Born Cuckold Pt. 02: Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would the hookups always be for you? Would I get to have sex with another person while you sat by and watched or maybe participated?"

"Yes, Mark. You would get to have sex with the ladies while I did nothing more than sit on the sidelines and watched, or participated if that was your preference. Fair is fair after all."

"Also Mark, if we brought in a male for a threesome, it's not like you'd be forced to touch each other or anything."

Again the searching eyes.

"Um, is it my turn to confess all?" I asked.

"Are you saying that you're still considering being with me with those stipulations in place?" Nikki inquired.

"Yes. Honestly I'm not sure how it will play out in the long run, but I am willing to give it a solid try though."

"Well, that went smoother than I thought it would." Nikki said before leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

Holding her by the shoulders, I guided her back to her previous sitting position. "My turn at telling all. I'll just hit the highlight reel also. I had an almost year long relationship with a married woman where I would eat her out whenever she wanted. Also, I have been having quite a few one night stands with older women I meet in one of the clubs here." Taking a deep breath, I blurted out "I've also sucked men's dicks."

With my face a deep crimson, it was my turn to search her eyes.

"You've sucked dicks? Like when you were having a threesome?" Nikki asked.

"No, more like I sucked my roommate regularly and occasionally I'd suck the dick of someone else." I replied.

Nikki's turn searching my eyes.

"Why would you do that?" She asked me, almost accusingly.

"I don't know, really. For some reason though it turns out I enjoy sucking a man's cock. Perhaps I should have asked why you would sleep with a women." I said.

"Touche on the second point." She replied, immediately asking. "Do you ever let the men fuck you?"

"No. At least I haven't to date. I'm not sure I'd like the feeling and no one has ever asked me to." I replied.

We discussed other, far, far, less personal things about ourselves for the next hour.

Nikki undid the belt of her robe and shrugged her shoulders causing the robe fall from her body onto the bed. She stood straddling my legs and kissed me. "I've got to go to the bathroom, when I come out, you are going to eat my pussy until I cum. After my pussy settles down from that, you're going to go through another rubber. When those two things are taken care of we'll go to dinner right here in the hotel restaurant. Then we'll come straight back here for more um, activities."

Nikki left late the following morning. We had managed to go through seven rubbers all told over the last twenty four hours. She had left me with her business car and instructions to call if I was going to have a weekend free in the next month. She would show me, country boy that I was, what I had been missing in the big city.

I called her that evening and told her what weekend I would be free to be in Chicago. Nikki said that she would arrange a room for me at a nearby hotel and all I would have to do is tell them my name when I checked in.

12