Bored? Just Take Off Your Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday was another turning point for Maria. She'd enjoyed a long lie in with Hayden, followed by some sleepy morning sex which definitely got him off but just left her feeling even hornier than before. As he went off to freshen up Maria clasped the duvet to her chest and went over to open the bedroom blinds. As she pulled them up she was greeted not with their normal impressive view of the city but instead by nothing but thick mist. Being as high up as they were occasionally on very grey days the upper floors of their building would become lost in the clouds, leaving the outer world completely obscured. Maria loved this weather, there was something simultaneously spooky and comforting about being hidden in the sky and not being able to see anything other than the faint glimmer of light from the apartment across from them. With no one to see her she immediately dropped the sheets to the floor and went to the kitchen to start cooking. She put on the radio and was bopping along to the rhythm as she stirred a pot of porridge when she heard Hayden walk into the room.

'Well hello there.'

'Hey you.' She smiled as she felt his hands close around her butt, giving her a squeeze as he nuzzled the side of her neck from behind, pecking her with kisses.

'I love what you're wearing.'

'I can tell.' She could feel his bulge growing through his boxers as he leant into her, his arms now wrapped around her midriff, pulling her pelvis back into him. 'Is he ready for round two yet?'

Hayden sniggered. 'Maybe after some food, you've got to give him a chance to recharge.' They finished preparing breakfast then sat with their feet up on the sofa, watching the news as they ate. Maria felt both completely comfortable in her state of undress but at the same time so ridiculously turned on, the feeling of the cushions against her bare legs and back a constant reminder of her nudity. Hayden didn't join her by removing his underwear and in fact with his t-shirt still on he was by comparison overdressed, but weirdly Maria was happier that way. She loved seeing his body too, but the fact that she was the only nude one was definitely adding to her arousal. After their bowls were scrapped empty Hayden put them in the sink then returned to stand over Maria who leapt up and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. She ground her hips into his as they made out and now she could feel an undeniable erection pressing against her.

'Oh yeah,' she muttered as their lips pressed against each other. 'I think he's ready.' She expected Hayden to carry her to the bedroom but he surprised her by walking over to the beanbag that sat in the corner of their living room, next to the tv. She squealed as he dropped her down onto it, then shoved her back onto her elbows as he bowed forwards and went down on her. A few minutes later and she flipped their roles, getting on her knees as she pulled down his shorts and took him eagerly in her mouth. They'd fooled around on the couch before in the dark but they'd never gone all the way in this room and the excitement of the new setting had really got them going. Soon Maria was calling out Hayden's name as he fucked her from behind, pressing her sweating torso onto the window and making her breasts squidge up against the glass. Maria closed her eyes as she listened to them pant and gasp, and fantasised about what it would be like if the fog suddenly disappeared and their cover was gone...

When they were finished they were both red faced and so Maria pulled Hayden to his feet and unfastened the sliding door that led outside. They only had a small balcony which had enough room for a couple of chairs and a tiny table but they always tried to make the most of it, often eating dinner alfresco in the summer as they watched the sun set. Today there was no skyline to see but they stood leaning over the railing looking down into the swirling mist, enjoying the new sensation of the cold air sweeping across their skin and the surrealness of casually standing naked outside. Soon they'd caught their breath and cooled off sufficiently so they headed back inside to go back to the bedroom for round three.

That day marked her first time being naked for twenty four hours straight, but sadly Sunday morning revealed that the clouds had lifted and Maria once again had to begrudgingly put on her kimono. On Tuesday Hayden had to submit a summary of his work for the last month, a task he'd had to perform before but a stressful undertaking nonetheless. Maria decided to "help" by giving him a dare.

'Babe.'

'Yup.'

'You know this very important presentation you've got to give this afternoon?'

'Yeah?'

'You have to do it with your balls out.'

'Are you kidding me...'

However the idea of not being able to turn down a challenge was an exciting one and Hayden was a good sport, so before he logged on he shucked off his underwear and shook his head dryly at Maria, who just laughed at him.

'Well this is a new level of unprofessionalism.'

'If it helps...'

'Hmm?'

'You do look ridiculous.'

'Cheers.' With a resigned look Hayden adjusted his shirt so the two open ends fell neatly to either side of his dick, making Maria snort into her coffee. With as much dignity as a half-naked man can muster he joined the online meeting and began to talk through the power point of figures that he'd prepared. Maria let him get through the first couple of introduction slides before she got up and sauntered over to his desk. Looking to the side she was pleased to see that the man across from them wasn't in his living room, so she was free to slowly start unfastening the shirt that she'd put on for her morning videocall. Normally going without a bra was impossible for a women of her proportions but if you're just sitting on your couch all day that negates the problem somewhat, so in truth she couldn't remember the last time she'd had to put one on. Therefore as she kept undoing more buttons she just kept revealing more skin, holding her shirt together just enough to keep everything kind of covered up. Once it was completely open she squeezed her breasts together to form the most outrageous cleavage imaginable. Hayden had so far pretended not to notice what was going on, but now his eyes betrayed him as they briefly flicked up to see what she was doing.

Maria smiled and then finally pulled her shirt wide apart, letting her breasts bounce down into view, before she shrugged off the top and let it pool around her feet, standing now only in a semi-transparent thong. Hayden had brought a hand up to rest against his temple, quite literally shielding her from view as he desperately tried to focus on what he was saying. Maria meanwhile decided to really amp things up by grasping at her boobs and massaging them around, kneading them with her hands as she batted her eyelids at him. Hayden remained strong and didn't waiver, not even when she reached out and licked her own nipple with her tongue, an ability which had never failed to impress her partners over the years. Maria resorted to putting a hand down the front of her underwear and slowly beginning to play with herself, but to no avail, Hayden simply refused to look up. A little put out Maria decided to resort to extreme measures to distract her boyfriend, so she reached up to tie her hair in a messy bun and then dropped down to her knees and crawled on all fours towards him. She noted with satisfaction that her display hadn't been for nothing, there poking up from beneath his shirt was certain proof that Hayden's crotch enjoyed the performance, even if the rest of him hadn't. Maria was now under the desk between his knees and she carefully reached out her tongue and licked the underside of his shaft, causing it to twitch away from her violently. She suppressed a laugh and turned her head to nibble gently at his tightened balls, rolling the skin between her lips. Hayden's voice wavered slightly at her touch but he managed to keep it together, trying to ignore her as best he could and keep on talking.

Maria loved this new game and started teasing him as much as she could, mixing it up by licking his inner thighs before giving his cock some more attention, then kissing his balls and starting over again. She gave herself the challenge of only using her mouth, in fact her hands were more than busy teasing her nipples and stroking her slit as she ensured she was enjoying the experience too. After a few minutes she decided to be nice and finally moved up to the tip of his penis, wrapping her lips around it and using her tongue to tickle him relentlessly. She physically felt his whole member throb and Hayden had to fake a cough as his voice cracked slightly with the strain of keeping a straight face. She knew from hearing him rehearse earlier that his speech was nearly over so she decided to escalate the pace by shifting higher up and beginning to really go to town on him, thrusting her mouth up and down with increasing speed. She couldn't go too crazy unless the slurping was picked up by the microphone but after all that foreplay they both knew Hayden wouldn't be able to last long anyway. As he felt the pressure in his groin begin to crescendo he finally began to slur his words as Maria kept up her unrelenting tempo.

'And so to conclude I just want to say...' At this point his knuckles were turning white as he gripped the desk, his toes curled tightly in their slippers as he tried desperately to focus. 'Umm want to say that, in conclusion, that...' His eyes were beginning to roll back in his head as he realised the end was near and there was no delaying the inevitable. 'That, uh... sorry gentleman, one moment.' He quickly muted himself and turned to the side, burying his mouth in his arm as he feigned an enormous sneeze. With the other hand he reached down and grabbed the back of Maria's bun. She needed no invitation and she immediately forced herself down onto him, deepthroating his cock as he erupted into her mouth, trails of cum escaping her lips and dribbling down her chin as he convulsed. Maria took being a good swallower as a source of pride and she continued to suck powerfully as his twitching subsided, and with watering eyes Hayden straightened in his chair and turned the microphone back on.

'Sorry about that everyone, got a bit of a cold. As I was saying, to finish off I just wanted to thank Brain and his team...' Maria was impressed by how quickly he'd regained his composure, especially as she was still studiously licking his still hard dick clean, careful not to miss a drop. She wiped her own mouth with the back of her hand and then gave his tip one final kiss, before finally retreating from under the desk to the bathroom to freshen up.

*****

One of the many measures put in place to fight the pandemic was contactless deliveries, where your takeaways would be left on your door stop so you didn't have to go near the delivery driver. Normally they'd just wait a few back steps from the door to make sure you got your food, but otherwise the process was pretty much the same. Hayden and Maria had been treating themselves to quite a few takeout's in lockdown, to make up for the loss of all their favourite restaurants, and tonight they'd elected for a chinese. Maria placed the order on her phone, then seeing as the app predicted quite a delay the pair decided to have a soak in the bath as they waited. They chatted idly as they enjoyed the heat of the water and each other's bodies, Hayden absentmindedly playing with Maria's hair as she lay in between his legs with her head on his chest. His hands gradually wandered down to her breasts and she sighed heavily at his touch, in turn reaching down behind her back to lazily hold his cock. Things were about to get to the point of no return when Maria's phone vibrated and Hayden groaned with disappointment as she released her grip and sat up to check the message.

'Oh shit the guy is outside already!' They'd been too distracted to notice the notification updates and she pulled herself out of the tub quickly and grabbed a towel.

'Wow, that was way quicker than they said.' Hayden leant back in the water and scrubbed his face. 'Hurry up, you're keeping him waiting.'

Maria rolled her eyes as she gave herself a quick once over with the towel to stop herself dripping everywhere, then wrapped it around her bust and headed to the front door. She fastened the knot which kept trying to come loose as she hurried along. She opened the door and peered outside into the corridor, and sure enough there was the delivery guy, dressed in motorcycle leathers with his helmet in his hand. The two carrier bags of food were there on the doormat as promised, and Maria reached down to pick them up and take them inside.

'Hiya, sorry to keep you, ah this is great, thanks... oh before you leave hold on.' She nipped inside and put the takeaway on the kitchen table and then picked up her purse from the dresser on the way back. To get to their door deliverymen had to get through the lobby on the ground floor, ride the lift up five floors and then walk to their apartment which was at the far end of the hall. Essentially it was a pain for them, so Hayden and Maria always made sure to tip them a little extra to make up for it. She fished out some coins and double checked she had the right amount before leaning out of the doorway again. 'Thanks so much again, this is for you.'

The delivery guy presumably smiled under his helmet. 'Ah thank you, you don't have to-'

'No really, it's fine. Umm how should I do this, shall I...' Maria took a step out into the corridor, feeling the rough carpet against her toes for the first time, and then bent forward to put the money on the floor, so the guy could pick it up. 'Contactless tipping is a thing too now I guess - oh!' She hadn't heard Hayden sneak up behind her but suddenly she felt a foot plant firmly on her butt and then shove her unceremoniously into the hall. As she pitched forwards her towel was pulled clean off, Hayden had grabbed one end as he pushed her away and yanked it back into the flat. Now completely naked Maria regained her balance and straightened, clasping her arms instinctively across her tits as she spun around to see the front door slam shut in her face.

'Umm... wow. You ok?

Maria squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment as the delivery guy drank in the sight of her nude body. She realised she wasn't doing a great job of covering the goods so she moved one hand down in between her legs and tried hopelessly to restrain both boobs with the other, but they simply bulged out from under her arm.

'I'm fine, umm... shit here.' She had to momentarily flash him again as she revealed her nipples to throw him the fistful of coins that were still in her hand. 'Sorry, sorry.' They scattered all over the floor and the amused delivery guy had to briefly take his eyes off her as he knelt down to gather them up.

'Don't worry miss, I don't mind.' Maria had covered back up and turned her body to the side to try and hide as much as she could, but now her cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

'Ok then, that's fine. But please go now, please.'

'You sure? You going to be able to get back inside ok?'

'Yes thanks, I'm sure. Goodbye.' Maria forced a smile and nodded pointedly back down the corridor, and with one long last look the delivery driver relented and walked away. As soon as his back was turned Maria pressed herself up against the door and hissed. She didn't want to bang loudly in case any nosey neighbours decided to poke their heads out, but at the same time every second she spent outside was another opportunity for someone to come and catch her. 'Hayden! Open the fucking door!'

The tone of her voice clearly communicated that the time for playing games was over, so immediately she heard the latch unhitching and she burst back into the flat, almost taking out Hayden with her momentum. He opened his mouth to apologise or maybe gloat, she wasn't sure, but before he could speak she put her finger to his lips.

'Not a word, don't you dare. Get back in the bath.' This time it was her turn to tug off his towel from behind as the naked pair rushed back to the bathroom. Maria sat on the edge of the tub with her legs unapologetically open wide and turned on the shower head above her, turning her face up and letting the hot water cascade down her body. She then ordered Hayden to his knees in the water beneath her and roughly grabbed his head, guiding it in between her thighs and then keeping him pinned there as she began to yell.

*****

'Were you just trying to be a dickhead, or did you know how much that would turn me on?' Maria lay on her side resting up against Hayden on the sofa as she idly toyed with her plate of noodles.

'Hmm?' Hayden was more focused on the film they'd put on than she was, so Maria prodded his arm with her fork to gain his attention.

'Were you just trying to mess with me or did you know that I wouldn't... entirely hate it.'

Hayden looked down with her and kissed her softly on the head. 'Aww honey. Of course I was trying to mess with you.'

'Oh wow.'

'But of course I'd also never have done something that embarrassing to you if I didn't know that deep down you'd enjoy it.'

'You've never tried to show me off before.'

'I've never had any reason to think that you'd be into that. But I guess lockdown has made us all start trying new things to pass the time, and to be honest I've been finding your new confidence quite the turn on too.'

Maria smiled and snuggled up tighter against his chest. 'Really?'

'God yeah. I don't know why, or what it says about me, but when I was watching you squirm next to the deliveryman through the peephole, I don't think you've ever looked sexier.'

'Really?'

'Swear down.'

'You're weird.' She played it off coolly, but inside Maria was beaming.

Hayden finished off the movie as Maria dozed, then when he woke her to chuck the empty containers in the trash she headed off to the bedroom to try on something she'd spotted online a couple of weeks ago. It was from a lingerie store and was advertised in their "risqué" section, not surprisingly as it left almost nothing to the imagination. Despite being a full length bodysuit it was made of fishnet material, the large chequered holes making it pretty much see through. It still managed to hitch her breasts up though which made them stand out even more, and as Maria stripped bare then pulled it over her body even she was taken aback by how outrageously sexy she looked. The model on the website had been wearing a bra and panty set underneath but Maria definitely preferred how it looked on its own, so she padded back to the kitchen and leant seductively against the doorframe, softly calling out to her lover.

'Ahem.'

Hayden glanced over and did a double take, dropping the plate he was scrubbing and rushing over to her. 'Oh my god I've died and gone to heaven, look at you!'

Maria positively squirmed with pleasure as Hayden's eyes roamed over her body, taking in every naked square of flesh. 'You like it?'

'I've never wanted you more. Oh, you ordered this online right? In that case I bought some stuff too. Hold on.' He ran past her to their bedroom and Maria laughed, she'd never seen him so animated. She walked back to find him rummaging through their wardrobe, pulling out a box that he'd hidden at the bottom. 'Look, look.' He pulled out a package and tore it open, passing a tangle of ropes and hooks to the curious Maria.

'What is it?'

'A harness, but one that goes over the door and you hang off it.'

'Oh, wow...' They'd done some light bdsm stuff before, but nothing like this.

'And then I got this set too.' He opened a case and Maria grinned as she looked in to see an assortment of whips, paddles and gags. 'Everything we need to make our own sex dungeon.'