Bought And Paid For

Story Info
He Paid For A Month Of My Wife.
1.6k words
3.7
10.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

BOUGHT AND PAID FOR

He asked if she was available and I said she could be.  He  was tall, confident, dangerous, and rich.  There wasn't much he didn't have, but he didn't have her.  I asked him what he was offering.  "What are you asking?" he asked.  

"A million a day," I said.  She had come up with that figure.  I thought it was high, but she was determined she was worth it.  

"Is there a limit?" he asked.  

"No limit," I said.  "You pay for as long as you can come up with the money.  She'll do what she's paid for," I said.  "You buy a month, you get a month.  You buy a year, you get a year."

"And she agrees to this?" he asked.

"She suggested it," I said.  "She doesn't do what she doesn't want to do," I told him.  "But she will do what she says she'll do.  You can bank on that."

He smiled, took out his checkbook, and began writing.  

When he finished, he handed me the check.  I picked it up, read it, and smiled.  "Thirty million?  You want a month?"  He simply nodded and smiled.  

"Thirty days," he said, "from tomorrow.  You get her back on the first of March.  

"She'll be at your door at eight," I said.  "Whatever you want, she'll do.  Any time, any act, anything, and for as long as you want."

"That's good," he said.  "I do always get what I pay for, or there are consequences.  Grave consequences," he said with a deadly look.  

The next morning we were at his door at 7:59.  After we rang the ten foot door opened and he stood smiling.  "Good morning," he said.  "You can leave your clothes here, since you won't need them for a month."

Without hesitating she took off her clothes and handed them to me.  Standing naked at the door, she turned to me and nodded.  "See you in a month," she said.  

I watched her step inside and the door closed.  Everything that happen from that point to the first of March, I found out later.  When the door closed she stood naked before him he said, "You will shower, then you will have sex with me in front of my friends.  You will do what I say and you will like it.  You will then have sex with some of them and do whatever they tell you to do."

"Sure," she said.  

She showered and she washed everything twice.  When she toweled dry she came out and stood before ten people who sat in chairs arranged in a circle.  When the rich man came back he was nude and he told her to get on her knees, which she did. 

He knelt behind her and shoved it in with one quick motion and it hurt but she didn't complain.  She let him fuck as she held herself on her hands and knees, taking him compliantly, passively, from behind.  After he had fucked herein front of the ten people, men and women, he told each one to take his place, and they did.

First, a man named Marcos rammed into her pussy from behind and it didn't hurt by then.  Then a woman named Francine strapped on a dildo and fucked her for thirty minutes.  After a man name Cletus, one named Deon, and another named Justin fucked in front of the group, she was told to suck each one as the others watched.

She did and swallowed their cum, smiling while she did.  Her pussy began to hurt just a bit and the rich man came back and fucked her and she even came.  When an hour had passed she was led to a table that was covered by foods (meats and fruit and salads) and told to eat, which she did.  When she was finished she was taken to a bed where the rich man gestured for her to join him, which she did.

He fucked her until he slept and then she dozed herself.  In the morning he fucked again, but he had her get on top and ride him until she came.  After breakfast of eggs and sausage and juice, she was told to stand in the middle of the circle of the people from the night before and told to stand, bend over, spread her legs, and let each fuck her until they came.  

She stood, bent over, and let each fuck her until they came in her sloppy pussy.  She looked around and saw there were maybe a hundred people watching from seats around the balcony looking into the room.  She had ten loads of cum in her and she was told to shower again and wash herself, cleaning out the cum of those she'd fucked.

She was given lunch then the rich man ate her in the middle of the circle and made her come twice.  She drew her legs up and let him suck and lick and probe her with his tongue.  When he was done each of the circle ate her and each made her come.   

That afternoon, after a delicious lunch of fruit and sandwiches and soup, she stood again and let each one fuck her as she stretched out before them, letting the women fuck her with a dildo and the men with their cocks, and each man came on her stomach and told to rub it in.   She rubbed the gooey mess into her skin and licked the excess off her fingers, which they seemed to like.  

Then the ten people joined her in the shower and each on washed her with a soapy sponge, each washing her pussy, her bottom and her tits.   She was then to wash each one, washing their cocks, their vaginas, and their bottoms, which she did without complaint.

They all dried her, then kissed each part of her, lingering on her nipples, her pussy, and her ass.  She stood in front of them and let them attend to her, patiently waiting until each was finished.  When they had finished they took her to the rich man and he fucked her missionary as they watched.

For five days they repeated the process until her pussy hurt and her body ached from servicing the group.  Then they let her sleep for three days, and she did.  They fed her from the bed and then let her sleep.  On the fifth day they woke her, took her to the rich man's bed and let her to have sex with him until he slept.

On the twentieth day she was taken to an arena and put on a bed in the middle of the stage.  Then a line of men formed on the stage and each one fucked her and each one came on her tits and stomach.  She was told to rub it in, then taste it off her fingers, swallowing each time, which she did.

By the twenty-fifth day, she had fucked dozens of people, men and women, been eaten and sucked, and come upon, and she was told to rest, because a marathon session was about to begin.  She did what she was told.

Finally, she was washed again, scrubbed, dried, and powdered.  Eventually, she was taken back to the arena and put on a bed.  

Fifty people gathered around her.  Each one took a turn and did something different to her.  Some fucked her mouth, some her ass, many in her pussy, a few made her eat them, and some others told her to bring them with her lips and tongue, which she did.  She didn't sleep for three days, just fucked and sucked and did what she was told.

She had been fucked in the ass, the pussy, the hand, her mouth, on her cheeks, and between her toes.

She had used her lips, her tongue, her fingers, her toes, her belly, between her tits, against her cheeks, and--of course--in her pussy.  For three days they used her as a fucking machine and she did as she was told, taking each one dutifully.

They let her sleep for a whole day, then they lined up again and took their turn with her, fucking a different part of her continuously as a hundred people watched from the balcony.  They applauded her climaxes, cheered her orgasms, and were quiet as they watched her be fucked by attendant after attendant.  

At the end of twenty-nine days she was fed, washed, dried, and powdered, then led to the rich man's bed.

"You have performed well, and I am ready to offer you thirty more days.  You will again be well fed, thoroughly fucked, and watched by many as you do it.  What do you say?  Are you interested?"

"A deal is a deal," she said.  "I have done my part, earned my money, and we will say goodbye.  I hope you find another candidate, but our business is completed.  Have a good life, as depraved as it is."

They led her naked to the large door, and she stepped outside, then was given her clothes.  "You can dress on the porch, outside, so the neighbors can watch," which she did. 

I walked ahead of her to the car and opened the passenger door.  She got in, smiled at me, and said, "Let's go to Monte Carlo.  We have money to spend."

"You earned it," I said.

"Yes I did," she said.  Our deal was she would tell me everything, which, in explicit detail, over the next thirty days, she did.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers