Bored? Just Take Off Your Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria took a set of nipple clamps and eyed them inquisitively, holding them against her own bare breasts. 'You've.. bought a lot.'

'Well I'm pretty sure we can try it all out if we're committed enough, we've definitely got enough free time.' Hayden got up and began to bind Maria's wrists with leashes attached to the harness. Then he reached into the box and pulled out a satin blindfold. 'How about we start off with these for tonight?'

Maria smiled as the wrap was tied around her head, plunging her into darkness. 'Baby, how about you just do exactly what you want me to, until I tell you to stop.'

'Deal.' Hayden pulled her arms up high and she felt them getting hooked onto the door, leaving her strung out resting on her tiptoes. 'Oh and darling?'

'Yes?'

'Just a heads up, I'm not going to close the blinds.'

'Perfect.'

****

One morning Hayden had braved a trip to the large supermarket near them, something which took ages as people queued up for hours to try and get what they needed despite the food shortages. Maria had decided to do a workout why he was gone, following an online livestream of a fitness instructor shouting out instructions from her laptop. She decided to attach her computer to the tv, so dressed in her yoga top and bottoms she set her map up in the living room and began the hour long session. Halfway through and she was already dying, she really had let herself get out of shape. During one of the small breaks she just lay panting on the floor, arms and legs lying limply to her sides. Their normally toasty warm apartment was now stifling hot, even though she'd already turned on the aircon. With a minute left before the next round of sit ups began she decided that the obvious thing to do would be to take off her top to cool her down a touch, and was about to when she double checked the flat across from theirs and saw to her dismay the neighbour, sitting on his sofa. He was watching tv by the looks of it but only had to look slightly to the side to see into her living room, and there was nothing but glass blocking his view.

Fuck it, thought Maria, it's my house, I can wear what I want. No one would look twice at a topless guy doing a workout, so why should she have to stay covered up? After all, if he's offended, he can just not look. With that she pulled off her stretchy top and put it to the side, just in time for the next set of abdominal exercises. She kept checking to see if the neighbour had noticed, but every time she did he was still facing the tv, seemingly unphased.

After another twenty minutes Maria was still boiling and had begun to wander what working out naked would feel like. Once the idea was in her head it wouldn't leave, so soon she was standing up with her back to the window and sliding her shorts off. Now fully unrestrained she did feel slightly ridiculous as her body jiggled and bounced around, but she did feel more comfortable and definitely a little bit naughty. With the hour over she wiped her face with a towel and then casually swung it over as she took a long drink from her water bottle. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the neighbour get up from the couch and disappear into his flat, and there was no way he hadn't seen her as he left. She heard footsteps at the door and went to open it, giving Hayden a nice surprise as he stumbled in with bags full of shopping.

'So you exercise naked too now?

'Thought I'd give it a try.'

'Good to know.'

From that day on Maria was never concerned about being seen by their neighbour, whatever she was wearing. She would often walk into the kitchen in the nude and see the man through the window, and although they never waved or communicated at all he never showed any signs that he was either offended or overly interested in her body. Hayden kept reminding her of his presence at first but soon he gave up too, and seemingly accepted her care free nature.

*****

Videocall online quizzes had quickly become one of the most overused social events and two days later Maria groaned when Hayden announced he'd agreed to partake in one with some work friends.

'But why do I have to do it?'

'It's the battle of the couples.'

'Babe I really can't be bothered, it's going to be boring like all the other ones, just tell them I've got a headache.'

'No, you will be participating and you will enjoy it because I dare you too.'

'What an incredibly tedious and boring use of a dare.'

'Don't worry, that's not all.'

'Why, what else do I have to do.'

'You'll find out tonight.'

A few hours later and Maria stood with her hand to her forehead, sighing exasperatedly. 'It's a themed quiz? Hayden you really do work with a bunch of losers.'

Hayden just laughed heartily. 'That's so mean! True, but uncalled for. Anyway "date night" isn't exactly a challenging theme, it's just a way to get people to dress up fancy and pretend like they aren't stuck in the house still.'

'But we are still stuck in the house, so why do I have to get properly dressed, anything other than pyjamas feel wrong at this point.'

'Because everyone will be making an effort. Now come on, I need to see a selection of your tops.'

'Why?'

'Trust me, come on.'

Maria got to the bedroom and chucked all her nice ones onto the bed, and Hayden quickly sorted them into two piles. One pile was formed of all strapless tops, ones which hug tightly around the shoulders and show a lot of collar.

'Ok, and of these ones, which is your favourite?'

'Umm, this one I guess?' Maria held up a glitzy gold sequinned item up, she'd worn it out to a few night clubs in times gone by and it definitely made the most of her ample assets, even if it was always on the brink of falling off.

'Great, wear that tonight.'

'Ok, sure...'

An hour later and the pair were sat on the sofa, bottles of cider in their hands to help them survive the evening, and they joined into the online call and said hello to all the other couples, a few of whom Maria recognised from corporate work events she'd been dragged along to in the past. Everyone looked like they'd put time into their outfits, most of the women were wearing shiny dressed and the men were all in smart shirts. Hayden's friend Mason was hosting the quiz and soon everyone muted their mics as the contest began.

Hayden leant over. 'So the first rule is that we're not working together like everyone else, we're fighting against each other.'

Maria's competitive nature didn't mind that. 'Ok, prepare to lose.'

'You wish. Rule two, for every question we get wrong, we have to drink.'

'Good, the more alcohol the less awful this will be.'

'Rule three, for every question you get wrong and I get right, you take off an item of clothing.'

'Huh?' Maria hadn't seen that one coming.

'Yep. First question, here we go.' The initial round was centred around popular music, something both of them were well versed in. After the ten questions Mason read through the answers so people could top up their scores. Hayden got seven right, whilst Maria got eight. 'Well played.' Hayden admitted defeat gracefully as they both took gulps from their bottles, and Maria smugly watched him take an extra swig.

'I'm so going to win this.' Round two was current affairs, and as there wasn't much else to do in the evening other than watch the news both of them scored full marks. 'Too easy, tell Mason his quiz is shit.'

'How about we change rule two, you have to drink if you get it right?'

'Best idea you've ever had.' Round three commenced with famous quotations, and the cider was beginning to hit Maria as she began to struggle.

'Nine for me, seven for you. What you going to take off?'

'Seven sips for you first mate.' As she watched Hayden finish his bottle and start off another she reached down to take off her socks, regretting her decision not to wear heels to complete the outfit. With those gone she then undid her belt and un-looped it, tossing it to the floor.

'Does a belt count?'

'Of course.' Now very tipsy both Maria and Hayden began to lose their composure, giggling and bickering as they tried to distract each other from writing down their answers. The geography round favoured Hayden who actually had a degree in the subject, but Maria did well to almost match him, only getting one wrong.

'Not bad babe, not bad at all.'

'Thank you thank you, some of your knowledge must have rubbed off on me.'

'Speaking of off, time to lose another piece.'

'Smooth.' Maria went for her jeans, slowly slipping them down her legs so no one would notice what she was up to. 'There we go.' It wasn't the first time that Maria was on a call sitting in her panties and in fact she actually enjoyed the improved comfort, stretching her legs out luxuriously.

'I might have to start getting some of these wrong on purpose,' mused Hayden holding his bottle up ruefully. 'This is going straight to my head.' He was still determined to beat Maria though so he persevered, and won seven to six as his superior knowledge of sports shone through.

Maria groaned. 'Shit, that means we have to drink so much more though.'

'And you have to still take another thing off.'

'This is an evil little game of yours.' She didn't complain though and after a moment's thought reached under her top and sneakily pulled down her strapless bra, twisting it around to undo the clasp and then adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor. At this point there was a short break for people to go and stretch their legs, which Maria used to go and open a case of beers, getting up carefully so she didn't reveal herself to the camera. Once they were settled back down the next round commenced, based on science and nature. The beer somehow made them smarter as both of them scored full marks, Maria punching the air with delight. It was short lived though, and in the film section she only got five, losing to Hayden's nine.

'Fine, fine.' She grumbled, hooking off her panties and kicking them away. Now she only had one thing left, and she turned to look pleadingly at Hayden. 'I assume the game is over? I assume you don't want me flashing your bosses online?'

'Over? Oh no no no.' Hayden grinned devilishly and gently nudged Maria down slightly so that just the upper half of her top was visible in shot, with her bare shoulders and collar bone peaking up at the bottom of the screen. 'Why did you think you were wearing this top?'

'Oh wow. Wow, you're good.' Maria shook her head in amazement, appreciating the thought Hayden had put into this, then accepted her fate and put her hands up to the lower hem, holding it with the ends of her fingers. Carefully she pulled the material down, cautious not to move the rest of her body. The sequins stretched over her breasts as her nipples popped into view, then the top was over them and fell down bunching around her waist. She delicately lifted her butt a few millimetres and slid her last piece of clothing down her legs, leaving her completely naked next to the fully dressed Hayden. She looked down and ran her hands over her bare skin, not too upset about the whole situation.

'Happy now?'

'More than you'll ever know.'

'Me too.' For the rest of the quiz Maria stayed completely nude, just letting the top of her shoulders stay in shot, and occasionally seeing how much cleavage she could get away with showing my shifting up in her seat. Her and Hayden were soon too drunk to answer anything correctly and came last, but deep down they knew they were both the real winners.

*****

Hayden got his revenge for his meeting blowjob, sort of, a few days later. This time it was Maria's turn to be the only one in a conference and as she started the call Hayden looked up from his desk and headed to the bedroom. A minute later and he had returned having swapped his shirts and shorts for a t-shirt and boxers. Under his arm he carried a laptop and to Maria's surprise, a bottle of lube. He smiled pleasantly and settled himself down next to her on the sofa, leaving him just out of shot. Maria glanced over to him as she continued to talk through the month's target report. Her eye's widened as Hayden started his laptop and clicked on a file, opening up a video player which presented an all too familiar thumbnail.

'So the main focus for the next... ah. The next...' Hayden tapped the spacebar and Maria watched in disbelief as their sex tape from the a few nights ago began to play. There she was, dressed in that outrageous fishnet bodysuit, her wrists bound to the top of the door, and there was Hayden, tracing down the curve of her waist with the handle of a long black whip. Maria hadn't even seen this footage yet, they'd both fallen asleep once it had finished and they were yet to look at it together. But here Hayden was, casually rubbing his crotch through his underwear as if it was the most natural thing in the world, while she had to pretend to concentrate on Georgia from marketing. 'And looking forward to the quarter after next... Jesus.'

Maria couldn't stop herself grinning as Hayden nonchalantly fished his hardening dick out through his boxers and then quirted a blob of lube onto his hand. In the sex tape Hayden was guiding the now naked Maria to the bed, and watching herself crawling across to him on all fours was making the current day Maria hot under the collar.

'Sorry Maria?' Georgia snapped her back to reality.

'Sorry yes, as I was saying, the next quarter.' Hayden was now fully stroking himself as he watched their amateur pornography, and Maria shifted to the side so she could see him slightly better out of the corner of her eye. She loved watching men jerk off, it was a bit of a fascination of hers. She enjoyed giving handjobs but there something about the way a guy handled his own equipment, how natural and easy they made it look, caressing their shafts with a casual fluidity and power. She actually bit her lip as she looked at the veins popping in his forearms as he continued his leisurely pace, using his free hand to skip forward in the video to the part where they were sixty-nine-ing, their faces buried between each other's legs. Maria's mouth was physically drying up as she continued to stare so she had to take a large gulp of coffee as she continued to press on. 'And I think we've got those next documents here, if you'd check the group folder - oh.'

She gasped as Hayden's sticky palm clasped her wrist and he gently but firmly guided her over to his hardon. She eagerly wrapped her fingers around it and he in turn enveloped her hand in his, before squeezing her tight and guiding her up and down, up and down. She wasn't actually doing anything, his grip was so much stronger than hers that she just let her arm relax as he did all the work, but as she looked back to her screen she realised just how insane it was that she was casually chatting to her colleagues whilst she wanked off her boyfriend next to her. She managed to keep it together for the next few minutes as Hayden kept up the tempo, having skipped forwards again to a view of him ploughing Maria from behind, pulling her head back by her ponytail. Sex tape Maria clutched her breasts as she braced herself against the bedframe, then at one point she opened her eyes to look straight down the lens of the camera, and present Maria found herself looking deep into her own soul as she got absolutely railed.

The scene was clearly having a strong effect on Hayden too and he began to pick up speed, their hands quickly melting into a blur of motion as he clasped her so tightly she thought that surely his dick would explode. She was always amazed and impressed by how strong a man's grip was compared to hers, and by just how tightly they liked to squeeze themselves when they were about to bust. She felt his shaft beginning to pulse, then with one final convulsion a shower of cum shot up into the air, splattering back down onto her arm.

'Oh my god!' Maria covered her mouth to hide her scandalised delight as Hayden shot load after load onto his belly. 'Sorry guys I almost dropped my water bottle, managed to save it though.' She cocked her head apologetically at the camera and resumed her meeting, as Hayden put his laptop to the side and let her go, then tucked himself back into his shorts before wandering off to the bathroom. Maria had to complete the rest of the call with her arm frozen in position, so the pool of semen that was congealing on her skin didn't slide off and fall onto the cushions. When it finally ended she walked over to the sink and washed it all off, then went into the bedroom to find Hayden folding some laundry.

'Proud of yourself?'

'Very.' He beamed up at her as he unravelled a pair of jeans. 'And I don't know if you noticed, but I'd still only made it halfway through the tape.'

'Damn, we really recorded that much?'

'I know right? How about we finish off the rest tonight? I could make popcorn.'

'Hahaha, sure.'

*****

With their scores settled the sexual distractions could finally stop. Or they could continue indefinitely, with increasing regularity, which of course was the path Maria and Hayden decided to go down. Their semi-naked dress code meant that sneaky oral sex was often on the cards, and whenever Maria was bored she would crawl over to Hayden and blow him, timing how long she could get him from completely soft to cumming with her phone. She'd made a little table of her personal bests in her notes, and it was a fun game for both of them to play. Similarly Hayden would often get on his knees to eat out Maria, ending up bringing her favourite vibrator and a long dildo from the bedroom to make her squirm with delight. The thrill of getting off in plain view of her work friends sent her pleasure levels skyrocketing and on one occasion she had to mute herself as she squirted for the first time in her life, crying out in surprise.

They made a couple more sex tapes, one where it was Hayden's turn to get strapped to a bed and then receive the shock of a lifetime when Maria revealed that she'd bought a strap on for them to try, then another where she gave anal a go for the first time as Hayden's reward for the previous time. It was as they were watching this second tape, eating ice cream out of the tub as they both lazily touched themselves, when Maria thoughtfully tapped her chin with the spoon and asked a question.

'Do you think people would pay to watch us? Doing this, I mean.'

'Oh definitely. Amateur couples are some of the most popular, especially when the chick is as hot as you are.'

'Aww thanks honey, but don't put yourself down.'

'Don't worry I'm not, I know the porn industry is missing out on my talents.'

'So you think we'd be a hit?'

'No doubt in my mind.'

'Hmm.'

'Hmm?'

'Nothing.'

'Why, you want to try uploading one?'

'Oh my god no, no way. No. But you know.'

'No, what?'

'Well I'm just wondering what it would be like. For other people to, to watch you. Us, I mean.'

'Well in that case.' Hayden paused the scene and opened up a new tab, typing in the address to an adult chat room. 'You ever seen one of these?'

'No, what is it?'

'Shift over.' Maria squidged up next to him and they sat against the pillows, the laptop on Hayden's lap angled in such a way that they were only visible from the neck down. 'So it connects to your webcam, then you get paired with a random stranger online. And if you know the right pages to go on, you get stuff like this.' He clicked the randomise button and the site refreshed, presenting them with a live video feed and a chat window next to it. Their first random stranger was a chubby guy sat at his desk in the dark, shadows covering his face.

'Babe careful, I'm not decent!' Maria whispered, quickly smoothing out the oversized t shirt which was the only thing she wore, as she and Hayden tentatively waved hello.