Boss Slut Ch. 06 - Slut Wakes Up

Story Info
Erika gets nasty with a new girlfriend.
2.3k words
4.59
19.8k
14

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - Slut Wakes Up

Michelle woke up naked and disoriented, brown asian pussy surprisingly wet. She didn't recognize the king sized bed she was on, but relaxed when she saw Erika. Michelle licked her lips at the sight of the naked white woman. Short blonde hair, pouty kissable lips. Flawless glistening skin covering her toned body. Pillowy, inviting breasts capped by pink round nipples. Tight tummy, abs drawing the gaze down to her shaved pink pussy.

They had met last night, and Michelle had known immediately that the blonde was going to get her into trouble. The Japanese bartender had a weakness for tall blondes, and after going through an ugly breakup, she had been putty in Erika's hands.

Michelle snuggled her face into Erika's soft breasts, bright sunshine streaming through the luxury hotel windows. Erika moaned softly and rolled onto her back, still asleep. Michelle repositioned herself to worship the DDD breasts, marveling at their perkiness for their size.

Erika had seduced her, then nearly got her fired. Then she fucked her asshole of a manager so Michelle could keep her job. The whirlwind of events had led back to Erika's four star penthouse hotel room. They had drank and fucked all night.

A splitting headache of a hangover hammered Michelle, who softly planted her face between Erika's big tits. She pushing them together and sighed as lust overcame the headache.

She shook her head from breast to breast, her world enveloped by the welcoming bosom. Michelle's pierced tongue darted out, and she carefully licked every inch of Erika's expansive chest.

"Mmmm" moaned Erika, eyes still closed, as Michelle sucked on each round nipple in turn. Having small breasts herself, Michelle relished the opportunity to worship a pair of big tits. And worship she did, lightly flicking each nipple with her tongue, swirling her tongue around the nipple, suckling as if she was nursing.

Michelle could sense Erika's arousal, even as she slept. Trailing her searching tongue down the blondes tight tummy, Michelle pulled the sheets down further and further.

She uncovered Erika's pussy and sighed as Erika unconsciously parted her legs. They had fucked each other late into the night, falling asleep in each others arm, drunk and naked. Now Erika laid splayed out in front of Michelle, totally vulnerable.

Michelle positioned herself between the blondes legs, hypnotized by the smooth pink gash.

Michelle planted her wet tongue on Erika's perfect pussy, and slowly dragged it up the length of her vulva.

"Nnnnghhh," Erika moaned as she unconsciously ground her hips into the pleasure.

Michelle creamed. Erika's pussy was soaking wet, and Michelle had to force herself to take long, slow licks. She dipped her tongue into Erika's vagina, and savored the sweet slippery reward.

She's so fucking sexy, Michelle thought as she pulled the labia apart, revealing Erika's clit.This is sure to wake her up.

Michelle smiled wickedly as her tongue probed the sensitive button.

"Ohhhh!" Erika moaned as she woke with a start. Confusion melted into a smile as she focused on the sexy asian between her legs. Tattoos covered Michelle, her jet black hair tinged with blue at the ends, the side of her head shaved.

"Good morning to me," Erika cooed as she closed her eyes and allowed the perky asian to service her. Michelle slowly and methodically pleasured Erika, who sighed and moaned softly on Michelle's expert tongue.

Slowly Michelle increased the rate of her attention, building up the intensity. She looked up, saw Erika's eyes were closed, fully concentrating on Michelle's probing tongue. Trailing a hand softly up Erika's body, she squeezed each breast before lightly rolling a nipple between her fingers.

"Ahhhhh," Erika moaned appreciatively, her sensitive breasts sending a wave of pleasure throughout her body.

Michelle turned her full attention between Erika's legs. Juices flowed freely out of the tight little hole. It made Michelle groan, eager for the taste, guiding her tongue deep into Erika. Michelle slurped noisily at the sweet nectar.

Michelle couldn't believe how wet this woman could get, and it drove her wild. She licked and gulped Erika's creamy cunt, rubbing her face in it. Michelle was getting drunk on the woman's juices.

Unable to contain herself, Michelle stuck her nose in Erika's hole, who giggled at the sensation.

But Michelle didn't care, eyes going wild with lust. She brought up her fingers and stuck them deep into Erika, scooping the sweet juices into her mouth. Fingers from pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth.

"Yes... yes... Don't stop... FUUUU" Erika wailed as Michelle started steadily fucking her.

"I'm cumming!" Cried Erika, humping in time with Michelle's hand, "YESSSS!"

Erika's pussy exploded juices right in Michelle's face. Michelle's pulled back as the blonde squirted. Erika rubbed at her clit, willing a steady jet of clear liquid to squirt out.

"Fuuuuck!" Michelle cried, willing her face forward, soaking herself in Erika's sex. It soaked her face, her hair, thick droplets splattering her body and pooling onto the bed. She opened her mouth, soaking herself with Erika's fluid. Michelle drank deeply and greedily, overcome with lust.

In a moment, Erika collapsed into the bed, her crotch and legs dripping with her juices. Michelle collapsed on top of Erika, furiously pleasuring herself. As Erika came down, Michelle licked at the juices that had splattered over Erika.

Michelle crawled up Erika's body, her face plastered and dripping. She kissed her deeply, sharing Erika's juices with her. They moaned, overcome with pleasure.

But Michelle needed to cum, and she broke the kiss, animal desire on her face.

Erika nodded excitedly as Michelle scooted up, planting her pussy right on Erika's pouty red lips.

"Oh you fucking slut," Michelle said as she start grinding on Erika's willing mouth, "Oh you dirty fucking slut."

Michelle's own juices fell into Erika's mouth, who moaned appreciatively.

"You're going to eat my pussy 'til I cum, whore!" Michelle spat as she start grinding on Erika's willing mouth, "I'm gonna to ride you 'til I'm done with you, slut!"

Michelle closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure, "Oh you fucking slut, squirting all over my face like the nasty bitch you are. You just fucking love when I sit on your face, don't you?"

Muffled words came from Erika and Michelle snapped, "Quiet bitch! Don't talk until I cum."

She grinded faster on the willing blondes face, "Yeah make me cum slut, yeaaah make me cum. Fucking slut! Make me cum you fucking slut!"

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh fuuuu-" Stars exploded as a massive orgasm rocked through Michelles tight body. The goth went stiff, muscles tensing, pussy drenching Erika's face. She rubbed her cumming pussy up and down, lightning orgasm ripping through her body.

"Fuuuck" Michelle moaned, collapsing on the bed next to Erika. The blonde beamed at her, then leaned in to share a sloppy kiss. Michelle accepted and the two eagerly exchanged their fluids, bodies wrapped together, soaking in each others sex.

---

Erika moaned softly as the two women embraced. Despite the intense wake-up sex, Erika was shocked at how turned on she still was. Michelle grinding on her and spitting degrading comments had unlocked something in Erika.

It was confusing, really. Erika usually needed to be the dominant one- even with Jacob, who she was sexually Bound to, she'd take charge by continually being kinkier than he expected. But something about Michelle disarmed her, something about the petite tattooed asian that brought out something ugly in Erika.

"Call me a nasty bitch," Erika whispered in Michelles ear.

Michelle gasped, the crass request hitting against the tender embrace they shared. Erika could see it was the exactly right thing to turn Michelle on again. Biting her lip, eyes taking on dangerous gleam, Michelle grabbed Erika's short blonde her.

Michelle yanked Erika's head back roughly.

Erika yelped, then melted as the Michelle said, "You nasty fucking bitch."

Hair still in hand, Michelle delicately traced along Erika's breast, before rudely twisting a nipple.

"AHHH," Erika cried, the juxtaposition of the Michelle's delicacy and savagery sending confused, horny messages throughout her body.

"You like being called a nasty bitch?" Michelle asked imperiously. She pulled close, and whispered softly in Erika's ear, "You want me to use you like a nasty bitch?"

Erika moaned, unable to answer, her body shaking as Michelle licked around her ear.

"I asked you a question." Michelle whispered dangerously.

Erika could barely answer, "Y-Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I-I like being treated like this."

"Like what? Say it." Michelle commanded.

"Like, like a nasty bitch," Erika trembled.

"Say 'I'm a nasty bitch'." Michelle menaced.

"I'm- I'm a nasty bitch." Michelle rewarded her by bringing a hand to her dripping pussy.

"Louder," Michelle ordered.

"I'm a nasty bitch!" Erika yelled, and Michelle increased the tempo on her clit.

"Louder!"

"I'M A NASTY BITCH!" Erika screamed, Michelle furiously rubbing, "I'M A NASTY BITCH! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Erika screamed as Michelle coaxed another orgasm out of her.

Michelle laughed, getting off dominating the tall white woman, "Oh you nasty bitch. You nasty, used, depraved fucking whore," She leaned in close, "I'm going to make you my nasty bitch."

Michelle threw Erika back, and got off the bed.

"Get up." Michelle commanded. Erika scrambled out of the bed, the immediate response pleasing Michelle.

"All fours, crawl to me bitch!"

Erika obeyed. Michelle went to the door of the bathroom, a wicked smile on her face.

Erika was beside herself, unable to think, unable to do anything but follow Michelle's every command. She crawled to the petite goth asian. She had become the Submissive Slut, totally subservient.

"Are you going to obey me, slut?" Michelle asked sweetly.

Erika nodded as she reached Michelle, standing imperiously before her.

"Good, get in the shower. I need to piss."

Erika was shocked, but her body moved, unable to deny Michelle.

She crawled into the large marble double shower of the 4 star hotel room. Erika squealed as Michelle pushed her down with her foot.

"Lean back against the wall, play with your cunt." Michelle said, fingers deeply fucking her own gash.

Erika obeyed, spreading her legs and leaning back against the cold tile of the shower wall.

Erika furiously played with her pussy, bewitched at the sight of Michelle standing over her, slowly playing with herself.

"You want to be my nasty bitch?" Michelle asked as she approached, "You want treated like a used fucking whore?"

Erika nodded, trembling.

"Good, because I use whores like you as my toilet."

Michelle parted her labia, and aimed a strong steady stream directly at Erika.

Erika gasped as the powerful jet of hot piss hit her.

"TAKE IT!" Michelle ordered, and Erika pushed herself into the oncoming blast.

The urine was hot. It stank. It was humiliating.

Erika loved it.

Erika opened her mouth, letting the hot piss wash over her. It filled her mouth and poured down her body. Michelle pointed down to piss on Erika's tits, as Erika gagged at the acidic taste.

Michelle doused the submissive blonde, a manic smile on her face as she pissed on each breast, her belly, back up to her face.

As the stream downed to a trickle, Michelle pressed her crotch against Erika's face, grinding against the piss soaked blonde.

"Yessss," Michelle said, wild with lust.

Turning around, Michelle pushed her ass against Erika.

"Eat my ass, bitch! Eat my ass!" Michelle screamed, cumming with power.

Erika mechanically moved her jaw up and down, tongue out. Her eyes were closed, burning from the nasty piss. Michelle ground her pussy and ass against her. Her senses were overwhelmed, all she could do was work her mouth to service her dominant asian goth.

Michelle pinned Erika's head against the wall as another orgasm took her. She wailed, grinding her ass against the nasty blondes face.

Cumming down, she got down on her knees and kissed Erika deeply, running her hands up and down Erika's pissed soaked body.

"Thank you," Michelle moaned as she licked Erika's face, "Ohhh fucking thank you."

Erika was too stunned to respond.

Michelle looked into her eyes, "I've never got to do that to anyone. I've always wanted to."

She embraced Erika, getting wet with piss. "Can.. Can you piss on me?"

It was like a dream, Erika nodded her head, unable to process.

Michelle got on her knees, pushing her chest out as Erika got up.

Erika shakily got up and squatted over Michelle. Michelle's piss dripped off Erika onto the wild eyed asian.

"Hoooooo!" Michelle moaned, feeling her own piss drip onto her body.

Erika couldn't think, squinting down at Michelle. Michelle was a mess to begin with, face still plastered with Erika's squirt. Erika licked her lips, the look of depraved hunger on Michelle's face egging her on.

It was tough to will herself to pee, but she was thankfully she hadn't emptied her bladder yet. A thin stream trickled out and onto Michelle's face, who keened as it splashed onto her face.

The stream gushed harder, and Michelle masturbated, willing her face into the yellow geyser.

Michelle wailed as Erika doused the small woman, tattoos gleaming under yellow glaze.

Erika rubbed her insatiable pussy as Michelle started to cum again, eyes rolling to the back of her head, mouth gaping. Erika was disgusted, but the look of ecstasy playing across Michelle's face was so pure.

Suddenly Erika got it, understanding the depraved kink Michelle coaxed out of her. Erika embraced it.

Michelle let out a long growling moan as the depraved orgasm washed over her body. Spent, she collapsed on the wall of the shower stall.

Erika sat down across from her, plenty of room for the both of them in the massive two person shower stall.

Piss soaked, plastered with each others juices, the two women masturbated slowly. For a long time they watched each other masturbate, reveling in their stink and mess.

When she got cold, Erika reached up and turned the water on. The shower quickly warmed the girls up, standing up and kissing deeply.

They scrubbed each other clean, paying careful attentions to each others holes.

Then they fucked again.