Bound Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down, slave and eat, but take off that apron, you're not cooking anymore," he orders and I obey, putting the apron back on the hook and sitting naked in the chair. I put some of the stir fry on my plate and begin to eat as my Master grins salaciously at me. He's seen me naked so many times, but I realize this is a new development, we've never eaten dinner with me sitting here naked. He can't keep his eyes off my big boobs. Like the horny slut I am, his frank gaze at my best asset only excites me more. I sit up straight and show them off to him, his grin breaks into a smile, that evil smile. Oh no, he's got that look again. But it's like he's looking right through me and I shudder with arousal and anticipation.

Without saying a word he reaches out and touches the darkest mark on my breasts as if he needed to assess the damage with his hands. Then without warning he pinches the nipple and pulls, tweaking it as I gasp at the pain, but say nothing. Somehow the pain is shooting little electrical shocks straight to my clit and I instinctively squeeze my thighs together. What the hell is wrong with me? Why does the pain keep bringing pleasure? I don't know the answer but I know what his taking possession of me is doing to my slit and I can't stop the moan of pleasure that escapes my lips.

"Oh, my little slave likes that, does she?"

"Yes and no, Master."

"Explain, slave."

"I don't like the pain Master, but the signals it's sending to my pussy make me hornier than I can ever remember before today."

"Perfect, you might be a pain slut."

"I suppose that is possible, Master. This morning when you whipped my breasts and my butt while the dildo was working on my nether region, it drove me to heights I've never reached before."

"So that's why you squirted?"

"I guess so, Master."

"I'm not a sadistic bastard, and I don't get off on hurting you, just controlling you."

"Whatever works for you, Master, I'm just your slave, my pleasure doesn't matter," I hear myself say. What? Why did I say that? Do I really mean it? You've got to stop watching all that bondage porn and get your mind under control. But another part of me knows I truly mean it, I've had fantasies about giving up control since I hit puberty. Besides, if I agree that he is my Master, then he controls everything about me, even my mind. I look up to see that Master is staring at me with mouth agape. It's coming so natural now, he's already been my Master in my mind for a while now, I just never told him about it.

"Do you really mean that babe?" He asks and takes a drink of his milk.

"Yes Master, I've been fantasizing about it for months now. I might have eventually told you, because it turns me on like nothing else ever has. Those fantasies have played out in my mind when we've had rough animal sex and after that night a couple months ago, I almost told you, but I didn't want to lose you. I know it's stupid, but I was afraid you'd think I was some sort of freak and never want to see me again," I respond, my feelings just spilling out of my mouth. You idiot, why are you telling him everything? I'm telling him because I know as a slave I have no secrets from my Master. This kind, gentle yet strong man is my Master, he already owns my heart and soul, what's the difference if he owns my body and mind too. You are beyond hope, there's no going back now.

"Geez, Becky, you know how much I love you, I could never think that about you. Maybe the horniest woman I've ever dated, but certainly not a freak," he chuckles softly to himself, his eyes look away from me as if remembering something.

"So I'm the horniest slut you ever dated, Master?"

"Yes babe, and it's not even close. I was afraid to date you at first, I mean, all the rumors and I knew you must be quite the little slut because I'd heard first-hand accounts from several guys. But to me you are the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen, and that includes movie stars and Playboy models. I had to find out for myself, that's why I asked you out. I figured I would get my dick sucked by Blowjob Becky and maybe stick it in your tight pussy too, and see if the rumors were true. That first night when you took me down your throat without a hint of gagging and sent me to heaven, I was in love. I knew right then I wanted to make you my steady and take you off the market. Damn, you suck cock like a pro! And then when you were so horny and let be dip my wick in your tight pussy, I came again so quickly, I knew I had to marry you."

"How could you know that after just having sex, Master?"

"It wasn't just the sex, it was the submissive way you gave yourself to me, the beautiful smile, those fantastic tits, your dimples, and just your overall sweet personality. You kept trying to be as pleasing as possible, even back then, and I knew I had to keep you forever."

"Oh god, Master, I think I knew that night too. I had already been watching all this BDSM and Non-consent porn, and there had always been random guys in my fantasies, capturing me and making me their slave. You know, movie stars, handsome strong men, but that night, even after all we'd done, I went home and masturbated to thoughts of you being my Master. I imagined you ever since, and I want it for real now, Master," I say and I'm telling the truth. You really are a masochistic slut, now that you've told him all of this, he'll never let you go. I sure hope not, I want to be with him always.

"Damn Beck, I knew you were sweet and submissive, but I never thought you'd be willing to go this far."

"Yes Master, my mind was having this war inside, telling me not to tell you, not to submit to you. But my heart, body and soul knew it was what I wanted and needed. What you did today fulfilled my greatest fantasy ever. I'm sure you thought it over a lot and weren't sure whether you should go through with it, because it might break us up. I mean, most girls would have gotten really angry and never wanted to see or speak to you ever again. Fortunately, I'm not most girls and I loved it. I want you to do it to me always. I don't mean kidnapping, you don't need to, I'll be your willing little slave for as long as you want me, Master." Goodbye freedom, hello slavery, you idiot. I'm not an idiot and my mind and heart feel so free. It's incredibly freeing to give up control, worry, etc., to just please my Master and make him happy, that will be so rewarding.

"Just so we're clear, this means I have carte blanche, I can do anything I want to you, right?" Jimmy asks incredulously. No, no, you need to set up limits, he could ruin your beautiful body or cut off your gorgeous red hair. But then I wouldn't be a true slave, I'd just be his kinky partner.

"Yes Master," I say submissively and blush with arousal at thoughts of what he might do to me, but I can't deny how it makes me feel. Somewhere in the background I hear Master draw in a sharp breath of surprise.

"One more time, if I want to weld a permanent collar on you, if I want to pierce your nipples and clit, if I want to brand your hip with my mark, if I want to make your tits produce milk, if I want to turn you into my pony girl, if I want you to be my puppy, crawling around all the time --" oh god, stop Master, you're gonna make me cum. And then I do cum, I can't help it, he's pushing every button I have, all in the same sentence. I don't hear the rest of it as my orgasm overwhelms me. I came without permission, I'm such a bad girl, ooh, now Master will have to punish me. "Becky -- babe, are you alright?" He asks, I don't know how long I was inattentive, but he's looking at me with concern.

"Sorry Master, I came without permission, please punish me," I say. Why would you tell on yourself, and who asks for punishment? You are definitely a masochist. Yes, that's part of BDSM and I'm all in.

"You mean you didn't hear all of what I said because you had an orgasm while I described all of the things I could do to you?"

"Yes Master," I reply and he gets that evil grin and laughs like I've never heard him laugh before. It sounds like one of those laughs that the evil genius has when he's discovered some devious way to rule the world. Oh god, you're in for it now, good luck stupid slut.

"Holy shit Becky, this just gets better and better. You really want to become my sex slave. Hot damn, I just hit the jackpot. The hottest girl I've ever seen wants to be my slave!"

"I don't think I would go that far, Master, there are a lot of beautiful women out there, models and movie stars who are much hotter than me."

"In the public's eyes, yes, but not in mine Rebecca DeHart, you are the hottest woman on the planet. I've wanted you ever since I first met you that day in Algebra, but I was too nervous to ask you out, because I thought you were out of my league."

"I met you in Algebra, Master? I don't remember that."

"I'm not surprised, I was about the same height as you, skinny and gawky looking. I developed late, I grew several inches my junior year, and I finally started to put on muscle. My dad was getting worried I was going to have to look for another profession, I wasn't strong enough to work on a farm. That's why I never asked you out until this past year, I finally looked like a man and I summoned up the courage to ask you out."

"I guess that's why I don't remember you Master, I'm sorry I didn't remember you from back then."

"I'm not, it's better this way, you don't have to remember me as some skinny kid you took pity on, you have me as I am now."

"I love you as you are now, Master."

"Great, now about that punishment," my Master says. Uh-oh, I was hoping he'd forget.

"Yes Master," I say as I bow my head in submission and both fear and arousal are keeping my adrenaline high. Why are you excited about being punished?

"Clean up from dinner and then come kneel in front of me in the living room when you're finished," my Master orders.

"Yes Master," I reply and get up and start clearing the table as Master heads off to the living room to watch the baseball game. I scrape the small amount of leftovers in a Tupperware container and put them in the fridge. I wash the dishes and put them away.

"Babe, bring me a beer when you're done," he calls from the living room. I finish up and scurry into the bathroom to relieve myself. I brush out my hair and put on some makeup, I might as well look as good as I can for him, even if I'm naked. What is wrong with you, you're putting on makeup for your captor? He is my Master and I love him. I slip back into the kitchen and grab a bottle of beer from the fridge. I open it then walk down the hall and hand him the beer before kneeling, still naked, wearing the leather cuffs and collar he's locked on me.

"You can do better than that, slave," Master snaps when he looks down at me.

"I'm sorry Master, please tell me what you want."

"You've watched plenty of videos, and I'm assuming you've read even more stories, don't you know how to kneel before your Master?"

"Each one is different Master, please order me into the position that pleases you most," I say and he sighs. Uh-oh, this isn't going to make my punishment any better, he's already frustrated because I didn't pay enough attention to know what he wants. Stupid slave.

"When I tell you to kneel before me I want you to display yourself and emphasize your best assets. Spread your legs wide, let me see that pretty pink pussy of yours. Sit back on your heels and arch your back, thrust up those beautiful tits of yours. Put your hands behind you in the small of your back so my view is not obstructed. Keep your head level and look down at the floor unless I tell you to look at me," my Master orders and I scramble to assume the position he's requested.

"Like this Master?"

"This is better, but move your knees wider apart -- yes wider, there, much better. The arch of your back is good, but pull your shoulders back more, point those hard nipples at me -- yes very good. God you have great tits! I didn't mention it, but your hair should always be going down your back like it is now, I might have you cut it a bit shorter so that point would be moot, then no matter where your hair is, it won't cover those wonderful breasts. Perfect! Remember this position, slave, this is how I want you to kneel for me," he orders. I'm practically gushing at his commands, my body is on fire and I get such a warm feeling from his praise of me. He sits watching the ball game, looking over at me from time to time, admiring my displayed body. Oh god, why does his every glance make me want him even more? He looks at me with an admiring appraisal and my pussy convulses, a trickle of my juices runs down my inner thigh.

After a while he sends me to the kitchen for another beer and when I return he tells me to kneel with my back to him, next to the couch between his legs. I kneel as before and he runs his fingers through my hair, and pats my head affectionately. I'm loving the attention and soon he pulls me up onto his lap and kisses my neck, he knows how much that drives me wild. Soon I'm moaning and squirming, the day's events and the weight of my submission have turned me into a horny mess, I want him inside me. I turn around and start to unbuckle his belt, kissing him on the lips, but he pulls away. He's never done that before, what did I do wrong? You're his slave, not his girlfriend/fiancé, he decides how the game is played.

"Stop slave. Did I give you permission to kiss me or unbuckle my belt?"

"No Master, I'm sorry." Oh god, this may be a lot harder than I thought, I want him so badly right now.

"Turn back around, you may not touch me until I say so," he orders and I turn back around, sitting on his lap as before. He continues to stroke his hands over my shoulders and now he reaches my breasts, touching them softly and lovingly, holding them in his hands. He teases my already hard nubs and I gasp and moan as my body is nearing another orgasm. I'm gonna get punished so much, I'm almost to cum again. This new relationship has turned my libido from hot to a raging inferno. I've always had a high sex drive, but now I'm off the charts, I can't even think straight, it's like I'm turning into his mindless slut. Yes, his slave. He suddenly pinches my nipples harder and the slutty moan that escapes my lips is nothing short of porn worthy. Oh god, if he does that again I'll cum for sure. I'm not sure I can control myself so I do the only thing I can do.

"Please may I cum, Master?" I beg piteously.

"Already?" He asks incredulously.

"Your slave is in heat, Master, please may I cum, pleeeaaaassssseee?" I beseech him. He grabs both nipples hard and twists, the sound that comes from me is the sluttiest sound I have ever heard, and I somehow hold back my impending climax.

"Really?"

"Y -- Yes Master, p -- please may I cum."

"Cum for me slave," he orders as he twists my nipples and I cum all over his lap, his legs and clean boxers soaked in my juices. I don't know if I squirted, my eyes were closed, but I certainly gushed, which I usually do. Wow, I've never cum from just tit stimulation, this is amazing! I open my eyes as I return to reality to find his arm wrapped around my waist, his left hand still teasing my nipples and I'm still high on endorphins, I could probably cum again if he ordered me to.

"That was awesome, you are incredible babe. Obviously slavery agrees with you, I've never seen you cum from my playing with your tits."

"Yes Master, it was my first time. Did I squirt?"

"No, you just gushed like normal, but you were beautiful as always."

"Thank you Master," I sigh with contentment and almost forget that I am not allowed to touch him as I start to grab his arms that are holding me. He unwraps his arms from around me and pushes me off his lap. I slip down onto the floor and kneel as he ordered me before, unsure what the problem is. He gets up off the couch and heads down the hall to his bedroom. He returns after visiting the bathroom and he's wearing clean boxers and carrying a wet washcloth and a towel. He wipes me up and dries me off, I can't help but get excited by his care of me. God I'm hornier than ever, what's happening to me? I know that even after he cleans me I'm still quite juicy and I forget my place and look up at him adoringly.

"This game is boring anyway, let's get your punishment over with so I can put you away for the night," he says and I look up at him in fear. Oh shit, my punishment. That's right, you're the one who signed on for this, so you have to take the bad with the good. I'm afraid but I'm also strangely aroused, it's a darker kind of arousal than the normal romantic feelings, it's raw sexual need, gnawing its way to the fore. I'm becoming a slave to my baser lusts, they seem to be controlling me, forcing me to abase myself for pleasure. Master please, I need you so much! What the hell, you just had an orgasm and he's promised to punish you and you're begging him for more? Definitely losing my grip on who I used to be. I suddenly realize he's attached a leash to my collar and is tugging on it.

"Get up slave, I don't like repeating myself."

"I'm sorry Master, this is -- is a little overwhelming." I say softly.

"Becky, look at me. Do you need me to stop? Are you reconsidering your agreement to all this?" Jimmy asks kindly looking down at me with genuine concern.

"No Master, I -- I'm just so damned horny right now because of what we are doing, I need you so badly. Th -- This slavery thing has turn up my sex drive by at least ten times, maybe more, oh god, I'm so hot for you right now. Please fuck me Master, use your slave in whatever way you wish, but please fuck me," I plead with him.

"After your punishment, I promise. Bad girls get punished, good girls get to cum. You were a good girl and made me a nice dinner, so you got to cum. Now you have to be punished for being a bad girl and cumming without permission," he explains. Damn, I hope I don't cum while he punishes me. He leads me down the hall to his bedroom, but when we enter, there's no bed in here anymore. There are homemade bondage devices around the room. Oh god, I'm doomed, I'll spend way too much time in here being punished, I'm gonna look like a battered woman. In the corner is a St. Andrew's cross, on the other side a pillory, in another corner, a cage. God no, I've just signed on to be the sex slave of Ivan the Terrible!

"M -- Master, where is your bed?" I ask summoning up what little courage I have left. He laughs that evil laugh again before answering me.

"In the storage shed. My parents aren't really visiting my uncle, they're at their new place, my dad bought a house in the next town. They moved there this past week. I've been preparing this place for the last two months in preparation for you, my pretty little slave," he laughs again, sounding even darker. Someone please help me, my parents think I'm staying over for fun, but I'm a captive sex slave now! Help!

My mind screams but I've lost my voice. I tremble in real fear now, worse than anything I've felt thus far, standing speechless, my legs refuse to move and I'm rooted to the spot. He tugs at my leash and I stumble forward the few steps he's forced me. No, I don't want to be tortured! He senses my fear as my eyes flit around the room and widen with each new device I see.

"Are you alright, babe?" He asks, calming me down enough to speak.

"I'm afraid, Master, please don't torture me, I promise to be a good little slave for you," I plead profusely and he chuckles in that amiable way he normally does.

123456...8