Born to be Bred Pt. 06

Story Info
Adam proposes a new solution to help breed Emily.
942 words
4.2
5.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily lay on her back, her body surrounded by a celestial and luminescent aura that she couldn't quite put a name to. Her pussy was wet, her nipples erect in pulsing anticipation of what was about to unfold. Entranced, she looked up in front of her to see a line of three muscular men, naked and fully erect, each staring hungrily at her from behind identical black masks.

Her legs floated apart to reveal her glistening pussy to them, and with ethereal grace the first man moved on top of her, his piercing blue eyes locked onto her gaze, his cock gently teasing her wet lips apart.

"Take me," she whispered breathlessly, then gasped as he slid his manhood inside her. She arched her back and pushed forward with every thrust, succumbing to the raw pleasure of the moment. Her moans and gasps echoed in her own ears, almost as if they belonged to someone else. As he released his load inside her Emily felt as if she were lifted in the air, lost in a moment of euphoria that radiated from her full heart.

The second man took his place, and Emily's moans continued to reverberate as his thick cock slid easily into her pulsing sex. His soft hands explored her breasts as he rode her, and each steady, rhythmic thrust swayed her body in wave-like motions. She closed her eyes and her senses filled with the sound of waves crashing on the shore in the distance, and the scent of rose petals and aromatic coffee in her nostrils. With one final thrust, the man released inside her, his warm and viscous release traveling through her veins all the way to the farthest extremities of her body.

As the third man approached her Emily turned on her elbows and knees, gliding her legs wide apart she savored the sensation of warm, soothing cum spilling out of her entrance and onto her legs. She shuddered as she felt the thickness of his member stretch her lips wide apart, feeling his flesh melding with hers, their bodies fitting together in perfect harmony as his velvety length slid back and forth, each stroke enveloping her g-spot with pure delight. When his release finally broke free, she felt herself melt with pleasure, her body sliding into a cocoon of warm bliss.

Emily awoke with a start, a thin sheen of sweat coated her trembling skin. Her chest heaved, the lingering echoes of the vivid dream still intoxicating her. She bit her lip, stifling a shameful moan.

As she descended into the kitchen, she could feel the shame and guilt swirl within her, feeding the fear that something in their relationship was growing darker and more distant by the day.

"Morning," Adam said, his voice restrained as he sipped his coffee.

"Good morning," Emily replied, attempting to sound carefree.

"How did you sleep?"

"Um..." Emily's voice trailed off, a knife of guilt digging into her stomach. "I... it's nothing. Just a weird dream."

Adam frowned, his features softening with a kind, genuine empathy. "Oh, baby. I'm sorry."

Emily nodded sheepishly, moving to pour herself a mug of coffee.

In that quiet, suspended moment, Adam summoned the courage to speak. "Emily, we need to talk." He placed his coffee mug on the worn, wooden table and inhaled deeply, steeling himself for the conversation that loomed before them.

Emily's heart seemed to freeze, expecting the worst. "What is it?"

"I've been looking for a solution. For us. I think I've found something that might just work."

Emily gazed at him intently, a hopeful glimmer in her bright blue eyes. "What kind of solution?" she asked.

Adam hesitated before saying, "It's... unconventional, but it might be the only way for us to have a child."

Emily's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion.

"Unconventional how? What do you mean?"

Adam paused again, carefully choosing his words. "There's a place outside the city. Someone who... who works there, he showed me on a map. They have ceremonies that have helped many couples conceive."

"That sounds... bizarre, Adam," Emily replied, her brow furrowing more deeply. "I'm not sure we can trust someone we don't even know."

"Emily, please" Adam sputtered. "Please, I really think this might work. Please, I really want you to trust me on this."

He grasped her hand, locking eyes with her as he spoke tensely, every word laden with emotion.

"Emily, we have been through so much together. Please... I know it's mysterious, but I just have one of those feelings. Can we please try, for the sake of having our own family?"

Emily looked closely at Adam, searching his face for any signs of dishonesty or deception, and found none, instead seeing only the weight of longing and heartache filling his face, softening her heart.

"Oh, baby... can't you tell me more about it?"

Adam spoke fervently, each word resonating with passionate desperation. "I can't, Em. I don't know many details. It's something old, something magical and powerful. I really, really need you to trust me. Trust in our love, our journey together. Please, for my sake and the sake of our child."

The depth of Adam's words struck Emily to her core, reminding her of the love they once had and which she so desperately desired. Her eyes welled up as she thought about her dreams, unfaithful and shameful, tormenting her with nagging doubts about her own love and devotion.

"Yes, Adam," she whispered, "We'll do it. For the family we've always wanted. For us. But please, you have to promise me that we'll be okay."

"I promise, my love," he replied, his voice thick with emotion.