Bossed Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira and I sixty-nined while Becca took her ass and Lina took my cunt. I was on the bottom, and when they came I swear I nearly drowned in pussy nectar and cum. My hair was so matted with the two of them I had to go take a shower. Daphne joined me. After she helped wash my hair she bent me over and pounded me so forcefully that my legs gave out. That didn't even stop her, she just lined up with my mouth and thrust down my throat. I gagged messily around her as she throatfucked me, but her orgasm set me off just the same..

Carmen and I found each other over and over throughout the night. My tongue in her ass or dragging across her crown. Her cock in my cunt and my throat. Kissing, licking, sucking. Once we made out with her cock trapped between our bodies. When she came we were coated in her. We rolled over, and all the other girls swooped in to clean us with their tongues.

Eventually we ended up alone in the living room. Everyone had migrated to the bed, but we were still on the couch. Carmen was on top of me, slowly thrusting into me while we made out. It was a gentle, even soothing coupling, a nice contrast to the hard fucking that consumed most of the night.

Carmen broke away from our kiss and looked me in the eyes. An uncertain smile crossed her lip. "Bree, I... I love you."

I gasped, and then it was pouring out of me. "I love you too." I reached up and cupped her cheek. "I love you so fucking much."

She kissed me again, passionate and urgent. Her thrusts became harder and I crossed my legs behind her back as she pounded into me.

"Fuck, baby! Carmen! I love you, I love you, I love you!" We locked eyes and orgasmed together, my back arching as she filled me with her love. I couldn't help it, and tears started rolling down my cheeks as my breath caught, sobs threatening to burst out of me.

Her eyes went wide with alarm. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," I said with a sob. "Happy tears." I wiped my eyes as best I could, but the tears kept coming, rolling down my cheeks in fat drops. "That was just so fucking romantic."

We decided to head home after that. Mira said she would stay with Lina. To be more accurate, she moaned that into my mouth when I kissed her goodbye. Nora and Becca were taking her pussy and ass, respectively, the two thickest cocks in the place stretching her to the absolute limit. Lina and Daphne were standing by to take turns in her throat. I was tempted to join in, but fuck I was tired.

We were a much less composed pair as we made our way back to the elevator. Hair a mess, makeup smudged where it existed at all. Carmen wasn't even trying to hide her cock, her half-hard length tenting the bottom of her dress. Luckily no one joined us on the trip down. I suppose I could've fooled around with her a little in the elevator, but to be honest, I was fucked out. I wanted to go home, take a hot shower, and curl up in bed with the woman I loved.

The sun was coming up as we pulled out of Lina's garage. As the early morning light filled our car I reached over and took Carmen's hand. A new day.

There was nobody I'd rather spend it with.