Bound Pt. 01

Story Info
Bound to a chair, my master has a surprise for me (Part 1)
1.3k words
4.18
12.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azzizzell
azzizzell
10 Followers

I'd been bound to the chair, my legs wrapped in thick rope, holding my legs open. My hands were restrained behind my head, a rope tethered behind me, the only wiggle room I had was in my torso and there wasn't much give. The blindfold had been placed over my eyes afterwards, so I didn't know who entered the room after him. I had black stockings on my long legs, black lace panties and a matching lace bralette covering my breasts. My nipples were already hard, and my pussy had started to get wet the second he got the ropes out of the trunk.

"Ready for your surprise, my love?" he whispered into my ear.

A quiet moan escaped my lips as I lifted my head up to try and bring my face closer to his.

"I said are you ready for your surprise?", his hand gripped the hair at the back of my head to pull my head back away from him.

"Yes, sir" I whispered, biting my lip in anticipation for what was in store. My hands strained against the ropes holding them still.

His other hand stroked my cheek, his breath still in my ear, he traced his fingers down my chin, onto my rising chest and across my small, firm nipple, hidden under the lace. He paused momentarily to circle it a few times, his hand left my body, and I lifted my chest in protest, only for him to catch me off guard and firmly cup my pussy through my lace pants. I gasped out with the shock and pleasure and pushed myself into his hand.

"Tut, tut, baby girl, already wet" he whispered into my ear, goosebumps spreading across my body. "Your surprise is waiting just outside the door, and you have to figure out how many there are." My face flushed as he nibbled my ear lobe and stepped away from me. I was panting. How many? I had to figure out how many what? My heart started to race with nerves and excitement, I couldn't tell which was in control.

I heard his footsteps echoing across the stone floor, as he walked towards the door, I gently pulled at my bound limbs to see if I had any wiggle room. Apart from my middle, there was none, no way of edging away or getting to safety. I was well and truly stuck, legs splayed open, like a toy just waiting to be used. I felt my cheeks heat at the thought of what was to come.

Shuffled feet entered the room, and quiet mumbles of low voices bounced off of the walls, I couldn't tell how many voices there were, if they were all male or if there were feminine lilts mixed in as well. My heart was pounding under my breasts, I could feel it beating in my finger tips that gripped the rope holding me in place. People were beginning to gather around me, there was movement, I could feel cool air swirling between my open legs. God, I was already soaking wet, my knickers were wet, and I blushed even more thinking of how I must look held in place, completely helpless to what was about to happen.

"Guests, I give you this evening's entertainment, and I will remind you... anything goes", my partner chuckled darkly, to the room of, who knows how many people. I could feel their eyes on me, even though I was blindfolded, I could feel their gazes looking over every inch of my bound body.

The first touch of a hand made me jump, it was someone's finger gliding up from my left foot up my shin and towards my knee, my breath caught in my throat and my head turned in their direction. Then another touch this time a very light massage to my shoulder, another massaging my right foot, one more drawing lines up and down my inner thigh. I felt suddenly overwhelmed, I couldn't count how many hands were touching me, if they were pairs of hands or individual ones. I couldn't tell if they were large, male or female, and the pleasure that coursed through my body was sensational. All of these hands, whoever they belonged to, were for me, they were here for me, to use me...

A hand gripped at my breast through my bralette, my nipple firm. I lifted the only part of my body up that I could to push my small nipple higher, there was laughter in the room.

"God, just look at her, how badly she wants to be touched" a male voice called out.

"She's begging for it, look how wet her pussy is!" Another replied.

They were like a chorus, sounding out from around me, I could hear them complimenting my body, the rope work from my partner, calling me names... dirty slut and fuck toy... I bit my lip, my body trembling with anticipation of what was to come. Fingers swirled one nipple, as another hand lightly pinched the other, pulling gently at my buds. A gasp of enjoyment escaped my lips, and I pushed my pussy higher into the air, pleading for it to be touched. The group surrounding me praised my movements, as someone had moved between my legs. Hands still constantly caressing my skin, god, they felt like they were everywhere, it was like torture, I wanted to beg them to touch me more, to pull at my nipples, to bite me, to fill and use me. Kisses were lightly pressed from my knee up to my inner thigh, the persons mouth slowly growing wider, taking more of my soft skin into their mouth. Turning into soft little bites, and just as they got to the apex of my thighs, they moved away and to the knee on the other leg to begin the journey again. One of the hands playing with my right nibble was wiggling their fingers underneath the black lace and started to pinch.

I moaned out, my head pressing into the back of the chair, my fingers gripping my bonds tighter. I couldn't think straight, my whole body sensitive and in overdrive. A mouth came to my ear, I could smell him, as he whispered.

"Enjoying yourself my pet? Have you figured out how many yet?" I murmured incoherently, unable to form words, only sounds of pleasure. "I'll take that as a no then?" He chuckled before kissing my neck and retreating again.

Multiple fingers began to make their way across my stomach, over my thighs to my lace covered pussy. My lips, although contained in the panties, were already spread open, my juices soaking them. I felt fingers, so many fingers, move over the fabric, some lightly brushing my clit, I jolted and called out at the sensation. They were like feathers, dancing across my skin. Some went to my tight hole, feeling how wet I was, making noises of approval, others pulled at the material. If I could die any way I wanted to, this would be how I wanted to go, being used by people, like a toy.

One of the hands lifted the material of my black knickers, and fingers

immediately made their way under the fabric, there was tension and then a ripping noise as they were torn from my body. Fingers fought over who got to touch my clit first, they moved my lips apart, I could feel my juices begin to glide down onto the leather chair beneath my bound ass. Behind my blindfold I rolled my eyes, biting my lip, in pure ecstasy at the teasing joy. Hands cupped at my breasts, pulled at my nipples, and freed them from the bralette. I felt someone's hair tickle at the center of my chest and suddenly a warm, wet mouth cupped over my nipple and sucked it inside. I jolted, tried to thrash in my chair, as I felt overwhelmed with the sensation, fingers still feather lightly, tickling my pussy, none wanting to move too quickly. My other nipple was being rolled between thick, calloused fingers.

I moaned, all I could do was moan and enjoy the pure joy of the moment. Fingers, hands, mouths, tongues, the only safe place of my body was my back... my god, I wanted more, I needed more...

azzizzell
azzizzell
10 Followers