Born to be Bred Pt. 09

Story Info
Emily returns to the mansion to be bred over and over again.
1.2k words
4.08
22.6k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's heart raced with anticipation as the car approached the mansion. She could barely contain her excitement, her throbbing wetness already seeping her into panties as the exhilaration of the moment caught up to her. She pictured the last time she was here, the raw and primal energy that pulsed through the mansion's walls.

She looked over at Adam, his anxiety and discomfort palpable.

"I can't wait," she cooed at him, running her fingers through his hair with one hand and rubbing his crotch with the other as she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek

As they entered the mansion, Emily was immediately greeted by a wall of sensuality. The sounds of sex, the smell of sweat and musk, and the sight of dozens of masked individuals lost in carnal pleasure seemed to make the entire room shake with pleasure.

"Are you sure we should be here?" Adam said, his eyes struggling to take in the erotic scene before him.

Emily slipped off her jacket, revealing nothing but a thin, turquoise nightgown underneath. She took his hand and pulled him further into the mansion. "Come on, Adam," she said, "Let's lose ourselves in this for a while." She could sense his apprehension continuing to creep up on him, determined to brush it off as she pulled him along. She was lost in a drunken haze of desire and delight.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked, coming closer to him, sensually rubbing his cock over his pants, teasing and tempting.

"I'm not sure about all this, Em," Adam said. "I really don't know about this"

Emily took Adam's hand and brought it to her waist, pressing his arm aggressively into her curves. "Don't you remember how amazing it felt to be here last time? To be surrounded by so much raw energy and pleasure? Come on, Adam, just let go."

Adam looked back at her blankly before Jack appeared before them, his eyes scanning over Emily's airy, sequinned nightgown as he welcomed them. "I'm so glad you could make it," Jack said with a sly grin. "I'm sure you'll have an amazing time tonight."

Jack's words reignited Emily's excitement, and she felt herself getting dizzy with desire. Jack could tell, too, and his face showed a tinge of excitement as he extended his hand toward them.

"Put these on," Jack said, handing them each a shimmering black mask.

Emily couldn't contain her anticipation as she slipped the mask over her head, feeling a shiver of excitement run down her spine.

"I have to use the bathroom," Adam abruptly blurted out, exuding an anxious demeanor as he began darting into an open mahogany door right next to them. "Wait for me, Emily, stay right here, please."

"Don't worry about your husband, Emily. He's a big boy. He can take care of himself." Jack's smooth, deep voice was a comfort to her. He began walking away and Emily followed him without hesitation, her excitement and trepidation growing and growing until it was almost unbearable. As they walked through an ornate, patterned door, Emily's senses were assaulted by a sea of people entwined in the throes of passionate pleasure. The sound of moaning and grunting filled the air, the scent of sex and arousal heady and dizzying.

"Close your eyes," Jack whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her neck ever so slightly. Emily obeyed, and Jack slipped off her nightgown, exposing her bare body. She felt his kisses trail down her chest, and as he began to suck on her nipples, Emily let out a cry. She felt more hands begin to touch and caress her body, leaving no part untouched.

Emily felt Jack's warm breath on her neck as he whispered into her ear. "Don't be shy, Emily. I know what you want."

Emily melted, sinking down to the floor, yearning for him and wanting to give him everything. "Jack," she moaned, "Fuck me, Jack, fuck me."

Suddenly, Emily felt a pair of firm hands on her hips as Jack penetrated her dripping wetness. She could feel him moving inside her, filling her, making her whole. She moaned as an intense orgasm instantly began building inside her.

Jack's hands tightened on her hips as he started to thrust harder and faster. Emily never wanted this to end, even as she felt her body reaching its limits. Her skin was hot and moist with sweat, every inch of her tingling from the pleasure. The soft touch of a woman's hands moved across her breasts, then down her stomach, then onto her clit, stroking slowly and skillfully. The sensation exploded within her as she struggled to contain it.

"Cum for me, Emily," Jack whispered in her ear. "Let go."

Emily's entire body shook as she came ferociously, the orgasm coursing through every part of her. She felt her walls tighten around Jack's hard cock, extracting pump after pump of his hot seed. Her breathing grow ragged, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest, every nerve in her body sparkling with life. The hands and lips on her body were too many to count now. She felt the moist head of a thick cock press deeply and sensuously against her extended tongue, its salty and delicious taste emanating through her body, the musky and lustful scent piercing her nostrils. Someone nibbled on her earlobe, sending shivers of delight coursing through her body. Her hands grasped blindly, reaching desperately for more manhood to feed her desires. She was lost in the pleasure of the moment, barely noticing when Adam burst into the room, maskless, his distant voice calling out her name.

But the men surrounding Emily didn't stop pleasuring her for a moment, completely undeterred by Adam's interruption. She wondered between pulsing waves of pleasure if Adam could see the expression of raw need and arousal on her face behind her mask, and felt a thrill of excitement at the thought.

As Adam began frantically questioning the people in the room, Emily realized that he couldn't recognize her among the sea of masked people. Smiling wickedly, she began to sink deeper and deeper into her pleasure, another orgasm beginning to burn through her as she caught a glimpse of two muscular men grabbing Adam and pulling him towards the exit.

Emily lost herself completely, panting and writhing, her world became a kaleidoscope of sensations, every touch and caress, every thrust and grind, working together to fulfill her primal need for cum. She begged and pleaded, her words barely intelligible as she lost herself in passion and energy. Each new cock that entered her overflowing hole elicited a primal scream as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her like white-hot irons, each one accompanied by the ecstasy of cum seeping deeper and deeper within her, coating every inch of her insides up to her swaying breasts. Hot, thick cum coated her thighs, accumulating as her legs convulsed with pleasure; and even more spilled out of her mouth and down her face, her tongue circling her wet lips in a frenzied search for more, desperate to feel it inside her. Minutes turned to hours, and Emily's body was completely given up to the throbbing cocks that continued to gush more and more cum into her, imbuing her with never-ending waves of electric ecstasy. She was theirs, and her only purpose was to be bred.