Born to be Bred Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily's breeding fantasies ignite newfound passion in her.
1.3k words
4.17
8.8k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily..."

The stranger's husky voice slithered into her ears like a seductive incantation, jarring her awake. A combination of fear and curiosity gnawed at her. Unfamiliar desires pulsed through her veins and whispered dangerous temptations. Her heart raced with a mixture of excitement and shame.

"Emily..."

Suddenly, the stranger rested his palm on the small of her exposed back. She began to moan softly as his mesmerizing touch slid down between her legs, his fingers pushing her lips apart to explore the slick folds of her sex. He kissed her neck and ran his tongue along her spine, tracing goosebumps with every motion.

"I'm going to put a baby inside you, Emily."

His strong, calloused hands grasped her hips firmly and then, slowly and deliberately, he pushed inside her. She gasped and clawed as her pussy stretched to its limits to accommodate the thick girth of his manhood, and as the pleasure of his thrusts took her, she began matching his rhythm with her own, meeting him stroke for stroke as they moved together in perfect harmony.

"Let me give you a baby, Emily," his voice echoed through her.

Hot jets of cum shot deep into her core, igniting shudders of pleasure as she felt the warmth spreading inside her. Her walls milked the man's cock as she rode out the waves of his orgasmic release. The salty taste of sweat and sex filled the air around them, the sounds of her uncontrollable moans blending together into a symphony of satisfaction.

Emily awoke with a start, her chest heaving as she wrenched herself from the vivid fantasy. The desire coursing through her veins was as potent as it was undeniable, as terrifying as it was thrilling, leaving her shaken and unnerved by the intensity of her emotions. Glancing around, she confirmed that it was just a dream.

As she collected her breath she glanced at Adam, his face serene and chest slowly rising and falling. A cloud of guilt sunk deep into her stomach and she bit her lip, the memories of her dream still rattling her core.

"Good morning, Em," whispered Adam, voice still trailing the notes of sleep, his eyes still closed.

"Good morning, babe," she greeted. Her voice was an octave higher than usual, fear strangling her throat as she fought to conceal her reverie's lingering guilt.

Adam smiled at her words, instinctively wrapping her in his embrace. The closeness elicited warmth beneath her skin, and an unspoken longing resurfaced in her with newfound intensity. Every nerve in her body seemed to come alive, and she became acutely aware of the hot, wet tingling in her loins, accompanied by a craving for what her dream had allowed her to taste. A sudden flicker of guilt flashed across her face, subduing the sensation. She still couldn't shake the feeling that she had betrayed her husband. Suddenly, her night outfit of a tee shirt with no panties made her feel shameful and exposed.

Wordlessly, she slipped out of his arms, off of the bed, and shuffled into the bathroom. The cloud of guilt in her stomach had turned itself into a knot, and the taste of shame was bitter in her mouth.

What was that?

She turned on the sink, splashing cold water onto her face as she scrutinized her reflection in the mirror. Dark circles painted her under-eye, an unusual contrast against her soft blue eyes. Faint pimples dotted the pores of her cheeks. With a deep sigh, she turned and went back to bed.

Adam's peaceful presence always filled her with an innocent joy in the mornings. She knew he was awake, laying there relishing every possible minute of rest like he did every morning, but she had never disturbed his sacred peace before. Today, however, was different. The weight of betrayal anchored her to the bed, tormenting her with endless questions.

"Adam," her voice fractured the silence as she sat on the bed beside him. "I need to talk to you."

Adam raised his hand to trace the contours of her face in the dim light. "What's wrong?" he asked gently, his touch soothing yet stirring fear within her.

After a moment of silence, Adam offered, "Is it about us not... you know, the baby?"

Emily hesitated, her eyes darting away, a tear escaping her eyes. "Maybe," she whispered, a half-truth.

Adam stroked her cheek lovingly, a warm and reassuring smile on his face.

"The most important thing is that we're still together."

Emily nodded her head, eyes downcast and unable to meet his gaze.

"Hey," Adam whispered gently, slipping his gentle hand beneath her chin to guide her lips to meet his. With tears welling in her eyes, she kissed him back, the flurry of emotions inside of her intensifying.

"Oh, Adam," she breathed.

"It's okay, baby."

Emily caressed his body as their tongues intertwined passionately now, the wet desire between her legs beginning to rise once again. Pangs of guilt cut her chest like a hot knife, but she continued on, desperate for intimacy with the man she had always loved more than anything. A tear streaked down her face and she whimpered softly, holding her lips locked with his as her hands wandered down to his legs.

Adam slipped his hand beneath her shirt, his fingers grazing her bare skin as he exposed her perky breasts to the cool morning air. She moaned as he took a nipple in his mouth, his tongue flicking over it gently, then encircling it with his tongue as his hands slipped between her legs. Emily let out a gasp of pleasure, arching her hips towards him, craving more of his touch. He ran his fingers over the soft flesh of her inner thigh, savoring her shivers of anticipation, before sliding his fingers easily into her moist entrance, feeling her warmth and wetness as he began to move them slowly in and out.

Emily moaned softly, closing her eyes, feeling every millimeter of her husband's fingers penetrating her. As her heart pounded in her ears, her mind wandered to the mysterious stranger from her dream. She imagined the man, faceless and intoxicating, stretching her open as he passionately pleasured her. She imagined the fingers sliding in and out of her were his throbbing member, ready to fill her with fertile seed.

"I love you," Adam whispered in her ear.

A wave of guilt washed over her, but a new, burning desire within her allowed her to quickly push it aside.

"Make love to me," she said breathlessly. "Put a baby inside me, please."

She turned away from him and raised her holes in the air in a teasing invitation for him to use her, trembling with anticipation as he positioned himself at her entrance. She began to picture her dream again, the way that mysterious stranger had taken her from behind and stretched her wide open, and as her husband entered her she felt intense pleasure radiate from her core, spreading out in waves of warm, wet ecstasy. She felt his power and masculinity thrusting into her fully, making her feel desired and needed as he had never done before. The fullness of his cock stretching her entrance felt impossible as if she were still dreaming, and her muscles tensed and fluttered around his thick member as she gasped and moaned loudly, clawing at the sheets beneath her. He began thrusting into her harder, faster.

"Emily..."

She was writhing in ecstasy now, her mind lost in a sea of pleasure as her dream and her reality merged into one. Her husband was gone, replaced by a silhouette of that mysterious stranger. Her world became the throbbing cock that pounded into her mercilessly, pulsing with power and threatening to erupt in a volcano of hot, thick cum that could coat every inch of her insides. She surrendered herself to her fantasy, absorbing the raw pleasure it offered, allowing it to quench the unbearable weight of infertility that bound her heart.