Born to be Bred Pt. 05

Story Info
Emily and Adam grapple with their inability to breed.
966 words
4.41
3.6k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily lay in the silken sheets, engulfed by the shadows cast upon their bedroom walls. Despite the peaceful twilight, with no noise but the soothing cascade of the shower, she found herself overwhelmed with memory and emotion. It seemed like a lifetime ago when Adam's touch ignited her senses, when every meeting of their fingertips resembled an electrifying dance. She closed her eyes and pictured the warmth of the sun breaking through the window, the morning dew on the rose petals, the fresh aroma of coffee brewing--back then, each moment of their life held meaning and brought them closer.

Her breath caught in her throat, anxiety bubbling just below the surface. The possibility of their infertility tearing apart their precious, fragile bond loomed over her like an insidious specter.

I can't lose Adam. I can't. I can't live without him. Please, I can't lose him, too.

A sudden wave of panic surged within her, crushing her spirit with an invisible force. She gasped for air, a desperate plea against the encroaching dread, and with trembling fingers she clenched the sheets as tightly as she could----all she could do to contain the uncontrollable, despaired shrieks that echoed through her mind and threatened to explode out of her. With deep breaths, she resolved to conceal her despair from Adam, terrified that negativity would further weaken their already-tenuous bond.

The water ceased in the bathroom, trickling into spattered echoes of lingering droplets and Adam emerged like a mirage from the haze of steam that poured from the bathroom door. Intuitively recognizing the somber energy that enveloped Emily, he settled wordlessly beside her on their bed and clasped his fingers together with hers.

Emily closed her eyes and sighed deeply, her sea of thoughts surging and crashing, storming through her mind. Squeezing her husband's hand tighter, she shifted her body to rest her head on his chest, her slender legs entwining with his. As his fingers began stroking the small of her back, Emily slipped her delicate hands along his waist and snuggled deeper into his familiar warmth. His rhythmic heartbeat calmed her like a murmuring, soothing lullaby.

"Adam, I love you so much," Emily's voice quivered with heartfelt emotion.

Adam nuzzled his chin gently into her fragrant hair as if sheltering her from the whirlwind of challenges that besieged them both.

"I love you too, Em. I love you so much," he replied in a gentle, unwavering voice.

For a brief moment, Adam pondered telling Emily about the ritual and the messages he'd received earlier that day. But Emily had always been a shy and modest woman, careful to never draw attention to her sexuality. The idea of her participating in the ritual was as unthinkable as the idea that it could possibly work. He thought against it.

Still, all day long, the images from that video had played in an endless loop inside his head. He had tried to shake them away like an unsettling dream, but they clung on with fierce resolve. The allure of the ritual was undeniable, tearing directly at his desperate hope for fatherhood, drawing him in like a siren song of the unknown. He oscillated between moments of rational thought and utter fascination.

He closed his eyes and began fantasizing about the ritual, seduced by deep desires that ran through his veins. He pictured Emily naked on a bed of fur, vulnerable and free for the taking. Her luscious curves and perky breasts were illuminated by the dim light of the room as she beckoned Adam closer with one simple gesture.

In his mind Adam approached her, his eyes savoring every inch of her body, glowing with primal hunger. She belonged to him and only him, and he was determined to show her just how much he owned her. She belonged to him, her body his to breed, and his alone.

As she opened her legs to reveal her glistening entrance, biting her lip and squirming in anticipation, a row of masked men appeared from the shadows behind her. Dressed in black, they ambled towards her and held her arms behind her head as she gasped and contorted with pleasure.

Adam pictured himself entering her with an aggressive thrust, his powerful body pressing into hers as began ravaging her. He imagined the masked men whispering hushed words of power, tightening their grip as they watched Adam take her over and over again, thick pumps of cum erupting from his throbbing cock one by one, over and over, deep into Emily's insatiable womb until it overflowed and spilled all over his shaft and dripped onto her thighs. With each vivid detail, Adam's fantasy became more and more intense, until his body began to ache with desire.

He opened his eyes slowly, his heart pounding with excitement. His erection had grown rock-hard, the sensitive head poking into Emily's forearm, and he began grinding his hips back and forth, forward and back until her arm was draped over his throbbing member. Planting a kiss on her forehead, he slipped his hand down her back and underneath her nightgown, stroking that sensitive area on the back of her thigh until he felt her squirm with sensation.

"Adam," Emily mumbled, moving her arm off of his bulging cock.

He planted another passionate kiss in her hair and turned toward her, his other hand reaching gently to massage her breasts. But before they could arrive, Emily lifted her own arm over her breasts.

"Not tonight," she whispered, her voice laden with sorrow. "I'm... I'm just tired."

"Okay, Em."

The spell broken, they settled into each others' arms without another word. Silence settled over the room and they drifted off to sleep, his thoughts inundated with visions of the ritual, while she clutched tightly to the vestiges of their love.