Bound to Happen Ch. 03

Story Info
Ella is made very aware of what her life is going to be.
3.6k words
4.53
29.1k
31

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hit was hard. I hadn't been spanked since I was maybe six and I had broken a crystal vase from my foster moms wedding because I was running in the house. My skin warmed where his hand had landed. I tried to push off the desk but he kept me in place with one hand while the other rubbed the stinging area. Before the area had even begun to soothe, he pulled his hand away, spanking me again in the exact same spot.

It hurt. It definitely hurt, each spank pulling a soft cry from my lips. I was a grown woman getting spanked like a child and I hated to admit it but... I liked it. Each time his hand would meet my skin and gently rub, my pussy would clench.

"Not so bad right?" he asked after the third hit, rubbing his hand over the red sting.

"N-No." I whispered, my face heating up.

Leo pulled my panties to the side again before letting is fingers slid into my wetness. He groaned his approval before slipping one teasing finger inside of me. My stupid body just wouldn't listen to me, instead of fighting against him, it tried to find the pleasure only he could give. My hips moved trying to deepen the thrust of his finger. Desperately wanting to prolong the connection. Adding another digit, he began a slow finger fucking.

"N-No don't." My whisper ended in a soft needy whimper. "Stop please. I don't want th-" I couldn't finish my objection due to a moan pushing its way out of my mouth.

"If you don't want it then why are you grinding into my fingers?" he asked, a smile in his voice as he watched how I responded to him. "But I'll stop for now." He said, taking his finger out of me and putting my panties back in place. Looking into the monitor I saw him slip his fingers into his mouth, sucking off my juices before looking at me. He caught me watching him in the reflection and winked, my entire body heating with embarrassment. "We still have to do the hard ones." He told me, reaching over the desk and digging around in one of the drawers. "I'll give you five and after you're going to be a good girl and make it up to me. Understand?"

"How?" I asked around a lump in my throat.

"You're going to listen to me in real time and not a prerecorded message I made." He ordered before pulling a wooden ruler out of the drawer.

"No! Leo no!" I begged, trying to get away. He pressed his hand between my shoulder blades keeping me down. "Please don't. It'll hurt. Please."

"That's why it's a punishment." He gave an exasperated sigh. "And another thing. I don't think in times like this or when I play with you, we should do given names, at least not until you've learned how things go?"

"Wh-what would you want me to call you?"

He was silent for a moment. Taking his time to run the ruler over my entire ass before sliding it down between my legs. "I want you to call me Master when I punish you." He rubbed the ruler over my covered clit and I balled my hands into fist, forcing my hips to stay still. "And when I play with you."

"If I agree..." I began, chewing on my lip and wondering if agreeing to this was consent. Even though my body was already doing a damn good job giving him that anyways "Can I have less of a spanking?" I closed my eyes hating that I was agreeing to any kind of spanking at all.

"Negotiating?" I could hear the smile in his voice. "No, you still get five, but I'll do two of them at half force."

Squeezing my eyes I took a deep breath, readying myself for the pain. "Okay."

"Okay...?"

Laying my head on the desk I let out a long-defeated sigh. "Master." I whispered. The ruler came down on my ass hard and I jerked forward. "Ow! What the fuck

Leo! Was that half of full?"

"So, we're doing five full force?"

"No! I'm sorry Master." I back pedaled. "I'm sorry. Master was that a full force or half?"

"That was one of the halves." He smiled, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Now be a good girl and count them for me, Kitten."

"O-One." I stammered.

"Atta girl" he praised, pulling the ruler away from my stinging skin.

"Two!" I screamed when it came back down harder than the first, the pain bringing tears to my eyes instantly. "Master no more." I begged.

"We're almost done. Keep going."

"Three!" I cried, balling hand hands into fist. "Four!" The hits felt like they were getting harder. "Five!" Tears ran down my face, my body shaking as I listened to the ruler hit the floor. I wanted to stand, to run away from the man who had hit me but I was afraid it would cause another round of spankings. I was also worried that moving at all would hurt.

His hand ran along the abused skin and I let out a hiss of pain. Seconds later his hand wrapped around my upper arm, pulling me to a standing position. Leo turned me around so that he could see my face. His thumbs wiped the tears off my cheeks before his lips covered mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I let him, to shocked to do anything but stand there.

"Come on." He said as he pulled away, taking ahold of my upper arm and pulling me towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, taking slow gingerly steps.

"I told you that you were going to make it up to me. So, we're going to go downstairs and play."

My feet stopped and I dug my heels into the rug, trying to pull my arm away from him. "No. Please don't make me go in there."

Leo stopped, looking at me confused. "Ella, you know what's happening now. You know it's just a room in a house."

"Please Le-Master." I begged. "Anywhere else. Play with me here. Fuck me here just don't make me go in that room."

"Okay." He nodded. "Stay here and I'll be back." He then pressed his lips to mine hard, reaching behind to squeeze my tender ass eliciting a small cry from me. "Be ready." With that he left closing the door behind him.

The second he was gone I began looking around the room. I no longer needed to escape with Leo. I just needed to escape. Looking out the window I saw a large stretch of land surrounded by a wrought iron fence. Just beyond the fence laid a very dense looking forest. I had no idea where we were but if I could just get past that fence, I had a chance.

Before I could even think of running, I needed to get my hands untied. I looked around for anything that might be able to help. Looking at the reflection in the glass of a display case I saw that he had tied my hands together with his red tie. I tried to wiggle my hands free but it was no use.

Heading to the desk I looked for something that might be able to help. I had hoped I'd be able to find a long metal letter opener so that way once I got my hands free, I'd have a weapon. Of course, recent events have proven that nothing goes the way I want it to so the only letter opener I was able to find was one of those stupid round ones that has the tiniest razor stuck between two thick pieces of plastic. Grabbing a pen that looked sturdy enough, a task that was a lot harder to do when your hands are tied behind you, I tried to wedge the pen into the knot to try to work it lose.

"Having any luck?" Leo's voice came from the doorway.

Jumping I turned around to look at him. He was leaning against the door jamb with a box tucked under his arms. From the amused look he gave me I figured he had been watching me struggle to fee myself for a while. Pulling the pen out of the knot I let it fall back onto the table.

"Come from behind the desk." He told me and I quickly obeyed. "Now, lean over the desk and show me your ass."

"Please don't hit me again." I hated how pathetic I sounded as I backed away. I tried to convince myself if I had use of my hands, I'd put up more of a fight.

"Turn around." He said again, a little more forcefully.

I could feel tears already welling in my eyes but I shook my head. "Please don't."

"Ella." His voice softened. "Lean over the desk. Trust me."

Trust him? He wanted me to trust him? How the hell was I ever going to be able to trust anyone again after this? Still, with absolutely no other option I turned around and laid my chest on the desk.

Leo came to me, pushing my night gown up to expose me to his gaze. When I felt his touch, I let out a small sob, more out of fear than anything else. Lightly, Leo trailed his hand over where he had hit me. I heard him set the box down on the ground and the click of something opening. A second later something wet and cool was being lathered onto my skin. The coolness bringing instant relief.

"Better?" He asked after the ointment had dried.

"Better." I sighed, still laying across the desk.

"You don't need any more?"

"No, I think I'm good."

"Good. Then it's time to play Kitten."

Fucking damnit! He goes from being super sweet and taking care of me to wanting to do who knows what in a matter of seconds. Standing up I turned around to look at him. He now knelt in front of me, the box closed beside him and a bottle of Aloe Vera Gel sitting on top of it.

"What's in there?" I asked, using my foot to nudge the box.

A grin split across his gorgeous face making a small part of me want to smile while the rest of me just wanted to punch him. "Now that you know what's really happening, I get to play with you however I want. I don't have to worry about trying to figure out some weird reason for it."

The fact that he said he got to play with me however he wanted made my stomach churn. It was like I had been demoted from a human being that he used to have full conversations with to a toy that he was excited to finally take out of its box. "So, what was the plan with that?" I asked, hoping to postpone whatever this was for as long as I could.

"The plan was to get you here. I hadn't figured out too much after that." Grabbing the box, he placed it on the desk before grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. "Hold out your hands."

Thinking he was going to free my wrist I did as he said. When two leather bands were secured there, I let out a disappointed sigh. He then removed the tie from around my wrist, coming around to secure it around my neck.

"This tie has never looked so good." He mused, running his fingers along the silk before going over to lightly stroke my nipple through my night gown. "I've been so hypnotized by your pussy I haven't given these enough attention."

With that he grabbed the straps of my nightgown and pulled them down, exposing my breast. Leaning down his tongue flicked out to run along my nipple before pulling it into his mouth and sucking. Reaching up Leo took the other nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, squeezing and rolling and tugging the small bud. He then switched nipples giving the opposite one the same attention.

Leaning back, I grabbed onto the edge of the desk. 'If he keeps this up, I'm gonna cum here and now.' I thought to myself as my thighs rubbed against each other to get a little friction.

Pulling away Leo smiled down at me. "We'll finish that a bit later." Laughing when I couldn't keep the pout off my face. "Now, you're making up for this." He held his arm up, the three scratch marks still very visible on his tanned arm.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You're going to swallow my cock." He grinned. "I just need to know if you're going to be a good girl and keep your teeth away from me or..." he reached into the box. "Do I need to use this?"

He pulled out a thick black strap with a black circle in the middle of it. "No, I'll be good." I promised, recoiling from the gag. The idea of my mouth being forced to stay open made me a bit nervous.

"Good." He said, grabbing the tie and pulling me towards the couch with his little makeshift leash. "On your knees." Without a word I did what he said, staring up at him to await further instruction. "You're going to listen to everything I say aren't you, Kitten?" His voice took on a deep seductive yet demanding tone, sending even more heat between my legs

Licking my lips I took a deep breath, preparing myself for a session in submission. "Yes Master."

"Good girl." Leo undid his pants, pulling them down and past his already bare feet before grabbing them and dropping them on the white couch. His cock strained against his black boxer, a tiny dot of wetness from his precum. "You wanna make it up to me, right?" He asked, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it with his pants. "Ask me nicely."

"Master," I began, hating the excitement that flowed through me. "Can I please suck your dick."

"Anything for you Kitten." He gave me a teasing grin, pulling his boxer down and kicking them away. His cock stood long, hard, and angry. I stared at it, surprised by how much I wanted it in my mouth. Leo sat down on the couch, his lower half hanging off a bit, pulling at the leash to make me follow him. I sat there on my knees between the couch and the coffee table "It's not going to suck itself."

"Yes Master." I nodded, rising up on my knees and reaching my tongue out to lick at hid tip, warm salty precum coating my tongue.

Taking him in my mouth I sucked, hollowing out my cheek and bobbing my head up and down his length. Leo gathered up my hair, keeping it out of my way so he could see his shaft disappear into my mouth. Releasing my head, he told me not to ignore his balls so I lowered down, licking them and sucking each into my mouth worshipping them one at a time.

"That's it, Kitten." He groaned. "Now go lower." Obeying I stuck my tongue out and began licking at his taint while he jerked himself over me. "Lower Kitten. Lick my asshole."

Pulling back, I looked up at him with wide shocked eyes. "I...M-Master?"

With a wicked grin he kicked his legs up on the table behind me, scooting down a bit more, his ass right in my face. "Now Kitten. Eat my ass just how you like me eating your sweet pussy."

Leaning in a nervously gave a few tentative licks to the puckered hole. He pulled the tie, essentially burying my face right where he wanted me. In no time I was practically making out with his ass as he thrust into his hand, praising me for how I ate his ass. I had expected it to be disgusting but it just tasted like Leo. A bit muskier but not as terrible as I had thought. His whispered 'fucks' and 'good girls' turning me on more and more.

"Okay enough." He said, grabbing my hair and pulling me back before sitting up more. "Open your mouth." He said urgently. "Good now stick out your fucking tongue." Doing as he said I stuck out my tongue. Feeling him start to push in I looked up to see his phone camera pointed at me. I didn't know why I was shocked. He'd recorded everything else why not this too? Using my hair gripped in his fist he moved my mouth up and down on his cock.

I kept up with his control for a while, trying to ignore the camera and how hot it was making me feel, until he shoved my head down a bit too far and I recoiled. Standing he brought my head back to him, shoving in as far as he could again, using more strength to keep me there. I gaged around his cock, unable to use my hands to help push away from him.

He let me go and I pulled away, gasping for air, a long thread of spit connecting from my mouth to the tip of his pink spongy head. All to soon his hand was back in my hair and he was bringing me back onto his cock. He groaned, telling me he'd help me open my throat. Now he didn't even bother moving my head, instead keeping me still while he face fucked me. Leo ordered me to look at him, and the camera, while I chocked on his cock, a task I tried my best to do. It came to a point I didn't know if the water on my face was tears or spit but I stayed and deep throated him like he wanted me to.

I hated how my body responded to this. I was no longer giving him a simple blowjob. He was fucking my mouth. My throat. Using me as he saw fit and what went through my mind wasn't 'make this stop' or 'someone help me' instead the thoughts were more like 'touch me' and 'let my hands go so I can play with myself'. Everything that was happening was pornographic and hot as hell. The arousal that had been building since he had pinned me to the desk had effectively soaked through my panties and was now running down my leg.

I could feel his cock at the back of my throat, wishing I could figure out a way to get over my gag reflex. His thrust became more purposeful and his breathing quickened, I knew he was close, he had fucked me enough for me to know when he was going to cum. I tried to pull away but he kept me there, pushing himself in all the way to the balls.

"Nu-uh." I gagged around his cock, trying to yank my head away.

"Uh-huh." He groaned. Pulling out and pushing back in. "You're going to fucking take it all. Swallow. Every. Last. Fucking. Drop." He growled, accentuating each word with a hard thrust into my mouth.

"Nnnnn." Was the only sound I could make around him as I tried to shake my head. I had never been able to swallow cum before. My throat would tighten and not let me.

Stopping my head from shaking he pulled my hair so that my head fell back, allowing him even deeper access to my throat. My eyes opened in surprise. The camera was so close all I could do was look into the lens. With one final thrust into the back of my mouth he released himself, burying himself in so deep my nose was pressed against his blonde pubic hair and his balls pressing firmly against my chin. Squeezing my eyes shut I choked and gagged around his length as his cum shot straight down my throat. When his hand fell away from my head I pulled away, leaning against the coffee table, gasping for air as he sat back down on the couch.

"Come here." He ordered. Using his thumb, he wiped some of the spit off my chin "Open." I did. "Now suck." He stuck his spit covered thump back in my mouth, still recording me. Pulling his finger out I released it with a pop before he gently started to caress my cheek. "You did so good. Did you enjoy your first face fucking Kitten?"

Turning tomato red, I looked down, spit had fallen onto my exposed tits but I tried to ignore it, bobbing my yeah slightly at his question.

"You aren't done yet" he panted, motioning to his softening cock "You have to clean it up."

Taking two deep lungful's of air I made my way back to him and began running my tongue along his length.

"That's it. Lick the cum off of me." He smiled down at me, a satisfied look in his eyes before stopping the recording and tossing the phone far away from him. "I think you earned a reward." Leaning forward he put his finger under my chin, guiding my face so that I met his eyes. "Do you want me to make you cum Kitten?"

Biting my lip, I looked up at his smug face. I should tell him to go fuck himself. To keep his cock and everything else away from me. That I didn't want him to do anything but let me go home. "Yes Master." Was the response the breathed past my lips. Even with tears in my eyes, anger, hatred, and betrayal tearing me up inside, I still wanted him. Needed his touch like I had never needed anyone's before. And I hated myself for that.