Bouncing Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down and grimaced self-consciously.

Sarah smiled sympathetically. "But you're still an attractive woman, Cathy."

My heart skipped. 'What!?!?' She'd said attractive. Not pretty, not beautiful. Attractive! To whom? To her? I felt myself flushing.

"Are you OK, Cathy?" She sounded concerned.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little hot in here."

"OK. Got it. Let's take a walk. I have something I'd like to show you."

The air was indeed cooler outside of the room. The gym had aircon and large ceiling fans. Sarah steered me away from the main area and through a double door. On the other side was a smaller, but still spacious, room. Various equipment was pushed against the walls. But, in the center, were two trampolines. Full-sized, gymnastic trampolines.

Sarah spoke, and her mouth felt tantalizingly close to my ear. "I wouldn't advise it today, on medical grounds. But if you come back, I'd be happy to let you have a go. Anything for the great Cathy Cassidy."

I wondered if Sarah was teasing me, but, her voice was earnest and, glancing sideways, her smile open. "What do you think, Cathy? I'm sure Alyssa, or one of the other girls, could watch James and Mabel for a while."

I couldn't bring myself to turn and speak directly to my new friend. I didn't trust myself not to kiss her. So, still staring forwards at the trampolines, I nodded and said, "I think I'd really like that."

Before we left, I pre-booked a session for the following weekend. Just as I had told Sarah I would. Driving back home, I found myself grinning. Grinning like a schoolgirl with a crush on teacher. Only the ages were the other way around. I told myself it was harmless. I told myself that nothing would happen. I told myself that it was for the best if nothing did. I'm a terrible liar sometimes.

+ + + + +

It was past midnight and Wayne was snoring. Even without the noise, I would have been awake. It had been a stimulating day for me, and I'd asked him the question. But he said he had been worn out by working on his presentation and had to be up early. I sometimes wondered what he got up to in his office. More than once the door had been locked from the inside, accidentally he claimed.

Different thoughts floated through my head. But they were dominated by green eyes, shaded by black hair. I looked at Wayne, he seemed deep in slumber. As quietly as I could, I got out of bed and tiptoed to the en suite. I slid the dimmer down to low before turning on the light. Thinking, 'if it is good enough for him,' I locked the door behind me. In an under-sink cabinet was a wicker basket stacked with hand towels. Rummaging a little, I retrieved my friend. Small, metallic, very quiet, and surprisingly powerful.

Standing in front of the sink, I looked at my ghostly reflection. Conscious of time, I wriggled off my panties and pulled my T over my head. The low light was kind to me, masking some of the imperfections that normally left me unhappy about my appearance. Attractive? Well why not?

I cupped a breast and squeezed. Wait! Was that a noise from the bedroom? I listened attentively, but nothing. Time to get a move on. I clicked my mini-vibrator on and felt, rather than heard, it hum into life. From lengthy experience, the buzzing would be too much to take directly at first, so I strategically placed it an inch or so to the left of my clit. As I pressed it into my flesh, the reverberations propagated and caused me to breathe in sharply.

Licking my index finger I returned to my right breast, I ran my dampened digit around its areola until I got the result I wanted. Taking my erect nipple between finger and thumb, I squeezed. Squeezed hard. Another intake of breath. And I moved the bullet half an inch rightwards. I repeated my little ritual with the neglected left breast. A mixture of pain and pleasure flooded through me, I dared to put the toy directly onto my already throbbing clit.

As extreme waves of pleasure washed over me, I closed my eyes. I imagined Sarah kneeling in front of me. Grasping my ass-cheeks. Her tongue flicking at my clit. I pushed the vibrator harder against my loins. A low moan escaped my lips. Opening my eyes again, but with a still vibrant vision of Sarah's tongue buried in my pussy, I silently mouthed words at my reflection.

"Fuck me, Sarah. Please fuck me. I want your tongue in me. Like that. Just like that. Oh, please Sarah, make me cum."

My little friend was always super effective, but tonight my orgasm crashed into me in record time. As my body trembled and convulsed, I hissed words, through clenched teeth, seemingly unbidden.

"I love you, Sarah!"

Even as my chest heaved and flushed, a thought still flitted through my over-stimulated brain. 'What the fuck? Love?'

Having found a packet of wipes, and cleaned up a best I could, I crept back into bed. Legs unsteady, still trembling a little. Very satisfied, but very, very confused.

Worn out, and despite my enervated state, unconsciousness came quickly. I slept well.

+ + + + +

Cathy's story will continue in Chapter Two

+ + + + +

Endnotes & Acknowledgements

  • I fervently hope that my future sister-in-law doesn't ever read this story, but I'm indebted to her for answering a few questions I had. They were things I wanted to know about parenting anyway, so no extracting information under false pretenses.

  • In the same vein, thanks to the owners of the trampoline park I visited with a young family member over the holidays. I'm sure their employees would not act in the way I describe.

  • A number of people helped me to try to make Cathy's life as a mom a bit more realistic. I also had the help of beta readers. I'll include a full set of acknowledgments at the end of the story.

12