Bored Housewife Pt. 02

Story Info
Dana continues with her fantasies.
1.7k words
3.79
7.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikLok
NikLok
5 Followers

It was a beautiful sunny morning. Dana was all alone in her own bed. She wakes up satisfied to maximum from lasts night meeting with Chad.

Only in her sleeping panties, she stands up hanging down her big boobs. She opens the window so all the sunshine comes in her bedroom.

Dana speaks to herself -- (without a doubt, that was the best night of my life!! Crazy sex with a very young hot guy... this is going to continue for some time, I can't lose him now... No Chad, you are mine now)

Then her phone rang. Of course, it was Chad. He sent her a shirtless pic of himself wishing her a happy day.

Dana -- AHH Chad, you delicious thing. -and she starts to take a selfie of herself with one hand holding her boobs and a very big smile on her face. Then Chad writes back:

Chad -- mm It seems you enjoyed a lot last night, but don't you even think that I got rid of you!! I'll suck those nipples very hard and bang your big ass very hard.

Dana writes back -- When and where?

Chad answers - Tonight at 10, I'll come and get you. We'll be going somewhere else.

Dana -- done. And then she speaks to herself: (I better go get a hot shower and wax my body, so he can lick me up).

Marcus and Kit - there was a meeting between two companies and Kit was sitting very close to her boss, Marcus. As Marcus speaks with the other members of company, Kit starts to touch Marcus leg with her leg. He stops talking as he excuses himself, and stops Kit from provoking him. After the meeting is over Marcus tells Kit to meet him in his room.

Knock. Marcus -- Its open. Kit enters the room.

Marcus -- hello you bad girl. (And they both starts to laugh)

Kit -- well, I just wanted to tease you a little, and there is nothing bad with being a bad girl. In fact, I really like to be a bad girl.

Marcus -- Really? Well how bad you want to be?

Kit drops on her knees -- I'm ready to be bad. Whatever you will tell me to do, I will do it.

Marcus -- How about you start to unzip my pants?

Kit -- yes sir. (she starts to unzip his pants and takes out his dick)

Marcus -- now lick it. (Kit starts to lick his dick). - that's it. Use your hands also and suck only the tip of my dick. (Kit does what she is told to do)

Marcus starts to moan out of joy. Then he tells Kit to take her hands and to suck it only with her mouth. Also he grabs her hair so she can go deep.

Marcus -- that's it Kit, deep throat it. (Kit gags a lot as her eyes starts to water). - wow Kit, you really are bad girl

Kit makes eye contact with Marcus and smiles - well I told you sir, I really like to be a bad girl.

Marcus lies on the bed and opens his legs wide and tells Kit:

Marcus -- come here and lick my balls.

Kit then starts to lick his balls and at some point she just starts to give him a rim job!

Marcus now moans a lot and tells Kit:

Marcus -- damn girl, you are amazing with that Tounge. I think I'll come now. (He stops and gets on his knees and tells Kit to open her mouth. Kit opens her mouth and takes out The tounge, so he can cum on her lounge.)

After a lot of sperm on Kits lounge and face, Marcus drops on his bed and:

Marcus-- wow Kit, you do surprise me.

Kit -- I told you sir. I am bad girl (and she starts smiling before she goes into the toilet to clean her face)

It's about 10 o'clock. Dana just wore sexy lace white thongs, a pair white bra, a very sort skater white dress that assesses her beautiful legs, and red ankle strap heels. Just to be more provocative, she has put a white nail polish over her nails. Takes a look in the mirror and says: -Let's go Dana, use your body in the right way! -Just in time arrives Chad, with a beautiful car BMW X4 type. As soon as he sees Dana, he opens the door for her. Inside the car he compliments her:

-I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world!

Dana-- Ahh, I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world, to be fucked by a hot guy like yourself!

Chad-- I'll treat you the right way, but first let's go eat something.

Dana-- but Chad, you know I'm married, I can't go to restaurants so easily with an unknown man...

Chad-- don't worry Dana, I know a place out of town, it's perfect for us. -As they drive to the restaurant they speak for a lot of things, most of them about their lives.

Inside they order food, and they continue with the conversation...

Chad-- so, how it's going to be tonight, your way, or my way?!

Dana smiles-- you know, tonight I want something to confess.

Chad-- tell me baby.

Dana-- well Chad, you know the first time we met I didn't know how to react in front of you. Normally I don't do stuff like this, I mean I don't cheat on my husband, this is the first time. But since we know each other already, I want to confess about my fantasies... last night was amazing, you are so good in bed, I wanted to be treated like that and lucky for me, you treated me like a "little whore". But, I want more Chad!

-Chad looks surprised!

Dana-- I want to try anal!! That's my ultimate fantasize that I have never accomplished!

Chad starts to smile-- you beautiful thing, I told you I'm the luckiest guy in the world and you didn't believe me! - they both start to laugh.

Dana-- well, It seems you hit the jackpot with me!!

Chad-- lucky me!

Chad-- well, I have a little gift for you, you will receive it the moment we enter the hotel.

Dana-- can't wait. -they continue with their food and soon they leave the restaurant. The moment they enter the room of the hotel, Chad gives Dana a little box.

Chad-- open it. -Dana starts to open the box. Inside she finds a butt plug and lubricant!

Dana-- wow, you even are a mind reader! - they both laugh.

Chad-- now it's your time, go in the toilet and prepare yourself, I'll be waiting here.

Dana-- your present comes for 5 min. -and she kisses Chad on the cheek and leaves the room. In the toilet Dana starts to undress, and opens the box, takes the lubricant and starts to massage her asshole. This had been Dana's fantasies like forever, so she starts to get wet!

Then she starts to put the butt plug inside her asshole. Now only on her red sandals and the butt plug, she is ready for Chad! Opens the door and stands in front of Chad.

Dana- This is your present Chad, my body, my face, my mouth, my big boobs, (then she turns around and spreads her ass with her hands) my asshole!!

Chad-- wow, turn around, get on your knees and come to me. -then he Sat's down in his chair. Dana comes near Chad and just looking at him says:

Dana- tell me Chad, what do you want me to do?

Chad-- unzip my pants, and start sucking my dick. -Dana takes out Chad's dick and starts giving him a blowjob, while having eye contact.

Chad-- that's it, use that dick, don't be nice to him! -Dana goes deeper every time she sucks him. At one point she gags all over Chad's dick.

Chad-- there you go, let all the saliva in my dick. Let me fuck your big boobs. Spit on them. -He puts his bog Cock right between them and starts fucking her while holds her hair.

Dana-- fuck them Chad, fuck them.

Chad-- of course, they need to be fucked as well. Look how big they are. Now open your mouth. Take your Tounge out and do not close the mouth. OMG you have amazing mouth. Bring your hands behind your ass and spread your ass while I fuck your mouth. That's it, go deep... Wow stop it. I don't want to cum yet! Let's go to the bed, I want to lick your pussy and ass. Spread your legs and hold them in the air. -He starts to eat her pussy out. After a while, Chad stands up and starts to fuck Dana missionary. After some fucking Chad says:

Chad-- now it's time to take of that butt plug! So turn around bring your ass up high and do not move! -Dana turns her ass to Chad, who starts to take the butt plug out.

Chad-- look at that hole, it shines! Spread your ass Dana and hold it for me. -then Chad starts to fuck Dana's ass. They both moan out of pleasure. Chad starts to fuck harder and harder, then he tells Dana to stand up on her heels.

Chad-- put one leg on the closet and do not move. -then he grabs her hair from behind and starts fucking Dana as hard as he can.

Chad-- are you ready for some hot cum?

Dana-- yes please.

Chad-- get on your knees and take your lounge out. -then he bursts his cum all over Dana's mouth.

Chad-- there you go, clean my dick now. - Dana starts to lick the last drops of Chad's cum.

Dana-- thank you for fulfilling my fantasies Chad, but I think this will be it!

Chad-- what do you mean?

Dana-- well, tomorrow my husbands comes from his trip, so please don't write me or something like that.

Chad-- ah, ok, but we must see each other time to time. The moment you'll be free please write me.

Dana-- deal.

NikLok
NikLok
5 Followers