Bound Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry babe, I guess I've been laying it on a little thick, I've been working on that laugh for the last two months, I guess I got it right."

"Yes Master, it frightened me terribly, especially when I see all these torture devices."

"Punishment, not torture, and some of them can be used for both punishment and pleasure. Take the pillory for example, you've always loved it from behind more than face to face. Imagine if I use you while you're locked in there, every part of you sexy body available to me, and I can take you whenever I want, in any of your holes. I bet you squirt when I do that," he says and I can't deny that I'm growing wet with need again, imagining him doing what he just described. He could take any of my holes, even my mouth if I'm locked in there. Please get my punishment over with so you can lock me in there and fuck me.

"Yes Master," I say much more calmly, but still afraid of what lies ahead. He checks my wrist cuffs, unlocking and pulling them one notch tighter before relocking them and then lifting them over my head to a chain hanging from the ceiling which I had not noticed until now. He uses a large padlock to lock the cuffs together and then the chain, snapping it shut. He walks to the side of the room and turns a crank, pulling my arms toward the ceiling and soon I am forced to stand on my toes. He seems satisfied and stops, flipping a lock which I assume will not allow the chain to descend until he unlocks it.

He walks to a cabinet along the wall and opens it. I can only see a little of what's inside and he selects a broad leather whip, walking to stand behind me. I hear the whip as it cuts the air and I tense up, expecting it to strike my posterior, but apparently he is taking practice swings as I hear it cut the air once more without impact. I have relaxed and I hear it cut the air again but feel it make solid contact with my backside causing me to scream in pain. I gasp and pant, trying to cope with the pain. He doesn't ask me to count and strikes me again on my poor ass and I'm screaming once more as the tears start to flow. I can't take it, the pain, oh god, he's gonna kill me. I'm still gasping for breath when the leather smashes into my ass cheeks for the third time and I try not to scream or pant, but I can't help myself and I scream even louder than before. I want to tell him to stop, but I can't even breathe.

After the fourth stroke I try to recoup as quickly as I can and so I can beg him to stop but he strikes again for a fifth time and I'm writhing in pain and screaming again. He pauses for a moment and I'm hoping it's over, but it gives me the opportunity I was looking for.

"Please stop Master, its hurts so much, I can't take it, you're going to kill me, please!" I cry piteously. I'm a sobbing wounded mess, I can't believe how much this hurts and there is nothing erotic about it. Oh god, you fool, see, you should never have agreed to be his slave, he's gonna whip you to death.

"Five more," he announces and I can't believe my ears.

"Please no, Master, no more, I've learned my lesson, I won't cum without permission, please," I beg but my pleas fall on deaf ears as the whip strikes again. Oh my poor ass, I won't be able to sit down for a week. I don't scream as loudly and I pant and gasp, but I don't know whether he's hitting me with less force or I'm adjusting to the beating.

The seventh stroke hits and I'm hanging by my wrists, my legs failing me as I cry and sob, but no screaming, it doesn't help. The next stroke is across my upper thighs and I scream again, there's no padding there and it hurts almost as much as the first one. Mercilessly he hits me before I've had a chance to fully recover and I grunt in pain then hang hopelessly, losing count in my mind, not knowing how many are left. I'm nothing but pain, it consumes me. Once more the whip falls and I don't know if that is all or if there is one more. My tears are slowing but the pain is as great as ever, maybe I'm adjusting to it.

"That's ten," he informs me then speaks those two words and the pain seems to melt away. "There's my good girl." I'm almost euphoric and I'm outside my body, floating on the comfort of his calling me his good girl. I have been punished and forgiven, back in his good graces. All is right with the world. But your poor ass, you won't be able to sit down without wincing in front of your parents. How are you going to manage that? I don't know, but I moan when he caresses my cheek and lean into it. What the hell, why are you letting him touch you like that after what he did to you? It's not like I have a choice. He lets me down until I can stand on the floor, then unlocks the padlock and grabs the leash still hanging between my breasts, pulling me to a padded bench off to the side. He pushes me onto it face down but does not bind me.

He walks away for a moment then returns and starts rubbing a cool cream or lotion into my burning buttocks. I moan with parts of pain, pleasure and relief and the scene soon becomes erotic as my pain subsides, my arousal rises.

"Thank you Master," I mutter softly.

"You're welcome, slave, you did much better than I expected for your first time. You begged me to stop and told me how much it hurt, but you didn't curse at me or call me horrible names, you took it like such a good girl. You are going to be such a pleasure to own," he says and I'm shocked and surprised. Why didn't you call him a horrible perverted son of a bitch? The answer is clear in my mind, because I know he's not those horrible things, he's my Master and my lover. He's fulfilling my darkest fantasies and being the strong Master he needs to be to tame his slave, me. Oh god, I need to be tamed? God help me please. As he rubs the cream into all my sore places he notices my juices running down my inner thigh and sneakily flicks my unhooded clit and I squeak in surprise and titillation.

"Please fuck me Master, use your slave in whatever way pleases you," I request softly. You truly are a masochist. I guess I am, because as much as it hurt I've never wanted him more than right now at this moment.

"Are you sure? It will most likely hurt because of your punishment."

"Yes Master, please lock me in the pillory and fuck me hard, I want it to hurt," I hear myself plead. Oh god, I've completely lost my mind, I'm just his little fuck toy now. I've read that a whipped slave is an obedient and needy slave. In my case that is true, I am so in heat! The flame between my thighs feels like never before, a burning which may never be quenched. Oh god, what is wrong with me? Do I really want this? I know that I do, but I can't understand this unholy desire running through my body, it consumes me.

I am brought out of my thoughts by his tugging on my leash. I follow him blindly to the pillory and he locks me into it, my neck and arms are locked into the slots, he has to move my cuffs and collar so I fit. It was obviously made specifically for me because even if I weren't wearing the collar and cuffs, I couldn't slip out of it. He pulls my legs apart and locks them at least three feet apart and I moan at the realization that all of my holes are completely defenseless against his attacks, he may use me at his will, I am his helpless fuck toy. Please Master, please put out the fire in my loins. I wiggle my hips in an effort to entice him.

Instead of stuffing his rock hard erection into my pussy he puts lube on my anus and I clench in fear. Oh no, not there we haven't even played around with that yet. As if in answer he's shoving a small lubed butt plug up my ass. I relax and let it seat itself in my only virgin hole, surprised by the naughty sensation I feel, only stoking the flames of my desire. He chuckles playfully as I moan with pleasure and adjust to the feeling.

"Can't stick it in there yet, I'd probably tear you. You need a little training first," he says as he pats my rear gently.

Even that love tap sends little tremors of pain through my body, somehow sending my pussy to another level as I clench and convulse around nothing. At this point I'm so overwhelmed, I can't help but beg.

"Please Master, please fuck me, I need you Master, please!" I urgently cry out, thrusting my hips what little I can. He ignores my thrusting and walks around in front of me, his hard cock only an inch or two from my mouth.

"Suck me slave, take me down your throat like a good little slave," he orders and like the obedient slut I am, I open my mouth and allow him to force his cock into my mouth. I cannot aid him by moving my head, it's immobile. Instead he fucks my face like he would my pussy, his balls slapping on my chin each time he bottoms out in my throat. I'm just a receptacle for his cum and but I lick and suck greedily, trying to make it as good as I can, my need driving me to assist as best I can. Is this what you really wanted, to be used like a blow up doll? Yes, I am pleasing my Master and that is all that matters.

I try to develop a breathing pattern to work with the rhythm of his thrusting, so far I'm gasping for breath but something else is happening. The loss of oxygen is having an effect, combined with my helplessness, my overwhelming need and my total submission I'm cumming without anything touching me. The erotic picture in my mind has completely taken over and I thrust my hips harder now as the orgasm washes over me and I almost pass out as he shoots his load down my throat. I am so lost that I don't even clean him as he pulls out. Streams of spit flow out of my mouth and off my chin as he goes to find something to wipe himself up. I've just cum from having my face fucked, and yet the fire still burns as hot as ever.

"Did you just cum?" My Master asks.

"Yes Master," I reply, there's no point in lying, the evidence is all over my thighs. I love this and I hate it, all at the same time. I want to wrap my arms and legs around him, forcing his cock as deep into me as it will go, but I cannot, I am held helplessly in this pillory. Yet the fire inside me burns hotter than it ever has! I know it's because everything is out of my control and I must wait for my Master to decide when I will be fucked, and how hard.

He chuckles a bit as he walks around behind me and starts rubbing my sore ass gently. I must be a disgusting pain slut because his painful touch is sending the most erotic messages straight to my core. He touches my pussy and I let out a low growl of desire. I want him inside me so badly I clench before his fingers even find their way inside. He backs off and moves to my breasts hanging pendant beneath me, like a slutty cow. I'm beside myself with need!

"Please Master," I squeak softly as he plays with my gorgeous tits. He pulls and twists my nipples deliciously and I nearly cum when he gives them a good hard twist. He's playing your body like an instrument, a thing for his pleasure, nothing more. I know it's true and more of my juices run down my thighs. I've never needed lube, I've always been quite lubricious on my own, but now I'm a fountain of female secretions.

"Not yet slave," Master says as he continues to touch my body. Every touch is torture as I'm so close I can barely hold myself back. I'm trying to think of anything but what he's doing to my body, how he's turned me into his whimpering plaything a puddle of woman flesh, so needy, so close. Hold on girl, your ass can't take any more punishment. And that fear helps me contain my excitement somehow. He keeps playing with my body, tweaking a nipple, kissing the back of my neck, dipping his fingers in my slit. He knows every trick in the book, I've taught him too well, he's going to make me cum again without permission.

"Please may I cum, Master, please," my lusty voice surprising even me. I sound like a wanton whore. Now I know why all those sluts on the videos sounded like this, they were in need as much as I am, oh god, please don't let me cum. I'm clenching and fighting my natural urges, I've never tried to hold back an orgasm and the frustration that's growing is making it worse, not better. He continues to touch me and I bite my lip hard, trying to stop the inevitable. Suddenly he rams his cock into me with such force that I cum instantly. I scream and cry out, this climax is so overwhelming I pass out.

I awake being held in his arms and I instinctively reach out and grab the arms that hold me, forcing them to hug me tighter. I'm in my Master's arms where I belong, I never want to leave, I want to be here with him always. But I have to go back home to my boring little existence as my parent's little helper around the farm. I'm an only child and my parents need my help. I don't know what their plans are when I marry my Master and move in with him. Wait, will he want to marry such a wanton slut? Maybe he'll just keep me in that cage all day and take me out to play at night. The thought sends shivers of pleasure through my body and I snuggle back into his arms.

"You scared me girl. You passed out and I didn't know what happened. I had to go get my laptop and do some research online. It's not that unusual, some women pass out more frequently than others, but in your case it was most likely a sensory overload and your body just shut down to cope with the overwhelming feelings you were experiencing," Master says. He's exactly right, I was completely overwhelmed by the incredible feelings, but I want to feel them again and again.I hope I'm able to stay conscious next time. Next time, why would you want there to be a next time, you are out of your mind.

"Thank you Master," I softly speak my gratitude for his loving embrace.

"Alright, let's put you away for the night," he says and I'm confused by what that means. He carries me to the little cage in the corner and I tremble in fear. I don't want to be locked in a cage, I want to sleep in his arms. Apparently that's not what he wants because he sets me on the floor and points at the cage. What? Sleep in a cage like an animal, are you crazy? But he doesn't relent and I obediently start to crawl into the small cage head first.

"No slave, you'll have to back in, you won't be able to turn around once you're locked inside," my Master expounds and I back out of the cage and turn myself around, backing ass first into the cage. Just as my ass touches the wire at the back he pushes my head and closes the cage door with a bang and puts a padlock through the mechanism, locking me inside. I immediately realize he was right, because my ass is jammed against the wire at the back, I can barely move my hips a bit side to side and my face is nearly against the wire at the front.

"Please Master, I want to sleep with you," I plead, hoping he will reconsider and take me to his bed.

"Not tonight, babe, maybe tomorrow if you're a good girl," he says and then turns and walks out of the room, closing the door so I can't disturb him during the night. I break down and cry again, I need his comfort and instead I'm put away in a cage like an animal. You told him you wanted to be his slave, you idiot, now you have to live with whatever he does to you. I cry even louder and soon scrunch my knees up under me enough and lower my upper body so I'm not supporting my weight with my arms and legs. The position becomes uncomfortable in just a few minutes and after several more I'm hurting and cramping all over.

I finally stop sobbing and assess my situation. I'm locked in a cage. The floor is made of steel, but there's a rubber mat in here, easing the hardness of the metal. There's also a blanket, but I can barely move, much less figure out how to sleep in here. Fortunately I'm not claustrophobic or I would be a complete mess. The confining sides now seem comforting in a way and I'm not sure why. Because you need to have your head examined, this is not normal. But I ignore that voice in my head and eventually find a way to fold my legs up enough to turn onto my side and lay down, pulling the blanket out from underneath me and trying to cover myself over. My head is tucked into my chest, and it is the one time I wish my boobs were smaller, they seem like they're trying to suffocate me. My ass is against the back corner and my knees are against the opposite side. I will surely have the crisscross pattern of the thick wire on my skin in the morning, but I find a way to fall asleep.

My dreams are frightening. Master is the devil, his skin is red and he has horns. He is taller, stronger and his red cock is enormous. He calls me his little slave and orders me to crawl to him. I do it as sexily as I can, and as I draw near, I tremble with fear and arousal. I want that cock in me, but I know it won't fit, I'm far too small for such a large cock, it's bigger than a horse's dick and but I'm drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. He doesn't stuff it in me, he orders me to suck him off and I know I'm going to die. I can barely take the head into my mouth it's so huge. I know I'll never be able to take it down my throat, and suddenly it is buried to the hilt in my throat. I cannot breathe and it feels like it's reaching all the way to my stomach. I choke and suddenly wake up, banging my head against my cage. Apparently my breasts were actually suffocating me for real as I see the drool where my mouth was and realize my face was wedged between them.

I try to adjust position, but I'm stuck, I can't move. My legs have become numb and I'm wedged to a point where, without pushing with my legs, I can't get free. I struggle for a while and eventually, exhausted I fall back to sleep.

I awake to my Master opening the cage and I look up at him pitifully. I'm unable to move and I stretch my arms outside the cage so I can take full breaths.

"Please help me Master, my legs have been numb for most of the night and I can't move. I'm stuck, Master, please help me," I beg and he grabs my arms, trying to pull me out of the cage but I don't move, I'm wedged against the sides. The cage must be bolted to the floor because it doesn't slide. He unlocks and opens the cage from the back side, turning me upright in the cage so I'm on my hands and knees again. I groan as the blood flow returns to my legs, like hundreds of pin pricks restoring the circulation. As soon as the pain subsides enough, I crawl out of the cage and kneel before him.

I can't get my legs to move that well yet and have to push them wider with my hands until I am properly spread, then I thrust back my shoulders, arch my back and point my throbbing nipples at his hard cock, hiding inside his boxers. My legs still ache and my butt hurts, but I've knelt as I've been ordered by my Master.

"Good girl," he says and my pussy convulses. My mind is drifting and my body feels like it's floating on a sea of clouds. He's done it, he's turned you into his panting little sex slave. Yes, and I want more, I suddenly want to experience everything in this room, I'm sure I will find out about a few of them today.

"Your first duty every morning will be to give me a blowjob," he orders and I immediately obey, crawling the few feet to him and kneeling as before in front of him, pulling his big cock out of his boxers and kissing the head before taking it into my mouth. I'm good at this and I put my whole being into it like never before. I'm his sex slave, he should receive as much pleasure as possible from me, so I don't just suck him off, I worship his member. It is my whole life now, and I need to become the best cocksucker I can be. It doesn't take him long to cum down my throat as I swallow and groan around his organ. I lick him clean and put him back into his boxers, then I crawl backwards toward my cage and kneel as I've been taught.

123456...8