All Comments on 'Bought And Paid For'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Amazing story! 10 stars thank you Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Here is what should have happened... Before he dropped the whore off he said, "Honey I'm sorry but I could only get him to pay 100K per day. I guess your just not as hot as you think you are. However, three million is better than nothing!" The whore got out and was fucked so many times in the months she had a half dozen STD's by the time she got home. She was surprised she had to call uber since hubby didn't come get her. When she got home the house was empty, everything was gone except a note on the fridge. "Dear stupid slut, I can't believe you think I'd stay with such a piece of trash skank as you. BTW, it was 30 million, not 3. However, I've decided to take it all. You're alone and penniless, have fun bitch!"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't work for me. Not erotic at all, just a boring account of fucking and sucking. Nothing about what she felt, how it changed her (and something like that, even if a person could physically endure it, would change you) or anything about the people using her. The entire story could be just "A man sells his wife for an obscene amount of money so that a rich guy can share her with all his friends. She has sex almost continuously for a month with various people that eventually amounts to dozens. She and her husband blow all the money in Monte Carlo." Boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
1046 Followers
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...