All Comments on 'Bottom Bunk Bitch Ch. 04'

by Elixurgurl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Renee_BRenee_Babout 1 year ago

Such exquisite torture!

sissychloesissychloeabout 1 year ago

more please. time to earn her daddy money methinks

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoabout 1 year ago

Hot chapter! I often imagine myself serving black alpha men. The prisons are horrible places at all, but i believe that becoming a good white sissy bith for someone black alpha daddy its only way for weak white sissy if she went there. Author, please, keep writing!

FirmDFirmDabout 1 year ago

Soo good, yet so short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot. Looking forward to the next chapter!

ElixurgurlElixurgurl12 months agoAuthor

I have written the next couple of chapters. I hope you will enjoy them x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I need more

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse3 months ago

haha. It's pretty funny.

HotAss4UHotAss4U3 months ago

Wonderful. To be a black mans bitch.

Bigtitsbitch1000xBigtitsbitch1000x3 months ago

These beautiful stories are my favorite reading material now. I think the tone should be more romantic. Brenda should realize that Rocco has provided her with a miracle: a new and wonderful life. I would imagine a dramatic tension when Brenda realizes she is about to be released and doesn't want to leave.

Jails are rough places. Giving way to a natural slutty tendency can be bad if the reborn gurl isn't loyal. It would be difficult to avoid wanting to serve two or three men on full relationships, though it would be incredible fun. Rocco might come to understand that being available to all the men in the prison who want her makes him look good.

Jail is obviously a good place to start living as a trans slut. When she is released, if she doesn't do something to make sure she can stay, Rocco should hand her over to a nice pimp who will arrange for to get her boobs boosted to DD at least, line her up with as many men as she can take on, and keep her poor and dependent on his love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous