Born to be Bred Pt. 04

Story Info
Adam learns of a ritual that might help him breed Emily.
1k words
4.1
6.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam sat hunched over his computer, the dim, eerie glow of the screen illuminating his furrowed brow. Just like countless days before, he found himself hopelessly drawn to the screen, compelled to scour the depths of the internet in search of a solution to their problem.

Numbly, his delicate fingers fluttered over the keyboard as he stumbled upon yet another message board. He felt nothing. After years of failure, his heart was frayed at the edges, slowly unraveling with each dashed hope. But then, amidst the numerous unremarkable posts, he suddenly heard the ding of a private message.

"Things are not always what they seem, dear Adam."

Adam's heart rose in his chest, a confused fear electrifying his senses. With a trembling hand, he steadied himself and typed a cautious response.

"Who are you?"

The reply came swiftly:

"Does your heart yearn, Adam? I am one with your solution."

Adam's body tensed, his fingers fidgeting, sensing an unnatural presence behind the words on the screen. A sense of incredulity fluttered within him, but nonetheless he typed back, unable to fight his curiosity:

"If you think you can help, please tell me."

The response came in an instant:

"There are rituals, lost in the passage of time, which hold the answers you seek."

These words sent an icy shiver down Adam's spine. He hesitated, fear gnawing at the edge of his consciousness.

"What kind of rituals? How can they help us?"

Adam stared tensely at the screen, his heart beginning to race with anticipation.

"Those who dared to enter have emerged, blessed by the miracle of life."

Adam let out a small gasp. Warning signs blared in his swirling mind, and his pulse was now pounding like a frenzied drumbeat. Sweat trickling down his temple betrayed the terror and desperation that entwined his heart.

"Who are you? How do you know my name? And how do I even know this is real?"

Then it came: a photo of a map. A video file. And finally, a message veiled with sinister prose.

"I am a servant to secrets beyond your imagination. The answers to my questions reside within the chambers of your heart. Are you pure enough to walk among us, Adam? Is Emily?"

The stranger disconnected abruptly, leaving Adam alone with his racing heart. He hovered his mouse over the video file, trying desperately to steel himself against such an obvious farce. But it was with desperation and longing that he finally succumbed to opening the file.

The camera focused in on a woman lying on a bed of deep, luxurious fur, her body naked save for a shimmering, black masquerade mask covering her face. Dim, flickering firelight cast a seductive glow over her body, the curves of her hips and full breasts drawing Adam's eyes like a magnet. The movement of a mysterious man loomed over her, his presence radiating power.

The man's hand trailed down her stomach, caressing her womb, as hushed whispers began to fill the air. Adam watched, mesmerized, as his hand moved over the curve of her thigh, the woman's eyes fluttering shut, her breath growing shallower with every touch. She moaned lightly as the man slipped his hand between the woman's legs, pushing apart her legs to reveal her moist, glistening entrance.

Out of the darkness behind her, several masked men entered the frame. The whispers grew louder as their hands roamed the woman's flesh, holding her tightly as the first man positioned himself at her entrance and penetrated her with seductive precision.

Adam's breath caught in his throat as moans of pleasure filled his ears, reverberating through his body. With a light gulp, his legs spread slightly and he moved his hand slowly to his bulging erection.

The pulsing energy of the ritual seemed to jump off the screen now, and engulf him entirely. He could hear the whispered commands of the masked men and the pleasure-filled gasps of the woman. He saw her sweat-slicked body writhing in ecstasy, the primal urge to be bred driving her to new heights of pleasure, as her lover's glistening cock continued to penetrate her rhythmically. The scene seemed to slow down, making every detail intensely visceral. Adam's entire body tingled with sensation, his mouth burned with lust, and his ears rang with the hushed and erotic whispers of the video. He felt his own desires growing with every passing second as he stroked his cock faster and faster, spiraling into the excitement coursing through him.

The woman's body thrashed and convulsed against the grip of the masked men behind her, every inch of her writhing with pleasure as she climbed higher and higher on the edge of ecstasy. The man was pounding her now with astounding vigor, his thrusts becoming more frantic as he, too, approached the edge.

Adam watched in awe, his hand moving at a feverish pace, his breath coming in short gasps. He could feel his own body building towards an ultimate crescendo, his every nerve afire with sweet, heady pleasure. His hand matched the pace of the man on screen as he allowed himself to be lost entirely in the moment.

There was a moment of stillness, where everything went silent, before both the man and woman exploded into a final, synchronized climax. The woman screamed as the orgasm ripped through her, her quivering legs gripping her lover's waist with feverish intensity as his sweet release erupted into her, filling her so completely that it seeped out the edges of her filled opening. As her body convulsed in rapture, her cries of pleasure filling the room, Adam felt his own body tremble with ecstasy and his vision go white as he came. It was as if the energy in the video and in Adam merged into one.

Then it ended, returned the room to complete silence broken only by his own ragged breaths. Doubt intertwined with the aftermath of his arousal, resulting in a twisted knot of fear, fascination, and intrigue. Adam tried to process what he had just witnessed, but his mind drew an utter blank. He shook his head, as if to shake away his flurrying emotion, and studied the cryptic promise he had received.