Born Cuckold Pt. 03: Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers

As I wiped down, my underwear, pants and shirt landed on the bed with instructions from Nikki to put them on before Julie came out of the bathroom.

When Julie was dressed and we were saying our goodbyes, Julie, winked at me while telling Nikki that she was more than willing to help Nikki with me, whenever Nikki wanted to do so in the future.

Nikki and I took a relaxed shower, taking turns washing each other.

After patting each other down with fluffy towels, Nikki booted me from the bathroom with instructions to straighten up the room and put on the dress clothes I had brought along with me.

I was dressed and was sitting on the edge of the bed when she emerged from the bathroom.

"Take off the t-shirt and make sure to leave the top two buttons of your shirt open." Nikki said.

"Did you enjoy yourself this afternoon?" Nikki asked as she started getting dressed.

"Yes. What guy wouldn't?" I replied.

"I also enjoyed myself. I always do with Julie."

"I meant to ask you about her. I thought you told me that you didn't as a rule have second dates?"

"Julie is one of my exceptions. She and I have known each other since college. Overnight trips for Band were fun for us."

ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers
12