Bound and Willing

Story Info
A tale of binding and submission.
1.2k words
3.89
5.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room Swims in a gentle low light, bathed by candles as the sun dips lazily below the horizon. As I lead you by the hand in through the open doorway, I marvel at the elegance of you, the way the short silk kimono style dressing gown whispers against your hips with each step. The beautiful porcelain glow of your skin in the candle light captivates me.

We reach the centre of the room and I turn you to face me, your eyes are questioning yet full of trust. The floor beneath our feet is soft here - cushioned, and I let my hands come to rest at your waist,

You make an attempt to speak and I lift my hand - softly pressing a finger to your lips to silence you. My finger trails down your cheek, tracing the soft line of your jaw and the curve of your neck as my lips follow - slow gentle kisses adorning your throat from the warmth of my lips.

As I kiss you, my hands free the waistband of your silken gown, and I softly push it from your shoulders to fall to the floor.

Your body is perfection before me, milky skin that begs to be kissed and caressed. And I walk around you, my touch light upon your shoulders as I come to stand behind you.

I reach to the ceiling and pull down the first rope, it is soft yet supremely strong, and I tie it gently around your upper arm, looping it twice before knotting. Then as I kiss your neck once more - you drop your head forwards and down in an act of beautiful submission to the work of my hands.

I loop back and forth, from one arm to the other, working my way down to your wrists as I listen to your breath quicken slightly with anticipation. And then with a swift pull on the rope, your arms are drawn together tightly behind your back, your shoulder blades kissing, your wrists and forearms pressed together in a beautiful symmetry.

I take the rope and come to stand in front of you, winding it around your waist and middle, reaching around behind you to interlace it with the binding of your arms. Each time I do, our bodies touch, my naked chest pressing against the heat of your breasts, and it sends electricity up my spine and to my groin - stirring my passion.

I complete each circuit of your body until your waist, torso and breasts are framed with bindings and knots.your upper body completely bound, your submission gleaming in your eyes. The way the rope bites into your skin gently and thrusts your breasts forward and proud makes my arousal grow.

I lean in and our lips meet - parting. The kiss is searching and deep as my hand finds your breast and gently teases your nipple until erect before pinching briskly. You bite my lip with a soft moan, and I pinch again, slightly longer and more firmly. Your body squirms slightly within your restriction, and I smile as I draw away from our kiss.

I feel you reach towards me to continue the kiss, and I respond with a sharp smack across your breast, my fingerprints instantly visible as pink welts raise and mark you with my displeasure. You gasp at the instant pain, followed by the heat spreading across your tender skin, and i take a firm grip of your jaw, locking your gaze with mine. "Don't take liberties." My words are spoken with a harsh but even tone, and as i watch you submit with your eyes to my chastisement, i move my grip to your shoulders and lower you gently to your knees, our eyes still locked. I watch you savour my control, giving in to me - your eyes silently asking for me to dominate you utterly.

Stepping back from you i look over your body, savouring the curves and milky nests of your skiing in stark contrast to the deep velvet coloured lines of rope that bind you - my hands moving to my trousers and releasing them to fall to the ground, until i stand before you proud and erect. The look of need is written all over your face as you gaze at my hardness, and your lips part - your voice quiet and pleading.

"Please sir...." You ask, your eyes speak your conflicted emotions, the fear of further punishment, conflicted with your desperation to ask for something more...

I step in closer, bringing the heat of my hardness close to your face, my fingertips grazing your cheek with a softness, before i draw back and smack you sharply. "Silence." My single word stops you dead in your begging tracks, and with that i take a firm grip of your hair, my fingers running through the length of it and holding you tightly as my other hand comes to your chin and i draw your jaw open. Your lips part and the pinkness of your cheek holds my attention for a moment before i open your mouth and hold you entirely motionless, hovering the head of my cock so close to your tongue. Your eyes beg me, plead with me to give you more- and after what must seem like an eternity to you - i oblige, my hips slowly moving forwards to enter the soft wetness of your mouth.

The feeling is exquisite as your lips close around me, and i feel you begin to suck greedily at me.

Maintaining my grip, holding you there motionless and helpless, your eyes speak of your gratitude as i begin to thrust slowly and firmly, deep into your mouth. I let slip a moan of my approval, and i push deeper, your throat relaxing and allowing me inside you to my full length. I hold still, and after a moment your gag reflex kicks in, tight around my head, your eyes watering but still looking up at me in total submission. Withdrawing slightly, i thrust again, feeling your tongue search and circle my head and the heat of my shaft. The pleasure grows and i moan again, this time words : "Good girl." Two simple words - and yet the gratitude you feel for them is clear as you suck harder at me, desperate for my climax.

I feel the heat begin to rise inside my groin, the tingling in my thighs building as my climax threatens, and i fuck you faster, deeper. You moan with me - and this time i allow your expression of pleasure, as you work with your tongue and lips to gain my absolute gift to you. Holding your head absolutely still, my fist still balled in your hair and my other hand steadying your jaw, i cry out and thrust slowly, bringing my head out to your lips and moving back into you with my final moments, before the orgasm hits me and i start to come. Wave after wave of orgasm takes me over the edge, and i feel the heat flooding into your mouth, hitting your throat and filling you utterly with my approval. I draw back again, allowing you to suck greedily at my head, the last few drops of come leaving me as you swallow them dutifully.

Stepping backwards, i withdraw from your mouth but maintain my grip on you - lifting your face to look directly at me. I gift you with a smile, silent approval. And i wait ...

"Thank you master" you venture, the words coming between short flushed breaths.

"Now, what would a good slave deserve next?" I ask with a wry smile, and wait for your reply...