Bound and Willing Pt. 02

Story Info
The slave gets her reward.
1.4k words
4.32
6.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a new perspective....

his power and presence was breathtaking as he stood over her, and she felt goosebumps running across her naked skin in waves as she knelt patiently awaiting his command. His orgasm had been such a gift, and she still savoured the taste of him as she silently gazed up at his body towering over her.

With a gentle touch his finger drew up under her chin, and his thumb traced her jawline in a delicate sweeping caress.

'Silence now please.' He spoke, gently but firmly - his Command holding her attention utterly.

With that his hands came to her shoulders, still bound tightly, her arms behind her back, her torso encased in the designs of his beautiful rope work.

He gently lowered her to the ground, face down, and as her stomach and breasts took the weight of her semi restricted body, she surrendered to him utterly - laying her head to one side and patiently waiting. Soon she felt the attention of his hands once more - and the sensation thrilled her utterly. He swept her foot up behind her, until the curve of her calf muscle pressed into the back of her thigh - and the rope tying began again. Before long he had knotted from toe to knee,circling around her thigh and shin - the tight loops of red binding her upper and lower leg together. He repeated the process on the opposite side, until her body was finally bound in its entirety, her heels pressing into the soft curve of her buttocks.

He circled her, and out of the corner of her eye she could see him surveying his handiwork with satisfaction. Did she see the stir of his arousal again - so soon after his release only minutes ago? She tried not to look too closely, not wanting to gain his displeasure.

His hands were on her again, firm and sure, now attaching rope to her shoulders, her waist, her knees. Long lines that stretched down from the metal pulleys that glinted above her - anchored to the ceiling.

His voice again - that smooth deep voice that electrified her very soul.

"Not a sound now please. I want a silent toy - and if you're a good girl I'll let you come..." his sentence burned through her, sending the fire of possibility coursing through her and leaving her wet with anticipation.his words trailed off as his hands found the main rope and drew down on it smoothly, the pulleys chinking into motion as they took her weight and she was lifted off the floor. She looked straight ahead, lifting her head to gaze at his shins, and with another swift draw on the rope, he lifted her again, her eyes roaming up his body as he did so. She took in every inch of his powerful form, the tension in his thigh muscles as he drew her higher with each pull on the rope. In moments she was level with his waist. Oh god yes, he was hard again - and so fucking beautiful - she thought to herself, feeling the heat and the dampness becoming more intense between her bound thighs.

The utter powerlessness was intoxicating. She hung in the air, gently swaying., entirely supported and encased by the work of his hands encircling every part of her body.

His fingers brushed her shoulder and she struggled not to make a sound, as the feeling of her utter abandonment to his will washed over her. He stepped, and stepped again. with slow strides he walked around her body - and she felt the loss of him from her vision line the pit of her stomach. All she wanted was to gaze at her master, to watch him, to have him near.

Suddenly she was roused from her despair, as she felt his fingertips touch her again, running from her toes along her shins, and finding her inner thighs. He was standing behind her now. she struggled not to make a sound at his touch but a gasp escaped her lips and she felt his reaction - a sharp smack across her left buttock. The pain was exquisite, the sting - followed by the heat spreading across her bum, and even this attention caused yet another stir of passion inside her.

"i said silence did I not?" And she silently acknowledged him. She felt his hips, coming to rest between her knees, gently pinning her legs apart so he could gaze down at the source of her arousal. She was wet, visibly so, her lips flushed pink with the heat of her need, and he allowed his fingers to trail up her inner thighs one hand coming to rest upon her left bum cheek - steadying her - as the fingertips of his other hand grazed her wetness.

Inside her head she screamed out at his touch, but she remained silent. God the exquisite feelings coursing through her! She was his utterly - motionless and bound for his will and his use. Her breasts heaved beneath her, straining at the ropes with her breath as she struggled to maintain control of herself.

And then, he was inside her. First one finger, then another. Searching her, circling and withdrawing before pushing into her again. She felt herself soaking his skin, the sweet lubrication of her desire allowing him to slide in and out of her so easily. And she whimpered - almost unbearably close to losing control of herself at his touch.his fingers withdrew and the hand left her buttock. This time there was no smack. No sharp fire across her bum. His knees moved away from her and she felt utter loss as his touch was gone.

Seconds felt like days and she longed for him to touch her again, but only his voice came to her.

"not another sound. Not until I tell you, and don't you dare come without my permission - or there will be harsh consequences."

He knew that the smack had thrilled her, and he knew that the truest way to punish her was to withdraw his attention. God he knew her so utterly, inside and out. And she composed herself, silently begging him to take her over the edge.

With that he was near her again, after what seemed like an agonising eternity his thighs pinned her knees apart once more and this time he grabbed her wrists behind her back, taking a firm hold of the ropes that bound them. His other hand went to work, and he pushed three fingers deep inside her, filling her and thrusting deep into her. He pulled at her wrists, drawing her body back onto his fingers, and she silently begged for more, desperately close to the edge. Another finger, oh god it was so intense. She felt his little finger slip inside, and now she was stretched for him, taking all that she could as he fucked her faster with his hand. She felt him circling, pushing, his fingertips so deep, his knuckles twisting, opening her up and finding new sensations in her core that drove her insane with the need to come. The fire raging was almost impossible to control and every inch of her screamed out for release as his movements inside her became more forceful. She could feel the wetness dripping from her now, his power over her utterly intoxicating. Her vision became a blur as he pulled her again and again onto his hand, the exquisite fucking pushing her beyond delirium. She felt she might pass out with the intensity, lose herself beyond consciousness at the feelings washing over her, and then... his words.

His sweet words.

"come for me."

And oh the release. The fire tearing through her as she screamed out in abandon. The orgasm hit her like a million fireworks at once, lighting up every inch of her body with spasms and drawing cries from her that felt like someone else were screaming from within her body. Reality became a blur, as he pounded into her, and she flooded him with her orgasm. "Keep me in this forever " she thought to herself as she gave up to the moment of absolute abandon, swimming in the haze of the ecstasy's he was giving her.

Such a gift, such an honour to be his. And as the last ebbs of her peak flowed over her in decreasing waves, he gently came to a stop. And withdrew his fingers.

Before she could feel the loss of his touch as keenly as before, she felt him step closer, his hands at her hips, the heat of his body closer to her, and she silently praised him for his attention as she felt the tip of him brush against her wetness...