Born to Cheat

Story Info
A slut must go outside of her relationship to fill her needs.
2.7k words
4.45
11.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey babe. Some girls from work asked me to join them for a drink and I said yes. I'll probably be home around 7:30 or so. MWAH!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Nikki waited for a response from her boyfriend, Edward, which she soon received.

Sure thing, babe. I'll have some dinner ready when you get home. You'll need something to soak up all that booze. ๐Ÿคฃ

Nikki smiled. Not at Edward's little joke. She smiled because her boyfriend's ignorance, and really, his compliance, meant she had the next three hours to get fucked stupid.

This was not a new occurrence for Nikki. In fact, she began cheating on Edward five years ago. It started when she began a new job teaching math at a private school in Milwaukee. On her first day, she went around to introduce herself to the faculty. First, she said hello to Linda, the 60-year-old science teacher. Then, she met Theresa, the heavy-set, 40-year-old social studies teacher. As her round of meetings continued, she began to worry that there wouldn't be even one hot guy teaching at this school. But then, she walked into the 7th grade English classroom, and found her man.

Jake was 6'2", fit, and lightly bearded. He had a full head of brown hair, piercing green eyes, and a jawline to die for. Immediately, Nikki knew she would be unfaithful to her boyfriend. Deep inside her nature, to the very core, she knew what she was, and it directed most of the decisions she made in her life.

She was a slut. A rather depraved one at that. And her only true devotion wasn't to Edward. It wasn't to her job. It wasn't even to her family. No. Her one real devotion was to dick. Long ones and short ones. Thick ones and skinny ones. Circumcised and uncircumcised. It didn't matter. Cock was cock, and she needed it.

All told, Nikki had fucked at least 200 guys before she met Edward, and at least 10 after. Most of the men who had fucked her didn't have to try very hard. She was an easy lay. The basic formula was to get her drunk, maybe dance with her a little, and tell her some jokes she would surely laugh at (even if they weren't funny). Eventually, Nikki would lean over, cup their ear, and whisper something like, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to use my body however you want. And I want you to give me your cum." Then she'd back away, look up with big puppy dog eyes at whichever random guy she was talking to, and gently start rubbing his crotch.

The answer was always yes. When a girl looked like Nikki looked, no sane man would say no.

She was 5'7" with a body and face to die for. The black hair, dark eyes and luscious lips could be credited to her mother's Portuguese heritage. Her perfect, perky B-cup breasts, supple but tight ass, and thin but curvy figure could also be credited there. Her light skin, though, came from her Swedish father, and juxtaposed beautifully against her exotic features. Finally, and perhaps most strikingly, were her eyes. Something in her genetic makeup had given them an almost Asian quality, which she detested, but men found irresistible.

In short, she had a face and body that any man would want to stick their dick inside.

Today, that man would be Jake, Nikki thought to herself as she ordered her Uber. In just 15 minutes she'd be inside his apartment, ready and willing to be his submissive fuck doll for the next three hours. As usual, the only thing that would be off-limits was her saying "no." She could feel her pussy getting wet already.

Hi there! We're in the clear. You have me 'til 7:00. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Good. Text me when you're here and I'll buzz you in. The door to my apartment is open.

Okay! Should we start off like usual?

What do you think?

Don't ask stupid questions.

Nikki was a bit hurt by Jake's last text, but she realized he was right. It was a stupid question. And she was a stupid girl. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as the Uber headed toward Jake's apartment, and by the time it arrived, so many dirty thoughts had gone through her mind, her cunt had become a leaky little mess.

Nikki buzzed the exterior door and waited. In the reflection of the door's glass, she admired her appearance. She was here to be a mindless slut today and had dressed for the occasion. Hugging her hips and just barely covering her ass were a pair of tiny athletic shorts. Up top, she wore a white tank top so skimpy and tight that her tits nearly poured out the top of it. Any man who looked at her could see she was a true whore; a woman who wanted her body to be seen, used, and abused. And that was just the way she wanted it.

The exterior door buzzed and Nikki entered. She headed to the third floor, where Jake's 1-bedroom apartment was located. Gently, she knocked, and a few seconds later, he opened the door, still wearing his standard teacher clothes (khakis and a white button down).

Nikki stepped through the threshold and set her purse down on the entrance table.

"Hi!" she chirped, turning toward Jake and caressing his sides.

"Hi," Jake responded, politely but disinterested. "Let's not waste time. You know what to do."

With that, Nikki got to her knees. She quickly unclasped his belt buckle, unzipped his fly, and pulled his boxers and pants to the floor.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped lightly, grabbing Jake's cock in her hands. She stared at it lovingly, grasping and gently stroking it with her right hand. It was a good length at 7 inches. Not terribly long, but more than enough to get the job done. But what made his cock special was its girth. It was, in fact, the thickest cock she'd ever had, roughly matching the circumference of a beer can. The first time she had ever seen it, she was worried it might hurt her, but it didn't. Instead, it simply stretched her holes wider than any dick had previously. And with that feeling, she was addicted.

"Don't waste time. There are things you need to do here today, and they don't involve you admiring my cock. Now open."

Nikki complied, continuing to gently jack the cock while lowering her jaw.

"Wider," Jake snapped.

Nikki attempted to cooperate, opening her mouth even wider, making it a nice big hole for Jake to put his cock inside.

"Wider!" Jake snapped again, now with a flare of anger in his eyes.

With a slight jump, Nikki opened her mouth as wide as she believed she could. She tilted her face upwards, giving Jake a nice view of her tonsils.

"Now grab your ankles and say 'Aah.'"

Nikki did as she was told, grabbing her ankles and beginning to utter a nice, long "Aaaaaaah," but she never had time to finish it.

Suddenly, Jake grabbed her head and roughly shoved his cock to the back of her throat. No foreplay. No warm-up. Just his 7-inch beer can-shaped dick straight down her gullet.

Nikki wasn't surprised. Months ago, Jake had decided this was the way he wanted to start their sessions. Her on her knees, throating his cock. Nikki accepted this idea without complaint.

Still, that didn't make it any easier. Nikki had tried to reduce her gag reflex, but she still had a long way to go. She could feel Jake's cock stretching her jaw to its limit, and the tip of it forcing its way down into her trachea. He was holding the back of her head with both hands, forcing her nose into the pubic hair above his dick. With her nostrils full of hair and her mouth stuffed to the brim with dick she really had no room to breathe. For as long as possible, she tried to simply remain calm, allowing Jake's hardening length to simply occupy her windpipe. But she knew as he became more erect her suffering would increase.

Soon enough, Nikki couldn't take it anymore. She wretched around his cock, dry heaving and coughing up air. But Jake wouldn't let go, continuing to shove her head back down on his dick. She released her hands from her ankles and began slapping at his legs, begging for her release. Tears streamed down her face and snot began to trickle out of her nose as she began to get light-headed. Jake held her head even firmer, not letting up an inch. Nikki could feel her consciousness begin to fade. Her hands stopped fighting. Her legs became limp.

Finally, when her vision and hearing began to go, her head was released.

A humiliating "BLECH" erupted from her mouth, followed by violent coughing as she doubled over and braced herself against the floor. Tears continued to flow and her stomach gently convulsed as her body tried to get itself back to equilibrium.

"What are you?" Jake asked.

Nikki hesitated for a moment, still getting her bearings straight. She let out another little cough.

"What are you?" Jake repeated.

Nikki looked up and peered into Jake's eyes. "A slut."

SMACK!!

Jake's right hand cracked across her left cheek.

"Use full sentences."

Nikki turned toward Jake and looked at him pleadingly. "I'm a slut, Jake. I'm a dirty slut."

SMACK!!

Jake's palm again connected with the left side of her face and a red swelling began to emerge.

"I already know you're a dirty slut. That's obvious. Now do better."

Nikki, still dazed from the slap, did her best to recollect herself.

"I am a filthy, disgusting whore, Jake. There is nothing in this world I care about more than getting fucked. If my holes don't get fucked, I honestly don't even know why I'm here. So I need you to fuck my holes. I need you to use them. It's all I'm good for. Please!"

"Touch your pussy."

Without hesitation, Nikki spread her legs and reached down between her legs. Roughly pulling aside the shorts, she placed her index and middle finger along the crease running down her white, cotton panties, letting out a shudder as she made contact.

"How do things feel down there?"

"Wet," she responded. "So fucking wet." And they were. The gagging she had experienced moments ago had made her pussy absolutely gush, to a degree she hadn't realized until this moment. Her shorts and panties were both completely soaked, and her pussy was so open that her fingers were penetrating through her panties and into her vagina.

Impulsively, almost primitively, Nikki got up from her knees and into a low squat. Pulling her panties to the side, she urgently thrust her three middle fingers deep into her cunt and began rapidly sawing them in and out. She stared down at her cunt while doing this, transfixed by her own violation of herself. Drool began to form at the corners of her lips.

"Who said you could move?" said Jake, as he roughly grabbed Nikki's head again.

Still squatting, still shoving three fingers in and out of her sloppy twat, Nikki opened up wide, ready to accept more abuse. Jake wasted no time shoving his cock back down her throat. This time, though, rather than simply holding her head down to the base, he moved it back and forth. With one hand beneath her jaw and the other wrapped around the base of her ponytail, he rapidly moved the slut's head forward and back on his cock, feeling the slime and saliva of Nikki's throat coat his rigid member.

"Glrk glrk glrk glrk glrk!" was all Nikki could respond as Jake used her throat like a fleshlight. Her mascara began to run wildly down her face as tears began to stream again.

"Tits out, slut" Jake ordered.

Nikki didn't hesitate, temporarily removing her fingers from her cunt and using both hands to swiftly pull down the straps of her tank top, which was already semi-transparent with the throat juice that had run down her chin. Her beautiful, upturned tits showed rock hard nipples and beet red areola.

"Back down, whore. Back down." Without realizing it, Nikki had let off Jake's cock a bit as she went to pull down her shirt. She guiltily grasped Jake's ass cheeks and shoved her own face down on his cock as far as she possibly could. Up and down, up and down, she began to rapidly move on his dick, letting her lips reach all the way down to the base of his stomach, then back up to the precum-soaked tip.

Up and down, up and down, she continued to move her throat, using herself to jack off Jake's dick.

"How's it feel to suck my cock, Nikki? Do you like it?'

"Mmhmm" was her muffled response, as she looked up at him and nodded. "'Erry 'uch," she added stupidly, unable to fully form words with the cock in her throat."

"Do you like being my whore?" Jake continued

"Yeshhh," Nikki managed. "I love being your whore," she added, though this was unintelligible.

Jake gripped hold of her head again and looked down into her eyes. "Get those fingers back in your cunt. Spread with the left, insert with the right."

Nikki, did so, using the fingers on her left hand to pull her pussy lips apart while reinserting her right three middle fingers back into her cunt.

"Four fingers, whore. I want to see four," Jake demanded, as he once again jacked her head off on his dick.

Nikki, coughing, obeyed, adding her pinkie deep inside her wet snatch. Her mind was a whirlwind of confusion and lust. The skullfucking felt like it had been going on for ages and her brain could barely think straight. But her pussy was on fire. Cunt juice dripped on to the floor as she frigged herself like a dog.

I have no dignity, Nikki thought to herself. All I'm good for is being used. All I'm good for is making men cum. That's all I amโ€”a fucking cum dumpster.

Jake increased the pace, moving her head like a speed bag across his dick. The look on his face became urgent and intense. As Nikki looked up at him, she could tell two things: 1) He was about to cum and 2) He did not care about her at all.

With that thought, Nikki began to increase her frigging, jamming her fingers out of her cunt with a reckless speed.

Still moving her head, Jake looked down. "You ready for my load, tramp? You ready to take this load down your throat?"

Nikki looked up with eager eyes and vigorously nodded her head. "Mmhmm" she managed. 'Mmhmm!!"

Nikki opened her jaw as wide as humanly possible, allowing Jake access to the deepest recesses of her throat. Simultaneously, he interlaced his hands around the back of her cranium and shoved his massive prick in as deep as he possibly could.

Yes, she thought to herself. Make me useful. Make me useful.

As the enormous prick began to spew semen right down her windpipe, Nikki increased her frigging tenfold.

Cum in this whore throat, Jake. Cum in this throat.

Semen continued to shoot down her throat as Nikki thrust her fingers faster and deeper inside herself. She could feel her own orgasm approach alongside Jake's.

Cum in this cheating whore. Cum in me like I'm a fucking trash bin. Blow your load like I'm nothing.

As Jake finally deposited the end of his seed down her gullet, Nikki could take no more. Unleashing a muffled scream around Jake's dick, her brain shut down. Releasing her fingers from her cunt, she let loose a torrent of squirt so strong it ricocheted off the wooden floor, shooting back up against her pussy.

Still holding her head on his dick, Jake could only watch as Nikki's pussy drained itself, leaving a massive pool of squirt beneath Nikki's squatting figure. Finally, he released Nikki from his clutches.

Coughing out the portion of the cum she failed to swallow, she fell to the floor, into the pool of her own squirt. Gasping for air, and with her legs still spread, she began to touch herself again.

"What time is it," she asked breathlessly. "Are we done?"

Jake looked at his watch. It was still only 4:30.

"Done? We've barely even started."

Nikki opened her bloodshot eyes and looked up at Jake. Through the tears, mascara and spit, he could see the tiniest of smiles make its way across her lips.

To Be Continued?