Bound Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl! You're falling into this way easier than I thought," my Master praises me and I know that I am because of my proclivity to it. I am a natural submissive and I really love him, so pleasing him has become my number one priority. No mind of your own, just obey or be punished, sounds like you could be an animal for all he cares. I still have my mind and it's going a mile a minute, thinking of all the possibilities he might like to try with me. Will I become his hucow, his pony girl, his pleasure slave, all of the above or more? I don't know but I'm still wet and horny, wishing he would fuck me and make me cum like I did yesterday.

"Becky -- hey Becky," he pulls me out of my musings and I look up at him. "I said, go make breakfast, I want scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes," he orders and I get up off the floor, my legs still a little wobbly and I walk into the kitchen still naked and put on the apron before starting the bacon crackling in the pan. He leaves the house and goes to the barn, as I cook, trying to keep everything warm until he returns. He is back in a few minutes and I know he will need to wash up so I start the pancakes, they will be nice and hot when he sits down to eat. Master sits down and I place his meal before him, then kneel on the floor beside him, not sure where I will be eating.

"Are you finished cooking?" He asks and I realize I forgot to take off the apron.

"Yes Master, sorry Master," I apologize as I stand and take off the apron, hanging it on its hook, then kneeling again.

"Did you make enough for yourself?"

"No Master, I was told to cook breakfast for you, not me."

"Go make yourself whatever you want, and in the future, make enough for both of us. I don't want you to get thinner; I like your sexy curves."

"Yes Master," I respond happily and jump up, putting on the apron and making the same for myself. I'm quite hungry and I don't know if I will get lunch or not, I might be a bit tied up, I sure hope so. You have got to get a grip on reality. I finish fixing my meal and place it on a plate on the table next to him. Taking off the apron I sit down and begin to eat. He is finishing his coffee and watching me eat. Suddenly I realize I must look frightful. I'm sure my hair is a mess, my makeup is long gone with all the crying and I haven't even showered or used the toilet yet. But he's looking at me like I'm the most beautiful creature God ever put on this planet and I can't help but blush at his possessive gaze.

"What are you thinking, Master?" I ask, hoping he will reveal his plans for me today.

"I'm thinking I wish I wasn't a farmer, then I would have more time to spend with you."

"Thank you Master," I say as my blush deepens and my excitement rises. I finish my breakfast and drink a glass of orange juice, plus a glass of water, I feel a bit dehydrated after last night, between the tears and the secretions, I'm sure I could use the liquid. I begin clearing the table and he grabs my arm, stopping me from picking up his empty plate. He forces me face down onto the table, and stands behind me. I hear the zipper of his jeans and moan with anticipation and arousal. He slams into my seemingly constantly wet pussy and bottoms out on the first thrust. I can't believe I'm so wet all the time now, like a good little slave, ready for her Master at a moment's notice.

He seems surprised too, but just continues rutting into me as I cum, not as hard as yesterday, but still a very pleasant one. But it doesn't end there as he's already cum down my throat so he continues plowing my furrow and soon I am cumming again, my pussy is so sensitive and I squirt a bit this time. When he finally shoots his semen inside of me I cum almost as hard as yesterday, screaming, squirming and squirting all over the table. I'm lost in subspace again and I don't even realize he's left the house until I recover enough to pick myself up off the table. There's a note by the sink: Clean up the breakfast dishes and use the toilet. You may wash your face and brush your hair, but no shower. Meet me by your cage in the room, I have something I want to try.

I do as I'm told, cleaning up breakfast and putting everything away. I plod down the hall to the bathroom and use the toilet, then look at myself in horror in the mirror as I wash my hands. My beautiful hair is in complete disarray, my face looks like someone painted black lines on it where my makeup has run, and my lips look swollen and what little lipstick is left is smeared horribly. I wash my face clear of the makeup and then brush out my hair. It is a tangled knotted mess but I eventually finish and it looks much better, though it could use a wash and conditioner again. I am just about to put on more makeup when my Master knocks on the door.

"No makeup, babe, you're beautiful without it, hurry up, don't keep me waiting," he calls through the door.

"Yes Master, I'll be right there," I say as I give my hair one last brush and open the door heading across the hall into the torture chamber as I think of it in my mind. He says it's just for punishment or pleasure, and I sure hope I get some pleasure, the punishment was no fun. That's the point isn't it? It wouldn't be punishment if it was fun. I walk to the cage where he's standing, waiting with an evil grin on his face and I'm afraid once again.

"Get in your cage, slave," he orders sternly and I think about protesting, I don't want to go back in there, but like a good little slave I get down on my knees and back myself into the cage. "Today will be a little more fun than last night," he says and I wonder if that's true or if he's teasing me. He unlatches and opens the top of the cage, pulling my arms behind me, forcing my right wrist by my left elbow, and vice versa, tying them together in a box tie with leather straps. He wraps another strap around the middle of my arms and then ties that off to the top of the cage. I'm in a cage, why do I need to be bound?

Now that my arms are useless, he plays with my nipples until they are like little rocks, which doesn't take very long. As I said, I'm now constantly horny and my puckered nipples were easily enticed into their current state. He attaches a nipple clamp with a chain attached to my left nipple and I let out a slutty moan. He threads the attached chain through a ring at the bottom of the door and back up to my right nipple, only it doesn't quite reach all the way. He pulls on the chain, distending my left nipple, until he can clamp the other end on my right nipple and then lets it go. I moan again in part pain, part arousal, my nipples pulled by the clamps and the chain.

He walks to the back of the cage and attaches something to the wire behind me. I can't see what he's doing but soon I feel a large dildo entering my pussy slowly. He's attached it to the wire and is screwing it into me slowly. Next he does the same with a thin short dildo for my ass, except because I've never used that hole in this way before, it feels as big as the one stuffed in my pussy. Now he gathers my hair and starts working it into a braided pony tail. Why didn't he tell me to do this for him? I soon find out because he's added a strand of rope within the braid which he pulls and ties off to the back of the cage, holding my head up, facing the front of the cage.

He walks back around to the front of the cage and gives me that evil grin again. I know something devious is about to happen, my other two holes are stuffed full, I'm assuming he's about to stuff something in my mouth as well. My suspicions are correct and he orders me to open my mouth as he attaches a dildo to the front of the cage and slowly screws it into my mouth. It doesn't touch the back of my throat, but I can't pull off of it while I'm tied like this in the cage.

"Here's how the game is played," he says with a smirk. "First let me show you what's in store." He presses a button and the toys in my ass and pussy come to life. I squeak with surprise around the phallus in my mouth. "That's what happens when you play the game correctly." He presses another button and I get a shock to both orifices from the metal studded rubber buried inside me. Ouch dammit, that hurts. "Good, now that I've got your attention, here's how it works. I'm setting up this timer on a stand in front of you. You must deep throat the cock in your mouth for thirty seconds. That means your lips must touch the metal plate at its base for that long. If you do, you will avoid punishment, the longer you hold it, the stronger the dildos will pulse inside you. You may pull back off of the full deep throat for no more than thirty seconds or you will get another shock. The dildo in your pussy can register when you cum. You need to cum five times to shut off the shocks and the vibrations will allow you a sixth if you're lucky."

I stare up at him with defiance, but I don't think he notices. Damn him, I want to cum, but I don't want to be punished, those shocks hurt! He sets the timer and grabs the back of my head, forcing the dildo down my throat. When my lips are mashed against the metal plate the timer starts and it counts down from thirty to zero. He releases the back of my head and pulls me back as far as I can go and the timer starts over again, counting down. If I don't get my lips back on the plate by the time it hits zero, I will receive the shocks. Oh god, I hate him so much right now. But I don't have a choice as he stops the timer and resets everything, then flips the switch and the timer starts counting down. Unless I want to fry my poor holes, I have to obey. Exactly the point, obedience needs to be automatic, then you'll be a good slave.

I force the dildo down my throat in plenty of time and the timer resets and starts over, counting down. The first few are easy but the dildos teasing my lower holes are becoming a distraction that's threatening to overwhelm me. What will happen when I cum? Will I be able to continue with the game while I'm cumming? Or will my poor holes get fried? I don't know but I keep working at it, my Master left the room after the first round, just to make sure everything was working properly. I keep the dildo down my throat for longer, because I can, but the vibrations have become so intense that I'm about to orgasm. Oh god, please help me, I don't want the shocks, only the vibrations. I try to focus and keep swallowing the fake cock as my climax approaches.

Suddenly I climax and I'm crying and moaning around the phallus in my mouth, I squirt a little but not as much as earlier on the table. I don't get the dildo down my throat soon enough because of my orgasm and the shocks hit, but instead of killing the orgasm it drives me higher and I scream in ecstasy. Now I'm definitely squirting as I try to get the dildo down my throat again. I do but I can't hold it, because I run out of air and I get shocked again as my pussy convulses in surprising extended bliss. Finally I hold my lips on the plate the full thirty seconds and the shocks stop. Wow, that was intense! I pull back and try to catch my breath, all too soon the timer is running out and I've got to get my lips against the plate again.

The struggle gets worse with each orgasm and by the fifth I've learned something about myself. I must be a pain slut, because each time the pain has only heightened and extended the orgasm. The puddle of my secretions has spread so far that it's touching my knees and my toes. I'm going to need a gallon of water to replenish all of these fluids. The sixth orgasm is pleasant and relaxing, knowing there are no shocks coming and I don't have to worry about deep throating the dildo any more. I wish I could collapse onto the floor and lie in the puddle of my juices, but I'm bound helplessly inside my cage and I try to rest as much as I can.

Now that the orgasms are over, and the euphoria is wearing off, I feel the pain in my nipples, and my orifices. My throat is raw and sore, my ass is hurting like never before and my pussy is hurting but satisfied. My poor nipples feel like they will never be the same, but there's nothing I can do until my Master returns. I have defeated his game, or maybe it has defeated me, I'm not sure which, because I am exhausted. Hurry back please Master, I'm so fatigued I'm afraid I'm going to hurt myself.

Just when I think I can't hold position any longer my Master returns. He unscrews the dildo out of my mouth first and then places a large water bottle on the outside of the cage with the tube sticking inside. It's an animal water bottle, the kind you see in gerbil or hamster cages, only this one is larger for sheep or hogs. He's treating you like an animal, why do you put up with this? But I'm so thirsty I wrap my lips around the tip and lick the spring loaded ball sending precious moisture to my sore throat. I continue to drink not realizing he's unscrewing the dildos from my anus and pussy until the one in my ass slips out and I moan in relief around the nozzle. The phallus in my pussy slips out, then he detaches all of them from the cage and leaves the room while I drink, replenishing the fluids I've expended.

When he returns, Master releases my nipple clamps and I scream in pain. They've been pinched and pulled for more than an hour and the pain is excruciating as the blood flow returns to my sensitive tips which are an angry red instead of their natural pretty pink. He releases my arms allowing me use of them again and I crawl out of the cage as he's directed and kneel before him. Lastly he unbraids my hair and tosses the rope twined in it to the corner, I don't remember him untying it from the back of the cage.

"You're such a good girl, I saw you cum from the pain, we will explore that further, but not today," my Master informs me and I practically gush when he calls me his good girl. Oh god, what is wrong with me? I'm frightened by how easily I'm being conditioned, but I'm also delighted that he's pleased with me.

"Thank you Master," I say gratefully looking up at him adoringly.

"Why are you thanking me, slave?"

"Thank you for calling me your good girl, Master."

"I will always call you my good girl when you please me."

"Thank you Master," I say, knowing I'd do anything to hear those two little words again.

"I've fixed some sandwiches for lunch," he says as he clips a leash to my collar and I stand and follow him to the kitchen. I sit at the side of the table where I sat for dinner and breakfast as my Master sits at the head of the table. It's clear even in our seating arrangement he's in charge. In front of me is a plate with a ham and swiss cheese sandwich with mayo, just how I like it along with a glass of ice water. I grab the water and practically gulp it all down, the pet bottle is difficult to get enough water from without a lot of time and practice. I suppose I may get more practice at it later. More of being treated like an animal, disgusting. I pick up the sandwich and take a bite, surprised at how hungry I am. I will often skip lunch, I'm not normally that hungry if I've had a big breakfast like today.

"Master, may I get myself more water?" I ask. "Or anything for you, Master," I correct myself.

"I'm fine," he chuckles, "go ahead and get some more water." I got to the tap and run it for a minute or so until the water is cool, coming from underground, and I fill my glass, returning to the table to eat. I finish my sandwich in record time, the multiple orgasms must have burned a lot of calories. I sit patiently while my Master finishes his sandwich and drinks his Mountain Dew.

"Master, may your slave request a soda as well?"

"Yes, go ahead and get one from the fridge."

"Thank you Master," I say and get a Mountain Dew as well, drinking it slowly, savoring the taste. I've never been one to shy away from drinking sweet tea or soda, I'm a farm girl, we burn a lot of calories, so it's never been a problem, and after this morning, I'm sure it won't be now either. You have to ask him for everything? Yes, he's my Master, he controls everything. I finish the soda and in spite of the large amount of caffeine I've just consumed my eyes are heavy and I almost nod off.

"Tired, slave?" he asks amused.

"Exhausted, Master, I didn't sleep -- ," I start to say but I'm cut off.

"I didn't ask for an explanation, just an answer to my question. 'Exhausted Master', was enough," he says curtly.

"Yes Master," I say submissively, bowing my head.

"Clean this up," he orders and I jump to do his bidding. Why do you keep obeying his every little command? I don't want to be punished, and I like pleasing him. I clean up the paper plates and wash the glass I've used, putting it away after drying it.

"Finished, Master," I say and he walks over and pulls my hands behind me, locking my cuffs together behind my back. He grabs the leash still attached to my collar and leads me out the back door toward the barn. We enter and he leads me to the stall where I was imprisoned yesterday, opening the door and pushing me inside. He unclips the leash from the collar and I hear the door close behind me and the lock going through the handle, keeping me locked inside my cage.

"Get some rest," he orders and walks away.

There have been some improvements over yesterday. Against the wall is an old metal bed frame with a mattress on it. On the mattress is a blanket covering it, and another blanket to cover over with. In the corner over the drain is a toilet seat, bolted to the wall. On the wall is a toilet paper holder with a roll of toilet paper on it. Great, your animal accommodations have been upgraded, hope you enjoy your stay at slaves 'r us. My sarcastic mind is in full swing here after satisfying my hunger and my treatment thus far. At least I still have my sense of humor. I walk toward the toilet seat, then realize my hands are locked behind me. I go to the bed instead and lie down, pulling my hands under my bubble butt, then slide them down my legs and slip through them, now my hands are in front of me, perfect.

I walk back to the toilet seat and sit, relieving myself, then use the toilet paper to wipe up. I don't know what to do with the used paper so I drop it into the straw. I drag myself to the bed and fall into it, completely wiped out. I pull the blanket up over me and fall asleep, my worn out body thankful for the rest.

I awake as Master unlocks the door to my cage. I look up sleepily through half-lidded eyes and realize my Master is standing beside my bed. Uh oh, what will he say when he finds out I slipped through my arms and they are in front now? I slide out of bed and kneel but I can't put my arms behind my back, so I lift them up and behind my head. He surveys me with a salacious grin. He doesn't say anything for at least a minute or so, just looking down at me. Please say something, Master, anything, the suspense is killing me. I tremble a bit as I think of the punishment possibilities, when he suddenly laughs.

"Clever little slave, I'll have to remember that for next time," he says and clips the leash to my collar. He tugs and I stand and follow him out of my cage and the barn into the backyard heading toward the door. The sun is low in the sky and I know it must be dinner time. More slave duties, fixing dinner for her Master. I am sure that is what he will expect and when we get to the kitchen he unclips the leash, unlocks the cuffs and gives the same order as last night. "Fix dinner."

He leaves and I open the refrigerator to see what is in there to cook. I see two steaks and I pull them out, wondering if he would prefer them grilled. I put on the apron and go into the backyard, firing up the propane grill. I walk back into the house and start peeling potatoes and put them into a pot to boil. I snap some fresh green beans and put them in a steamer. I walk back out to find the grill hot enough to start the steaks and I add some seasoning before throwing them on the grill. I go back inside to find my Master standing in the doorway with an angry look on his face.

1...345678