Bossed Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're perfect," I moaned. She was. Her breasts were round and heavy, sitting on her chest with just a bit of sag. Her fat, dark nipples were pointing just slightly upwards. I cupped one of her breasts, my fingers sinking into her flesh.

That made her moan. "So are you." She leaned down a bit and captured one of my nipples, her lips working at my tit. My breasts were small enough that she could nearly swallow the whole thing, and she gave it her best shot. She only stopped when I grabbed her hair with my free hand and dragged her back up to meet my lips.

We kissed, my hips rising and falling while she thrust up into me. This position didn't allow for a wide range of motion, but something about having her buried in me was so intimate, so fulfilling, that I didn't mind. She was so deep in me, I could just about feel her crown remaking me in its image. Something was unfurling inside of me, space opening up for her. Being face to face like this had other benefits too. I was pressed against her, and it felt like every inch of me was touching every inch of her. Her hands were all over me, cupping my ass, roaming across my back, grabbing fistfuls of my hair. I had one hand buried in her thick locks, the other latched onto her breast. God I was close. Our tongues were sliding across each other, lips working as we shared the same breath.

I broke away from the kiss with a gasp. "Oh, God! Ms. Bryant, please, please!" I was a moaning mess. "Please cum with me, please!" I trailed off into a pleading sob as the climax roared through me. My pussy clamped and twitched around her, and that was enough to push her over the edge. She leaned into my shoulder with a groan. Heat bloomed within me and I tossed my head back with a ragged sob as she filled me with her seed. Fuck, I thought Lina could cum a lot. Maybe it was the heat of this coupling, maybe it was the sheer potential of those huge balls, but she stuffed what felt like a gallon of cum into me. My pussy, hell my uterus, was packed to the brim. If it wasn't for my IUD I'm pretty sure I would've been pregnant twenty times over. Cum was quickly oozing out around her cock and drooling down her balls. It felt amazing. "Oh shit, Ms. Bryant. That's.... That's exactly what I wanted."

We sat like that for a long time, her cock flexing inside of me while her balls drained, my pussy twitching with the aftershocks of my climax. She found my lips and we kissed again, a deep, passionate embrace that lasted a lifetime. I could hear our mixed fluids dripping on the floor, and I was sure the bench was a mess beneath us. The thought made me giggle, and I pulled away.

She was looking at me with a smile. "Bree, I think it's ok if you call me Carmen from now on."

I bit my lip and nodded, a little jolt of pleasure running through me. Her cock flexed within me, and I felt another thick pulse of cum pump into me. I leaned back and rested my hands on her knees, rolling my hips a bit. Now that I had pulled back a bit I could see that my thighs, my groin, and both our lower bellies were absolutely coated in seed. Her cock swelled within me again and, with nowhere else to go, a little wave of cum pushed from my cunt to join the rest. It would've been funny if it wasn't so hot. But still...

"Maybe we should hit the showers?" I asked.

The showers at the office gym weren't used all that much. But they were clean and well maintained, with a good stock of fluffy towels. The stalls were a little tight for two people, but neither me or Ms. Bryant, Carmen, minded. We made out under the shower, the hot water sluicing away the cum that was draining from my pussy. Her cock was still hard and trapped between us. Every now and then another tremor would run her, and a thick gush of cum would spill out onto our skin.

I leaned back, my shoulders against the shower wall, and took her in both hands. "Fuck, how are you still going like this?" I pumped away at her cock and the extra stimulation quickly drew out a few thick ropes of cum that fired across my tits.

Carmen leaned against the far wall, each hand squeezing a fat breast until her fingers sank into her flesh. Her smile was a mix of amusement and lust. "It's my magic trick. Keep at me like that, and I can show you a few more." Her already bloated cock swelled in my hands and a rope of seed drew a burning line from my forehead, across my nose, and onto my lips. She leaned in before I had a chance to sweep it away with my tongue and kissed me, sharing her own taste. "But I want more than your hands." She reached down with one strong hand and lifted my thigh up.

It was a good thing that years of stretching and mobility work had left me very flexible. For the second time tonight, Carmen was putting me in a near split, my leg pushed up towards my shoulder. She lined up with her free hand and just a slight squat before entering me. I was still hot and ready for her. Hell, cum from our previous session was still drooling out of me, my womb reluctantly giving up her seed. I think my eyes actually crossed when she pushed into me. Was she getting bigger or was I getting tighter? Whatever it was, she felt wonderful, taking me to the limit, finding that extra space that she somehow filled perfectly.

I stared into her gaze as she filled me, tears forming at the corners of my eyes. "I'm yours," I moaned. I meant it, she could have me, fully and without reservation, whenever and however she wanted.

"I know," she replied with a moan of her own. I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

My night with Lina had been lust, pure and simple. This was something else.

We were lucky that the office hot water supply could never really run out. Because we took our time with this one, a slow exploration of each other's bodies while she gently thrust in and out of me. We kissed, lips tracing along each other's jaws, sucking at necks and the lines of collar bones. Breasts were squeezed, nipples stroked and tugged, licked and bitten. Carmen released me from the split she was holding me in, but I kept the leg high, wrapping it around her waist and using it to guide her into me. I trusted her to keep me upright.

"Oh, Bree. Oh, fuck Bree. Bree I--" She was moaning my name over and over. Our foreheads were pressed together, eyes locked, gasping mouths only inches apart.

"Are you close?" I asked. Judging from how she was swelling inside of me, she was very close.

A ragged nod was her only reply.

"Good. I want to taste you when you cum."

Carmen stepped back with a desperate moan, sliding out of me with a gush of seed. I dropped to my knees in front of, grabbing her cock with both hands and guiding her to my lips. I locked my mouth around her tip and sent both hands twisting and pumping along her length. She exploded into my mouth, her flavor setting off fireworks in my brain. Fuuuuck she tasted good. I swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed, unwilling to let a drop of her escape. I kept one hand pumping away at her length and dropped the other to my clit, pushing myself off the cliff of my orgasm in seconds. I moaned around her and pushed myself deeper, lips stretching around the width of her crown. God, she was still cumming, coating my tongue, my tonsils, my throat. I couldn't breathe, couldn't do anything but keep swallowing. As my vision narrowed I finally popped off of her. I kept my mouth open wide, my tongue outstretched, and aimed her between my lips. Some of her seed drooled out of me, dropping to my tits before getting whisked away by the shower, but I got most of it, swallowing gluttonously all the while. When her flow finally slowed to a trickle I leaned back in, nuzzling her crown and coating my lips, my cheeks, in her lust. I looked up at her. Carmen was staring back at me, her eyes wide with desire and amazement.

I could tell this was the start of something new. Something wonderful.

*

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in," Carmen called.

"Sorry to bother you, Ms. Bryant." It was Tim, one of the other executive assistants. "I was actually looking for Bree. Do you know where she is?"

"I have her running an errand. She should be back soon," Carmen said. "Do you need me to pass a message on?"

"Oh, no, nothing work related. A few of us are doing trivia tonight and we could really use her knowledge of early 2000s punk bands. I'll just text her. Have a nice evening," Tim said, closing the door behind him.

I pulled off of Carmen's cock with a wet pop. "Running errands?"

"Did you want me to tell him you've been sucking my cock under the desk for the last hour?"

"No," I replied with a giggle. Then I leaned back in and wrapped my lips around her crown. I was quickly rewarded with a thick pulse of cum, which I swallowed down. I had learned that, given the right sort of stimulation, Carmen would just keep on cumming. Not a full orgasm, but constant little ejaculations, just the right amount to take down in a single swallow. That was the 'magic trick' she talked about our first night together. Get her off once and then keep sucking, and she'll keep feeding you. And over the last month I'd come to enjoy my afternoon snack. I would come in, strip my clothes off and give her a little show, and then it was under the desk for me. One energetic, sloppy blowjob later I was in heaven. I'd slip into a meditative state, eyelids drooping as I bobbed up and down on her crown, one hand languidly sliding up and down her spit slicked pole, the other between my own thighs. Carmen enjoyed it too, she could focus enough on work while still filling my stomach with seed. I popped off her again. "Has it really been an hour?"

"It has. It's almost quitting time," Carmen said. "Unless you'd rather stay down there all night."

"Why, Ms. Bryant, you know I don't get overtime." I teased her by rapidly flicking my tongue horizontally across her cumslit, and reveled in her sudden gasp. "Are you trying to exploit my zeal for the job?"

"I wouldn't dare." She pushed her chair back from the desk, giving me the room to come out. "Besides, I think I've been a very, very, generous supervisor. I let you get away with so much."

I got out from under the desk and stretched, my hands laced together above my head. My back cracked a bit. Being down there was fun, but not very ergonomic. I stepped forward and placed my hands on the arm rests of her chair, bringing my face down to hers. "I guess there are some perks to working for you." I kissed her, my tongue slipping into her mouth and sharing the last of her own taste. "Which one of us is leaving first?" We'd decided that we couldn't be too obvious about our relationship, so we left and arrived at work at different times.

"You should," she said with a smile. "I have a surprise for you later, but you'll have to wait at home for a minute so I can pick it up."

"Oh, a surprise!" I hopped over to her closet and started pulling my clothes on. "Any hints?"

"No," she said, watching me appreciatively. "Just, don't bother wearing too much once you get home."

"Do I ever?" I stuck out my tongue at her.

So I left the office and headed back to her place. Our place? I still had my own apartment, but I had essentially moved into Carmen's condo the day after our first encounter in the gym. There were a few trips back to my old place to get some stuff, but I wasn't planning on renewing my lease. All my clothes were at Carmen's, and most of my other things. Hell, she made room for my books on the shelves and my pictures on the mantle. It just felt right.

Following her directions, I got out of my work clothes and into a robe. A dark blue silk number that I didn't even bother tying shut. I poured a glass of wine and settled on the couch. This sounded like a sexy surprise and, while it didn't take much to get me in the mood around her, I wanted to keep myself on edge. So I started scrolling through the many, many, pictures and videos that I'd taken over the last month. And the ones we had both sent back and forth. That first week, fuck, if one of us went to the bathroom we were sending a pic. Which usually meant the other one coming to find the sender. And that led to me recording a very hot video. What can I say? We were good together. There was one I particularly liked. It was in the bathroom at work, on the fifth floor, which was unoccupied. I was on the counter, Carmen standing over me. I had the camera focused on my groin, on her huge cock absolutely plowing my little pussy. Fuck, you could see the bulge she was making in my stomach. Goddamn it was hot. I set my wine down and began running my middle finger up and down my slick lips. After the hour under her desk, and now this, I was ready. My labia were a pair of puffy pillows, making a slick valley just ready to take her.

So it was a good thing that she decided to walk in then. "Hey, baby," she said with a grin. She leaned down to kiss me and then looked at my phone. "Oh yeah, that was a fun one."

"It was," I agreed. Now that I had the real thing I wasn't very interested in a recording. "So what's this surprise?"

"I think you'll like it." She left me and walked into our bedroom, returning with my sleep mask. "You'll need to wear this for a minute, though. It's out in the hall and it would spoil things if you saw me bring it in."

"Kinky," I said, taking the mask and slipping it over my eyes. "When can I take it off?"

"You'll know," Carmen said. I could hear the smile in her voice and it made me tingle with anticipation. The door opened, there was some shuffling, some walking. She was... moving things around? Getting beside me? I had no idea. I guess the whole idea that your hearing got better when you couldn't see didn't apply to me.

I could absolutely hear clothes drop to the floor though. And then Carmen's cock was rubbing against my lips. "I already have this present," I said, being a brat just to tease. But I opened up all the same. Her crown pushed between my lips, forcing my mouth open a little wider. I tried to reach up and take off my mask, but her hands stopped me. If that's how she wanted it. I didn't exactly mind, sucking Carmen's cock was one of my favorite things to do. I spread my legs and began working my clit, moaning around her as her precum began to flood my mouth. She smelled different, just a little. Was that surprise, new perfume? That didn't seem to warrant the whole secrecy thing. Maybe she was going to really take my throat this time. I'd been able to go a little deeper each time we fucked, but I'd yet to get her in my throat. I was starting to think it was impossible. A little frisson on arousal rolled through me at the idea and my cunt got a little juicier around my fingers.

And then someone leaned in and dragged their tongue up my slit.

I froze and made a confused noise around the cock in my mouth. I reached up for my mask, and this time nobody stopped me from removing it. I let my eyes drift upwards, and I saw that the cock I was sucking wasn't attached to Carmen at all.

It was Lina.

"Hey cutie," she said, grinning down at me.

I looked down and saw that it was Carmen between my thighs. She was smiling up at me, a little uncertain.

"Surprise," she said, leaning in to give my cunt another long lap. "You aren't mad are you? Lina and I were talking, and she said how much she enjoyed your night together. I thought bringing her in might be fun."

I wasn't mad. I was very surprised though. I still had a hand on Lina, and I started it stroking up and down her length, just to show I was in. "No, I'm not mad. This is a nice surprise." I gave Lina's crown a couple of flat tongued licks. "Tonight's going to be fun, isn't it?"

"I think so," Carmen said, leaning back in my pussy.

"Me too," Lina agreed. She palmed the back of my head to guide me back onto her cock, but I stopped her short.

I hooked my ankle behind Carmen's head. "Hey." I waited for her to look up at me. "Next time you need to ask first before you bring another person into our relationship."

She grinned and bit her lip. "So that means there's going to be a next time?" Carmen stretched her tongue out and flicked it across my clit. "Deal."

I could only smile. Fuck, she was amazing. I turned on Lina with a moan, lapping at her cumslit and staining my lips with her pre, before opening wide to take her. I pressed my thumb into her cumvein as I stroked her, forcing thick gushes of precum out of her cock, flooding my mouth and my throat with her lust. I had one hand free, and I pinched my nipple with it, just to add another source of sensation. Carmen was doing wonderful things to my pussy all the while. Her tongue was swiping across my clit, delving between my lips, slipping into me. She slid a pair of fingers into me and began stroking them across my g-spot, the curving motion of her digits pressing into the sensitive, swollen tissue over and over. After a month she knew exactly what to do, and my body was responding in kind. I was rolling my hips, pressing myself into her mouth. My back was arching, moans slipping out around all that cock filling my mouth, pussy getting creamy and sloppy around her fingers. God, the noises the two of them were pulling from my body. Wet little gags, a sudden exhalation through my nose when Lina pushed a bit deeper, the juicy stirring sound Carmen was making from my cunt. Wet plops of spit dripping from my chin onto my chest.

The first orgasm of the night slammed into me with such force that my entire body shook. My cunt juiced around Carmen's fingers, staining her face with my nectar. I pushed down on Lina, the opening of my throat nipping at her tip. I stopped bobbing, stopped stroking, and focused on just breathing.

"Somebody liked that," Carmen said as she stood, her face shiny with my juices. She reached out and put her hand next to mine on Lina, pulling her cock from my lips. Her mouth found mine and we moaned into each other as we kissed. My taste on her lips... It was almost enough to make me cum again and a full body shudder rolled through me, leaving me gasping. Carmen pulled away with a chuckle. "Oooh, you really liked that. And I can taste her on your tongue." She pulled Lina's cock to her mouth, pursing her lips around Lina's tip, and began taking her.

My eyes went wide with astonishment as I watched Carmen. She wasn't stopping, wasn't even pausing. Her throat bloated as Lina's cock pushed into her. If Carmen even had a gag reflex it was very well trained. There wasn't even a quiver as she swallowed Lina up to her base.

"Fuck, Carmen. How are you doing that?" I couldn't even believe it.

She pulled off of Lina just as smoothly as she had taken her. Drool and precum coated Lina's cock and when Carmen finally popped off her thick strings connected her lips to Lina's crown for a moment. "Practice," she said with a smile. She pushed Lina back towards me, and we kissed around Lina's tip, tongues and lips dueling to get a taste of her oozing precum. Finally, Carmen pulled back with a gasp. "Suck my cock while I watch her fuck you."

How could I say no to that? She got up on the couch, and I turned to meet her, getting on all fours. I planted wet kisses along her cumvein, my tongue pushing past my lips to swipe at her skin. I lapped at the flared rim of her crown, moaning at the taste of her, smearing precum all over my face. I was just stretching my lips over the width of her when Lina's fat crown slapped into my pussy with a wet splat.

"Fuck, Carm. You really opened her up." Lina slapped me across the ass, one cheek and then the other. "I could just fall," she pressed her cock against me and my lips began to spread for her. "Right into her." I swallowed her up, inches of her cock filling my cunt. The rest followed right after, her pelvis slapping into my ass.

They took me together. Lina's cock may not have been the absolute perfect match for my pussy like Carmen's, but damn she still filled me up. I moaned around Carmen's cock as she stuffed me, my cunt getting even sloppier as she explored my depths. Something about these huge girlcocks... They just really hit me right. I was doing my best to service Carmen, but Lina wasn't taking it easy on me. She pounding into me, her hands tight on my waist, each thrust bottoming out in me. I moaned around Carmen with each deep thrust, my tongue pushing and swiping at her crown as best I could. She seemed to like it, letting out her own moans, along with a lot of slutty little affirmations.