Bored? Just Take Off Your Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry, you look great.'

'Can he hear us?' The guy was waving back.

'No we're both muted, hold on.' Dylan taped the keyboard and suddenly a deep voice greeted them.

'Hey.'

'Hey man, you good?' Hayden took the lead as Maria watched on curiously.

'Yeah calm man. What you two saying?'

'Not much, not much. I'm... Ray, and this is my... sex slave-'

Maria leant forwards. 'Ivanka.'

'Ivanka, she's Russian, apparently.' Hayden smirked at Maria, who shrugged.

'Ah nice man, nice. She's got a great rack you know, damn.' Even with her baggy top Maria's nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, as were the curves of her breasts.

'Oh yeah?' Now Hayden grinned and squeezed her thigh. 'Why, you want to see these tits?'

Maria gasped, but she wasn't totally surprised. 'Hayd - Ray! You must be kidding.'

'Quiet, sex slave.' Hayden adjusted the laptop's position so that it was centred on his girlfriend's chest, then reached for her plunging neckline and started to pull the loose t shirt down.

'Oh my god...' Maria blushed as he kept stretching out the fabric, before he reached inside the top and hoisted out one of her breasts, pulling it through the opening and letting it sit there, exposed in the open. She was so glad this guy couldn't see her face, otherwise she'd die of embarrassment.

'Jesus bro... that's one of the best tits I've ever seen. You're a lucky man.'

Maria brought a hand up to cup her boob and used the other to blow a kiss to the stranger, leaning towards the camera just so her lips were in view.

'Glad you enjoyed honey, have a good night! Bye!' She clicked the button to end the call and collapsed with Hayden onto the pillows behind them, both of them bursting into laughter. 'That was hysterical, oh my god!'

Hayden was wiping tears from his eyes. 'Ivanka? Really? That's your alter ego?'

'What about Ray you weirdo, you changed like one letter from your name!'

'No, Ray is a cool name.'

'And a sex slave? Really?'

'Ok don't tell me you don't like the sound of that idea.'

'Hmm...'

'Exactly.' They both lay catching their breath as they gazed dreamily at the ceiling for a moment. 'So...'

Maria leant up and finally tucked herself back into her top. 'Another?'

'God I love you.'

For the next ninety minutes they went through call after call, getting progressively bolder and more adventurous as they went. Maria started off by getting comfortable with flashing her boobs, starting to squeeze and tweak them much to Hayden's delight as she began to enjoy herself. He got involved too by leaning over and sucking them, teasing her nipples with his tongue as more shady guys watched on with envy. It was almost entirely men that they encountered, they were all online looking for women to watch after all, but Maria loved the fact that each time she was the center of attention. She progressed to offering them the chance to see her butt, getting on her knees then turning to lift her shirt up and wiggle her cheeks at the camera. One guy was so unexpectedly complimentary and grateful that Maria decided to reward him with the big reveal, so she slowly peeled her top over her head and then sat down with her legs crossed and her hands placed strategically over her lap. From that point on she didn't bother getting redressed, instead grabbing a pillow from the bed and hugging that to cover her front. Now every time she decided to flash she would throw it aside with her arms up in the air, letting everything hang free on display. Some guys began to play with themselves when they were greeted with her nudity and at first she ended the call whenever they did, but soon she was so turned on by the whole experience that she let them continue, judging all their differently sized and shaped cocks with great interest.

After one such occasion she had just recovered when to her surprise a woman's face appeared on the screen. She was maybe a couple of years younger than them, very pretty, and unlike most of the others her face was clearly illuminated, which meant her surprise was easy to see when she saw Maria's bare shoulders.

'Hi guys.'

'Hello.' The pair chorused.

'Love your outfit girl.'

Maria cocked her head. 'Aww thank you! You're so pretty! I love your hair.'

'Thanks! So, what have you guys been getting up to tonight.'

'Well, I am Shantell, and this is-'

'Henrique.' Hayden chimed up.

'Yes, Henrique. My sex slave.'

The girl laughed. 'Your what?'

'Oh yeah, twenty four hours, seven days a week, full time sex slave.'

'You're joking.'

'No I'm serious, look. Henrique, take off your top.'

Hayden rolled his eyes at Maria but acknowledged that this was only fair, even if she was using all his lines. He whipped off his shirt and chucked it to the side, revealing his six pack which definitely caught the stranger's attention.

'Sexy slave you got there.'

'Isn't he?' Maria reached over and ran her fingers over his abs, then reached up to fondle his pecs. 'You like?'

'I do, I do...' The girl leant over to reveal a rainbow flag on the wall behind her. 'But just so you know, I also like girls too...'

'Oh really?' Maria smiled to herself as she looked down and slowly let half of the pillow flop down, revealing her tits once more. 'Like these, you like this kind of thing?'

'Wow, yeah. Oh my god, you two make an insanely hot couple.'

'You are just the sweetest! What's your name hun? Want to see a little more?'

'It's Cassandra. And yes, please.'

Maria was about to ditch the pillow when she decided on a better idea. Even beneath the girl's hoodie she could tell she was packing, and she thought that she detected a naughty twinkle in her eye. 'Well before we do that, maybe you'd like to get a little more comfortable, Cassandra? I wouldn't want you to feel overdressed.'

Cassandra paused for a moment, biting her lip and looking at the empty space where she imagined "Henrique's" face would be. She looked nervous but seemingly convinced herself that the rewards outweighed the embarrassment, so she tugged off her jumper to reveal a large sports bra, the kind that fastened at the front.

'Mmm, Henrique's going to enjoy this.' Maria reached over and slipped her hand into Hayden's boxers, wrapping her fingers around his dick. She didn't do anything else, just held it to monitor it's progress, as she joined him in watching Cassandra unzip the bra and slowly part the two cups, letting her boobs suddenly fall free with a considerable rebound. 'Oh wow, Cassandra those are gorgeous...'

'Haha thank you, I do like them.'

'So does little Henrique...' Maria sniggered as she felt her boyfriend quickly getting harder, and she gave him a little squeeze to playfully chastise him. 'Naughty naughty.'

'Oh is he? Can I see?' Cassandra was now feeling a touch braver.

'Of course, time for our end of the bargain. Sit up, you.' Hayden awkwardly got to his knees and Maria used his cock as a handle to swivel him round to face her. 'Ready?' Cassandra just nodded eagerly as Maria moved her hands to the sides of his underwear and gradually teased them down, his erection clearly now visibly poking through the fabric. She paused as the base of his shaft came into view, then finally pulled them off as his boner shot into view, bouncing up to point to the sky.

'Little Henrique isn't so little is he... you're a lucky lady.'

'I really am.' Maria instinctively wanted to reach out and touch him, but felt that maybe a line would be getting crossed. Cassandra's next question quickly killed that worry.

'Does it, umm, get any bigger?'

Damn, Cassandra's a horny bitch, thought Maria with a smirk. 'Uh yeah, a bit bigger. Give me a second.' She looked up at Hayden who just smiled with bemusement, even he was surprised by how quickly things were moving. He nodded his consent and Maria took him in her grasp again, and began to gently stroke him. Being naked in front of two amazing pairs of tits was quite the combination for Hayden's groin to deal with, and pretty soon he was at full mast. 'There we go, any bigger and he might blow up.' Mara sat back on her haunches, satisfied with her work, and looked back to the screen. Cassandra was subconsciously lightly running her fingers along the underside of her boob as she watched the live sex show with bated breath.

'Man you guys are so hot, it's insane.'

'You're too kind.'

'Seriously though, I'm, uh... would you mind, if, I umm, touch, myself?'

Maria managed to stifle a laugh, this was so surreal. 'Of course, go ahead. In fact, let me give you something to watch.' She angled the laptop down so that she could lower her head to Hayden without exposing her whole face, then once she was satisfied she placed her pillow offscreen, revealing her nudity to Cassandra's appreciation, and bent down to spit on his tip. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cassandra role back and kick off her shorts, then bury her hand in her panties off screen as she settled in for the show. Maria had never given a blowjob in front of anyone else before, but after reviewing their homemade sex tapes she now had a solid idea of what looked good. Accordingly she took long, seductive sucks and licks, slobbering and gagging to make sure it looked impressive for the camera. Cassandra definitely appreciated the effort as she now had both hands working away ferociously between her legs, her tits jiggling unrestrained as her whole body shook with exertion. She started to moan too, quietly at first but then louder as Hayden too began to groan with pleasure. Soon they were both panting and sweating as Maria noticed the tell-tale signs that Hayden was about to blow. 'Ready Cassandra?'

'Go on, do it, do it.'

Maria pulled back with a slurp and grabbed his dick with both hands, wrapping them tightly on top of each other and beginning to furiously jerk him off. After a few seconds Hayden took over and his faster technique immediately got him to the edge. 'Where?' He gasped breathlessly.

'Here.' Maria cupped her boobs and pushed them together to create a natural reservoir and Hayden leant forwards to guide his ejaculation onto her breasts, firing shot after shot into her cleavage until the volume was too much and it began to leak over her fingers.

'Oh... my god.' In the background Cassandra was hitting her own climax and Maria turned to watch her throwing her head back in ecstatic pleasure. Hayden was finally fully spent and he collapsed back onto the bed, his chest still heaving. Maria gave up trying to hold his cum back and she released her hands to watch it flow down her chest and onto her legs, pooling in between them. She slowly rubbed the stickiness into her skin, swirling it around her torso, then turned to the screen to end the call.

'I hope you enjoyed sweetie, goodnight.'

'Wait, wait.' The still topless Cassandra reached over to her side and pulled out her phone. 'That was incredible, that was the sexiest thing I've ever been a part of. Please, before you go, could I take a photo, just to remember tonight?'

No one other than Hayden had any pictures of Maria in anything like her current state, but what the hell, it would be anonymous. 'Sure.' She held her arms out wide as Cassandra captured the moment with her camera.

'Thank you so much Shantell. And you too, Henrique.' Hayden's hand appeared on screen, giving a thumbs up. 'I'll never forget that.'

'You're more than welcome Cassandra, and thank you too.' Maria refreshed the page and the girl was gone forever. Hayden began to get up and go to the bathroom but Maria, still coated in his fluids, grabbed his arm. 'Where do you think you're going mate? Now it's my turn to get off.' The new call had loaded in, revealing a bearded man, lying on a couch. 'Hey you.'

'Woah, hey good looking, damn you look insane right now.'

'Thanks so much!' Maria leant back against the cushions and opened her legs wide, running a hand slowly down her slit. 'Want to see this guy eat me out?'

*****

That was the final performance for the night, after Maria's orgasm they both fell fast asleep, exhausted and happy. Their online exhibitionism became a regular source of entertainment for them, and after buying a pair of masquerade masks they were free to show off without any fear of revealing their identities. This gave them the freedom to progress from foreplay to livestreaming full on fucking, which added an incredible amount of excitement to their sex life. They screwed in front of a couple of other women, countless men, and on one phenomenal occasion another couple as they also went at it, in an intense online foursome. They also kept filming their own sex tapes, and deemed one so good that in a moment of post coital hedonism they decided to upload it onto an amateur porn site. It received barely any views and they never posted a second one, but Maria always got a huge ego boost whenever she checked on it and saw the overwhelmingly positive comments and almost perfect rating.

She quickly became addicted to the rush she got from these strangers' approval and so she turned to taking nudes to get her fix. There were loads of pages where you could upload them and receive feedback and critiques, although once again all of her anonymously taken snapshots went down a treat. There was also a community for pictures of couples together, so one morning she walked into the bathroom naked to find Hayden brushing his teeth, having just jumped out of the shower.

'Mmm morning babe - umm excuse you?' Maria had walked up behind him and loosened the towel around his waist, letting it fall to the floor, then she wrapped her arms over his shoulder and took a photo of them in the mirror, Hayden still with his toothbrush in his hand.

'Thank you, as you were.' She walked back to the bedroom to crop out their faces and upload it, looking forward to watching the likes come flooding through. Once Hayden found out what was up to he was also keen to be involved, and soon the photos they uploaded became increasingly sexual and kinky. Another Saturday rolled around and once again Hayden was up earliest, working overtime. Maria turned up to the kitchen in her gown and was interested to see him sitting not at his desk like usual, but instead at the kitchen island with his back to the living room.

'Did you fancy a change of scene?' She went and filled the kettle as the muted Hayden sighed tiredly.

'No, the damn plug socket over there has stopped working for some reason, so I'm having to use the one over here.'

'That's annoying, we'll have to call the landlord. I doubt they'll send anyone to fix it at the moment though.'

'No, probably not.'

'You can have the sofa if you like, if it's comfier.'

'No no you keep it, I'm ok here.'

'OK babe. Fresh coffee?' The pair chatted as Maria made them drinks, then she walked over to stand next to Hayden and peer at his screen from the side. 'God everyone looks so bored.'

'Yeah this management guy just will not shut up. What a waste of time, honestly.'

'No one's even pretending to care. That girl's clearly on her phone, he's looking out a window, she's practically asleep.'

'Yeah that's why you don't schedule Saturday morning meetings. No one pays attention.'

'They don't do they.' Maria sidled back to the fridge and got out a carton of orange juice, pouring out a glass which she then raised to her lips. 'Whoops.' She intentionally let a few drips spill down onto her gown, and looked down with a fake gasp.

Hayden glanced up from the laptop and raised an eyebrow. 'My god, you're soaked.' He remarked, dryly.

'I know right, what a disaster.' Maria wiped away the two tiny wet spots.

'You should really take that thing off now, it's not fit to wear.' Hayden was of course joking, but Maria nodded.

'Good call.' She unwrapped herself and dropped the kimono to the floor. 'Much better.' Hayden laughed and looked lovingly at his girlfriend's great figure, how had he got so lucky to end up with someone so hot and so mischievous. Maria stretched unashamedly and turned to leave. 'Well enjoy yourself mister, I'm off back to bed. See you in a few.'

'Wait, you do know -' Before he could get his warning out Hayden was stunned to see Maria walk back round to his side and then pass calmly behind him, in full view of his webcam. Her exposure only lasted a moment but she was briefly completely naked in front of twenty or so of his work colleagues, many of whom she'd met in real life. He turned to watch her laughing as she walked away, her shapely butt swaying down the corridor. 'You're crazy, you know that right?'

'Just bored baby, just bored.'

Stripping off entirely on a work call marked the peak of what Maria could realistically get way with, she felt that she had reached the pinnacle of online meeting exhibitionism. The only way to one up Saturday's experience was to do the same but on one of her own videocalls, with her colleagues instead. This was of course Hayden's idea but once he made the point she knew that the idea would fester in her mind until she actually gave it a go. As they lay in bed discussing the dare she tried to get her head around the logistics.

'But like how, pretend to go get a drink, strip, streak, get dressed again and hope that if anyone notices they just assume they've gone crazy?'

Hayden mused. 'Maybe, that worked in my call, no one asked me anything about it afterwards.'

'But this would be different, surely anyone would know it's me.'

'True. Ok, I've got an idea.'

The next afternoon and Maria was working on the bed again, something she normally did when Hayden was being loud in the living room, but today it was so she could carry out the plan they'd come up with the previous night. She'd just finished yawning through a late meeting, and now she was free to leave. As often happened in these calls most people left at five, but a few of the staff would stay online for half an hour or so to have a little social catch up and chit chat. Maria normally joined in with her work friends to hear the office gossip, not that there was any these days, but today she just stayed long enough to make her excuses and leave.

'Sorry everyone I promised Hayden we'd go for a run before it gets dark, so I'm going to head off now. See you all tomorrow!' She waved her goodbyes and pretended to click around on the screen for a moment, then put her laptop on the bed and got up, leaving the webcam pointing at her wardrobe. There were seven of her colleagues left on the call and because she had intentionally not left the meeting yet she could still hear them making small talk as she began to riffle through her clothes. She heard her name being mentioned, but continued to pretend she was oblivious and pulled put her jogging gear.

'Guys look, Maria's camera is still on, I think she forgot to leave the meeting.'

'Oh yeah haha, think she can hear us?'

'Mariaaaa!'

'Nope don't think so, she must have just muted us by accident.'

'Ah well, never mind. Doesn't matter.'

Maria smirked at that last comment, how wrong they were about to be. She'd dressed smartly today, not just half smartly as usual, and so with her back to the bed she unbuttoned her trousers and before she could talk herself out of it she shoved them down her legs.

'Oh my god.'

'What?'

'Maria, oh my god she doesn't know she can see us! She's getting changed!'

'What do you mean - oh, oh no.'

Maria was already beginning to feel her cheeks flush red but she knew this was what she wanted, she needed to see how far she could push herself. Next was her shirt, and once that was off she turned back to the bed in her underwear and chucked her work clothes onto the covers, ready to change into them. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the tiny faces of her work friends staring spellbound at the screen, still trying to get her attention. She had to force herself to not look at the camera as she had to make this all look accidental, so as naturally as she could she took a deep breath and reached behind her back.