Bored? Just Take Off Your Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my god, no, Maria!'

'Guys someone do something! I'm going to phone her.'

'Can someone kick her from the call?'

'No, should we just end the meeting?'

Too late for that, thought Maria, as her phone began to vibrate, still lying in her trouser pocket. She unclasped her bra and let it fall away from her front, revealing her nipples that by now were rock hard with excitement.

'Oh my god, oh my god.'

'Everyone look away!'

'No one look, end the meeting someone, end it.'

Maria wouldn't give them time too though and she swiftly pushed down her panties, standing there naked as she savoured the moment by taking the time to tie her curls up in a ponytail with a hair band. Her peripheral vision could just make out her tiny nude figure and the panicked faces surrounding it, some looking away from their computers, some unashamedly watching the unexpected strip show.

'Ok guys I'm just going to quit, we can start another call in a second without Maria.'

'Ok same, see you in a minute.'

A couple of the more honest girls logged out and disappeared from the screen, so Maria decided to act quickly before the rest of them followed suit. She picked up her tight shorts that clung to her skin and stepped into them, pretending to stumble as they were still around her ankles and spinning round in a dramatic attempt to regain her balance. Now facing the other way again she bent over with her legs still straight, presenting an outrageous view behind her, and as slowly as she dared pulled the shorts up her legs, jumping as she struggled to tug them over her butt, making it jiggle and bounce.

'Jesus christ...'

'Andy! Look away you creep!'

Satisfied with her performance Maria turned back to grab her sports bra, noting with satisfaction that there were still four left pretending not to watch. She was surprised by how secretly voyeuristic they'd all turned out to be, but that of course was good news for her. She pulled on her top as she walked out of the bedroom and went to find Hayden who was also dressed in sportswear and waiting for her in the kitchen.

'Holy fuck babe, that was intense.' She walked straight over to him on the sofa and fell into his arms, laughing hysterically.

'So you did it? You went all the way?'

'Oh all the way, even bent over in front of the camera too.'

'Oh my god, you are incredible!'

'It was such a rush, feel my heart.' Maria filled Hayden in on all the details, noting with amusement the hardening in his lap which she sat on.

'I can't wait to watch it.' Hayden had installed a programme on her laptop that let them record the screen in real time, so afterwards they could go back and watch everything from the videocall's perspective, including everyone's shocked reactions. 'Should we go do it now?'

Maria chuckled and got to her feet, pulling him up with her. 'No come on, if we do that we'll never get out of bed again. Let's go for a run, we've been sitting down all day.'

'Aww, but I won't be able to think of anything else until I see it.'

'Patience darling, patience. The build-up will make the reward even sweeter, trust me. And babe?' Maria slapped her butt as she walked to put on her trainers. 'I'm not wearing any underwear, and to be honest these shorts are a little bit see through...'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah, so come on. I'll let you run behind me the whole time.'

'Well, as a compromise I suppose that will do.'

*****

Two days later and Maria was bored again. Hayden was working late, buried deep in some spreadsheets, and she had reached the conclusion that she'd read every book and seen every movie known to man. She was procrastinating so hard that she decided to take out the trash, just to have something to do. As usual in the evenings she was wrapped in her robe, and even though it was slightly transparent she had become comfortable wearing it in the complex's corridors whenever she had to nip out to pick up a delivery or make the trek to the garbage room. Tonight she had a better idea though, so after leaving the trash bags by the front door she went to find one of Hayden's t-shirts from his closet, choosing one of the awful graffiti covered, hole ridden ones that he insisted were cool. She despised him wearing them so she picked out her least favourite one, with large gashes down the side and frayed hems, and changed into it. The bottom came to just below her crotch, but it threatened to ride up her butt when she walked, so it was perfect. She picked up the plastic bags, her phone and key card clutched in one hand, and shoved open the door.

Their building had a couple of communal rubbish rooms where you'd chuck your trash into large chutes, and their nearest one was a floor down. Maria was lazy so she walked down the corridor, dragging the heavy bags along, and took the lift down to the next hallway. She didn't pass anyone else, most people were confined to their flats these days for obvious reasons, and soon she was pushing open the door to the waste disposal area. Inside she heaved the bags into the chute, then after a quick nip back to the doorway to look up and down the corridor she went back in and pulled off the shirt. With her heart beginning to pound she nervously shifted on the spot as she pulled out her phone and facetimed Hayden.

He immediately picked up and glanced down at her in confusion as he continued to type at his computer. 'What are you doing? You ok?'

Maria kept the phone pointing in such a way that she was only visible from the neck up. 'Just putting out the trash.'

'Umm, great? What happened, need help?'

'No silly, I just wanted you to know what I'm finally getting rid of this monstrosity, for your own good.'

'What?'

Maria flipped the camera to reveal Hayden's top bunched in her hand, then without any hesitation she threw it into the chute, losing it forever.

'What the hell? Maria I like that one, what are you-'

Maria's face appeared back on the screen and she giggled nervously, partly due to her nudity and partly due to his look of genuine disappointment.

'Hayden-'

'Like why, I'm here stressed out of my mind and these are the games you play-'

'Babe-'

'I know you didn't like it but they're retro-'

'Oh my god.' Maria gave up and pointed the phone down at her body, and finally the penny dropped for Hayden.

'Oh my word.'

'Yep.'

'Now I get it.'

'Finally.'

'You're in the trash room?'

'Yes!'

'Babe if this is the payoff then please feel free to throw away all of my clothes, any of them, I don't need them anymore it's fine-'

Maria was starting to get jumpy and so for her own amusement she abruptly cut the call, ready to begin the dash back to their apartment. Once more the hall was clear so she ran down it towards the lifts, but paused as she reached for the button. Was this wise, well relatively speaking. If someone was in the elevator when it arrived then there would be nowhere to hide. It would be much, much safer to use the stairs. Much more boring though... Before she could stop herself Maria pressed the button and then jumped as the doors immediately began to open. Of course though, the lift was still there from where she'd used it a few minutes earlier. Maria laughed at her stupidity and stepped inside, curling her toes as her feet hit the cold metal floor. She briefly flirted with the idea of going to a different floor, but thought that might be pushing her luck too far. Instead she decided to be sensible, again relatively speaking, and watched her nude reflections in the mirrors with delight as the lift began to ascend.

A few seconds later and the speaker informed her that they had indeed arrived, and the doors slid smoothly open to reveal a young woman, dressed up warm with her scarf wrapped around the lower half of her face, typing on her phone. As her heart stopped, there was a moment where Maria stood before her as yet unnoticed, and she had to decide in a split second whether to desperately try to cover herself up, or try and brazen it out. For some strange reason she felt weirdly confident. It was just the two of them here, as far as she could tell, despite this being her floor she didn't recognise the girl, and seeing as she wasn't ashamed of her body it was really the woman's fault if she felt any awkwardness about the situation. So, with her head held high and her body out on full display, Maria stepped forwards and the girl looked up from her screen to notice for the first time the naked person in front of her. Maria made eye contact and nodded hello, but received no response as the women turned slowly and watched Maria walking away, back towards her flat. She stayed frozen to the spot, spell bound by the bare butt sauntering away from her, but then the lift dinged again and rather reluctantly she had to jump inside before the doors closed, leaving Maria alone once more.

Her heart was now pounding with adrenaline as she stalked down the hall, Jesus she loved that thrill, the excitement of being seen. She desperately needed to get back inside and take care of the tingling sensation between her legs, but when she reached the door she noticed to her surprise the pair of handcuffs that they'd used a few times lying on the floor. She had more pressing issues to deal with so she put her card to the lock, but it refused to click open. She tried the handle but no, Hayden had bolted it shut from the inside, only he could let her in.

'Hayden.' Nothing. 'Hayden I know you're watching me through the peep hole, let me in.'

'Look down.' His voice was muffled but she could still hear the smug smile in his voice.

'The handcuffs?'

'Yep, put them on.'

'For fuck's sake.' Maria wasn't in the mood to waste time though so she bent down and picked them up, wrapping one band round her wrist and snapping it shut.

'No, not in front of you, behind your back.'

'Are you kidding...' Maria awkwardly fiddled behind her and managed with difficulty to get the other hand in, then looked with exasperation at the small glass lens in the door. 'Happy?' This was a new level of exposure, locked out completely nude in a corridor with her arms trapped behind her, leaving no way of covering up if someone came by. She felt amazing.

'Yes.' Finally she was let in and she burst into the flat, immediately looking around in confusion as for some reason all of their lights were off, it was almost pitch black.

'Did we have a power cut?'

'Nope.' Hayden gripped her bound hands and used them to guide her through the kitchen and to the living room, reaching out to unlock the door to the balcony.

'Umm babe?' The only other time they'd been out here without clothes was in the thick mist which meant they were invisible. This time it was a clear cool night, and she could easily see down to the pavement below. Also this time she was the only naked one, Hayden was still in his work clothes.

'It's night, our lights are off. No one will see.'

'I'm not sure that's true.' She didn't try to stop him though as he authoritatively led her outside, the cold evening air instantly hitting her skin. He nudged her right to the edge and pushed her into the railing, letting her lean over with her breasts dangling down and look around. Several floors below them was the paved square between their set of flats and the ones opposite, and it was lit with yellow streetlights who's light reached up to their level and faintly illuminated them. It was quiet out but there was still a guy walking along the path towards them, and Maria could see cars passing by the adjacent road. As long as no one glanced up, they'd be fine. As for the apartments across from them, she just had to pray no one was looking their way.

Hayden released the pressure on her back and she turned round to face him, reaching up on her toes for a long, deep kiss. She looked into his eyes and grinned. 'Shall we?'

'One more thing.' Hayden reached into his pocket and pulled out the blindfold.

'You're such a bad man...' Maria let him slip it over her eyes and then she felt her head being shoved down. She readily dropped to her knees and waited as she heard his flies being unzipped, then felt the tip of his dick press into her lips. As she began to give him head she wondered how the hell she'd reached the point where she was not just willing to do this sort of thing, but actually adored the exposure and risk so much. The fact that she couldn't tell if anyone was watching them made the deed even more sensuous, she had never felt more alive. Never that was until Hayden guided her up and spun her round, presenting her front to the opposite flats again. She gasped as he slipped into her and began to pound her from the back, using her arms and the glass balcony wall as leverage. She had no control and wouldn't have wanted it any other way, but she did her best to thrust her hips back into his to let him get in as deep and powerfully as possible. The thwacking of her skin against his trousers got louder and louder as she realised he was staying dressed to make her feel as vulnerable as possible, knowing she'd love it.

Hayden reached round to grab her throat, choking her with an intoxicatingly strong grip, then he rolled her around and pushed her away from him, making her spine arch back over the metal railing and casing her head to hang backwards leaving her pointing down into the darkness. He continued to pin her by her neck as he slid back inside her, and her breasts were flung up and down as her body flopped back and forth like a rag doll. She desperately wanted to cry out but she knew she had to be quiet, their heavy breathing was already making too much noise. She wondered if anyone was secretly watching from their window, or looking up from the road below. Maybe people were starting to gather together to spy on them, maybe some of them were pulling out their phones...

'Oh shit!' Suddenly Hayden pulled out and pulled her back upright. Maria still couldn't see or cover up so she just stood there, naked and sweaty, alarmed at the panic she'd heard in her partner's voice.

'What? Hayden, what?' She heard him zipping himself back up and then she felt his hand on her arm as she was dragged hurriedly back inside.

'We got caught. Shit, dammit.' Hayden swore anxiously as he led her back through the kitchen, pulling off her blindfold so she could glance behind and see what had happened. This time she could see the living room clearly as it was bathed in light, light originating from the flat opposite which was now fully illuminated. Silhouetted in front of the glow was their neighbour, standing at his window, looking straight at them. Maria only had a moment to take the situation in as her line of vision was soon broken by Hayden pulling her into the safety of the bedroom. 'Fuck, I'm sorry Maria, I guess we pushed it too far.'

She didn't say a word, just looked down at him with an expressionless face as he found the key to her handcuffs and started to fiddle with the tiny lock.

'No one had seen us, I swear, but then suddenly the lights came on and he was just there, staring. I don't know how long he'd been there, I could have sworn the flat was empty when we first went out.'

Maria's hands were finally free again and she rubbed her wrists to get some feeling back into them. So this was it, after the delivery guy, the Cassandra chick, her work meeting and the corridor girl, Hayden and Maria had inevitably pushed it just one step too far, and been caught screwing in public by a stranger. The humiliation, the shame, the guilt, the self-loathing, the fear, all of the emotions that should have been flooding through Maria's mind at that moment were all strangely absent. She only had one major concern, and that was neither her nor Hayden had finished...

Hayden was sitting on the side of the bed, head in his hands, as he rued their stupidity. Maria however went to the closet and pulled out the pair of face masks that she'd insisted they buy for their online shenanigans.

'I'm really sorry he saw you like that too, god. I just thought the handcuffs would be hot, I know you like being out of control - what are you doing?'

Maria turned back to him and smiled, the two disguises hanging from her finger. 'Well, I was thinking, what's the worst he can do?'

Hayden looked completely lost. 'What?'

'If you see two people shagging on a balcony, why turn on the lights? Either one, you want to let them know you're there, or two you want to improve your view. Or maybe, both.'

'You're not saying...'

'So what's the worst he could do? The only thing I can think of is start filming us, but that's never been a problem because we've got these.'

'You're insane. What if he calls the police.'

Maria smiled, and remembered the way the neighbour had looked at her from his window in the past. 'I'm pretty sure he won't. And to be honest, it's a risk I'm willing to take.'

'What is someone else sees? It's way more obvious now.'

'Again, a risk I'm willing to take...'

'But what if-'

Maria cut him off and dropped to her knees, putting a hand to his trousers and giving him a squeeze. As she suspected, he was still rock hard. 'Hayden baby, it feels like you're willing to take the risk too. Now come on...' She fished out his erection again and stroked him gently, looking down lovingly at his dick. 'You know you want to.' She saw in his eyes that she was right, so she gave him his mask, which he silently slipped on. 'Good boy.' That made him twitch, so she gave him one last kiss on the tip and then stood up, pulling him by his shaft as she led him back towards the balcony.

*****

Ten minutes later a cum drenched Maria and a spent Hayden staggered into their bathroom, both shaking slightly at the knees. The extra excitement provided by their unexpected voyeur had easily been all the stimulation they'd needed to get off very quickly, and Hayden unloading onto Maria's breasts as she knelt in front of him had been their most intense moment as a couple ever, by a mile. They'd waved goodbye to the guy as they left, who didn't reply and just simply turned off the lights again, plunging them all into darkness. They turned on the shower and jumped in to wash each other clean, lathering each other's bodies with foam as they teased and tickled each other. Maria wondered what would be next for them. Would tonight be a final warning of the insane risks they were taking, a sign that they needed to reign things in for good? Or would they wake up tomorrow as horny as ever, scheming up new ideas to push the boundaries even further, to search for more exposure and more danger? She honestly didn't know, all she was sure of was that in this moment she was happy, tired, sore and a bit bruised, but happy.

'Hayden?'

'What.' Her boyfriend kissed her and then moved down to her neck, then to her boobs.

'Wait, wait, seriously.'

He stopped and looked at her, smiling contentedly. 'Yes?'

'I hate lockdown.'

'Same Maria, same.'

'But I loved tonight.'

'Me too.'

'And I can honestly say, there's no one else in this world that I'd rather be stuck inside with than you.'

Hayden beamed and pulled her into a tight, soapy, naked embrace. 'I can absolutely one hundred percent say the same.'

Maria enjoyed the feeling of his body pressing into hers, but then he broke off and reached for the conditioner.

'So next up I've been thinking right, what if we make the fire alarm "accidentally" go off, right at the time that you're in the bath. So then you'd panic and run out...'

As Hayden outlined his next crazy idea Maria just stood there, the warm water flowing down her curves, and smiled. Whatever happened next, whatever they got up to, it didn't really matter. As long as they were together, she knew she would love every moment.

The end.