All Comments on 'Boss From Hell'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Wifethief

Please confirm that is only the first chapter.

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another classic series has started

Oh yes - great first chapter. Cannot wait to read more ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

will look forward o tthe next chapter great start xx

Masterk814Masterk814almost 10 years ago
Great chapter 1

Look forward to the next chapters. I hope she will learn to fall for brandon and his treatment of her and hubby gets turned on from the video clips

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brandon knows

Brandon knows how to treat a woman. Hope you make this tale an sterling example of female surrender.

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001almost 10 years ago
Great!

That was an amazing start and please tell me it was only part one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The makings of a good story

I hope you will develop a good solid story around her service to Brandon. Have her learn to be a pain slut and really get off on her service.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
Cuckold Story

Not unique. Just another cheating wife cuckold story. Would be better if the wife wasn't orgasming and the hubby wasn't starting to get turned on. Need to switch this to loving wives. This obviously isn't non-consent/reluctance. This was an excuse by the wife to hook up with the rich guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boss from Hell

I have enjoyed reading this first segment, I hope you continue and please don't

have her beautiful blonde pussy hair shaved. And it would be really sexy if Brandon

shares her with many men and sends the video's to Tammy's husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

its a very good start,i certainly would like to see this develope into a long story and see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good

I agree with the others, and would like to see this continue for the entire month of humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Humiliation is not erotic

So-so story.

Boring as hell.

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 10 years ago
Terrific start!

Love the entire premise and the possibilities have my mind racing. One suggestion is there could have been more build-up between Tammy and Brandon to show his arrogance and Tammy antagonizing him. I hope this is just the first part of a multiple part story. Personally I would love to see her modified, maybe a new hair style, piercings, Brandon mentioned a brand or tattoos and collagen in her lips to make her less the prim and proper mom and test Randall's love for her.

I am also a huge fan of the author!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
non consent reluctance?

Certainly not on the wive's part. Nothing but another LW cuck tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tell them to suck eggs

Good story, just not enough of it! Try to include most of the story next edition. I liked the concept, but don't make the husband a wimp, let him get revenge in a most extreme way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot start

Like many others, I hope this goes on and soon!

But unlike what somebody said above, I really hope you won't have her fuck lots of other guys, since all the intensity leaves these stories when that happens. Please keep it between just her and the boss, since that would be way harder for the husband to take, anyway. Her having an orgasm that struck the husband as real was a nice touch, but please keep the non-consent angle alive, too, so she doesn't just suddenly fall in love with the boss or something lame like that. It's the tension between what her heart/mind tell her to do and the direction that her body pulls her in that makes these stories work when they do. So please keep that element alive and avoid the and-now-we'll-have-her-sleep-with-a-dozen-guys crap, since that ruins more than these stories than any other singles thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Please write MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One difference between you and me.

As brandon was preparing to get a bloe job the last thing he would hear is a forty five automatic going bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang as these eight bullets hit both legs, both arms, both ears, both feet, and the next bang would take away his manhood, just as the last blew open his head like a hammer hitting a watermellon and his body would never be found. Bad story and I think you pussies who write this should be barred from ever writing again.

From

I love my wife and would never allow someone to try and fuck her and would never set my self up in such a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
simple

if the town is that busy rent the place and have extra income

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Haven't they figured out...

that she'll come back pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Careful WHAT you Wish for:

Story line could detail about 3 weeks after too much sex for the Boss........

The over use of anything reaches a point of, not as exiciting as first enjoyed.

A splash of reality at this point could create new creative insights into how human perceptions are very fragile when limits are reached........and frustrations really set in..

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Nicealmost 10 years ago
Is it plausible?

Actually, I like the plot and the idea. Thirty one days seems a bit long for anyone to agree to, especially a mom! I think the story would have been more exciting if the end could be seen sooner. A week? Two at the most? Either way, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's a start.

But I'm with the other that think a month is going to mean a lot of repetition. We'll see. I hope at least the author will gloss over several days or a week at a time, then highlight important days or episodes.

I am surprised that the wife was able to cum the first time she was fucked. She must not have been upset as she let on. Oh, sorry. Forgot for a moment it was fiction LOL.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Promising

I see there is a lot of chapters. That's good, I like long stories. Thanks for your work.

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago

Shithead boss is crazy!!! I'm going to read chapter two.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 6 years ago
Liked it!

Thanks for writing the fun story, can't wait to read future installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So the guy literally sent a video bragging about his illegal activites

and then sends a video bragging about his plans to rape and rather than go to the cops they acquiesce?

And how did it leak given only two of them knew?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
No story

Poorly done. No matter which way the story needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a fucking chance in hell

Wow what gave you the inspiration to write the pathetic desperate loser Brandon, can’t get what he wants so he has to blackmail torture and abuse people just to get laid.

There’s no way that anyone would agree to this bullshit there are no limits, is she suicidal? Ok I get the point of the author having artistic license but seriously nobody is this stupid. Most of the other comments are ridiculous falling into the she’s a slutty cuckold and those claiming that Brandon is a (yawn) *real man* and will *show her what her true role is i....* nope sorry can’t finish that sentence without laughter. The *man* and I use that term loosely is a psychopath saying if she doesn’t behave I’ll brand her if I want to.

I get that you find sexual slavery erotic, most people want the full on passion that’s only possible in consensual slavery - this isn’t, blackmail negates consent. I’m not into the rape kink, it’s very depressing having her orgasm, it was a shitty trick to pull. It’s a physiological response that rape victims torture themselves with guilt forever because they blame themselves - which is what the rapist wants.

I’m off to skim the last chapter to see if they get revenge - selling their story to the national press would do it. Bankrupt and jail the fucker, I won’t hold my breath I have a horrible feeling it won’t end well.....possibly with Brandon as president of the USA? He is the right calibre scum as the orange freak you guys currently have.

Tess (UK)

BeMyTrendBeMyTrendover 3 years ago

I will start by saying that it seems that the wife caved too easily and that the husband cannot do anything productive with his anger. Amazingly, this has the Anonymous commenters yapping in circles. Their comments are almost more entertaining than the story itself because the Anonymous commenters do not understand that this story is a work of fiction and that fiction authors construct their own reality. To say that the story isn’t real is like saying red is red. Hehe. At any rate, I have only read one episode. The main and compelling reason to continue reading is the anticipation that the wife will fall for the boss. Becoming pregnant & keeping the child would be a lesser development. Developing a desire to keep seeing the boss would be interesting. Greatest of all would be leaving her weak, wimpy husband for the boss. Or maybe the husband can find a way to win her back and maybe even get revenge. Let's see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story. 5 stars.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

Its a story. Fiction. This story best ends in a bullet for brandon... but its a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous