Born to be Bred Pt. 08

Story Info
Emily has become infatuated with the memory of being bred.
1k words
3.88
10.6k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Fuck me harder!" Emily's voice choked with pleasure as she begged for more, her fingers digging into the sheets, her naked body slick with sweat and other fluids dripping down her petite curves. "Deeper!" She moaned. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

The men took her words as a challenge, driving into her with even more force and intensity. Emily moaned loudly as they pick up the pace, their cocks slamming into her over and over again. The wet sounds of both her holes being stretched echo around the room, punctuated by her moans and cries of pleasure. "Oh fuck! Yes! Keep going! Don't stop!" she panted, her body writhing on wildly the bed. She'd never felt so full before, so stretched, so completely and utterly taken.

The men continued to thrust in and out of her, their bodies moving in perfect unison as they use her pussy and her ass for their own pleasure. Emily could feel herself getting closer and closer, the pleasure building to an overwhelming crescendo until finally, with one final push, she came in an explosion of ecstasy, her body convulsing with the force of the orgasm. She screamed out, her voice bouncing off the walls as she rides the waves of pleasure.

As her eyes rolled back into her head and white-hot spots of pleasure set ablaze in her vision, she heard a distant voice call out.

"Emily...hey, Emily?"

But Emily was completely lost in the moment, groans and primal screams erupting from deep within her, legs quivering uncontrollably, unable to hold the intensity of the pleasure coursing through her. Cum was spilling deep into her now, coating every inch of her, seeping out of her stretched holes, a symphony of sensation that encompasses her completely.

"Hey. Emily."

The voice was more forceful now. Emily blinked her eyes open, her breath shallow and shaky from the lingering sensations. Her body trembled slightly. After a brief moment, she felt sunlight singe the backs of her retinas as the grogginess faded and the unmistakable burn of morning breath began to fill her nostrils. She smacked her lips.

"Hi Em. Good morning," Adam said to her. His voice was flat.

Emily smiled, keeping her eyes closed.

"Hey babe," she squeaked.

For the past week, ever since their visit to the mansion, intensely delicious erotic dreams had filled her sleep. Every morning, she woke with the heat of passionate fantasy seared into her memory, and every night, she sank giddily into these dreams, each one seemingly more visceral than the last.

"Emily, were you having a dream?" He asked, concern laced in his voice as though he could sense the nature of her thoughts. "About Jack and the mansion?"

Her face flushed crimson, and she nodded slowly, unable to open her eyes to meet his.

"You moaned Jack's name in your sleep," Adam continued, "and it's not the first time, either."

Emily's heart sank.

"I...I have been having dreams. I don't know why, Adam," Emily admitted sheepishly. She tried her best to steady her voice, opening her eyes now to search for her husband's reaction. Waves of disappointment were rushing across his face, darkening his features, making Emily's heart sink further into her stomach.

"Adam..." she began, but he cut her off, lost in his own thoughts.

"You know... Jack came by here a few days ago. He asked if you were pregnant or not. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to..."

As Adam's voice trailed off, Emily's heart skipped a beat. A sudden, inexplicable thrill pulsed through her veins, pooling warmth in her tingling opening, still moist from the night's dream. Adam continued with his revelation, attempting to mask his own discomfort.

"He invited us back to the mansion for a secret event," said Adam, visibly struggling with the words. "I don't know what to think about it, Emily. It doesn't feel right."

Emily took a deep breath, steadying herself before responding, her thoughts racing with the possibilities of their return to the mansion.

"Adam, maybe we can be open to this. I really feel like this can work, baby. I really feel like they can help us get pregnant."

Adam seemed to relent a little, his eyes beginning to well up as he envisioned the future they'd always yearned for. "It's just that I can't help but feel apprehensive about the whole thing. I know they can help us, but this time...this could be different. It could be too much."

He paused, his eyes clouded with concern. "The thought of you in...that situation," he trailed off, unable to form the words.

Emily, steeling herself, took Adam's hand in her own and grasped it tightly. "I know, Adam. I understand how you feel, but we can't forget what we've been through together. The countless fertility treatments, and the constant heartache we've endured. The mansion... we need it, more of it, and I want you to want it too. I promise that I'll never leave your side the whole time we're there. We can leave at any time. I just want us to have a family"

She lifted his hand and pressed it gently against her belly.

"This mansion is a gateway for our happiness. Can't you see that?"

Adam's mind swirled with a tumult of emotions: fear, doubt, longing. He closed his eyes, sighed, and finally spoke with surprising firmness.

"Alright. We'll go, but you have to promise me that if I feel uncomfortable, we'll leave immediately, no questions asked."

With a nod, Emily agreed to the pact, wishing within her deepest recesses that she would never have to call upon it. As their shared decision began to permeate the room Emily leaned in and kissed him, straining to mask her own bubbling excitement.

Adam wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her back, their tongues swirling in a passionate dance. As they fell to the bed together, tangled around each other in an all-too-familiar ritual, Emily's mind flashed with scenes of the mansion hiding in the shadows of the forest; of flickering candlelight swathing dimly-lit rooms; of mysterious men with gleaming black masks touching her body. She felt Adam penetrate her, suckling gently at her neck, and as she let out a habitual moan she desperately called forth more memories, more residual passion from that unforgettable night, to push aside the dark tendrils of her and her husband's infertility that infected her thoughts.