Boss Slut Ch. 11 - Breeding Slut Milked

Story Info
Erika's tits are overflowing with milk. Only Jacob can help.
2.3k words
4.43
43.2k
45

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika woke with a start in her plush bed, tangled in her blankets. She groaned, her heavily pregnant body complaining more than usual.

"Ooowwww..." She whimpered, realizing pain had woke her. Pulling down the sheet to reveal her naked breasts, she looked at them accusingly.

"What the fuck?" She said aloud. They felt like they were going to burst.

Erika pushed herself out of bed and turned on the light. She looked in the mirror, inspecting her reflection.

She looked at her belly, fat with a growing child. She was keeping it tight, but desperately missed her abs. Her tits didn't look any different than usual, despite the pain. They were huge before Jacob pumped his heir into her, and being pregnant had made them comically large. Not that Jacob thought so, if anything he had become more obsessed with her tits.

Testing, she squeezed a nipple, noticing a white bead appear.

"My milk is coming in!" Erika exclaimed. She frowned, realizing it was the reason her breasts were sore.

They're too full. She realized.

Erika looked at her slave, Boytoy. The teen was completely out, and he wouldn't know what to do anyways. Not knowing what to do either, Erika went to find Jacob.

Erika stumbled down the hall, milky tits jiggling heavily with every step. The mansion was a mess- Jacob and his harem were on another Love Drug bender and all the maids had joined in long ago.

Stepping into the huge living room, she froze in her tracks at the sight before her.

Jacob, with his jacked body and massive cock, fucked Erika's sister with wild abandon. Harem whores were spawled around the room, in various states of consciousness. Some ate each other out. Others sat on the floor in front of the coffee table, snorting fat lines of Love Drug.

Erika's pussy burned with jealousy. She hadn't been able to get high off Jacob's Love Drug for nine months. Ingesting it made you wildly horny, snorting it made you cum instantly. She missed being one of Jacob's orgy whores.

Jealousy quickly morphed to lust, and her hand shot under her panties to relieve her clit. Lust always became the overriding emotion whenever she saw Jacob. She was Bound to him, his Love Drug making her his total slave- just like the rest of the women in the room.

But Erika knew she was Jacob's favorite. And while she got off being treated like just another whore, the harem would obey Erika as totally as they would Jacob.

Erika's sopping cunt purred as she watched her master rail her little sister. Kelsey was bent over on a loveseat, eyes closed, tongue lolling. They were both facing Erika, but too focused on their pounding sex to notice her perving on them.

Erika had participated in the orgy earlier, but pregnancy kept stealing her stamina. The others could just take more Love too, giving them the energy and thirst to keep fucking endlessly. Erika missed the multi-day drug-fueled orgies.

Stupid pregnancy, she thought to herself,I'd show these bitches what a true Slut looks like.

She couldn't be mad long though. Jacob wanted breed her, and she wanted whatever he did. Besides, he was giving her more attention than ever. If he wanted to keep pumping babies into her for the rest of her life, she'd beg him to do it. Even if it meant not getting high off Love.

Her breasts asserted themselves. They needed release as much as her pussy did.

"Jacob!" She moaned, half a cry.

Jacob's eyes snapped to her, and he smiled at seeing his favorite whore. Erika's heart leapt at his peircing eyes, and she felt pride as he unconsciously started fucking Kelsey harder. She was turning him on.

He noticed the confused look of lust and pain on Erika's face, and immediately tossed Kelsey away without a thought. He rushed to her, as Kelsey sloppily rolled towards the coffee table to take another hit of Love Drug.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked.

Erika couldn't remember, seeing his massive erection coming right at her. Her hands instinctively wrapped around the thick member, dripping with her sisters juices.

"Ughhhhhh..." Erika said, all thoughts vanishing from a need to worship cock.

Jacob lifted her chin, well versed in Erika's cock addiction.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, and Erika shook her head to shake away the cobwebs.

"My... My milks coming in..." She said haltingly, lust making her dumb, "It's making my boobs hurt."

Jacob stared at her tits, as if that would help anything.

"What can I do?" Jacob asked after ogling Erika's parts.

"They're too full, I think?" Erika answered. "I need to release the pressure."

Jacob looked up at her with thirsty eyes. He licked his lips, and Erika could feel his cock getting even harder.

"I need this too," Erika said, jacking his slick rod.

Jacob took her to a couch and sat down, motioning her to get on him. She straddled him, then sunk deep onto his dick.

"Nnnnggghhhh," Erika moaned as she stretched over Jacob's member. It was magic every time he put it in her. Many a dick had been inside Erika, but Master's cock hit different.

Erika didn't even need to lean forward, her engorged tits pressing themselves into Jacobs face. He wasted no time expertly licking and suckling each swollen nipple. Jacob was delicate with her sensitive breasts as he bathed them with his tongue, probing her nipples.

Jacob took each fat nipple in his mouth, lightly swirling his tongue on it. He would lightly suckle, trying to tease milk from Erika's udders. Erika moaned and started grinding against her master, concentrating on the dick inside her.

"Mmmmmm!" Moaned Jacob loudly as he got his first taste of Erika's milk. He suckled a bit harder, pulling in more mother's milk.

It hurt, but Erika powered through. She could feel his dick getting harder too, and she egged him on by picking up the pace of her grinding.

Jacob's eyes went wide as the nipple he was sucking released her sweet milk. Jacob greedily sucked in full mouthfuls like he was starving. He started bucking his hips, making Erika bounce up and down on his steel.

He switched from the first fully flowing breast and got the other going. Milk sprayed freely from the breast he left, the floodgates fully opened now. Pressue blasted her sweet white cream onto Jacob's face, hair, arcing onto the back of the leather couch.

Gulping down several mouthfuls from her other breast, he pulled back. Erika's tits liberally sprayed milk onto him, her tits bouncing and spraying as Erika expertly rode Jacob's cock. Jacob opened his mouth and shook his head from side to side, showering himself in Erika's bounty.

The pain from her breasts was already subsiding, pure pleasure taking its place. Erika started moaning loudly on Jacob's cock.

"Fuuuuck!" Jacob moaned, and Erika looked down on her master. They were both soaked in her milky reward, and Jacob had a wild-eyed look on his face she had never seen on him before. She'd seen that look on his whores often enough though- especially when recieving their Master's massive load. Jacob looked like he was cum drunk!

He's milk drunk! Erika thought, seeing Jacob lose control to his lust for the first time. He was always in control, even during the most depraved sexual acts. Erika lost control all the time, letting her mind blank out as men- and women- used her body for their own gratification. But Jacob had an indomitable will, never letting himself slip completely.

Her pussy spasmed, reveling in the fact that she made Jacob feel a level of pleasure he had never experienced before.

Jacob grabbed her hips and savagely thrust up into her.

"Holy fuck!" Erika cried, holding on for dear life. She was covered sweat and milk, her udders draining over the both of them.

"Nnnngh!" He moaned in time with each thrust.

"FUUUUUCK!" He roared as he slammed his cock deep into Erika's cunt, a massive orgasm ripping through the both of them. Erika screamed in ecstasy as Jacob's rutting cock blasted cum deep into her pregnant womb- just as she squirted her own pleasure all over Jacob.

Their bodies were frozen, muscles flexing as they came. Erika moaned, feeling Jacob throbbing fat ropes of cum into her depths. She was in heaven.

Finally they collapsed. Erika sliding off Jacob's champion cock with a wet thwock. She collapsed on the couch, squishing into the juices they had fucked all over the ruined couch.

They didn't care. It wasn't the first couch they had ruined.

Erika brought a hand down to her pussy, rubbing it slowly as aftershocks of orgasms shuddered through her body. The geyser from her tits had slowed to a leak, just as Jacob's cum leaked from her slit.

A wave of relief washed over Erika, the pain gone, her cunt happy. She squeezed her nipples, a healthy spray of milk came out.

Drained, but not empty. She though to herself as she looked at Jacob.

Despite cumming harder than he ever had before, his cock was still erect. He was still milk drunk as he unconsciously stroked his thick meat.

Erika didn't think she could handle another pounding like that, but she had a better idea anyways.

"Kelsey!" Erika yelled across the room, "Get over here."

Kelsey was hunched over Tessa's ass, the black college girl Jacob had allowed Kelsey to Bond. Kelsey had been using the teen's ass a tray to snort Love Drug, and was just cumming down from her own orgasm.

Kelsey's long red pigtails were fraying, green eyes bloodshot. White powder was caked under her nose. She was petite, with perky tits and a perfect ass.

Kelsey lurched off of Tessa as soon as she heard Erika's command, letting the unconscious girl collapse. Trying to get up, Kelsey collapsed as soon as she tried to stand. Clumsily, she crawled towards Erika.

It was not an unusual sight. Kelsey would cram as much Love up her nose as humanly possible. She was so notorious Jacob had to modify the Love Drug to make you pass out if you took too much.

She has exactly one more fuck in her before she's out for two days. Erika thought. One more fuck was all that was needed.

"Jacob, use Kelsey's holes here on the couch." Erika said, getting up.

"Ugnh," Jacob grunted, lurching to his feet.

He's so milk drunk he's acting like a slave! Erika thought. She was shocked, she didn't think Jacob could lose control like this.

Her pussy gushed at the thought, a confused horny feeling between her legs. Erika's sole purpose was to please Jacob. He was entirely dominant in their relationship, he was the only man that could dominate her so completely.

All Erika could do was pleasure her Master until sense came back to him.

Erika sat up on the top of the couch as Jacob grabbed Kelsey, throwing her into the couch.

"Fuuuuckk meeeee" mumbled Kelsey, getting soaked in the milk and squirt covering the couch. She was too stoned to notice though, too horny to care.

Jacob brought her ass up, wasting no time driving his cock into Kelseys wet pussy.

Erika was hunched over Kelsey, sitting on the top of the couch, rubbing her own cummy pussy. She leaned forward slightly as Jacob stared at her chest.

"I'm still full of milk. Milk me, Master. Milk me like a fucking cow."

Jacob grunted, driving his face into Erika's tits. He latched on immediately, leaning into each thrust of her sister.

Kelsey made staggered moans of pleasure as Jacob used her cunt. He roughly sucked at Erika's breast, greedily gulping down her sweet cream. His eyes were wild with lust.

Jacob pulled away from Erika, steadily pounding into her sister.

"I'm going to fucking breed all of you," Jacob said, building an orgasm, "I'm putting a baby in each and every one of you."

Erika gasped, seeing Jacob discover a breeding kink. She looked over his harem- Jacob would have a big family. It was a good thing he was a millionare a hundred times over.

Erika smiled, most of Jacob's harem were college girls. Smart, sexy girls willing to be recruited as long as they were eighteen. Jacob would turn his teens into milfs.

"And I'm going to start with your junkie sister!" Jacob roared, savagely pounding the senseless redhead.

"Yes! Pump my whore sister full of cum!" Erika said, masturbating furiously.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUCK!"

Jacob went stiff, slamming deep into Kelsey, a torrent of cum filling her womb. She was on birth control, but Erika would put and end to that tomorrow. Jacob wanted to turn his harem into broodmares, and Erika would make sure it happened. These sluts would be begging to take his seed. Erika would make it her mission to have all his slaves pregnant by the end of the month.

Jacob staggered out of Kelsey, cock dripping. Erika shuffled down, quickly taking the cock in her mouth. She cleaned the last pumps of semen from his cum, mixed with the familiar taste of her sister, along with the sweet taste of milk. Jacob stood there, enjoying Erika's mouth as he came down.

Once clean, Jacob helped her up. Come down from his lust frenzy, he looked at Erika with pure love.

Erika swooned, but tiredness was washing over her. Jacob noticed.

"Go back to bed. I will be milking you again in the morning."

Erika yawned, body sated. She looked over at Kelsey, totally unconscious.

"Bring her to my bed, I'll be too tired for Boytoy's cock in the morning." Erika told Jacob, "He can use her instead."

Jacob laughed, effortlessly throwing Kelsey's limp body over his shoulder.

Soon Erika was snuggled up in bed with her sister, rapidly falling asleep despite being sticky with cum, sweat, and milk.

Jacob gave her a kiss, then sucked on her breast one more time, greedy for one last gulp.

Erika laughed, sleep taking her.