Born to Be Wed

Story Info
Yuki recalls her previous life by being taken by a wolf.
3.2k words
4.64
4.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

The haziness slowly lifted from Yuki's head, and she drowsily opened her eyes.

What happened? she thought to herself, trying to recall how she ended up in this situation while a murky cloud still covered her vision.

She was walking home through the path in the woods, then... something grabbed her? The taste of something unpleasant was stuck to her tongue.

Yuki sat up in a panicked jolt, her eyes opened wide now, her lapine nose twitched, smelling the room and her long ears perked in alert. She had been kidnapped! Someone grabbed her from behind and drugged her and then...

Then she was here.

She hurriedly looked at her surroundings, trying to figure out what was going on.

Her body had been laid down on some kind of silken mattress... a futon, perhaps? It was comfortable, but this was the least of her worries right now.

She was in a cave of some sort. Not a cave, a house, a house built *inside* a cave.

Its walls had been smoothed, and its floor covered in practical tatamis, but it was otherwise a very spartan space, with a small table the only visible furniture here.

Two lamps lazily hung from the rock ceiling and illuminated the whole room without much trouble.

The only visible exit was a sliding paper door in front of her, only a few meters away.

She tried to get up, but quickly lost her balance and fell on the soft futon again. Her feet and hands were bound, she must have been really groggy from whatever knocked her out, as she only just noticed.

Her heart was pounding so hard it felt like it wanted to burst out of her chest.

She had to get out of here.

Yuki tried to stand again, now taking into account the rope around her ankles. She clumsily stood on her soft and long feet, trying to make as little noise as possible.

It only just came to her now, looking at the exposed white fur on her legs, she was naked, the kimono she was wearing was gone and her body completely exposed.

This only made her panic further, and in between troubled and anxious breaths, she tried to silently do little hops towards the door in front of her.

Her heart stopped and sank to the depths of her stomach as a shadow appeared behind the paper door.

She tried to back down, but she tripped, falling bottom first on the futon she was laying on before.

As the door slid open, she saw who she thought must be her captor.

The creature must be some kind of wolf spirit, and the first thing that caught her eye was his striking black fur, utterly dark as coal. His head was, unsurprisingly, like that of a wolf, with furry triangular ears, a long muzzle and a very fluffy neck, almost as he was wearing a thick scarf.

He, and Yuki was pretty sure it was a he, was built like a brick house, with a wide barrel-chest, square shoulders, thick arms and legs. Heck, tiny Yuki was barely the size of his torso.

His deep golden eyes stared at her with an odd expression. Concern? Anger?

Yuki didn't care much about it though, as she was more focused on his dangerous looking claws, which probably could tear her to pieces in seconds.

He slowly approached her, and she backed herself against the wall, shivering in fear.

"Who are you?! Why did you kidnap me?!" she said, almost crying.

He, surprisingly, bowed to her and then kneeled close, his inquisitive golden eyes utterly focused on Yuki.

"My apologies, my beautiful future wife, but this was the best way to sort things out quickly," he said with a deep and mellow voice. "Your name is Yuki, right?"

Yuki did a double take, her long ears perking up. Wife?! was he insane?!

"You don't just kidnap a wife, you psycho!" she said, still on the verge of tears. "How do you know my name? What's going on?!"

He shook his head and brought into the room a tray he had left by the other side of the door. It had some food and some bottles that Yuki didn't recognize.

"My poor beautiful wife, I was told this would happen," he knelt again close to her, his expression one of concern and sadness. "My name is Kuro, and I hope you remember me soon."

"I'm not your wife! Let me go, I have no idea who you are!" she said with a mixture of fear and anger, thrashing against the ropes that bound her.

Kuro shook his head and moved the tray aside. He then reached out with his big hands and grabbed Yuki by her thigh.

The white bunny gal yelped in terror, his hand was big enough to wrap around her thigh and was holding her with an iron grip.

He pulled her towards him, despite her kicking him as hard as she could in the chest and arms, and held her close against his thick fluffy chest.

Yuki was shocked about how soft and warm he was, and he had a delightful musky smell, a mix of mountain herbs, hearth fire and animal.

She shook her head, in any other circumstances she would have loved this, but not from a kidnapper.

He stroked her head and back, making her shiver despite herself.

"It's so cruel that you don't know," he said, moving her around like a weightless doll, so their eyes met again.

"That I don't know what?!" Yuki said, almost sobbing.

"That you were born for me," the wolf said without a hint of irony.

She shook her head and tried kicking him again, to no avail, her soft feet thumping against his tummy, and it felt like kicking against a fleshy brick wall.

"No one is born for that! You are insane!" she started to cry, feeling utterly helpless.

He held her against his chest again, letting his fur soak up her tears.

"There, there, gorgeous," he said with a soft soothing tone, "you will understand soon, it will make sense, I promise you."

Yuki was, by now, resigned to her fate. He was much bigger and stronger than her, there was no way she could tear herself from his grasp unless an opportunity presented itself.

Kuro started to slowly move his hands across her body, making her shiver once again.

He felt around her back and spine, her dainty hips, her legs, and tiny soft belly.

She kept sobbing desperately, until his hands moved to her tiny but firm and juicy bottom.

"Please, stop...," she said almost without a voice.

He moved his fingers slowly along her glutes, close to her thighs, and finally, down her crack and close to her little asshole.

As soon as the tip of his big finger touched it, Yuki let out a loud whorish moan that utterly shocked her.

"Found it," he said, a small happy smile forming in his lips.

Yuki came down from the pleasant haze she had been put into by that dirty touch in confusion. What had just happened? That touch had felt better than anything she had ever experienced.

She frantically looked around and saw Kuro dipping two of his right-hand fingers in a small brown pot, stirring something oily.

"What's going on?" she asked, trying to calm her panicked breathing, "what did you do?!"

Kuro smiled at her and brought his fingers back towards her sensitive ass. Yuki's eyes widened, and she started lashing and kicking in desperation, begging him to stop.

But to no avail, he gently placed his oiled fingers on her little asshole, and once again a filthy lustful moan escaped her. Even her eyes had rolled back.

Yuki tried to mutter words like "stop," "no," "please," but to no avail, they all came out like unintelligible moans from her mouth.

Slowly, without warning, Kuro slid his ring finger into Yuki's tight little ass. His finger was almost as big as an erect penis, but it slid inside her as if it had opened for it, welcoming it inside her.

Instinctively, Yuki tightened her insides, wrapping around his finger like a silken cloth, making her feel it even more.

It felt as if something had popped inside her, spilling its contents all over her heart and mind. She went limp, losing all strength from her arms and legs, her eyes rolled back, and she shivered in delight, mumbling soft lustful moans.

As she slumped against Kuro's chest, her face a dirty grimace of pleasure, she drooled trying to ask what had happened.

The wolf spirit let out a sigh of relief, and gently fingered her in her little ass, nibbling her long ears lovingly while she melted to his attention.

"Twenty years ago," he said while fingering her and kissing her fluffy white furred head, "an evil spirit escaped from below the mountain and sought to bring ruin to the valley."

Having her sit on his right hand, such was their size difference, and thanks to the fact she had gone mostly limp on his hands, Kuro used the claws on his left hand to cut through her ropes.

As he laid her against his chest again, the gorgeous little bunny weakly grabbed his dark fur, still lost in the sensations.

"I was one of the few who stood against it, trying to stop his advance through the valley, giving time to the priests and exorcists to prepare for its destruction," he said, as he slipped his middle finger into her, making her cum in his arms so strongly that his belly fur got wet with her sensual dripping.

"One night, we spotted a single goddess holding off a horde of demons on a rice field," he held her closer, and she made cute happy noises, "no one would go to her aid, for it seemed like a lost cause, she was bound to be overwhelmed."

"But I was young and brazen, and could not let her face them alone, so I dashed to her side, and together we fought them all night, taking respite with each other for whatever precious moments of calm we had during the slaughter."

He lowered his muzzle towards her and gently licked her, before giving her a protective nuzzle.

"Alas, despite giving my all, she was mortally wounded; but I managed to hold the demons off till reinforcements came, banishing them from the place."

"As the goddess died in my arms, she told me: Kuro, for your noble assistance, I give my next life to you," he lifted Yuki's face to meet his eyes, they were so deep, so passionate, so pure.

She got lost in them, he was making her feel like nothing in her life had been real until now, her silvery eyes utterly locked with his.

"Come back to me in 20 years' time, when the moon is at its brightest. I shall look like beautiful pure snow, shining like silver under the sky. I will not know who you are, but my soul and body will, so take me without fear, feel my body until you find a place our souls touch, so they may remember each other, and marry me."

"I shall be yours from then on."

As Kuro finished his story, he kissed Yuki on her lips, and she kissed him back, utterly hypnotized by the situation.

Was it true? Was she the goddess reborn, destined to be his wife?

It was hard to fight against what she was feeling. He had just penetrated her with his fingers, and it already felt as if her body had betrayed her. She could do nothing but surrender to what she was feeling.

Kuro sped up his fingering, holding her so close to his chest, she could hear his beating heart. It was strong, powerful, and it made her feel safe and full of desire.

A jolt of pleasure shot up her spine and she tensed again, cumming so hard she felt as if she had died for a brief moment.

She came to still in his arms, her back against his chest, his warm hands caressing her belly and legs. He was sitting on the futon with his legs crossed and little Yuki comfy on his lap.

"Do you still think I'm lying, my beloved wife to be?" he said, kissing her head lovingly.

Yuki took a deep breath, her body still feeling weak and loose due to his touch.

"I... I don't know," she said, on the verge of tears. "That felt so good, so real, and you made me feel safe, but it's all so strange."

Kuro smiled and hugged her.

Yuki hugged his big arms like her life depended on it, squeezing her body as much as she could against them, trying to drown herself in that safe feeling that he was giving her.

"May I make love to you?" His question was direct, and it pierced through Yuki, who felt suddenly empty and needy for him.

She squeezed her thighs and rubbed her small rear against his lap. That simple phrase had lit a fire inside her, her whole body craving him like a famished woman begging for a bowl of rice.

"Please... I think I would like that very much," she said, biting her lip.

She'd never been with a man before, much less a wolf spirit so big he could hold her with one hand, but after what had just happened, she had to try.

Kuro, who was still sitting on the futon, shimmied a bit and Yuki yipped as she felt his hard and burning manhood against her rear. It felt as if she might melt around it, like butter around a hot knife.

Another whorish moan escaped her chest, though this time she embraced it, enjoying how it felt letting it out, and slowly rubbed the soft white silky fur of her rear against Kuro's meaty manhood.

The wolf grabbed her by the thighs and spread her legs while pushing her against his belly and chest.

Yuki didn't resist, she enjoyed being manhandled by him and being so exposed and vulnerable, somehow, she now understood that he would never hurt her.

Kuro aimed the tip of his engorged red cock against the tip of her ass, and Yuki made such a lewd face than a demon of lust would have blushed had they seen her.

Slowly, Kuro pushed into her ass, making her vibrate as an orgasm took her just from him being inside her.

How could she be so needy? She thought, basking in the afterglow while her lover penetrated her deeper. It honestly felt as if her body belonged to him, and giving herself up to Kuro made her feel happier than she had ever been.

He slammed his knot against her ass, making her bite her lip as she shivered for him, her ears as erect as his cock.

And without preamble, he started pounding her little rear. Each thrust felt like a spear right into her heart, any doubts and fears utterly destroyed by the pleasure and passion.

Her pussy was drooling and hungry, her perky breasts firm and her nipples erect. She was fully committed to this, and by the gods it felt right.

She moved her hips as he thrust, impaling herself for both their delights, and it seemed to be working, as Kuro was panting for her, his muzzle pressed against her silvery hair and nestled between her ears.

Yuki giggled and lifted her right hand, caressing his muzzle and even pushing her dainty fingers into his jaws, gently feeling his sharp and dangerous teeth.

But she felt no fear, those teeth would never hurt her, they would only sink into her flesh to make her moan, not suffer.

"Yuki," Kuro said in between pants and growls of pleasure, "will you marry me?"

And as he asked, he slammed his dick against her ass again, throbbing like a damn about to burst.

She came hard from this, grabbing hold of his jaws and even digging her own fingers slightly on his teeth as she died and was reborn once more in his arms.

"I do! I will! Yes!" she said, half crying, half laughing like a maniac, her mind utterly overwhelmed by what she was experiencing.

Kuro pushed forward, making her fall on her knees against the futon, and pushed her head against it, her ass still high and locked with his cock.

With a swift movement, he pulled out of her ass and rammed her pussy, quickly resuming the rhythm doggie style.

He held her down with one hand as he pulled her ears with another, utterly consumed by animalistic passion.

And Yuki was loving it, she screamed for more, clawing and punching the futon like a woman possessed.

He slammed against her with all his weight, making her feel as if she was about to snap in half, but instead his thick knot forced its way inside her pussy, making a rude sloppy sound as she screamed in delight against the futon, clawing it as if her life depended on it.

Despite the pain it felt so good, he was utterly locked with her, no escape without ripping out her insides. It was as if she had always been a part of him, a missing piece. She truly felt as if she had been born for him.

Kuro continued fucking her as he growled like an animal, pulling her ears like some kind of leash, his right-hand claws like daggers against her back.

She felt him throb and tears flowed from her eyes in desperation, for she wanted him filling her more than anything right now.

Without warning, Kuro slammed his hips against hers and cummed so hard that she felt the jet of warm cum hitting her sore womb. But above all, she felt indescribably happy, as if she had found a long-lost love, and they were making love to her that was decades overdue and pent-up.

Yuki slumped on the futon, mumbling happily like a drunk, giggly girl.

He gently lowered himself around her, holding her, still knotted, against his chest with one arm, the other fiddling for something on the tray nearby the futon.

She buried her face against his fluffy arm, her insides still warm and full of him. Her lips covering every inch of him they could find in kisses.

Kuro held out one of her hands, grabbing it by the wrist, and Yuki saw through her happy haze how he slipped a gorgeous golden ring on her finger.

Her heart almost exploded with overwhelming joy. She started crying tears of happiness again, rubbing herself against his arm and body.

"Thank you for waiting for me, thank you for finding me," she said between sobs.

He kissed her head and caressed her sore ears, holding her so tight it seemed he wanted to shove her into his chest.

"No, thank you for keeping your promise beyond death itself," he said as he planted his lips against hers, both locking with each other in a lovingly slow and passionate kiss.

Yuki did a sigh of happiness and snuggled against him, grinding her hips against his, his knot still having her delightfully trapped.

She couldn't wait for him to make love to her again like that, this was truly a blessed destiny.