I Couldn't Stop It

Story Info
Can’t go to Mardi Gras in a “fuck me” dress without fucking.
964 words
4.13
19.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ninjadad1
Ninjadad1
13 Followers

It was my first time at Mardi Gras in New Orleans and I had no idea what to expect. My boyfriend told me it was a wild place and even though we're pretty conservative we decided to adventure here for the memories. There were more boobs in real life, in the past two days, then I've seen all my life in porn videos. Granted I don't watch much of those.

Against my wishes he had me wearing this tight blue dress he loves to fuck me in and I now associate it with sex when I'm wearing it. I've caught eyes all day with guys staring and probably fucking me in their heads while I walk past. I guess we're both feeling a little adventurous since we're so far from home, but I'm still super nervous and even though I was uncomfortable with my man being around all these boobs I'm getting used to it. He seems to be looking away when they pop out near us. Then again none of these women have my looks.

The sun has finally gone down and we're standing in a HUGE crowd on the street all tightly squeezed in and swaying while listening to random music. We've been drinking for a little over an hour and I'm definitely feeling my inner Felicia coming out. My boyfriend is holding me from behind and squeezing my breasts and kissing my neck, so it's obvious he's feeling it also. I can feel his hard cock against my ass and all I want is to lift my dress and ride his big dick. I'm in the "fuck me" dress after all.

It's so crowded we can't even see where the music is coming from. Everyone is pretty much bumping against each other. I'm not sure why I cared so much to leave that position but I looked back and whispered in his ear that I wanted to see who's playing the music. So he told me to jump on his back and he'll hold me higher for the view. I squeezed through the crowd, without looking around, and he lowered a bit so I could climb onto his back. By the time I realized my dress was probably showing my ass it was too late. I did my best to pull it down with one hand but I needed to hold my mans neck so I wouldn't fall. I could feel the wind against my crouch and the warmth of a chest hitting my ass cheek from time to time but I decided to relax and enjoy the music.

Suddenly I felt fingers brush against my right butt cheek and just as fast as they were there, they left. I chalked it up to an innocent accident and decided not to say anything. A few minutes passed and then I felt the same thing on my left one. Again I thought so much time passed in between that it must be an innocent accident. My focus had now shifted from the music though, to what might be happening behind me and how much of me was exposed in my "fuck me" dress. Then I felt the same brush up the center of my slit. It was so clear that they were finger tips rubbing my slit that I squeezed my thighs out of surprise!

Just as I was about to hop down I felt the fingers slide into my underwear from the side, move slowly between my lips and subtly begin rubbing my wet slit. I couldn't stop swaying to the music, God damn why do I love music so much. Then they tapped on my clit, making my whole body tremble, and my pussy leaked slightly as I wanted to scream! I wasn't sure why I was so wet, my feelings right now were utter shame, yet my body was betraying my morals. The fingers found the entrance to my sex and started to tease it by slowly probing. I needed to be filled soooo bad. I whispered to my boyfriend that I love him and kissed his cheek, then frustratingly the fingers withdrew from inside my underwear. Fuck, I felt relieved and disappointed at the same time. Here I was my pussy dripping wet in my "fuck me" dress but no fucking going on.

I was about to ask my boyfriend to leave when I felt my underwear pulled to the side and something much bigger than fingers rubbing my slit. It surprised me so much I tightened my thighs around my boyfriend again! My man again responded by bouncing me up higher but this time I landed right on that big hard cock and it slipped inside me with ease. I was stiff! I couldn't move. I didn't want to make it obvious. I didn't know what to do. At this point, I'd already let a stranger fondle me...how would I explain that to him? Then it started to move in and out with only the head. I became surprisingly more wet with each time it pushed back in, and eager for the next one.

I was being teased like crazy and desperately wanted to cum. This tease was more than enough to get me climaxing. I fucking wanted all of it! Aghhh. What's wrong with me! Then the inevitable happened. I reached orgasm. I fought to not cum, but it felt like an hour of constant teasing; I clenched my teeth so as not to scream out loud and give anything away as I creamed on the strangers hard cock. I had music in my ear. My boyfriend in front of me and a strange cock probing me. It was all too much. It was humiliating ecstasy...feeling like a cheap slut and loving every minute of it.

Ninjadad1
Ninjadad1
13 Followers