Bound Pt. 02

Story Info
Bound to a chair, my master has a surprise for me (Part 2)
1.5k words
4.29
8.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azzizzell
azzizzell
10 Followers

As if listening to my silent plea, the hungry group around me answered my wants. They gave me all that I wanted, even though I hadn't audibly asked for anything. I was tied to this chair for their entertainment; my partners entertainment and I was just here to enjoy the ride. To accept anything and everything my body was going to endure throughout their party. I felt so dirty to be touched by these strangers, I still couldn't figure out how many there were, so many hands, so many voices, I couldn't count. As soon as one hand stopped touching me it felt like two more replaced its touch. I felt like a dirty slut, and I was loving it, I had loved every minute of it so far. The power these strangers held over me, what they could do to my restrained body, how far they could push my limits, and there was nothing I could do about it.

It felt like I was being pleasured everywhere, whether it was the pinching of my left nipple, a round swirling of fingers around the right, hands gripping my thighs, someone was massaging my neck. I couldn't think straight, I was still thinking about my partners words, how many were there? How many people had he allowed into the room to use me how they wished? More hands gripped at my legs, and the fingers were still lightly fighting over who got to slide past my clit. Fuck, I was so wet, I wanted more, I wanted to be used and stuffed. I was so turned on, they would be able to do anything to me, and that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted them to do anything to me, I wanted to please them as much as they were going to please me.

I heard them talking to each other, so many voices, some male, some female. I could hear the clinking of glasses and light laughter as a pair of fingers tightly pinched my nipple and tugged upwards, making my chest lift with it. A hiss of pain left my lips, but the mix of pain and pleasure felt amazing, I could feel the walls of my pussy clench tighter together. More laughter sounded from the group and a male laughed.

"Fucking slut, look at her squirming!"

"Such a good little whore!"

I tilted my head to the sound of tape ripping, my fingers gripped the rope, and I tried to shuffle up the chair a little, but I couldn't move, my partner had done too good a job with my rope restraints. A light buzzing noise sounded, a low hum, and something small and cold was traced down my cheek. I could feel the light vibrations pulsating through my soft skin, whoever held the toy, traced it over my lips, down my jawline, and slowly, so fucking slowly they moved it onto my nipple. My right nipple was being rolled between fingers, one hard roll, then fingers caressed it gently, repeating over and over again. My nipple had begun to burn, it was starting to feel raw from the constant touch. The person circled my other nipple with the toy, I could feel the low setting of it, soft and gentle on my areola. Fingers and hands were still grasping at my thighs, still lightly partly my pussy lips, none fully intruding on my soaking wet hole or my clit. This was going to be a long game for them, and I wondered if it was going to drive me insane.

The toy pressed to my nipple at the same time as the fingers pinched the other one, hard. I cried out, trying to wriggle away from the pain, which pushed the other nipple into the vibrating toy more. I shuddered, my body twitching, God I was going to go mad. The toy continued to be moved around my erect nipple, then they switched. The aggressive pinching moved to my other nipple, the toy to my right. My raw nipple was so sensitive, it was a pleasing burn from the vibrations now. I heard the tape ripping again, my blindfolded eyes clenched shut with concentration, my nipples begging for release from the pain and the pleasure.

The toy stopped moving and was held still over my nipple, and I felt it being held in place by tape, this was now going to be a constant abuse of vibration. Oh god, I didn't think my burning nipple could get any harder, but they did, almost like it was straining to get more from the vibration, more pleasure. Another click and the sound of a second toy being turned on, I began to pant, my body reacting on instinct trying to concave my chest away from the toy, trying to stop them placing it on my other nipple. A breath caught in my throat as the other toy was placed on my nipple and taped into place.

"Step away, I want to see how powerful these little buds are, who wants the left?" A male asked, as all the hands touching me left my body. I wanted to beg them to come back, to never stop touching me. There were answering responses, and then "and the right, who wants the right?" There were footsteps and what sounded like people passing things between each other, still the laughter and light conversation filled the room. I was the centre of attention, my body splayed open for them, and they were all enjoying the torture.

With nothing but the toys taped to my nipples, its all I could focus on, the vibration keeping my nipples hard. The audience quietened and I realised that the toys were remote controlled, on separate controllers and someone was in charge of the left and another the right. They left toy very, very slowly started to increase in intensity, whilst the right began to pulse, a thrilling, on, off, on, off sensation. I didn't think my pussy could get any wetter, but it did, I could feel my juices moving past my lips, down to my ass, making the leather slippery under my body. I tensed as they played with me, the toys remote controls being passed around the group. Some played low and gentle, others whacked the toys up to full strength and made me twitch and writhe in the chair. Laughter sounded whenever my body lurched with pleasure, my nipples so hard and raw that they ached.

I felt a cool air graze past my wet pussy lips as someone knelt between my legs, they wrapped their hands under my ass, pulled me as far off the chair as the ropes would allow, it pulled at my restrained wrists and stretched my body. I could feel the persons breathe on my wet slit, I bit down on my lip, my nipples begging for a break from the onslaught of vibration. The person's large hands gripped at the top of my thighs as they very lightly moved their tongue over my clit, just once, the jolt of pleasure shooting up my body and mixing with the pain of my aroused nipples. The tongue moved again, they licked up from my wet hole, slowly... oh god, so slowly. I tried to move my hips down to make them focus on my clit, but they held me down with their strong arms. They removed their tongue away and I heard someone tut at me, then, there was a sudden slap to my pussy. I yelped and jumped at the sudden, wet slap, immediately the tongue went back to my hole and started to lick up again. I couldn't help it, my body twitched, trying to move my clit downwards, they stopped again, and it was followed my another slap on my clit, harder this time. A small scream released from my lips, followed by me hissing at the shock.

The vibrations in my nipples became stronger, and the tongue continued its journey between my legs. I tried so hard, to stay still, to not try and stretch my body, to encourage my teaser. Their tongue moved again, from my hole up to my clit. They were waiting, watching to see if I could control myself. I whimpered at the warm tongue, it's movements slow but firm.

The group cheered as I managed to stay still, my body trembling with restraint. The person's tongue began to flick, swirling around the bud, exploring, and tasting me. The pleasure was building in my belly. I was so aroused, so turned on, I wanted to cum so badly, and I had no idea how long this had been going on for... 10, 20 minutes maybe? As the tongue worked its magic, a hand chose to pinch at the toy on my nipple. I moaned and my hips bucked upwards. The tongue stopped, laughter sounded, and a firm slap went straight onto my clit. I squealed, pleasure and pain building. It was almost unbearable.

"Perhaps, this dirty slut's mouth should be forced to be quiet? Since she can't seem to stay still..." A woman said with a laugh and split second later a hand had been placed firmly over my mouth.

azzizzell
azzizzell
10 Followers