest. Kit smiles and says Ok boss. They both leave for their rooms. After Marcus takes a shower he is playing with his phone laying naked on his bed, then:

Marcus -- It's open!

Kit (enters, wearing a short red body con dress along without any panties) -- Hi boss. I just wanted to make your rest even better! (and immediately starts taking of the dress) (Kit jumps over the bed and starts kissing her boss, than starts sucking his dick while watching him directly in his eyes with a lot of joy.

He stares at her and tells her: - that's it Kit, take that all in your mouth! Kit moans while is sucking his dick. Then Marcus starts to stand up and tells Kit to stay just like that (with her ass up high), he gets behind her and starts to fuck her slowly. Kit moans out of joy, meanwhile Marcus starts to fuck her harder. They fuck in this position for a while, until Kit tells Marcus to lie down. Then Kit jumps over Marcus and starts riding Marcus. After they fuck for a while like this, than Kit just turns around and starts to ride Marcus the other way. This position is Marcus favourite, he starts to slap Kit's ass. After a while he realizes that he can't handle anymore, and then he tells her to get on her knees and cums all over Kit's tits. Marcus -- OMG that was Amazing. I think we will have so many "business trips" together like this.

Kit -- Oh boss, I enjoyed so much, I think we can do this everyday in your office!

Marcus -- of course, this is only the beginning of something wonderful. Let me now take a shower, and maybe we'll start over, who knows (smiles).

Kit (turns her ass to him) -- I'll be waiting Boss.

Dana and Chad (Dana speaks to herself: - finally the day has come for me to be fucked like a real woman. Finally, I'll be treated like i should be. Don't forget to wear what your master asked for! How can I, OMG Im so excited. Then she wears a black thong, the same black dress and sandals that she wore the day she met Chad. Then her bell rang!)

Dana (opens the door) -- Hi Chad!

Chad -- Hi Dana. Dana -- come in. (as they enter the room, Chad stands behind Dana and watches her ass shake of side to side! As soon as they are in the living room Dana returns and faces Chad, and he just points his finger to his mouth and shush-es her!)

Chad - you need to be taken care of, so let's not talk Chad starts kissing Dana, touching with one hand her neck, and the other hand touching her waist, then moving towards her ass! Then he grabs her ass with both hands while he is kissing her. She starts to touch his dick, but then Chad stops and tells her not to touch his dick. Then Chad turns Dana the other way (her back to his chest) and he starts kissing her neck, while his hands are on her chest! Then he starts unzipping her dress while he is kissing and licking her neck. Now only on her thong and her sandals, Chad faces Dana and starts kissing her again, then moving to her tits where he stops for a while. Chad then grabs Dana on his hands and sends her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and then starts kissing her from the legs going all the way to her pussy. Moving her thong out of the pussy he starts licking her pussy with a lot of saliva. Dana then starts moaning loudly.

Dana - OMG my husband never does this to me.

Chad -- relax baby and enjoy. After eating her pussy, then Chad commands Dana to get to her knees. Dana starts smiling and gets to her knees. Chad unzips his pants and takes of his dick.

Dana -- wow, this is what I've been waiting for!

Chad - open your mouth and start sucking my dick slowly. That's it, slowly with your hand. After a while Chad says: - Spit on it and then move your hands behind your back, to your ass! Suck it only with your mouth. Dana then starts to apply Chads orders. Chad (grabs Dana's hair) - let me fuck your mouth, take your Tongue out and keep your mouth open, do not close it! Dana did as he told her to do. After a nice fuck on her mouth Dana gagged a lot, but enjoyed a lot. Then Chad fucked a little bit more Danas mouth.

Chad -- stand up and lay on your bed. Dana got up and removed the thongs from herself and then laid down on the bed with her legs very wide open. Chad then started to fuck slowly Dana while holding her legs on his hands. Dana moaned out of joy. Chad started to fuck harder Dana and after a while told her to catch his neck with both her hands! Dana did what she was told to. Then Chad picked up Dana and started fucking her in the air (stand and carry position).

Dana -- OMG yes, yes fuck me like that Chad, that's it fuck that pussy After a while Chad starts to fuck even harder in stand and carry position, then tells her get again on your knees and clean that dick. Being on her knees Dana starts to suck hard Chad's dick, with spitting and gagging all over his dick. Then Chad grabs Dana and throws her again to the bed, and raises her ass up high, so he can fuck her from behind. Chad then grabs her arms and fuck her really hard from behind, sometimes also grabbing her hair so her head can be up. Dana never enjoyed so much sex, so she cums all over Chad's dick.

Chad can't stop fucking Dana, so he grabs her and lays down in the floor so Dana can ride his dick. While Dana riding his dick, he tells her to do the "Squat" position, then he grabs her head and fucks her really hard in that position. Dana can't handle it anymore, so she comes of the dicks and starts to deep throat his dick. Chad then grabs Dana's hands and fucks her throat one more time. Chad stands up and once again starts to fuck Dana from behind, this time on their feet, in front of the wall, while Dana's face being in the mirror. Chad can't handle anymore, so he tells Dana to get on her knees and to open her mouth wide open with tongue out! Then he busts his cum on her tongue. Both lie on the bed exhausted, while Dana laughing with pleasure.

To be continued...

NikLok
NikLok
5 Followers