Bossed Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good fuckin' girl," Carmen let out at one point, and my pussy clamped down on Lina just from the joy of it.

I popped off of Carmen's cock with a gasp. "Oh, fuck, you two! So fuckin' good!"

"Goddamn right it is." Lina thrust into me completely, hips grinding into my ass. She reached under me and pulled me upright.

There are times when being petite really, really, helps, and this was one of them. She pulled me against her, my legs nearly coming off the couch. I had to reach an arm back and grab her head just to stabilize myself. Lina just laughed and rested her chin on my shoulder, thrusting up into me with a punishing rhythm. Carmen shuffled forward on her knees and slapped her cock down onto my chest, reaching out to push my little titties together around her as best she could. I bent my neck, mouth open for her, and she thrust up into me. The light suction I could give her created a constant popping noise as she went in and out of me. It would've been comical if I wasn't on the verge of one the biggest orgasms in my life. When it came, it came hard. I screamed, letting the whole world know just how I was feeling. My core quaked, my pussy massaging Lina's cock in a desperate search for her seed. She was right behind me. The sudden explosion of heat within me only prolonged my climax. I was shaking, my mouth draped open, eyelids fluttering. Carmen wasn't about to try and hold out. She pushed between my lips and fired a rocket of cum into my throat. After a month of sucking her cock I could swallow out of pure reflex, and I did just that. My lips were locked around her, throat working as mouth filling bursts of seed poured out of her. I only came off of her when I noticed that Lina's mouth was open too. It only took a little push to line Carmen up with her, and soon Lina was happily suckling away at Carmen's spurting crown. We traded her back and forth, getting more than our fill of Carmen's rich cream.

Eventually we were all able to catch our breath. Cum was drooling from my cunt and streaked across my chest. Lina was taking deep breaths behind me, shifting my frame in time with her.

Carmen leaned down and dragged her tongue across my nipple, licking up the line of cum that had fallen on me. "I think I might need a little breather after that."

We transitioned into a more conventional sort of girls night. Carmen produced some fluffy bathrobes, much more practical than the sheer thing I had been wearing to start the evening. We poured some wine, ordered some takeout. We gossiped a bit and then put on a movie.

The credits were rolling on our romcom when I reached out my foot and twitched Lina's robe out of the way. "So," I started, dragging my big toe up her exposed cock. "What else are we doing tonight?"

Despite spending the rest of the night in bed, I didn't get much sleep. I was stuck between them. Four hands, two mouths, two tongues, two cocks, something was always on me or in me. They took me together, one of them thrusting into me while I sucked and slobbered at the other. Heat bloomed in my cunt and my mouth, over and over. I quaked and quivered as they drew orgasm after orgasm from me. Occasionally one of them would sleep, and I would have the other to myself. I rode Carmen, my hands braced on her breasts. Lina took me from behind, my face smooshed into a pillow. I slept a bit, but they would always wake me. One memorable time I awoke as they ate me, tongues overlapping on my clit, my lips, my asshole.

The last time I even thought to look at a clock it was three in the morning.

Eventually, we all slept. I was out, in the sort of deep, dreamless sleep that you rarely get as an adult. When I finally emerged from hibernation it was well into morning, sun streaming in through the windows. I was alone. The bathroom door was open, and I heard the shower running.

Carmen had a very nice shower, a big glass cube with all sorts of jets and nozzles and detachable shower heads that I found very useful. Compared to the showers in the office gym, there was plenty of room for two people. Hell, five people wouldn't have felt all that crowded. So with only Lina and Carmen in there, making out under the hot water, there was ample space for me to slide in.

They turned and smiled as I came in, but didn't say anything, going right back to their kissing. Their cocks were hard, sandwiched between their bodies and rubbing together in interesting ways. I let them have their fun, turning on one of the other showerheads and groaning as the hot water soaked into my skin. I let my hands drift over my body. I felt full, lush. My tits were still sensitive, worked over as they were by hands and mouths all night. My pussy was puffy and pink, and as I ran a finger down my lips it was deliriously easy to slide into myself. I leaned back against the shower wall, one hand cupping a breast and tugging at a nipple while the other delved between my lips. My g-spot was a swollen mound about an inch inside of me, and I let out a little moan as I dragged my fingers over it. Fuck, even after a night of who knows how many orgasms I was still on a hair trigger.

"Oh, are you gonna fuck my tight little ass?"

That caught my attention, and I looked over to see Carmen leaning against the far wall. She had her hands braced on the glass, her ass stuck out, and she was looking back over her shoulder at Lina with a slutty smile on her lips.

"Your ass hasn't been tight since freshman year." Lina was standing behind her, and slapped Carmen across the ass before lining her cock up. "But yes, I am going to fuck that little asshole of yours." She began pushing into Carmen's ass.

Goddamn, in the ass? I let out a moan as I watched them. I couldn't even imagine. I didn't mind a little ass play. I enjoyed getting my ass eaten, and a finger up there was nice when I was in the right mood. But one of their cocks? No way, they were just too big. Not for Carmen, apparently. She simply let out a low moan, her already hard cock slapping into her stomach, as her asshole swallowed Lina up. When she was completely in, Lina pulled Carmen upright and hooked her arms under Carmen's, holding her tight.

What followed was hard and hot. I desperately frigged my pussy as I watched them. God, did I look like that last night? Lina was pounding into Carmen, her hips pistoning, slapping into Carmen's ass. Carmen's cock was flopping up and down, slapping against her stomach rhythmically. They were both moaning until they turned their heads and their lips met. I was moaning too, working my fingers in and out of my cunt. I pulled the showerhead from the wall and pushed it against my clit, the hot water sending me right over the edge. I cried out as my orgasm roared through me. They were close too. Carmen came first, her cock bloating obscenely as fat ropes of cum sprayed all over the shower wall, the floor, and her own tits. Fuck, she could cum so much, it was like dumping a bucket of paint all over the place. How was I able to take all of that? Lina's creamy counterpoint followed soon after, her thrusts slowing as she pumped Carmen's guts full of seed.

Eventually Lina broke away from their kiss and stepped back. Her cock fell from Carmen's asshole in a waterfall of cum, the flow only slowing a bit as Carmen's anus closed up. Lina slapped her ass and then pulled her cheeks apart with one hand. She looked over at me. "Why don't you get over here and clean her up."

*

"I'm really glad we could do this," Mira said.

"Me too! It's my fault it's been so long." We were at a parkside cafe, enjoying coffee and some pastries. I really wanted to make an effort to see friends again. I had fallen into a new relationship hole with Carmen, barely leaving the bedroom some days, but I couldn't stay there forever.

"Not all your fault. There's your new... person?" Mira said. "I don't want to assume. Is it that girl from the club?"

"No, that was a one time thing." Mostly. I thought for a moment. "Ok, I'll tell you, but you have to keep it to yourself."

"Oh, secrets." Mira smiled conspiratorially. "You know my lips are sealed."

"Ok, I trust you." I leaned in a bit closer. "I've been seeing Carmen."

Mira's brow furrowed. "Carmen? Like, your boss Carmen?"

I nodded.

"Oh." She paused. "Is that ethical? There's a pretty big power imbalance there. Not to mention the age gap. She isn't taking advantage of you, is she?"

"No, nothing like that! Work is... alright we're probably getting to the point where I should find a new job before someone catches us. But it's fine other than that. And yeah, she's a bit older than me, but we're both adults, we can make our own choices." I blushed a bit. "I'm honestly really happy."

"If you're happy, then I'm happy." Mira grinned at me. "Bree, the big ol lesbian. I always assumed you needed a dick in the mix to make things work." Mira had been proudly bisexual pretty much since she knew what sex was.

"Well, it's..." I paused for a moment, unsure of what to say. Carmen hadn't told me to keep her anatomy secret. "It's a little... more complicated than that."

Mira saw the look on my face. "Wait. She's trans? Wow, I would never have guessed."

"Uh, no. Not exactly." I told her everything I learned the first night with Lina, plus a few additional details Carmen had added.

Mira looked suitably impressed. "That is... fascinating. The world is such a weird place. So she's not trans, but she is a girl with a dick." She grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Is it... good dick?"

I let out a laugh. "Extremely good."

"And what are we talking?" She held up her hands about six inches apart. When I shook my head she spread them a bit farther. "That's..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish, holding my own hands up well outside of Mira's

"No," she said. "No fucking way."

"It's true," I said with a giggle.

"And that girl at the club was the same?"

I could only shrug and nod.

"Not only are you getting insanely good dick on the regular, but you got it from two different people?" Mira shook her head. "That's just not fair."

"What can I say?" I blushed a bit. "And there was one time where they were together."

"No! Together?" Mira threw her hands up. "Both of them?" She was being so loud I had to shush her a bit. "You need to introduce me to one of these girls, fast."

"Um," I thought for a moment. "I might be able to do that."

Later, I was lounging on the couch with Carmen. Obviously, the sex we were having was incredible. But I valued these moments of quiet intimacy just as much. Stretched out together on the couch, maybe just our feet touching, a glass of wine or a cocktail, some music on, perfect. She had a presentation to the board coming up, so she was flipping through some work documents. I was reading a book on my phone. I've always been into romance novels. Bodice rippers. Smut, if you like. And when Carmen and I got together I found that, if you knew what to search for, there was a surprisingly rich catalog of novels where one or more of the female characters were packing a bit more under their skirts. In my current reading, the princess was just about to walk in on her maid bathing, and she was going to get an eyeful. Or a mouthful, I hoped.

Carmen set her work aside and reached for her wine. "How was lunch with your friend?"

"It was really great," I said, closing my phone. "I need to make an effort to see people. It would be so easy to just stay here with you forever."

"I know exactly what you mean," she said, smiling at me over the rim of her glass.

"Um, I may have given her some... details about us." I looked significantly down towards her groin. "I hope that's alright."

"Of course. I'm not walking around with a sign saying 'I have a penis', but I'm also not hiding anything," Carmen said. "What did she think?"

"She was..." What was the right word? "She was interested."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah." I bit my lip and grinned. "It actually gave me an idea..."

*

"What the hell am I going to wear?" Mira said, a little frustrated.

We were both standing at the foot of the bed that Carmen and I shared. There were two piles of lingerie on the bedspread, one Mira's, the other mine. We were both naked. The pair of us had been roommates all through college, including two years sharing a very small dorm room. A little nudity between friends was nothing unusual for us.

The rest of the night, on the other hand... Well, we'd just have to see where things went.

"I think you need to lean into your look." I dug through her pile and pulled out a pair of thigh high socks, striped in white and black. "Start with these."

We made quite a pair, Mira and I, we always had. I was trim, fit, slender. Hell, if I was on a cut I might even have visible abs. She was curvy in all the right places, big tits, big ass, and just perfectly soft. Her nipples and areola were almost the exact shade of pale pink as the rest of her skin. She had a black metal ring through each of them, a gift to herself the first week of college. There was another ring piercing her clit, a twentieth birthday present from me. I went corporate after school. But Mira took her art degree and turned it into a pretty successful tattooing career. It showed on her skin, full sleeves on both arms. Her left thigh was covered in a mosaic of images that ran up her ass and filled most of one fat cheek. Mira's shaggy, shoulder length black hair completed the look.

"You're probably right about that. Everyone loves a big titty goth girl." She pulled on the socks, and then rooted around in her clothes for another second. "Hmm, this," a tiny black thong, "And this." A black bra, its sheer cups hiding nothing. "That should do it. What do you think?" She struck a little pose for me.

I whistled. "Damn girl. She's gonna love you." I turned back to my own pile of lingerie. "Now what for me?"

Mira started sorting things. "If I'm leaning into my look, you should too." She pulled out a green thong, cut high over my hips. "Annnnnnd, this. Let's not break the mold." It was a cut-off white tank top, thin enough that my nipples were visible, and cut so high that a fair amount of underboob hung out. Mira rolled a hairband off her wrist and pulled my hair back into a smooth ponytail. "There we go. Welcome to the party, Sporty Slut."

I could only smile and roll my eyes at her. There was a reason she was my best friend. We cleared the bed off, putting all the leftover lingerie in the closet. "Sit," I said, pointing at the edge of the bed. Then I went and opened the door. "We're ready for you," I called out. I knelt behind Mira on the bed, my hands on her shoulders.

Carmen came in, her robe tied around her body. When Mira arrived I'd made introductions and then we headed into the bedroom to change. I instructed her to wait until we were dressed, and to keep herself ready. Her face lit up when she saw us. "Wow. You two look amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," I said with a grin. Carmen had been onboard pretty much from the moment I suggested that Mira might join us. Still, I was glad that she was still interested once we were actually in the moment.

"Oh, I like it a lot." She leaned over Mira to kiss me, her tongue slipping into my mouth. Then Carmen took in a sudden inhalation of breath.

"Oh my fucking God," Mira said with a moan. Carmen and I split apart and I looked down to see that Mira had already opened Carmen's robe. She looked back up at me, her expression half shock and half lust. "I--I mean... You told me. But, but I didn't really believe you." She had both hands on Carmen's cock, holding it up into the light. A blob of precum oozed out of Carmen's slit and Mira leaned in to lap it up. "Goddamn, she even tastes good." Mira started kissing all over Carmen's crown and down her shaft, working her way towards Carmen's balls.

"I think she likes it, baby." I wasn't about to leave Carmen hanging, so I leaned in and pursed my lips around her tip, lashing her cumslit with the tip of my tongue.

"Look at you two little sluts," Carmen moaned. She let us taste her for a while, my mouth locked to her tip, while Mira moaned and gurgled at her balls. Carmen cupped my cheek to get my attention. "Sit next to her."

I slid down the bed and dropped my ass next to Mira. She was sitting there with a shocked look on her face, her lips glazed with her own spit from sucking on Carmen's balls. Carmen took a step back and smiled down at us. She had one hand on her cock, holding it horizontal, and as she stepped forward to present herself it went right between us. Mira and I knew exactly what to do in that moment, turning together to capture Carmen's shaft between our lips. We moaned together at the taste of her, our paired lips on either side of her, a wet, gasping tunnel for her length. We licked and kissed and sucked as Carmen thrust between us, her skin getting slick with our spit. Carmen's precum was drooling and dripping down on us with each thrust, and Mira and I both had the same idea, desperately advancing to the source. We attacked her tip together, moaning as our lips and tongues overlapped at Carmen's cumslit. She was staining us with her lust, our lips and cheeks shiny with her. My lips hit Mira's, slick precum coated flesh sliding across her. And then we were kissing in earnest, sharing Carmen's flavor with each other.

This wasn't the first time I'd ever kissed Mira. We did it a lot back in school, mostly just to get guys worked up at parties. But a few times back in the comfort and privacy of our dorm room, searching for a little intimacy in the quiet hours of the night. Once, after coming home from a freshman year party drunk and horny, Mira went down on me. It was nice, but I knew that it wasn't 'it' for me. Or at least that's what I thought. This was different, our embrace hungrier, our moans more desperate.

She broke away first. Or at least she tried to. I chased her as she pulled back, capturing her lips and pushing my tongue into her mouth. We made out for a moment longer before she finally pushed me away. Mira was flushed, a wild, lust-filled smile on her lips. She locked eyes with me. "I need to watch her fuck you."

I turned to Carmen. She was looking down at us, clearly enjoying our little sapphic make out session. "I don't know. I'm not sure that's what she wants tonight," I said, adding a little pout and just the right amount of sexy baby to my voice.

"Brat," Carmen growled. She grabbed my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed. I went with a happy squeal, which transitioned to a moan when she tugged my thong off. Fuck, I was already soaked. Carmen hooked her hands under my knees, spreading my legs and pushing them back to tilt my hips up. She slapped her cock down on top of my slit and thrust, her full length stretching out above my belly.

Mira was kneeling next to me and she gasped. "Are you really taking that whole thing?"

"Every fucking inch," I replied with a slutty moan. I locked eyes with Carmen. "Please, baby, give it to me. I want you inside me so fucking bad."

Carmen dragged her cock through the valley of my labia for a few more thrusts, letting me feel every vein that crossed the underside of her cock. "I'll never say no to that request." She pulled back, her fat crown pressing into my clit for a delirious moment, before her tip finally began to split my lips. Carmen turned to Mira. "You're next."

Mira could only moan at that, her eyes locked on my pussy as Carmen began to push into me. I moaned too, back arching as her crown opened me up. Fuck, she was perfect, every burning inch of her. I was made for this, made for her. My cunt massaged her shaft as she kept sliding into me, more and more of her filling me. Little ragged moans escaped my lips, exhalations of pure lust driven out of my body as Carmen conquered me.

"Fucking, goddamn," Mira moaned. She was open mouthed, gaping at how much of Carmen I could take. She reached out a trembling hand and placed it on my lower stomach. "I can feel her in you." Mira let out a slightly manic laugh. "That's so fucking hot." Her hand slid lower, fingers spreading around the width of Carmen's cock where she split me open. "I mean..." She pulled her digits up and found my clit, making little circles on my swollen bulb. "How does it feel?"