Bound & Gagged Pt. 03

Story Info
After a pegging, a creampie, a piss and a snowball.
1.1k words
4.54
14.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PegMePal
PegMePal
40 Followers

As I lay on the bed, my wife lay down next to me and started wriggling out of her strap-on harness knickers. She kissed me deeply on the lips, then slowly started kissing down my face and neck, before gently lapping at my still sore nipples. Gradually she dragged her tongue down my chest and abdomen, until she reached my semi hard cock. She took it in her hand, and licked the length of it, top and underside, then started kissing delicately it all over, before sucking the whole of me into her mouth.

Having just been milked mercilessly with her strap-on, I wasn't sure there would be much cum left in me, but having only had my cum forced out of me by the ass fucking, I hadn't experienced the regular release of a traditional orgasm, and so my cock fully hardened in her mouth, and I began moaning and thrusting into her mouth. After a few minutes of this, she slid her lips off me, and returned to my head and kissed me, sliding her slightly salting and very wet tongue deep into my mouth. "Ah, would you love to cum into my mouth?" She asked, before saying, "that wasn't exactly what I had in mind... at least not for right now." She winked, and kissed me again.

With that, she quickly swung her leg over my body and planted her arse firmly on my face. She wriggled down slightly, until her arse cheeks covered my face fully and her puckered rosebud was right on my lips. Without needing any further instructions, I kissed her asshole gently, then more passionately, pushing my lips up against her, before opening my mouth and running my tongue over her pucker, swirling round and around, relaxing her sphincter and letting my now probing tongue enter a little. As I revelled in the sensation on my tongue, and the delicious depravity of what I was doing, she sank her body forward and I kept my tongue out as it trailed all the way from her asshole, over her perineum and into her extremely slick pussy.

The taste of her was exquisite, having clearly enjoyed dominating me and fucking me as much as I had, as well our earlier love making. As I lapped away, sliding my tongue deep inside her and then up to her clit. The sweet wetness was occasionally punctuated by a thicker, tangier glob of my own cum oozing out of her, on to my tongue and then down my throat. My wife has always know about my fetish of cleaning up my own cream-pies from her and I heard a load moan as she felt some of me leave her. She clenched around me, completely sealing my face and stopping me breathing, which did nothing to deter my devotion of her pussy - if I was every going to suffocate, then this was the best way to do it.

Just as I thought there was a real chance of me passing out from lack of oxygen, she shuddered above me, another orgasm racking through her body. As she came, a small flood of her cum rushed out of her pussy, and I lapped and swallowed in ecstasy. It was quickly followed by a gush of my own cum, and I shuddered in excitement as she emptied her pussy into my eager mouth.

With that, she sat back up straight, and once again her beautiful asshole was directly over my lips, albeit this time she raised herself up a little so there was clear daylight between us. I lifted my head and once again began tonguing her, she moaned and then giggled a little, before saying, "You're insatiable, but after all that fucking I really need to pee". I continued to lick her pouting anus, with no intention of letting this magic stopping, and with a cock that was still rock hard. "I could gladly have you run your tongue all over my arse all night long, and I know you would love that too, but I really do need to pee!" I withdrew my tongue from her asshole, before playfully blowing on to it, and then kissing it, and as I did so I snaked my arms around her thighs, essentially locking her legs in place, and her ass and pussy over my face. I was still horny as fuck, and she knew as well as I did that there was one fetish of mine she had yet to fulfil...

Slowly, she once again leaned forward, laughing knowingly under her breath. Once we were in a full blown 69 position, she muttered, almost to herself, "You're one dirty bastard, and I love you so much for it!" She took my cock back into her mouth and I placed my lips on her pussy. Within a matter of seconds, a strong, hot stream of her piss started to flow from her pussy, splashing on to my face before I opened my mouth and began to drink greedily. As I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of warm, salty piss, she sucked me furiously, stroking my shaft with one hand, and working her free hand round to start playing with the butt plug in my ass. As her stream of pee started to slow, she began very slowly removing the butt plug, and that was enough to send me over the edge. Given all the orgasms I had already have this evening, I came a surprising amount into her mouth, and at no point did she relent with her sucking.

Holding a small amount of her pee still in my mouth, she silently climbed off me, turned around and lay on top of me, both of us with a mischievous grin on our faces. We kissed, each knowing full well that the other's mouth was still full of a bodily fluid. With out lips locked, our tongues swirled, mixing my cum with her piss in a wonderful cocktail. She was the first to swallow, and I reluctantly reciprocated. She lifted herself up on her elbows, looking down at me smiling, she pecked me on my lips and said "I hope you enjoyed your birthday present? I know I did." I kissed her back and squeezed her arse cheek with a free hand causing a final spurt of piss to escape her pussy over my crotch. "Opps" she said with a grin. "We should go and shower and head to bed" I said, before looking around at the wet sheets we were lying on, "maybe in the spare room?". "And for the record", I added, "that was absolutely amazing - thank you."

PegMePal
PegMePal
40 Followers