Bossed Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were waiting in the kitchen, the other three from that night where everything changed for me, sipping their drinks and chatting away. But they turned and smiled as we walked in with Lina.

"Ladies!" Carmen said, rushing to embrace each of them. "So good to see you guys. I hope you don't mind that I brought friends."

"Not at all," the blonde said. She was looking at me like I was some prey animal and she was a hungry wolf.

"You remember Bree from her brief appearance at our last party, I'm sure," Carmen said. "And this is Mira. A new acquaintance, but she'll fit right in." She linked arms with the blonde. "Bree, Mira, these are my other best friends in life. Becca," The blonde. "Daphne," The redhead. "And Nora," The black woman, her lips painted red just like that first night.

We got drinks and joined in the festivities. My heart was already pounding, the anticipation of the night ahead almost overwhelming. But I guessed, hoped, that things wouldn't get started right away. Lina took Mira off on a tour of her place, and Carmen went with them. Mostly to make sure that Lina and Mira wouldn't just start fucking as soon as they were alone, I assume. Which left me alone with the other three.

"So you're the girl who stole Carmen's heart," Daphne said. "I never would've guessed after that first night we met."

I was taking a sip of my prosecco, and I choked a little, the bubbles going up my nose. "Stole her heart?" I said, once I stopped coughing. "I don't know about that."

The three of them exchanged a look, little grins gracing their lips.

"If you say so," Nora said. "You should see our group chat."

"'Bree said this' and 'oh, you won't guess what Bree did today'," Steph said in a passable impression of Carmen.

"'She's just so cute when she's doing blah, blah'," Becca chimed in.

"I--," I didn't really know what to say about that. My blush deepened and I took another sip of my drink.

Carmen, Lina, and Mira chose that moment to rejoin the rest of us. Carmen slid her arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek. "They aren't teasing you too much, are they babe?"

"No, just enough." I smiled up at her.

Stole her heart? I could live with that.

Despite my anxieties, the night didn't immediately devolve into an orgy. It was just like Lina said, drinks and girl talk. I didn't have too much to say, but it was nice being around a group of friends catching up. Mira and I mostly talked about our work, where we were from, school, that sort of thing. Carmen's friends were all in their late thirties and early forties, so they had plenty of advice for younger women like us. Lina was a good host, constantly refilling drinks and making cocktails on request. Her apartment was a good spot for a party too, with its open floor plan and stunning view of the city lights.

I ended up cuddled with Carmen on a loveseat, mostly in her lap. Lina, Becca, and Nora were on the couch, while Daphne talked with Mira in the kitchen. As the drinks flowed and the night went on Carmen was getting more handsy, stroking my legs and gripping my thighs, running her hands up my sides. I didn't exactly mind. I was grinding my ass on her groin as I sat on her, turning my head to exchange little kisses.

Honestly, at this point it was a bit of a race between Mira and I to see who would get naked first. She won, but only barely. Once Daphne found out that Mira was a tattoo artist she got very interested in her art. The two of them had been talking all night about getting Daphne in for a session. Mira was showing off her thigh tattoo, and to get the full picture she had to hike her skirt up above her waist. And immediately after that Carmen hooked her thumbs into my top and pulled it down so she could cup my breasts.

That seemed to kick things off. Daphne pulled her own skirt up to show Mira exactly where she might like a tattoo, and Mira took that opportunity to untie the ribbon holding Daphne's cock down. Lina, Nora, and Becca all had themselves out, quickly stroking their way to full erections. At that moment I had a good opportunity to appreciate the diversity of human anatomy. For something that pretty much had a single purpose, the penis really showed a variety of forms. Carmen and Lina had similar cocks, nice and thick with well crafted crowns. Daphne was a bit shorter and less girthy than both of them. But her crown was a bulbous mushroom, flaring far beyond the width of her shaft. Nora was fat, thicker than Carmen, but interestingly tapered at the base and tip. It was like her cock bulged out in the middle before scoping back down.

And Becca... fuck. Becca was a monster. Longer than any of the other girls. Thicker too, with a crown like a clenched fist. I couldn't stop staring at her. How could something like that even exist?

Becca noticed my attention and stood from the couch. She walked towards us, her battering ram cock leading the way. "Do you like what you see?"

"Holy shit," I moaned, reaching my hands out for her. I couldn't even touch my fingers around her. "How do you even have any blood left? Your brain shouldn't even work when this thing is hard." Fuck, her skin was hot, the blood pumping through her making her cock feel feverish.

Becca grinned at me. "I guess I just have a strong heart." She pushed her hips in my direction, and the tip of her crown butted against my lips. "Take a closer look."

I opened with a moan, my lips barely able to cover even the tip of her. My tongue flicked over her cumslit, and I was rewarded with a fat gush of precum.

"That's it baby, show her what you can do." Carmen shifted under me, pushing her stocking down and releasing her cock. It sprang up between my legs, and it only took a slight lift to position her at my pussy. I sank down on her with a happy sigh. Carmen planted a kiss on my shoulder. "I want to watch what you do with her."

There was no way I was going to say no to that. Becca was so big I didn't even really try to suck her. I licked around her crown, nuzzled against her tip, smeared her precum all over my face. I lifted her up slightly and placed my tongue flat against her frenulum, rapidly stroking it back and forth. That drew a ragged moan from her, and a thick spurt of pre erupted from her tip onto my forehead, running down my nose and over my cheek. I had both hands on her, stroking and squeezing, my thumbs pressed into her cumvein to milk out her creamy lust. Carmen stayed buried in me, both of our hips making little circles to keep the stimulation up. She had one hand working my clit, and I was drooling nectar all over her balls. Her other hand was cupping one of my breasts, fingers tugging and squeezing my nipple.

A wet gag drew the attention of everyone in the room. I released my liplock on Becca's tip, and looked over to Mira and Daphne. Mira was squatting in front of Daphne, bobbing up and down on her cock. But she was pushing herself, driving deep on that fat crown. I saw the moment Mira's throat gave way, her final barrier falling. Daphne popped a few inches into her, and then the rest of her followed with a smooth thrust until Mira's nose was pressed to her belly. That pushed Mira over the edge and she squirted messily all over the floor.

"Oh, damn. You fuckin' liked that, didn't you?" Daphne chuckled. She grabbed Mira's hair with one hand, withdrawing her cock until her crown was just inside Mira's lips. "Let's see how much this slutty little throat can take." She pushed down in another smooth thrust, and then another, until she was eagerly fucking Mira's throat.

"Goddamn," I moaned, leaning my head back to kiss Carmen's cheek. "Baby, can I fuck her?" We had had a brief conversation about boundaries that morning, but it turned out Carmen didn't really have any. She wouldn't have brought me to the party if she didn't want me fucking her friends. Still, I liked to ask. Once anyway.

She just laughed. "Of course, baby. That's what you're here for."

I let out a slutty little moan and looked up at Becca. "I want to ride you."

Her giant smile was all the response I needed.

I lifted off of Carmen, her cock falling from me with a wet pop. Before she could stand I bent over and planted a little kiss right on her tip, just to let her know I'd see her again. Then Becca took her place on the loveseat. I straddled her hips, her cock behind me, sticking up between my asscheeks. God she was huge, I nearly had to stand just to get her in place. I rubbed her crown along my mound, smearing her with my nectar. The first hint of her width made me gasp. The rest of her made me moan. Becca was almost too much, stretching me more than I'd ever been stretched. My breath was coming in stuttering waves, gasps and moans forced out of me by the sheer amount of cock I had stuffed inside of me. I kept sinking, eyelids fluttering, eyes crossing and rolling back as she filled me. Fuck, how much of her was there? Could I even take it all? It felt like she was behind my breastbone.

I came when my ass finally touched down on her. "Oh fuck! Oh fucking--fuck!" My hips rolled, forcing her as deep as I could. She was like a bar of red hot iron in me, my cunt steaming and streaming around her.

Becca was feeling it too, moaning out loud as I took her. "Fuckin' tight little pussy. I knew you could take it all."

I grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her. We didn't talk much after that. I bounced up and down while she thrust up into me. She was hitting the deepest, wettest places in me, making my cunt creamy and messy. When did I become such a size queen? Carmen was ruining me, her and now all her friends. I loved it. Becca and I were moaning into each other, her hands on my ass, mine on her face or draped over her neck. I leaned my head against her shoulder as she lifted me up a bit and began pounding into me. I screamed in ecstasy and orgasmed, my pussy twitching and spasming around her, girlcum bathing her balls. She thrust up into me deep as she could go and began bathing me in cream. Fuck, I thought she was hot before. Her load was scalding. My orgasm hadn't even subsided, and the next one was already here. My eyes slammed shut, and I pressed my mouth to her, my tongue pushing between her lips as my hips went wild. My legs were shaking, pussy a drooling mess of nectar and seed. Becca looped her arms around me and stood, lifting me like I was nothing and turning, her cock still spurting inside of me.

Fuck, these Amazon girls. Amazing.

She laid me back on the loveseat and started pulling her cock from me. A waterfall of cum came with it. But she was still firing away, and as she rested her crown on my mound her cock twitched and launched burning ropes of cum all over my belly, my tits, my face. It was only when her flow slowed to a pulsing trickle, coating my clit in her, that she pulled away. But Becca wasn't done with me yet. She leaned in and planted her mouth on my cunt, eagerly drinking down the cum that was spilling from me. When she had her fill she started slurping her way up my body, licking the lines of cum from my skin. She cleaned my face like a cat, long flat tongue licks on my forehead and my nose and my cheeks. Becca was mostly up in the loveseat with me now, and turned to give her some space, hooking one leg over her thigh. Her cock was hard and standing between us. I bent a little to lap at her tip and she joined me there. We kissed around her for a moment before I pulled back.

I grinned at her and let out a little whistle. "That was... That was something else."

She was smiling back at me. "Yeah, it was. I can see why Carmen likes you so much."

I blushed at that and tried to hide my happy embarrassment by looking around the room. Mira was still squatting in the kitchen, but now Lina had joined Daphne in front of her. She was trading them back and forth, taking each of them deep in her throat. As I watched Lina pulled out of her and a river of spit came with her. Mira's tits and belly were already splattered in drool, and this just added to the mess.

Carmen was on the couch with Nora. Her cock was buried in Nora's ass, the black girl bouncing up and down on her. Nora's cock was pulled horizontal, trapped between Carmen's tits. Carmen was licking and sucking on Nora's crown where it stuck up from her cleavage. I moaned at the sight.

Becca chuckled at that. "You should get over there. Go have fun."

I didn't need an invitation, and I walked right over to them. They both gave me happy smiles as I came up, but didn't stop their fucking. I kissed Nora first, plunging my tongue into her mouth before dancing my lips down her throat and across her chest. She had even smaller tits than me, barely bee stings, but her nipples were fat and long. An easy target for my mouth. I moaned into her as I sucked on them and she echoed it. Then it was across her stomach, pressing my face into her groin to swipe at the base of her cock. I sucked on Carmen's nipples, and then met her mouth where she was slobbering all over Nora's crown.

"Hey, baby," I moaned. The taste of another woman's cum on her lips would never get old. I turned and swallowed Nora up. Fuck, I could see how nicely this tapered cock would fit into me. I was looking forward to trying.

Someone else tried me first. Hands touched my hips and I looked back to see Daphne kneeling behind me. "I've wanted to test this pussy out since the first time I met you." She angled herself down and pushed into me. "Fuck, just as good as I hoped."

"Oh, shit," I moaned. Daphne's flared crown was a whole different sensation, like she was scraping my inner walls, in a good way. "Just fucking pound me," I moaned before turning back to Carmen and Nora.

Daphne was good at following instructions, setting up a punishing rhythm as I kissed Carmen and sucked on Nora. Or, more often than not, did both at once. Nora's precum was spurting all over us, forced out of her by Carmen's cock as it punched over her prostate. God, we were a sloppy mess, faces splattered in pre and spit. My cunt was no better, and I could feel the potent mix of nectar and the remnants of Becca's load running down my thighs where it was forced out of me by Daphne's cock. I couldn't even begin to tell you which one of us came first. The quaking in my core coincided with the explosion of cream that Daphne fired into my womb. Nora blew her load all over our faces, turning our kissing into a creamy make out session. At the same time I heard the familiar moan from Carmen that signaled her own climax, and I knew that Nora was getting filled too.

When the general explosion of cum stopped, I halfway expected Daphne to crawl under me and get a taste of herself. That seemed to be a common practice among these girls, one I very much enjoyed. Instead she grabbed my hair and pulled me upright, placing her lips next to my ear.

"I'll clean Carmen up. You help Nora." She pushed me in the direction of Carmen's groin.

Nora was rising up a bit as I got there, and Carmen's cock flopped out of her ass, coated in cream. I fell on it with a moan, licking and sucking until Carmen's skin was clean. Nora leaned over to help Daphne lick her load from Carmen's face. The position exposed her asshole, which was drooling a river of Carmen's lust. How could I resist that? I ate her with a moan, my tongue lapping at her slutty hole. I swallowed down mouthful after mouthful of cum. Fuck, Carmen must've pumped a gallon into her, it just kept coming. Finally, the flow subsided, and I pushed my tongue into Nora's ass just to get the last bit. Then I slid down the couch, sitting my butt on the bare floor to take a breather.

But I quickly realized that there wasn't a second of rest in my future. Across from me, on the loveseat I'd just recently vacated, Becca was assfucking Mira. The noise I made when I saw them... I struggled up on my still shaky legs and made my way over to them. Lina had her cock in Mira's mouth, her crown pumping back and forth between her lips, but it was clear that the real action was the obelisk of girlcock occupying Mira's ass.

Mira let Lina fall from her mouth as I walked up, giving me an unsteady smile. "Heeeeey Bree, I'm having a lot of fun." Her eyes were a bit manic, and moan spilled from her lips as Becca slowly thrust up into her.

"Woo, babe, you look so sexy like that." I leaned in and kissed her, my hand sliding down her stomach to cup her pussy. She was drooling nectar all over Becca's balls. "Has anyone even touched your pussy tonight?"

"Nooooo," she moaned, shaking her head. Then Mira groaned again as I slid a pair of fingers into her.

"Better do something about that then." I knelt in front of her and leaned in to drag my tongue up her slit. I turned my fingers and curled them into her g-spot. Mira moaned above me, her cunt juicing around my fingers. I moaned into her as I pursed my lips around her clit. I could feel Becca's cock in her ass, the thin wall separating my fingers from her cock barely enough to contain her. Mira had been pushed to the ragged edge of her climax, and it only took moments to get her off. She squirted all over my palm and chin as she came and I pulled back with a gasp. Lina was using Mira's mouth again, and I moaned as she thrust her cock all the way down Mira's throat. I stood and planted a kiss on Mira's cheek. "See you soon, babe."

The night went on, sweeping me up in pure hedonism.

At some point, well after midnight, I found myself leaning back on Nora, impaled on her hugely thick cock. She was reaching around me to stroke my clit, her fat rod opening me wide up. Daphne and Lina were standing on either side of me, and I was trading them back and forth, sucking on their crowns.

Mira was riding Becca over on the couch, and as I watched Carmen slid in behind her, pressing her crown to Mira's asshole. Mira moaned and looked over her shoulder. "Oh, fuck. Both of you at once? I don't knoooo," she trailed off in a ragged moan as Carmen pushed into her.

"Fuck," I said, pulling my lips from Lina's cock. I looked up at her. "Get over there and fill her up."

Lina grinned and shook her head in amusement. "Yes ma'am." She grabbed a handful of Mira's hair and bent over to kiss her. Then she lined her cock up with Mira's mouth and plunged down her throat.

Fuck, it was hot watching them. I couldn't even imagine being so completely filled like that. Getting ass fucked like that didn't really interest me, but I was really enjoying watching Mira. But I had my own ladies to attend to. I turned back to Daphne, stretching my lips over her flared crown and slobbering all over her. Nora was still buried in me, still stroking my clit with increasingly frantic energy. I came with both of them filling me, and something unlocked in that moment. Maybe it was seeing Mira take three cocks at once, but finally, deliriously, my throat opened, and Daphne surged down me.

"Oh, shit!" Daphne moaned. "Fuckin' slut, I didn't think you'd be able to do it." She grabbed my hair and dragged my head forward until my nose was pressed into her. "That's it, baby, all the way down." Daphne let out a girlish little gasp and cock swelled within me. Heat exploded in my throat, my stomach, and that pushed me over the edge again. The spasming of my cunt set Nora off, and the two of them filled me from both ends. Daphne dumped her entire load into my throat, only pulling out when her flow slowed. I was gasping for air when she bent down in front of me and kissed me. "Good job by a good girl."

I wish I could've taken a picture of Carmen's face the first time I deep throated her. That look of shock and desire and pride. I would frame it and keep it on my desk. I've never made her cum so fast.

As the night went on we got more and more frenzied. They were insatiable, and Mira and I had to keep up. At one point we ended up in a big circle. My face was pressed into Becca's ass. She was fucking Carmen. Carmen was balls deep in Mira. And then Lina, Daphne, finally Nora, who was fucking me in turn.