Boss Slut Ch. 10 - Slut Queens Harem

Story Info
Erika, Jacob & Kelsey enjoy their power gained from victory.
3k words
4.65
11.7k
13

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika moaned, then gagged, around her fuck slaves massive teen cock. She pulled off, gasping for air. Saliva coated her chin, long sticky ropes dribbling onto her big tits. She heaved in a breath as she willed her mouth back down on the thick member. She was committed to swallowing the whole damn thing.

In her late twenties, Erika had just fucked her way to the top of the ladder. She was celebrating becoming a VP of a major pharmaceutical conglomerate like a true slut would- on her knees, slobbering on slave cock.

Truth was she had just come back to the hotel to collect Boytoy. Erika took the former bellhop's virginity last night, and he had taken Love Drug to become sexually Bound to her.

She walked in on him completely naked, dick in hand. He had been there all day, edging himself, waiting for his master to return.

The eighteen year old had came just at the sight of her. And before Erika knew it she was wrapping her mouth around his cock, collecting the boys cum. She kept him hard, and just kept on sucking.

"Nnnngggghhh I'm gonna cum!" The lanky teen said- Erika swore his dick was the thickest muscle on his body. The thick member was getting harder in her mouth, and she bobbed up and down faster.

Grabbing her hair, Boytoy started thrusting in time, roughly sawing his cock down Erika's throat.

"OHHH! OHHH! OHHHHHHHH!" Boytoy roared, his cock erupting. Erika started swallowing, feeling the teens seed blast down her throat. She was cumming too.

After a final thrust, Boytoy released his master. Erika pulled off, gasping for air as she collapsed onto the floor.

"Fuck I love sucking cock." Erika said between breaths.

Boytoy only groaned.

"May I help clean you up Mistress?" Squeaked a feminine voice near the entrance.

Erika laughed, she had completely forgotten about Stacey. The petite burnette had been servicing Erika's insatiable lust all day.

Poor girl must be drenched watching me suck Boytoy off. Erika thought.

Truth was, the three of them were filthy with sex.

"Both of you, in the shower." Erika commanded, stripping out of her ruined dress, "Boytoy, you better have enough stamina to give Stacey a proper greeting."

"Holy shit," Boytoy exclaimed, just noticing the stripping girl as well, "I fucking love being a sex slave!"

"Me too," Stacey said, gripping the teens reinflating cock, dragging him to the shower.

"Stacey, do whatever you want to Boytoy, whenever you want." Erika commanded. "It's literally his only purpose."

Stacey let out a moan, turning around to face the shower wall. Bracing against the wall with her hands, she pushed her ass towards Boytoy. The look of desperate need was all Boytoy needed to slip into the mousey burnette.

Erika stepped into the massive luxury shower as Boytoy started thrusting. Erika laughed, the two had gotten each other so horny they forgot to turn the water on.

Stacey squealed as cold water hit her, then moaned against Boytoys steady rhythym as the water warmed.

The shower had two shower heads, and Erika turned the other on. She smiled at the sight of her slaves ravishing each other.

Erika let out a long sigh as the warm water doused her. She realized she was exhausted. Her mouth, pussy, and ass were sore. To become VP, she had to get gangbanged by the board of directors. Then she made Stacey service her as she signed a mountain of contracts and paperwork.

Erika washed herself deeply, scrubbing a day of nasty sex off her. Her slaves moaned.

Erika had just finished washing her hair when the two came. Boytoy had Stacey completely pinned against the wall, loudly injecting fresh teenage cum into Stacey's willing womb.

At length Boytoy staggered back, cock dripping. Stacey immediately dropped to her knees to take Boytoy in her mouth, wanting to taste their sex.

I'll have to get some more teen cocks, Erika thought to herself of the eighteen year old,Boytoy's still hard, even without the Love Drug.

Erika dried off, leaving the two to pleasure each other. Erika had plans to make.

Wrapping herself in a robe, Erika went to the office desk on the other side of the penthouse hotel room. Grabbing a pen and piece of paper, she considered her options.

In the last 24 hours, she had become a multimillionaire, used Love Drug to Bind the board of directors to her, and already had several sex slaves.

That makes me one of the most powerful women in the world, Erika thought with a laugh. She intended to enjoy that power.

She started a list: Who she wanted in her harem. Boytoy and Stacey, obviously. Stacey was technically Bound to Erika's Master, but Jacob wouldn't mind letting her own the mousey burnette. He'd probably wouldn't be so willing to give up Erika's sister though.

I'll have to think about that. Erika thought as she put a question mark next to Kelsey's name.

Next up was Michelle, the tattooed lesbian Erika had fucked. Erika loved being dominated by the goth asian.

Need more cock. Erika mused. Truth was she didn't know many dicks off the top of her head. Before Jacob had unleashed her inner Slut, Erika had been a bit of a prude. And all the cocks she had sucked in college had moved on.

Maybe boytoy has friends I could enslave, Erika thought, cracking a devilish smile, Or family?

She'd need more than just pure fuck toys, she realized. Erika was in the 1% now. She'd need a driver, a personal chef, a personal shopper.

Get a couple guys with huge muscles for my "security detail." Erika thought with a laugh.

Of course she'd Bind every one of them. She didn't want people to work for her, she wanted slaves to worship her. Reward good work with wild sex, punish them by with-holding.

Erika leaned back in the chair, robe falling open. She turned the chair towards the mirror, marveling at the powerful woman staring back at her.

An army of slaves to worship me. Erika thought, opening her legs. God she was wet.

"SLAVES!" Erika roared towards the bathroom, "Get in here!"

Her playthings burst out of the bathroom, soaking wet.

"On your knees!" Erika commanded. The two dropped immediately, crawling to their master.

Erika absent-mindedly played with her clit as her slaves approached, enjoying the mixed look of fear and adoration on their faces. She was their reason for existing.

"Worship your Slut Queen." Erika commanded, standing. The robe fell off, revealing her full nudity. Her slaves babbled their praises, kissing and licking her feet.

Erika stood tall in the mirror, reveling in her power as naked fucktoys fawned over their Slut Queen. It was a good start, but Erika needed an army of slaves. She wanted the room filled with men and women who's sole reason for existing was to worship her.

Boytoy and Stacey were licking her legs and thighs between assertions of Erika's power and beauty. Stacey's tongue started probing her clit at the same time Boytoy's tongue found her asshole. Erika had thought she was fucked-out, but thinking about how powerful she had truly become had turned her on again.

She closed her eyes and moaned on the slave tongues penetrating her.

Erika was the Boss Slut. She was the Slut Queen.

---

Jacob quickly looked over the test results of the latest batch of Love Drug. He could barely contain his excitement. The board was under Erika's control, and as Erika's Master it meant they were underhis control. He could move on with the next phase of his plan.

Mass production would take a while, but for now he just needed enough to keep his supposed "bosses" well supplied with Love Drug. As long as the Board of Directors were knee-deep in Drug fueled orgy, they wouldn't think to ask questions.

Not that they'll get the real Love Drug. Jacob thought.

Jacob would be shipping them an older version- one that couldn't Bind slaves. The real stuff would only be for a select group. Erika, her sister Kelsey, and surprisingly Dr. Kavic.

Jacob had originally thought the CEO's usefulness would run out, but Pieter had surprised him. His contacts in the government, military, and justice department were already proving useful. Not to mention Jacob had access to some of the best minds in the scientific community.

Jacob didn't need a large harem- he needed a powerful one. The right people, in the right positions of power, completely devoted to him.

Jacob cursed the patriarchy, realizing just how much he'd be depending on Erika. So many of the worlds powerful people were men. Jacob had no interest in being their object of desire.

He'd have to control them through proxy, like he controlled the board- through his number one slave.

She'll be like some kind of Slut Queen, Jacob thought to himself with a laugh. Erika was the only one he could trust to be clever enough to control the powerful people he needed on his side.

Jacob signed off on the large batch of Love Drug, for immediate dispatch to the board of directors.

With a sigh, he immediately started on another batch- one he'd personally bring to Erika. He would have to keep her close, his plans would take a while to bear fruit.

His balls complained with need, the other reason he needed to see Erika. In his haste to get more Love made he was without any slaves to fuck. He may not need a large harem, but he also wouldn't settle for anything less than having a willing fucktoy ready to service him at a moments notice.

Especially since I've started taking my new drug. He thought. He enjoying dousing his whores with massive loads, and had created a new drug to increase semen production. Erika had thoroughly enjoyed the results, but Jacob was realizing the side affect that he needed to empty his balls more often.

Thankfully this was a temporary problem. Kelsey was on a Slut Task to find him hot college girls willing to enslave themselves to him for a life of sex and leisure. For now thought he'd just have to work quickly and get back on the company jet to Erika.

Erika might be the Slut Queen, he thought to himself,But when I'm through I'll be King of the World.

---

Kelsey played with her pussy as she watched the assistant dean fuck her pet. This was the second university she'd been to in as many weeks, and knew this was the fastest way to achieve her very own Slut Task.

The petite redhead was naked and sweating, her body running hot from the Love Drug coursing through her veins. The three of them had been fucking in a drug fueled frenzy for hours.

This dean was cute at least, the last one had been fat and gross. But her pet was performing quite well- a tall black teen with an ass that rivaled Kelsey's.

Tessa had stood out at the party, letting the boys get her drunk and high. Kelsey knew the type- shewas that type- and had partied with the girl all night. In no time she was wrapped around Kelsey's finger, even as both their mouths were wrapped around multiple college dicks.

Kelsey immediately abused the power she had over the impressionable teen. Seducing the assistant dean had been easy- two young sluts and a drink spiked with Love Drug.

Kelseys recorded him fucking the girl without either of them realizing- not that they'd be sober enough to care. But she just needed enough evidence to blackmail the dean.

Kelsey wasn't after money though, no she wanted something much simpler- complete access to the student registry.

There she could find the perfect slaves for her Master. Jacob deserved the best, like her sister Erika.

Attractive, obviously, but also top of their class. Jacob found intelligent slaves more useful. And looking at scholarships and late payments gave her good clues as well- poor, hungry, and willing to submit to a wealthy Master.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass!" The dean announced to Tessa. "I'm gonna cum in your fucking ass!"

Kelsey zoomed in as the dean wailed, pumping his load deep into the easy teen. Tessa wailed, begging him to do it.

Kelsey stopped recording and put the phone away as the dean finished. The dean stumbled back, red faced, as Kelsey drove her tongue into the girls freshly fucked asshole. Kelsey was hungry for the taste of cum, and didn't care where she got it.

Tessa moaned, reminding Kelsey of her sister- Erika always came when Kelsey ate Jacob's load out her ass. The stacked blonde had trained Kelsey well- as Tessa's incredulous moans were proving.

Kelsey pulled back with a moan, her mouth full of the familiar bitter salty taste. Her bright red hair was matted on her saliva sticky face. She stood over the assistant dean, who groaned as he reached for a handful of Kelsey's perky tits.

I fucking love being a whore. Kelsey said, pulling the dean off the chair and laying back on his desk. She turned her head to kiss Tessa, as the cute dean slipped inside. Tessa moaned with delight as Kelsey shoved the dirty cum collected from her ass into the teens accepting mouth.

There would be plenty of time to complete her Task, for now Kelsey was going to fully enjoy the dean's still-hard cock.

Kelsey moaned as the dean slipped in her, setting a fast pace. The dean was wild-eyed with lust, bringing her foot to his mouth and sucking on her toes as he fucked her pussy.

Kelsey already had three potential slaves lined up and ready to be Bound by Jacob. One was a rich white girl who had been recently cut off from her family. Apparently the issue her father had wasn't the amount of cocks she had been sucking, but that those cocks weren't exclusively white. She was running out of time and money, and Kelsey knew willingly enslaving herself to Jacob would be an easy out for a slut already accustomed to the life of luxury.

The other was similar, a Chinese girl whose family had been using her to get their cash out of China. When her family was rounded up by the government, she found she was a fugitive in her home country and had no way to access her families money. On top of that, she had become very comfortable with the American lifestyle of sex and drugs. Becoming Jacob's fucktoy solved all those problems neatly.

The third was a sexy Mexican girl with dreadlocks and glasses, a biology grad student always at the top of her class. Unlike the other two, her family crossed the border dirt poor, and only her work-ethic would get her out of a life of poverty. It meant that she'd do anything to succeed, and once she realized the kind of resources Jacob had behind him, was willing to submit to him to get access to those resources.

Jacob would find all three useful, beyond their holes to cum in. The two rich girls were connected to powerful people in one form or another, and the Mexican grad student was by all accounts a genius in her field.

Tessa was squatting on the desk now, spreading dark lips to reveal her pink pussy as she rubbed at her clit. Kelsey moaned, grabbing a handful of her dusky black breasts.

She was hoping Jacob would let her keep Tessa. A girl like Tessa only had one use, the one she was being used for now. Kelsey knew she could get a dozen mindless cunts like Tessa begging to be Jacob's slave. But she also knew what her Master really wanted were capable slaves, like Erika.

"Nnnnghhh!" Kelsey moaned, thinking again about her sister. It had been weeks since she had been dominated by her big sister. Kelsey was like Tessa, only interested in getting high and fucking hard.

"I'm a brainless cunt!" Kesley moaned aloud. This was all she wanted in life, Love Drug and someone to fuck. It's why she got off thinking about her sister. Erika was more than just holes to abuse. She was as powerful and capable as she was horny and nasty.

"Errrikkaaaa!" She moaned, an orgasm ripping through her body. The others didn't care who she called out for, focused on their own pleasure as they were. Kelsey was desperate to worship her sisters perfect body. She wanted to be bent over, side-by-side with Tessa, as Erika and Jacob took turns doing whatever they wanted to them.

It was the natural order of things. Kelsey was a slave. A fucktoy for her Master, and a subject to her Slut Queen.

Kelsey felt the dean pull, spraying cum all over her cunt. The sight of fresh cum brought her out of her revelry, present lust needing to be satisfied. She needed to see Tessa clean this mess up.

With a laugh she presented her snatch to the black teen, grinding her hips at the girl. Her glassy eyes were wide with desire.

Kelsey bit her lip. She liked Tessa. Like the feeling of power she had over her. She was a kindred spirit, desperate to submit to a strong personality willing to feed her appetites. Kelsey wanted to Bind her, wanted to be Tessa's Slut Queen.

That's why Kelsey was going to complete her Slut Task successfully. Exceed her Master's expectations. Tessa would be her reward.

Tessa dove her face into Kelsey's cunt, hypnotized by the cummy mess. The girl wanted to submit, wanted someone to have total control over her. Someone who would abuse that power.

Kelsey ground her cunt into Tessa's face, fully willing to abuse her power over the naive teen. Kelsey grabbed Tessa's curly black hair, pressing her face roughly into Kelsey's nasty cunt. She heard Tessa moan.

Tessa would be her reward. She was already her slave, but Kelsey wanted all of her. Bind her completely.

Kelsey moaned. She would be Tessa's Master. She would be this useless cunts Slut Queen.