Bound Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"Grilling the steaks, Master," I say as casually as I can muster as my heart pounds in my chest.

"Steak, sounds good, continue slave."

"Thank you Master."

I go to the kitchen and check on the green beans, they are nearly done, the potatoes will take a few more minutes. I go back out to the grill and flip the steaks, searing the other side to seal in the juices, then walk back in to find the beans are done. I turn off the flame under the pot and leave them there to keep warm. I grab a plate and walk back out to the grill. I know my Master likes his steak rare and I pull it off the grill after another minute or so, the steaks are not very thick. I bring them in and cover them with foil to keep them warm. The potatoes are now done and I drain and mash them adding garlic, salt, pepper, butter and some parsley. I bring everything to the table and go to the living room where my Master is watching TV.

"Master, dinner is ready," I say after I kneel before him.

"Very good, slave," he says and gets up off the couch and goes into the kitchen. I follow and wait for him to sit.

"What would you like to drink, Master?"

"I'll have a beer."

"Yes Master," I say as I head to the fridge and grab a bottle of beer for him and a bottle of Mountain Dew for myself. I set the opened beer by his plate and sit down at my place, then drink from my soda.

"Damn good steak, babe."

"Thank you Master."

"Good girl," he says and as before my pussy convulses but I keep quiet. He eats quickly and goes back to living room to watch more television while I finish eating and clean up. I finish my duties and walk slowly into the living room, kneeling before him like the obedient slave I'm turning into. Why do you keep this up? Tell him you want to stop. But I can't displease him and I don't know why. Yes, on the one hand this is turning me on, but on the other it's just not right, is it?

"Master, may I get a shower?" I ask and he grins and nods, barely even looking at me as I kneel there for him. Dammit, I'm being a good little slave and he hardly even notices me. I get up and trudge down the hall to the bathroom, when I realize I can't get a shower with the leather cuffs and collar on. I walk back to the living room with trepidation and kneel again. Shortly a commercial comes on and he looks down at me.

"Something wrong, slave, I thought you were getting a shower?"

"Yes Master, but I didn't want to ruin the leather," I say, holding up my wrists and pointing to my collar.

"Oh yeah, right," he says pulling a key out of his pocket and motioning for me to move closer so he can unlock me. As he unlocks the leather he says, "We will have to make this a more permanent solution so you can wear them in the shower as well." I stand there stunned and surprised. Permanent? Oh god, why is my pussy dripping at that idea? I remove the cuffs and collar and leave them on the coffee table, heading down the hall in just my birthday suit. I'm completely unfettered and alone for the first time since he kidnapped me. Pretty damn sure of himself, isn't he? How does he know I won't run? But where am I going, still naked. I don't know where my clothes, cell phone, suitcase or purse are. I'm sure he would hear me if I tried to use the phone on the wall in the kitchen. I could wrap up in a towel and walk across the field to old man Thompson, but he's an asshole and nobody likes him.

Instead I get in the shower and wash my body quickly but thoroughly. I shave my legs, arm pits and pubes as ordered. Why do you keep doing everything he tells you? I don't want to be punished, but it's deeper than that. I've always fantasized about being his slave and now that we're playing for real, I'm far more emotionally locked in than physically. I truly want him to be pleased with me, even if it means being his slave. You've completely lost your mind. I wash my hair and get out of the shower, drying off and finding my blow dryer, drying my hair while I brush it. It looks flowing and beautiful again. I don't put on any makeup because of his order this morning and I walk back down the hall and kneel before him.

"Good girl, your hair looks awesome," he says and I blush with arousal, again those two words, but also his compliment of my hair.

"Thank you Master."

"You're really doing well today, come on into my bedroom," he says and leads me into the master bedroom that used to be his parents. It's larger than his old room and there's a large queen sized bed with wrought iron head and foot. The better to tie me down, no doubt. I shudder with equal parts fear and excitement at the thought. "Kneel here," he says pointing to a soft rug at the foot of the bed and my knees are grateful for the cushioning. I kneel as ordered and he locks a steel collar around my neck. Already attached to the collar is a chain that is also locked to the foot of the bed. I'm locked to the bed, unable to get away again. Why is this making me so damn hot? Please fuck me Master! Why did I just think that, I'm still sore from this morning?

Master goes into the master bathroom (giggle) and gets in the shower. I hear the water running. As I wait, kneeling like the obedient slave I'm becoming I look around the room. I notice that the bed seems higher than it should be, but the foundation or box spring is covered by a long valence. I try to lift it up through the wrought iron foot piece and I see a wooden base and wonder why he's built it so high. I attempt to stand but my chain is too short and I can only stand bent over at the waist, the length is attached to the bottom of the iron and I am quite limited in my movement. I can't slide it in either direction and I notice it's locked to a welded loop at the base of the foot piece. Upon further inspection there are other loops welded into the curly fronds of the metal, convenient anchoring points for binding a slave. Why didn't you run for it when you had the chance?

As much as parts of me enjoy this play, the feminist side of me is appalled and I'm angry with myself for being such a submissive little slave. But my pussy is wet and my nipples puckered at the thought of what he will do with me, helplessly chained to his bed. My mind drifts to one of my favorite videos and it's me in the scene, with my Master dominating me. My right hand comes around from behind my back and touches my now soaked pussy as I imagine being fucked by my strong Master. I pull my hand away in surprise and fear. Surprise at how soaked I am, and fear because I'm not allowed to touch myself without permission. I quickly lick my own juices from my hand, hoping he doesn't detect the scent on my fingers. I wipe my hand on the soft rug to dry it as I hear the water stop in the shower.

I adjust my kneel so that it is perfect and smile up at him as he walks back into the bedroom. Why are you making it easier for him? I want to be fucked by his nice cock, it fits me so well and makes me cum every time. Stop thinking about sex, you're losing the battle. But at this point I don't care, I'm so ready for him to use my body and make me cum like a freight train, squirming and squirting for him. You are hopeless, can't you see that this is what he wants, a mindless horny slut, willing to do anything for sex? But it might be what I want too. You're impossible.

"My pretty little slave, you look good enough to eat. Are you ready for desert?"

"Oh yes Master!" I say enthusiastically, but not in my normal girly voice, it's breathier, sexier and sluttier. Oh god.

"Very good," he says as he unlocks the metal collar and with practiced ease wraps a different, wider leather collar around my neck, buckling it tightly before I hear the snick of a padlock. "Lie on your back on the bed," he orders and his voice sounds deeper, manlier. You're losing it girl, it's just your imagination. I don't know or care and lie as commanded on the bed.

"Like this Master?" I ask in that voice again, displaying my body to him, thrusting up my tits and slightly thrusting my hips.

"You're really getting into this, good girl," he compliments me and those two little words make me clench in my loins and I feel a trickle of my juices run down my posterior. Oh god, that tickles.

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome slave," he says and starts locking wide black leather cuffs on me, they contrast nicely with my pale skin. Why are you thinking such things? He's going to tie you down with them, you'll be helpless. I sure hope so, I'm learning that I love the feeling of being helpless, it removes all responsibility. By his binding of me, he is putting me exactly where and how he wants me to be pleasing to him. I don't have to try and do anything, just lie there and enjoy. You are beyond hope. By the time I come out of my thoughts he's locked the wide cuffs to every limb and starts to chain my left ankle to the bottom corner of the bed, using one of the loops I saw earlier. I tug at I playfully as he grabs my right ankle and pulls it toward the opposite corner of the foot, locking that with a chain as well. My wrists follow suit and I am helplessly spread eagle on the bed, wide open for his use of my soft body.

He leans in and kisses me, and I kiss him back hungrily, like I do when I'm so close that I need him inside me. He pulls back and chuckles, then looks down to my glistening slit. Oh god, I'm so ready for you Master, please fuck me! But I assume he will take his time and tease me to the point of madness, making it difficult for me to obey and not cum until he is inside me. He reaches his hand down and I think he's about to touch my labia, but instead he pokes his finger at my other hole and I moan. He grins when he feels the moisture that has slipped down from my overheated pussy and spreads it around my puckered hole. Oh god, that feels amazing.

"I guess I don't need any lube, you've got plenty," he grins as he swipes his finger through my slit and rubs more of my juices around and into my anal passage. I moan again, this time causing a small gush of my juices and he laughs as he coats the small metal butt plug with them. It feels cold as he pushes it against my anus but I try to relax and let it in. I'm so lost with the exploration of these new feelings that I close my eyes and sigh as he forces the plug inside, and my muscles clench around the base it is fully inserted. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and he chuckles softly, knowing what he's doing to me. When did he get so good at things like this? He's always been good at reading my responses, but this is a new level, pushing my limits in ways I didn't know I would enjoy.

He runs a finger lazily from under the collar down my sternum and circles around my breasts, but doesn't go for the nipples, driving me crazy. Normally he grabs my big boobs and then attacks the nipples with his mouth and I love it. But tonight he is teasing me mercilessly and my fear and arousal rise as I realize I might accidentally cum without permission again. Oh my poor bottom, it's going to be so sore. He continues on down my abdomen, slowing down to trace my navel and I gasp. I had no idea it would do that, but in smaller measure than my nipples, it sends a little shock straight to my pussy and more wetness leaks out.

"Mmm, another erogenous zone, maybe we'll pierce that too," he grins as he circles it once again, then bends down and licks inside it with his tongue and I gasp again. I clench to prevent my orgasm as these new sensations are driving me to the point of no return quite quickly. Too, as in also, does that mean he's going to pierce other parts of my body? Oh god, don't cum, don't cum, don't cum. My body goes completely rigid and I squeak in fear as I try to hold back the flood of arousal and think of something mundane, like cleaning out the stalls or shoveling manure. My mind is jerked back as his finger travels further down across my now shaven mound and I can't help myself, I clench again and plead with him.

"Please Master," I whisper hoarsely through clenched teeth and suck in a breath through them.

"Go on, tell me what you want, slave."

"Please Master, please stop teasing me and fuck me," I moan and clench, lifting my hips up off the bed as if offering my sex to him, even though that point is moot, he can take me whenever he wants.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Master, please -- please let me cum!"

"You know the rules, not without permission, or you're allowed if I'm inside you."

"Yes Master," I whimper and try to pull my thighs together, I'm so close. If he doesn't fuck me soon I'm going to cum and be punished, I can't hold it forever. The sadistic bastard, he's trying to make you disobey him just so he can punish you. I know that's not true, or at least I hope it's not. He traces my labia and grazes my unhooded clit, I gasp and clench again. "Please Master, I'm so close, oh god, please let me cum, I can't hold it."

"Hang on for me a little longer, slave," he tells me as he brushes a few strands of hair away from my face. Thankfully he pulls off his boxers and plunges into me, and I scream in ecstasy, unable to contain my climax any longer, I squirt all over him but I'm lost to the world, floating on a sea of indescribable sensations, my body squirming and shuddering, I don't realize I've made him cum as well. I suddenly find it hard to breathe and return to my senses, realizing he's collapsed on top of me, mashing my breasts with his weight and restricting my intake of precious oxygen. He realizes he's crushing me and pulls out, rolling off of me, lying beside me, playing with my sensitive nipples. I could get used to this. That was incredible! No pain or discomfort this time, just incessant teasing until I'm ready to burst and then, WOW!

Master continues to play with my body and even though my clit and nipples are so sensitive, he's driving me back to that place where I lose all control and become his mindless little fuck toy. I moan in appreciation and am thankful that he hasn't gagged me, I probably would have passed out and missed the best part of these incredible orgasms. He continues to tease, gently stoking my fire and I'm once again ablaze with unbridled desire. As I moan and pant he climbs up to straddle my head, his growing cock, glistening with our combined juices is dangling before my lips and I take him in eagerly. I lick and suck him clean, noting the two tastes, my own juices and his cum. I don't remember tasting his semen before because it's always deep in my throat. I start to swallow him and he gasps, and I feel him twitch, but he holds it back and slides out of my mouth to slip down and stuff it into my oversensitive pussy once more. I cum by his third thrust, not as hard as before and I gush like normal.

He's not as ready so soon and he thrusts into me with abandon, fucking me harder than he ever has before, I climb the mountain again. This time the feelings are more intense and I wonder how long it will take him to make me cum a second time. I doesn't take nearly as long as I thought it might and I'm cumming so hard that I nearly black out, the fireworks are back and that amazing peaceful feeling as I shake and squirt harder than I have ever before. I am zoned out in subspace but I come back to earth in time to find he's still thrusting into me and my pubic bone will surely be bruised, but I'm rising again. I can't believe I'm going to cum a third time and as I feel his hot semen hit my cervix I climax again, not quite so high and I don't squirt as much, but it is still amazingly satisfying at I lay helpless beneath my Master's strength.

He collapses on top of me, but this time he uses his arms to keep from crushing me and I breathe deeply as we come down from our shared orgasm. We lay there a while, basking in the afterglow of our coitus. It feels better than it ever felt before, even though I can't even hold him. He softens and slips out, our combined juices sliding out of my overused pussy onto the bed clothes. I moan softly and smile up at my Master who has dominated me so well that I am positively euphoric.

"Thank you Master," I whisper as I gaze at him lovingly.

"You're welcome, slave, that was the best sex of my life," he states without a hint of guile.

"For me too, Master," I say and he kisses me softly, his lips sliding gently over mine with such tenderness. It is highly erotic and I wonder where he's learned all the new tricks, they are making me hotter with need than I've ever been in my life. If he could, I would happily receive him inside me again right now, but I know he needs to rest a bit first. He slides off of me and lies next to me, his arm draped over my chest just below my breasts and soon I hear him snoring. I lay basking in the glorious orgasms and soon sleep overtakes me as well, even though my limbs are still stretched by my bonds.

I awake in the night to my Master fucking me again. I'm no longer surprised that I'm already wet and squelching as he plows into me chasing his own need with no regard for mine. A slutty moan escapes my lips and he chuckles as he pounds me. My pussy is sore but still oh so needy and I try to raise my hips to his thrusts but my body is not responding. He's slamming into me so hard I know I will be bruised but I no longer care as long as I please him by making him cum. My own salacious desires are driving me forward and as the pain melds with the pleasure I know I'm a pain slut because most women would be crying in pain at this point. As I sense him getting close I'm able to lift up my hips to meet his thrusts and we cum together, I cry out in bliss as he shoots his load deep within me.

"Damn babe, that was awesome! I thought you'd be dry and I'd have to use some lube, but you were wet even in your sleep," he exclaims as he pulls out of my sore channel and I moan in pain. "Are you alright, babe?"

"It hurts Master, but it felt so good just a couple minutes ago."

"You are incredible Rebecca, I love you."

"I love you too, Master," I say adoringly, he only calls me Rebecca when he tells me he loves me.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have such a hot fiancé who is also very kinky?" He muses.

"I don't know, Master, how did I ever get so lucky as to become a slave to such a sweet gentle man?"

"But I wasn't gentle when I punished you, and I wasn't exactly gentle when I was fucking you earlier and just now."

"I know, Master, that's not what I meant. You have such a sweet gentle soul and I love you for it. But I'm thrilled that you've found this new dominant side, it makes me so hot for you."

"Thanks babe, I guess I'd better release you so you can get some sleep, I've got to send you back to your parents tomorrow," he says as he gets up off the bed and unlocks my cuffs from the chains holding them to the corners of the bed. After he unlocks my legs, he pulls them close together and slips a padlock through both D rings and locks my legs together. He rolls me onto my stomach and pulls my arms behind me, locking the wrist cuffs together the same way. To complete my bondage he locks my collar to a chain that's locked to the headpiece and I'm trapped in the bed until he releases me.

"I wasn't going to run away Master," I grin up at him coyly.

"And now you can't," he states the obvious and lays down behind me, turning off the light and spooning me, his hands finding my big breasts, holding them. My arms are trapped between us and I try to grab his member, but it's just out of my grasp, my small stature and short arms limiting my reach. I snuggle into him and he covers us over with the blanket. I luxuriate in the warmth of his body against me. Soon he is snoring and I follow him to dreamland, my exhausted body demanding I rest.

1...345678