All Comments on 'Boudoir Photographer'

by Pollipi_Mipanti

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another woman hit by the martian slut ray cuckolding her husband. In the next chapter I hope the wife will tell the husband what she did and let him fuck two women.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

As soon as Big Mac appeared from out of behind the screen, I quit the story and begrudgingly gave this 1*.

DragonphlyDragonphlyover 2 years ago

First, regarding the comment about 4 hours prior to mine... How about bringing the hubby for a photoshoot and let events happen between hubby and wife and the potential for which ever photographer to join....

Second, to the writer.... So fucking hot! I am so wet right now.... I am about to go enjoy this satin feeling on a friend of mine.... Thank you for your beautiful and brave thoughts!

Pollipi_MipantiPollipi_Mipantiover 2 years agoAuthor

not a bad idea! Melissa is getting very tired of being a good obedient wife....

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Along with the memory card, she probably took a nice STD back home with her. No one in this story has any redeeming features. Nobody.

Pollipi_MipantiPollipi_Mipantiover 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for the support @dragonphly - good to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written fantasy . descriptions of her enjoying both cocks a turn on .

my twist on the story would include her breathing a couple whiffs of amyl nitrate [ poppers ]

that give her a rush and send her into deeper sex ideas . she gets Robert tolay down on the edge of of the bed . his cock at full attention . Taking some astrolube she drips some on his hard on and strokes it , a nother squirt of lube in her hand goes on to her ass .she turns and watches Big Mac pumping his cock now jutting straight out from his body .' Come here you nasty fucker ' she says reaching out to squeexe the shaft , she leans back guiding Roberts cock slowly into her ass , moaning as it stretches her ass , Once she has his cock up to the hilt buries as deep as he can go . she looks at Big Mac and says now come here and fuck this pussy , to have two cocks at once ,, she thinks OMG what a slut I am .. and what will the pictures show ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully paced! Cadence was spot on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous