Boudoir Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over to Robert's face - he was looking down on the scene, still very hard in her hand, half scared, half fascinated by what he had just witnessed.  God her cunt was hot - she had often fantasized about this, but to have it happen with two studs was almost too much.

She had a wicked idea..."Big Mac, lie down now on the floor next to me - I'm going to squat on your face....

With that she stood up - still gripping Robert's cock in her hand, masturbating him casually to make sure he kept it hard, while Big Mac lay his long body down and she slipped her panties off

Once in this new position, she went on to her knees and positioned her pussy over big Mac's mouth - saying simply "Now lick me hard, while I get Robert to cum on the other side"

"Robert? - give me that shutter release will you?  I think we're going to make some more pictures for the private portfolio..."

Robert looked a bit guilty, not realizing that she had spotted the small remote control - he'd probably forgotten that she was a photographer.  One in her free hand she started pressing it every few seconds to capture these moments....

Now she was ready again, he pussy dripping, she sat down hard on Big Mac's mouth as he started to lick away at her clit and all the juices - fuck that was good - she was so horny now she wanted to  make Robert cum - so she slowly pushed his throbbing cock into her mouth, taking her time to suck the helmet, run her tongue on the sensitive underside and push it hard in to her cheeks.

She was so turned on by the "dirtyness" of all this - a nice Jewish working housewife working these two cocks - neither of which was her husbands - a big black guy with his tongue jammed in her pussy - wow she was really out on a limb, but shit, she felt free - all those years of too-little sex - she had a lot to catch up on today.

Now it was Robert's turn to moan and start repeating words senselessly "fuck, fuck, yes, fuck..." She was so close to orgasm herself, she could feel it rising in her legs - Big Mac didn't have to do much, she just had to move up and down rhythmically and gently on his face, pushing harder with each bounce.

Robert was losing his shit now as she sped up the rhythm of pulling the skin down on his shaft and sucking the tip of his cock super hard...

"Now, now, fucking now.." He whimpered - she just kept her hand constantly on the shutter release now as she pulled her mouth off Roberts cock and pointed the tip at her other breast, this time wanking him super fast - she let out an enormous moan as she came on to big Mac's face pushing down as hard as she could, pushing her clit down hard while Robert's cock spurted - thin liquid at first and then a constant stream of thick white cum dribbling off her hand on to the other nipple

She slowed down after her own orgasm and she stopped pulling hard on his cock and slowly started rubbing the tip on to her cum soaked nipples, prolonging the feeling as much as she could.

There was so much cum on her tits now that it started to drip down on to Big Mac's head - she didn't care!  He was a peeping Tom and she could do what she like with him now.

Robert was staggering around like a Zombie  - his orgasm obviously had a big effect on him too - "Robert " she called out - pick up the camera and take a close up of my chest...."  She wanted this one for her private portfolio as well....

After several minutes of photos and cleaning up she felt so relaxed, she told the guys to leave their clothes off and to Robert that she wanted a picture of her stretched out on the fireplace.  She was quite naked now and stretched out on the fireplace with her arms above her head, making the shape of her tits look incredible - Robert moved the camera to a tasteful position so as to take in the length of her body but only revealing the side of one of her breasts - very tasteful.  She closed her eyes whilst she was waiting for him to set up and started imagining what else she would like these boys to do to her...

She had lived out her fantasy of having two guys cumming on her tits (with the added bonus of being licked out while it happened..) She had heard stories of guys fucking women in both holes at once, but she wasn't really into anal, so if she could get on her hands and knees...

"Melissa...are you there...?" "oh sorry I was miles away..." said lazily "Do you want a hit on this...?" It was Big Mac - somehow he had produced a cone shaped joint from out of nowhere... I mean sure she's smoked a little pot when she was a student, but that was a long time ago before she had kids...hell this was her day, so why not rip up the rule book completely...? "What's in it?" She asked cautiously "Oh just a little homegrown - nothing to worry about..." he gave her a shit-eating grin

Holy Fuck - what was this stuff?- she'd only had two or three tokes - the three of them had sat naked on the lawn in the private garden and now she was stretched out over the two of them. - they were sitting cross - legged side by side and she was draped over both of them and apart from  scrambling her head slightly it made her feel very liberated and incredibly horny....

She didn't need to give any instructions - they were running their hands all over her caressing her legs, her stomach her nipples - yes pulling at her nipples, firmly and repeatedly - she closed her eyes and moaned and parted her legs slightly - god she was stoned and god this felt good - her skin was so sensitive to touch - she felt a hand moving on the sensitive inside of her thigh, she pulled her legs even wider apart making it clear where she wanted that hand to go - she gasped as she felt two fingers slide inside of her - there was no resistance, she was still wet from her last orgasm.

She opened her eyes slightly and could see Big Mac working his long powerful fingers inside her - she could also feel the pressure of two big erections pressing at her back...

Big Mac carried on slowly moving his fingers in and out of her - without thinking she said "suck my nipples...now...". She arched her back again and Robert bend his head down and put one in his mouth while pulling on the other one with his hand..

Shit - this was too good, why hadn't she tried a threesome before? - there were simply so many more hands and mouths available....she moaned again - enjoying the sensations - something about the combination of the grass and Big Mac's fingers.... Waves of pleasure were crashing over her - her cunt was on fire now and she needed some dick inside her, there was no other way of saying it.  She didn't feel comfortable doing this out side and in anyway she wanted the camera in the room...

As difficult as it was she closed her legs, rolled on to the grass and told the guys to meet her in the bedroom with the camera, but not before grabbing Big Mac's fingers and slowly pushing them into her mouth and pulling them out again and then licking her lips ostentatiously...

They assembled in the main bedroom - she put a sheet over her, lay on her front and propped herself up on her forearms, showing, without showing anything rude - she had to get a few respectable shots out of this day as well.  As soon as Robert said he had finished the shots she asked him for the shutter release remote again, tore the sheet off and sat up on her haunches - telling the two of them to approach the end of the bed.  Their semi erect dicks sprang to attention with anticipation - again she grabbed one in each hand and gave each a couple of good sucks in turn.

When she had done that she looked up at them both - "Guys, I've got a problem..." they looked at each other, worried, and then at her - both faces deadly serious...". "My problem is that I'm a bored little housewife who needs a good fucking...." Relieved smiles broke out on their faces.."do you think you can help me with that...?

She sucked both cocks some more - each one was standing proud and glistening with her spit - "well, can you help me...?"

Big Mac took initiative - "I want you to lean over that sofa over there - facing the wrong way...." She slowly made her way to the sofa - walking on her hands and knees - making sure that the guys could see her ass wiggling as she went.  She climbed up slowly and faced the wrong way and spread her knees apart.  Without thinking she touched her index finger on to her clit - it sent a shockwave of pleasure along her legs - she was so ready to fuck now, it made her a little crazy...

Suddenly Robert was in front of her - his thick member about level with her mouth and Big Mac was position behind her - his beautiful cock about level with her pussy.

Big Mac put his hand on her shoulder to steady her and slowly but surely  pushed the tip of his cock into her - it went in without resistance - and it kept on going - god this guy had a long cock - shivers went down her spine as he pushed all the way into to her.  Now slowly out pulling the rim of his helmet along her vaginal wall - now in again activating all sorts of pleasure centres in her.  

Now this is what she had been waiting for - "yes please " she murmured - "more like that" - with that encouragement he picked up speed a little bit and started to pick up pace.  Her cheeks started to flush little, her heart beating faster and a deep yearning within her.  She faced forward to find Robert's cock practically begging to be sucked - she lifted one hand and reached out behind him - stroked his taught buttock for a while and then pulled him towards her - his cock slipping easily in her mouth.

She gave a good hard suck and then started to synchronise the in and out motion with what Big Mac was doing at the other end - she was sucking and fucking! - it had a nice ring to it and an even better feeling -

She could feel Big Mac's balls slapping against her clit with every stroke - she could hear the slapping sound of her buttocks on his thighs - she could feel that beautiful shaft reaching so deep inside her - it was a massive turn on.  She groaned loudly - the vibrations from her mouth sending shivers of pleasure in to Robert - she started to go deeper on his cock with her mouth - she had never deep throated any one and she didn't really want to in case she gagged on them, but teasing herself with the possibility felt good - working her tongue around the sensitive end of his cock - making him moan...

Big Mac was building up momentum now - slap, slap, slap - she heard him moan as well, this probably meant he was going to come soon - she didn't want it to end yet, but at the same time she imagined his hot cum inside her - she couldn't say anything to him as she had a mouth full of cock...she could feel her own orgasm somewhere far away, but not that close yet - she was enjoying getting a good pounding after months of nothing...

Big Mac had reached a crescendo - like a piston - she took Robert's cock out of her mouth, as she couldn't concentrate on sucking with all this pleasure inside her - she started babbling, hardly knowing what she was saying "Yes, yes, just like that..., now, now..."

All of a sudden he slowed right down and let out a massive low guttural sound and then pushed all the way inside of her, with long slow strokes - she was sure he was touching her G spot - his body shuddering, after a minute or two of wringing all the pleasure from his orgasm he withdrew - and she could feel the void when he took his magnificent cock out of her - she turned her body round on the chair to look at him - his chest was heaving, and his body was glowing with sweat - his beautiful black body gleaming - his cock - although semi erect now - was glistening with all of her cunt juice - 

"Wow!", she thought, I could get used to this!  Even better she still had a spare cock with a massive hard on to finish off with

She looked Big Mac up and down and purred "not bad....as a starter...now where's my main course...? - 

She turned her body so that she was on her back this time - Robert moved round to face her - she lifted her knees in the air, making it very obvious where he'd had to go - he moved in-between them - his cock still massively erect from her sucking - he was more muscular than Big Mac and although his cock wasn't as long, it was plenty thick enough - she was going to enjoy him stretching her cunt lips open - she motioned for him to go inside her.

Again he pushed into her slowly, with little resistance, considering how wet she was - it felt amazing, all - the - way -in

"She looked into his eyes and said "tell me something you like about me..."

He was a little surprised that she wanted to talk, but he clearly had a crush on her after the events of that morning... He did a little half smile..

"Well you have the most beautiful pair of...(pause) eyes - they are a beautiful shade of brown"

She smiled at his deliberately corny joke "...and you have amazing tits, of course!" She looked down - they were sitting fairly flat on her chest - the nipples erect "You can touch them if you want..." He reached forward and pinched one of her nipples gently in his had and made another stroke of his cock inside her - she shut her eyes with pleasure - it didn't matter about her tits or her belly - he was into her whatever....

"What else do you like...? Another stroke - harder this time "I love the way your body moves when I pump into you like this

Another stroke. All the way in and deep She could feel his hand touching the small rolls of her skin on her belly, moving down to stroke her pubes and brush past her clit "... and I love that you're a badass"

Two strokes this time She smiled without revealing her teeth - "Ok that's enough now..." With that he put his hands on her knees and began to build up speed - methodically pushing his gorgeous fat cock into her....

Big Mac had lain on the floor after his orgasm - he looked quite spent.  However after a few minutes of catching his breath and watching Melissa and Robert together, it was his turn to go on his hands and knees - he made his way over to the sofa - his cock and balls gently swinging as he did so. He checked out Melissa's body as well - appreciating her tits jiggling with each of Robert's strokes, after a while of watching this, he moved over to Melissa's side and put his mouth over one of her nipples and started licking at it gently and caressing it with his juicy lower lip.

Melissa had her eyes shut before this - lost in the sensations of Robert's cock - she gave a little gasp of pleasure and opened her eyes to see what Big Mac was doing "Yes you can carry on doing that..." she murmured...

Without thinking she moved her hand down to her clit - it was on fire - sensitive and wet - she put her finger against Robert's shaft as he was pulling in and out of her - feeling the small ridges of his cock - then she started the familiar side to side movement on the tip of her clit, almost flicking - like she had done so many nights when she was horny with no one to take care of her needs...except this time she had two strong men attending to her - and it felt amazing to stimulate her nipples, her clit and her cunt all at once - she could get used to this.

Robert straightened her legs and put one foot on each of his shoulders, pulling the thighs tightly together - making her cunt lips squeeze his cock harder "Fuck, yes...."

With this he increased his speed some more - she was ready for him now - Big Mac had moved to sucking the other nipple - not so gently now, gathering it in-between his lips and pulling it upwards so it stretched - wow the sensation was amazing - she sped up the fingering of her clit and let out a groan

Robert could see what was happening and was even more turned on - he opened her legs again and pushed them as wide as they would comfortably go - so her hand had free access to her clit -  "I'm going to cum in you so hard" he said "Yes" she murmured

Big Mac was emboldened by this - and he went to suck on her bottom lip of her mouth and then thrust his tongue deep inside - kissing her deeply. Her first thought was "oh Robert" and then realized he was at the other end - what did this mean?  Her first thought had been Robert - was she actually into this guy?  This two timing liar, who had tried to trick her...?  This young guy who... who was drop dead gorgeous with an amazing body and a good sized cock who thought she was a badass....?

She put that thought to one side and concentrated on her orgasm - he was stretching her and she loved it - although she was kissing Big Mac with his gorgeous lips, she opened her eyes to see Robert looking at her intently - their eyes locked for an instant - was this more than a casual fuck for him...?  No time for these thoughts now - she was so so turned on- she could feel that tingling sensation building inside her...

"now..."now..." was all she could say as the waves of a deep shuddering orgasm crashed over her - Robert was moments behind but was still pumping her at full speed - almost more sensation than she could bare until he spasmed too and pushed himself as deep as he could into her whilst pumping whatever spunk he had left deep within her, slowing his thrusting right down...taking pleasure in being inside her while his cock was so sensitive from his orgasm...gingerly pushing in and out until he could bare it no more

He pulled out of her and went and lay on the bed - the whole boudoir shoot was so fucked now - sperm dripping on the floors and sheets, the smell of weed - what the hell she thought - she pulled Big Mac by the hand over to the bed as well and she lay down to rest between the two of them - the two of them spooning her - what a great feeling - she was still stoned, her pussy stretched and throbbing gently... 

Her eyes snapped open... shit they had fallen asleep - what time was it...? - she looked at the window - still full sunlight - not that long...

She lifted her head - she was still in-between the two guys - they were still snoozing - ok she couldn't stay here like this - she very slowly wriggled her way away from them - looking for her clothes - she noticed there was a red light on the camera that was pointed at the sofa they had been fucking on - then she realized - that Robert had been filming the whole thing! - she had an idea and went over, stopped the filming and took the memory card out - with all the shoot photos and film on.

She wasn't going to let him keep any of that for his pleasure (or blackmail!) - she thought about having a shower, but decided to just get dressed and go.  She had no idea what he would tell Camille -  he had no pictures to show now, she realized that he would have to track her down to ask about the memory card... she smiled as she got in her car, looking forward to reviewing the material on there.  Maybe, just maybe she would see him again...

12